Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Presidential Debates

• Please log in to reply
288 replies to this topic

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

so who said the Feds are on Clinton's side? :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

so who said the Feds are on Clinton's side? :D

Barack Obama, Loretta Lynch, and every single Cabinet or appointed Administration crony is on Clinton's side. They all know she's guilty. They all know she created an illegal private communication system completely off of Government Oversight for the sole purpose of preventing anyone from ever seeing what she was doing. They all took part in white-washing and declaring her innocent... and it's all supported by a fantasy blanket of "intent"... because it's all a big mistake. The story is, she "accidentally" hid, and destroyed, evidence.

Everyone knows this is bullshit. Hillary supporters either don't care that she's a criminal, or they are so stupid they believe the above story. There is one group of people involved that are not on Clinton's side... they are not on Trump's side... they are on the side of the law. They are the rank and file FBI Agents that did the work, and they know she is guilty as sin.

Bill Clinton is not the only pervert in the Clinton syndicate. One Clinton insider has made a habitual practice of going online and doing all kinds of kinky things, and age had little to do with it. His name is Anthony Weiner... AKA "Carlos Danger". Now this guy is a special case for the Clinton's. He was a valuable ally to the Clinton syndicate... he was a very powerful New York City Congressman, and he was the future Mayor of New York City. The Clinton's invested heavily in their prodigal son. They even married him to Huma Abedin... Hillary Clinton's very own brain, hands, guardian angel... you know, the daughter she always wanted. Anthony couldn't keep his Weiner off the internet, and it destroyed his political career... twice, most people couldn't come back from the first time, but hey, it's the Clinton's.

Anthony didn't stop after the second time. One was a 15 year old girl. Now the FBI gets involved, and they seize all the computers in the house. One just happens to be the property of Huma Abedin. Now can you imagine the surprise? The look on the faces of all these FBI guys when they cracked open Huma's computer? I would pay money to see that "Holy Mother of God!" look when they are face to face with everything Huma and Hillary have talked about... even seeing things they could go to prison for simply looking at. My guess is this is what has occurred... it makes sense. The one they didn't bleach.

Now James Comey is in a "Catch 22". They built a lack of intent case to exonerate Hillary. Now they have all the intent, and all the lies, and no way to keep it quiet. The case against Hillary will be opened once again... the only question is when. I'm sure they wanted to wait until after the election, but those FBI guys that did the work won't let it fly this time. "Open it now... or we will go public", and they all go down in cover-up flames. This is what I believe has happened.

Can it be done in a week? I think it can. The investigation has already happened. This just fills in all the holes, exposes the intent, and reveals the lies. Open and shut... "Indictment". This should happen, and it should happen sometime next week. Let's all cross our fingers and hope. It's time for all of us to be real Americans for a change.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

When your neighbor puts up a gigantic stupid sign... make sure everyone knows it.

Liar.jpg

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

someone go tell the FBI to use the "million dollar top secret tool" that is called "CTRL+F". Choice keywords are: Hillary, Clinton, seekritz!

650k mails? I am happy I just get 1 "spammy" mail a week :o

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593353
  • Souls Baptized:2,495,905
  • Squadron:Alpha

When your neighbor puts up a gigantic stupid sign... make sure everyone knows it.

Liar.jpg

This gave me a good chuckle.

ROLL POLAR :betsy: :roll: :roll: :awesomeiron2a:

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Liar.jpg

This gave me a good chuckle.

I laughed as well.

Well played neighbor. Well played.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

I bring more amusement

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

I bring more amusement

lol thank you. Saw that earlier.

Lys I'ma approach these one at a time. I'm not making an argument that anything shes done is legit, or that I agree with her on these points you are making, since you are right, and in any NORMAL election I would likely vote for someone else for those reasons, but this one is far from normal.

Republicans have used non-official email servers in the past and deleted evidence from them as well. Except theirs was kept by the RNC. There is a precedent for that sort of thing to be done. Does that make it okay? no, but nobody on the right cried over that one even though they deleted roughly 22 million emails (yes you read that right, 22 million) when they were requested by congress. Just saying. Clinton 55,000, Republicans, 22 million. http://www.pensitoreview.com/2015/03/18/flashback-rove-erases-22-million-white-house-emails-on-private-server-at-height-of-u-s-attorney-scandal-media-yawns/

Bill Clinton is pervert. Fact. Donald Trump is a pervert. Also fact. Listen to the words coming out of his mouth, its pretty obvious. No citation needed, hes proven it repeatedly.

