Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Could someone help cheer me up? I'm in a foul mood.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
I have a lot of small, irritating shit going on around me. Normally it wouldn't get me as irritable as it is currently making me. I have a wonderful life in so many ways, I know I am very lucky. But right now I would enjoy ripping someone a new orifice (my nation is in anarchy, so I can't even declare on anyone).

I don't want a therapy session, but I could use some cheering up.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873
  • Squadron:Kilo

I just sleep for an hour when I'm pissed or stressed alot. 

It resets the whole thing to ~norm levels (inside my head). If shit's still not where it's supposed to be, I just take a shower under v. hot water with music on, and zone out for a few minutes. Then turn the AC on full speed and have a warm cup of tea. 

:D

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

www.randomjokegenerator.com/

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

so horrible it made me laugh more than I should have

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
AYFKM! Mofo won't load for me!!! HISSY FIT!

Actually the fact that it didn't load is pretty funny.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

google kittens...

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
On the cosmic scale any problems one might face is insignificant :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

On the cosmic scale any problems one might face is insignificant :D

Very true, but I am just in a foul mood. Period.

My neighbor is renovating her bath with different peeps who are currently doing my bath, To sort of add some weirdness to my day, after a bunch of cancelled appointments, I had this, which is best and most easily shared by sharing the email I sent my next door neighbor:

"I just had the strangest experience. I found a man in my back yard who went up to the arborvitae between us and just stood there. His hands were in front of him and I thought he was urinating. I came out and asked him what he was doing in my backyard. He said he didn't know it was my back yard, and then attempted to walk through the bushes to your back yard. He looked like he might be Asian and was wearing a gray shirt. I don't know if he was working for you and got confused, or if there was something else going on. But I was really startled and quite rude to him. I don't know if this guy is part of your crew because there is construction going on at other houses right now nearby. I just wanted to give you a heads up, and to apologize if this guy works for you."

So 5 minutes later her contractor came over to apologize and swear it will never happen again. And while he was apologizing, my contractor arrived and started shooting daggers with his eyes. I've been using my contractor for at least 12 years and when I told him what happened, he looked like he was gonna go next door and beat the other guy up. It would all be kind of funny if it weren't for the fact that I'm irritable, and WHO THE FUCK PEES IN SOME ELSE'S YARD?!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

samudragupta

samudragupta

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,521 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:549784
  • Souls Baptized:8,837,927
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:psycho knight

It reminds me of movie Borat..

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

It reminds me of movie Borat..

Right!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

spike2

spike2

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 222 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:587116
  • Souls Baptized:122,931
  • Discord ID:spike2

that has to be the funniest yet most gross thing I've heard today like really? go in your own yard 

be ready for the insane lies about this SM  :P

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449862
  • Souls Baptized:Not Enough
  • Discord ID:Marneus

Haha what a legend. Can't believe he pissed in your yard. :lol:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
He didn't actually succeed in urinating. I stopped him before he got that far, but still!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

hilowe

hilowe

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 902 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:559532
  • Souls Baptized:not enough
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

ehhh, a little liquid gold for the lawn doesn't hurt anything. ;)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593353
  • Souls Baptized:2,495,905
  • Squadron:Alpha

Funny stories? My dad is a lawyer and was recently walking up to the High Court. It was raining heavily so he attempted to flag a taxi. The taxi didn't see him and drove around the corner. Fortunately it was quite heavy traffic, so Dad just ran around the corner and chased after it. He rushed up to the car (which was paused in traffic) and opened the door and said "Are you available?" The driver replied "Yes." Suddenly, in a moment of dawning horror, Dad realised that it was not a taxi and that he had got the wrong car. Rather than explain to the driver, he simply closed the door and ran for it. LOL.

ROLL POLAR :betsy: :roll: :roll: :awesomeiron2a:

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Good story, Kitkat! Lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

linpingping1314520

linpingping1314520

Forged

• NM|Registered Users
  • 54 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:000000

delete

Edited by DeathMerchant, 08 October 2017 - 05:24 PM.
Spam. Needs deletion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users