Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hypothetical question for Trump fans

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: If it turns out that Donald J Trump colluded with Russia to interfere with the presidential election, will you support him? (6 member(s) have cast votes)

If it turns out that Donald J Trump colluded with Russia to interfere with the presidential election, will you support him?

1. Yes (please share your reasons) (1 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. No (please share your reasons) (2 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. Not sure (please share your reasons) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Other (please explain) (3 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Why does any opposition automatically have the position of "destroy all!"?

Because Donald Trump won the election. They are so embarrassed and pissed off that they are throwing bombs in every direction. It doesn't matter at what, or at who, or how unreasonable... they have completely lost all touch with reality. I don't think it's gonna get better.

+

The left for the most part, hates the US Constitution. They love it when they need it... but really they would rather trash the whole damn thing and do whatever they want... at their whim. Their current whim is to suck the life out of the wealthy, and disarm the population.

=

I said "any opposition" for a reason...

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873
  • Squadron:Kilo

Why would you put this up as a poll? Would it not be enough to debate the issue? I think you're attempting to draw sides within IRON, and create support for your own personal hatred for the current President. Kinda smells bad SM, but it could be just me.

I voted "Other". This is because you really need to define what "colluded with Russia to interfere" means.

If it turns out that Donald J. Trump is really a Manchurian Candidate type Russian Agent sent in to destroy the USA from within... then that's treason and he should be executed... but if you believe that, you are as dumb as a lap poodle and right up there with those people that believe climate change will be the death of us all if we don't surrender our wealth to a new world order... oh sorry, no offense... really.

Do you believe Donald J. Trump colluded with the Russians to brainwash us to vote for him? See above.

Do you believe Donald J. Trump colluded with the Russians to rig voting machines to change votes? See above as well.

Donald J. Trump did not hack the DNC or John Podesta. Maybe the Russians did... we know somebody did... but it was not Donald J. Trump. The hacked documents were turned over to Wikileaks, and Wikileaks posted them as they always post everything. Everything Wikileaks posted... was true. It wasn't what I expected to be released, and I was very disappointed with what they did release. I was expecting Hillary Clinton's deleted emails... too bad.

Do you believe Donald J. Trump requested Wikileaks to release them after the Clinton camp colluded with NBC to release that 11 year old pussy grab video? I don't know, maybe, but guess what?... THAT'S NOT A CRIME!

Do you know what interfering with an election is? Interfering with an election is Barack Obama sending his election team headed up by his National Field Director, Jeremy Bird, and a ton of US Taxpayer money, to Tel Aviv to form an organization called "Victory 15". It was financed by "One Voice", an NGO that was funded by John Kerry's State Department. Their motto was "the voice of mainstream Israelis and Palestinians"... their mission was "Anybody but Bibi"... it failed!

That is interfering with an election.

So tell me what your version of collusion is?

Hillary Clinton was an awful candidate. She did something that was really hard to do... she lost to Donald J. Trump. That's a really bad candidate. I get the opposition party thing... but you guys are just looking like idiots out there.

A typical "Deflect and muddy the waters" response. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

A typical "Deflect and muddy the waters" response. 

What the hell are you talking about? The question was...

If it turns out that Donald J Trump colluded with Russia to interfere with the presidential election, will you support him?

I voted "Other", and it asked for me to explain my vote. I explained, and my explanation was complete, clear, and totally true. There was no deflection involved, and the only thing muddy and unclear was the question itself.

You have not shared your reasons for your "Yes" vote yet... I'm waiting.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users