Oh look some guy connected to the candidate is also a pervert? Enter Jeffrey Epstein. Trump says hes a "stand up guy". Hes also a registered sex offender. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-donald-trump-pervert-article-1.2683705 (yeah I know you dislike the source and the story is slanted but facts are still in there if you sift through the bs)

While we're at it why don't I go ahead and make the case for pretty blatant foreign involvement in our election process, and more so than just campaign contributions which we know happens on both sides.

Trump invited Russia to hack into State Department classified information.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-invites-russia-to-meddle-in-the-us-presidential-race-with-clintons-emails/2016/07/27/a85d799e-5414-11e6-b7de-dfe509430c39_story.html

They've threatened nuclear war unless we elect Trump. 

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russian-trump-idUSKCN12C28Q

Trump has a computer server that communicates exclusively with a server in Russia's biggest bank at a rate that suggests email communication. (this one is more at conspiracy theory level than the above so take what you will from it but its still hugely concerning considering the other connections.)

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-computer-server-russia-alfa-bank/

Just to top it all off, Trump has said unequivocally that he has no connection to Russia nor with Putin himself. Which to put it in his terms is WRONG. To put it in normal people terms, its a bare faced lie. He's met with Putin on multiple occasions and has bragged of having "a relationship with Putin". 

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/01/donald-trump/donald-trump-gets-full-flop-whether-hes-had-relati/

All of that aside. They are both crooked bastards who have no business anywhere near the Presidency IMO. However even given those 2 steaming piles of shit for candidates , I can't help but be forced to choose one because of the power of their political parties and the fact that one of them will without a doubt be president. As I've said before, there are a multitude of reasons to vote for one candidate or the other. 

Speaking for myself, the vast majority of concerns I have leave me unable to vote for Trump. Its not that I want Clinton elected, I don't, but I find it morally irresponsible and disgusting to even consider voting for Trump personally.

My concern and why I butt heads with those of you who are planning on voting for Trump is that you seem to be unconcerned with downsides with your own candidate and are eating up all the accusations against Clinton. As I've said they are both awful choices, so I can understand your hatred towards Clinton, but my point and why I don't just give up, is that you should acknowledge how truly awful a candidate Trump is even if you do plan on voting him. If you ignore those facts, then how can you be sure you are making the right choice? You can't, you become just another pawn in the brain washing power struggle of Democrats vs Republicans. Don't vote based on party lines. Vote based on your values and how each candidate aligns with those values. Trump may well be the right candidate for you, but you should still be aware of who he is as a person and what he's done and said. 

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593353
  • Souls Baptized:2,495,905
  • Squadron:Alpha

I completely understand your position, chaplain. I think if I had a vote I'd vote Clinton but for two things. 1) The Supreme Court appointment. I don't agree with the politics of the sort of justice she would appoint. It's just too important an issue. 2) She actually has a criminal investigation hanging over her head *on election day*. That's unprecedented.  

On the other hand, I am really, really unhappy about having Trump anywhere near the big red button, as well as with the way he demeans women, which is simply revolting. The problem of him having access to nukes would be enough to push me into Hillary's arms were it not for the Supreme Court appointment.

ROLL POLAR :betsy: :roll: :roll: :awesomeiron2a:

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811
This is one big reason why I have chosen Trump as my candidate. Its not about picking who is President, but who will break the 4-4 tie in the Supreme Court. That appointee will likely effect our country for the next 25-30 years. I am choosing to look at the big picture. I am not voting for Trump the person, I am voting for Trump the candidate. I will never vote for someone with an ongoing criminal investigation.

One thing this year's election has showed me, is for how difficult it is for me to take progressives seriously. They downplay ever negative thing about Clinton, but when the attention turns to Trump they are at the forefront attacking him on every single issue. One thing many are not aware of, is that while I am in the Republican Party, my viewpoints align with conservatism, and I do not follow the traditional Republican way of thinking. I do my absolute best to give equal thought to all candidates, and have bashed Republican politicians on numerous occasions (not necessarily on our forums but I do it often in person). To give a few brief examples, I've never liked John McCain, Mitch McConnell, and John Boehner. They are all sell outs and RINOs. The one thing I hate more than a Constitution trashing Democrat, is a Republican RINO. They promise that once they get elected they will fight to keep the Republican values, but time and time again they cave, don't fight for what their constituents want, and still have the nerve to lie through their teeth about how they are fighting a good and noble fight. Thankfully John Boehner no longer has a job due to the pressure conservatives put on him.

And the more I think about it, its interesting to watch what is happening with Comey. I recall Democrats praising him for doing his job the right way, and now they want to demonize him because he reopened a criminal investigation (also still doing his job). Senator Harry Reid claims Comey may have violated Federal Law. Oh I'm sorry, but law enforcement doesn't withhold evidence or refuse to restart an investigation in light of new evidence, just because it would be inconvenient for someone. Or be damaging to their political career. But nevertheless, millions of mindless sheeple will go vote for a woman under FBI criminal investigation, all because Trump has said some nasty things.

CwBuvHEUsAE6EqG.jpg

Funny how a decade ago, voting for someone who is under FBI investigation was considered unheard of and unethical. Oh how times have changed.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

Just here to say, Fuck Bill Weld

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

This is one big reason why I have chosen Trump as my candidate. Its not about picking who is President, but who will break the 4-4 tie in the Supreme Court. That appointee will likely effect our country for the next 25-30 years. I am choosing to look at the big picture. I am not voting for Trump the person, I am voting for Trump the candidate. I will never vote for someone with an ongoing criminal investigation.

One thing this year's election has showed me, is for how difficult it is for me to take progressives seriously. They downplay ever negative thing about Clinton, but when the attention turns to Trump they are at the forefront attacking him on every single issue. One thing many are not aware of, is that while I am in the Republican Party, my viewpoints align with conservatism, and I do not follow the traditional Republican way of thinking. I do my absolute best to give equal thought to all candidates, and have bashed Republican politicians on numerous occasions (not necessarily on our forums but I do it often in person). To give a few brief examples, I've never liked John McCain, Mitch McConnell, and John Boehner. They are all sell outs and RINOs. The one thing I hate more than a Constitution trashing Democrat, is a Republican RINO. They promise that once they get elected they will fight to keep the Republican values, but time and time again they cave, don't fight for what their constituents want, and still have the nerve to lie through their teeth about how they are fighting a good and noble fight. Thankfully John Boehner no longer has a job due to the pressure conservatives put on him.

And the more I think about it, its interesting to watch what is happening with Comey. I recall Democrats praising him for doing his job the right way, and now they want to demonize him because he reopened a criminal investigation (also still doing his job). Senator Harry Reid claims Comey may have violated Federal Law. Oh I'm sorry, but law enforcement doesn't withhold evidence or refuse to restart an investigation in light of new evidence, just because it would be inconvenient for someone. Or be damaging to their political career. But nevertheless, millions of mindless sheeple will go vote for a woman under FBI criminal investigation, all because Trump has said some nasty things.

CwBuvHEUsAE6EqG.jpg

Funny how a decade ago, voting for someone who is under FBI investigation was considered unheard of and unethical. Oh how times have changed.

The second picture is of an opinion piece.

And the more I think about it, its interesting to watch what is happening with Comey. I recall Democrats praising him for doing his job the right way, and now they want to demonize him because he reopened a criminal investigation (also still doing his job)

Sure, but if you're going to go that route, the same could be said about Republicans.  Please tell me how Republicans are any different or any better.  The Republicans just did the exact opposite, they started out demonizing him, advocating resignation and suggesting he is covering up for her, attacking him saying he's a Democrat (when in fact it's proven he's not), to now suddenly praising him that he has now reopened to case.  I don't honestly know what your point is, but in no way can you attack democrats for going from one extreme to the next without putting Republicans right in with them.  Both sides are happy when things are for them or help them, angry when they're not.  

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
Sure, but if you're going to go that route, the same could be said about Republicans.  Please tell me how Republicans are any different or any better.  The Republicans just did the exact opposite, they started out demonizing him, advocating resignation and suggesting he is covering up for her, attacking him saying he's a Democrat (when in fact it's proven he's not), to now suddenly praising him that he has now reopened to case.  I don't honestly know what your point is, but in no way can you attack democrats for going from one extreme to the next without putting Republicans right in with them.  Both sides are happy when things are for them or help them, angry when they're not.  

I think a lot of that stems from the fact Comey is a government employee, Republicans felt Comey was just another part of the political machine that chose to cut the investigation short. I personally didn't have a problem with Comey's first decision as I expect someone in charge of a governmental investigation to be a person of strong character, and carefully weigh factual evidence. A lot of Republicans I have personally talked to said they didn't like the 1st outcome, but they accepted it because nothing more could be done.

I guess the real point I am getting at is I have heard way more Democrats demonize Comey for attacking Hillary, compared to the few Republicans who complained about Comey the first time around. In the grand scheme of things, does my point even matter? No it does not. Its simply my own personal observation.

To change the topic, at this point in time with the election mere days away, the constant fluctuating polls that come out in swing states doesn't matter, the political banter from talk show hosts who bring in so called experts doesn't matter, all that matters now is how many people will choose to go out and vote on Tuesday. Polls were helpful weeks ago, but the majority of voters have already made up their minds. What will give us a good indication of the outcome are the exit polls. I expect a lot of people will be glued to their TVs, Phones, and Computers come election day. However, we probably won't find out the results until early Wednesday morning.

So go out and vote people!

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

I think a lot of that stems from the fact Comey is a government employee, Republicans felt Comey was just another part of the political machine that chose to cut the investigation short. I personally didn't have a problem with Comey's first decision as I expect someone in charge of a governmental investigation to be a person of strong character, and carefully weigh factual evidence. A lot of Republicans I have personally talked to said they didn't like the 1st outcome, but they accepted it because nothing more could be done.

I guess the real point I am getting at is I have heard way more Democrats demonize Comey for attacking Hillary, compared to the few Republicans who complained about Comey the first time around. In the grand scheme of things, does my point even matter? No it does not. Its simply my own personal observation.

To change the topic, at this point in time with the election mere days away, the constant fluctuating polls that come out in swing states doesn't matter, the political banter from talk show hosts who bring in so called experts doesn't matter, all that matters now is how many people will choose to go out and vote on Tuesday. Polls were helpful weeks ago, but the majority of voters have already made up their minds. What will give us a good indication of the outcome are the exit polls. I expect a lot of people will be glued to their TVs, Phones, and Computers come election day. However, we probably won't find out the results until early Wednesday morning.

I guess the real point I am getting at is I have heard way more Democrats demonize Comey for attacking Hillary, compared to the few Republicans who complained about Comey the first time around.

If you're honestly going to sit there and blatantly lie I don't know what anyone's point of arguing with you is.  Either your bias is showing through in rapid numbers, or you're severely kidding yourself into actually believing what you're saying.  The few Republicans that complained?  LOL.  How many hearings did they have with Comey and sat there and drilled him?  How many times did I see Republican leaders come out in disbelief that nothing is coming of it?  How many Republican supporters did I see making the various comments I mentioned as I watched the live feeds on FB from Fox News when Comey was being questioned, or the comment section of articles posted about Comey.  How many of my Republican friends post memes and make their statuses calling for him to resign and covering for her?  I was born, but it wasn't yesterday.  If you're going to downplay all the outrage and anger shown by Republicans when he said no charges would come of it, you certainly do not have any right to call anyone else out.  Both parties are as guilty of this as the other, I can at least be critical of both.

You honestly have me here actually defending Democrats that's how sad this is.  Who cares if it's your own observation, you made the statement to call out Democrats and make them look poorly...that's the point.  If you're going to do that, maybe your party not be as guilty?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• 6,498 posts
  • Resources:

I guess the real point I am getting at is I have heard way more Democrats demonize Comey for attacking Hillary, compared to the few Republicans who complained about Comey the first time around.

If you're honestly going to sit there and blatantly lie I don't know what anyone's point of arguing with you is.  Either your bias is showing through in rapid numbers, or you're severely kidding yourself into actually believing what you're saying.  The few Republicans that complained?  LOL.  How many hearings did they have with Comey and sat there and drilled him?  How many times did I see Republican leaders come out in disbelief that nothing is coming of it?  How many Republican supporters did I see making the various comments I mentioned as I watched the live feeds on FB from Fox News when Comey was being questioned, or the comment section of articles posted about Comey.  How many of my Republican friends post memes and make their statuses calling for him to resign and covering for her?  I was born, but it wasn't yesterday.  If you're going to downplay all the outrage and anger shown by Republicans when he said no charges would come of it, you certainly do not have any right to call anyone else out.  Both parties are as guilty of this as the other, I can at least be critical of both.

You honestly have me here actually defending Democrats that's how sad this is.

Rhizo, you're reading too much into what I said.

It is my personally opinion, based on what I saw and who I interacted with at that point in time, made me come to the conclusion that not many Republicans handled it irresponsibly. I don't live under a rock, but I simply didn't see it happen that much.

If you want to attack me and call me an outright liar than I am done with this conversation. I've known you for many years Rhizo, I didn't expect to see you jump down the throat of an old friend. You know I am no liar and that I am a man of good character.

Former Member of the VOC

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

hilowe

hilowe

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 902 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:559532
  • Souls Baptized:not enough

Bill Clinton is pervert. Fact. Donald Trump is a pervert. Also fact. Listen to the words coming out of his mouth, its pretty obvious. No citation needed, hes proven it repeatedly.

Also fact, Hilary helped cover up Slick Willy's "indiscretions".

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/09/hillary-clinton-treated-bill-clintons-female-accusers-lewinsky-broaddrick-flowers-hamzy-stephanopoulos/

yeah, it's Breitbart, so it's really skewed against Clinton.

Neither candidate is worthy of being referred to as a role model for anyone.  They both have a lot of problems.  I don't like either one, but I refuse to vote for Clinton. 

I'm not a single issue voter, but there is one issue that definitely influences my voting more than other things (2nd amendment).  Some of the things that have come out of her mouth in regards to the 2nd amendment are completely wrong.  She completely misconstrued the Supreme Courts Heller decision in the last presidential debate, talks about how ideal the Australian gun confiscation program was, and in the 90's advocated for a 400% tax on guns. 

Add in the FBI investigation, the allegations of pay to play in her State department, and I cannot bring myself to vote for her.

Then there's the info that wikileaks and project veritas has dropped about her that is just icing on the cake for me.

Is Trump better? Probably not, but he's not under investigation by the FBI.  People are going to be watching for hints of pay to play, and broadcasting it all over the media.

Hell, he's likely going to be fighting with the Republican and Democrat parties in the House and Senate.  So, likely, there won't be much getting done at the federal level for the next 4 years.  I'm OK with that.  Maybe in 4 years, we can actually get a decent candidate up there, someone that I can use as a role model for my kids, from either a third party or the Democrats.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Rhizo, you're reading too much into what I said.   It is my personally opinion, based on what I saw and who I interacted with at that point in time, made me come to the conclusion that not many Republicans handled it irresponsibly. I don't live under a rock, but I simply didn't see it happen that much.   If you want to attack me and call me an outright liar than I am done with this conversation. I've known you for many years Rhizo, I didn't expect to see you jump down the throat of an old friend. You know I am no liar and that I am a man of good character.

I have been keeping pretty quiet about this since it came out that Comey has reopened the investigation. I try very hard to not spike the ball and say "I told you so"... but there is a difference Mr. Rhizo. The Republicans were right about it, and the Democrats were wrong. So their outrage over Comey not recommending an indictment was justified when this case was reopened.

I believe the Republicans don't care who wins right now. They hold all the cards. If Hillary wins... we have a lame duck President from day one. She has no mandate, no political capital, and no one to defend her positions. She will get nowhere on court appointments, policy, or special interests. She is dead on arrival, and will stay that way until they want to impeach her, or not. I think it will be 4 more years of nothing. She will have her hands full with the FBI, and can't do a thing about it. She could pardon herself to keep out of jail... but she still can't do a thing.

Trump is the only chance for anything to change... Supreme Court, juicing the economy, illegal immigration, and ending Government corruption are most important to me. But, I have absolutely no fear of what Hillary Clinton is going to do if she wins... because she will be doing nothing.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

hilowe

hilowe

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 902 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:559532
  • Souls Baptized:not enough

But, I have absolutely no fear of what Hillary Clinton is going to do if she wins... because she will be doing nothing.

You don't think there's enough RINO's that will fold and give her what she wants?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

But, I have absolutely no fear of what Hillary Clinton is going to do if she wins... because she will be doing nothing.

You don't think there's enough RINO's that will fold and give her what she wants?

Most of the "RINO'S" are gone since the Tea Party drove them out in 2010, 2012, and 2014... and now the "RINO" label doesn't carry the weight it used to carry since we nominated the ultimate "RINO" for President.

Obamacare was inflicted on us without a single Republican vote... and that was 2009 when we had a herd of "RINO'S". They will hold the line on a criminal President, because they did pretty good holding the line on Obama.

We might have an open revolt all across the country when they elect an obvious criminal... but we can't do a thing about it right now. She has not been convicted yet, and not even an indictment will stop her from winning if the people vote her into office. But one thing is for certain in all this mess... if Hillary Clinton is elected, her fate is totally at the mercy of James Comey and the United States Congress. I think they will be feeding her to the dogs... all her friends, her husband, and her kid too. I think Huma Abedin and Carlos Danger are singing like an opera. They won't go to prison for her.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

The reaction that I and many others that I know had was more from the fact that the DOJ is known to be so close to the Obama Administration that it seemed very likely that a directive came down from the top and tied the FBI's hands in the matter. Comey was very clear in his public statements that Clinton was extremely careless and negligent in her handling of confidential information. Others have gone to prison for the same offense even though their offenses were not anywhere near approaching Clinton's email scandal. It always seems like the law applies to everyone EXCEPT for the Clinton family and that is precisely why myself and many other Republicans were not happy with the lack of an indictment the first time around.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users