Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game of Thrones: Season 7 Thread

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo

As I did last year i'll create a new thread for each episode and will merge it into this one master thread when a new episode is released.

Season 6 thread

Same format as before:

If you're posting anything spoiler worthy, please don't forget to use the spoilter tags please

Spoiler

So episode 1 & episode 2 has already been released.

What do you guys think?

Danearys plan seems to have already been toppled a little as she was planning to use the iron fleet to move some of the opposition westerosi army to kings landing, that doesn't seem possible anymore as Euron's army destroyed both the Dornish army and the followers of Yara & Theon. Think she'll just get frustrated and send in the Dragons to do all the work? Also Cersei's character is getting boring, she gotta die soon I think.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

I'm afraid Tyrion will get the blame for dividing the force, and with no siege on Kings Landing... I think the Dothraki will be destroyed. The Dothraki are not an organized millitary... they are raiders. They raid defensless villiages, and have never taken on a well trained, provisioned, prepared, and well armored army. Dany left her best commander back in Meereen. I don't believe Daario would have made the mistake that Tyrion did. The dragons can make the difference with air assault, but they are not invincible. The Unsullied will take Casterly Rock, with the help of Tyrion, but will take heavy losses doing so.

With the Martell and Greyjoy forces lost, the Tyrell's are in big trouble. They will have to move to protect them.

When Bran shows up, Jon should be replaced. He is the heir to Winterfell, and the big question will be if he shares with Jon who his real father is. The north will not drive south with the Night King hot on the wall... and the Nights Watch and the Wildlings will be the first hit. I have no clue how this will all play out. All I can say is bring it on!

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

question, the disclaimer before the first episode said mild nudity, but I do not recall any in the episode and this has been bugging me for the last two weeks.  did anyone catch any or did they lie to me :P

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

How did they build ships that quick after Ironborns took them

And how does that scene with grey worm work....he just pleases her?

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

question, the disclaimer before the first episode said mild nudity, but I do not recall any in the episode and this has been bugging me for the last two weeks.  did anyone catch any or did they lie to me :P

There was a rather steamy scene with Grey Worm and Missandei drawing to an inside straight from a stacked deck.

Easy... It's in the script.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

There was a rather steamy scene with Grey Worm and Missandei drawing to an inside straight from a stacked deck.

Easy... It's in the script.

I meant the very first episode, not the one this week

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Sorry, totally didn't see that part of the question. In the first episode there was a totally naked dead guy laying on a table. His torso was completely cut open during an autopsy... but he was completely naked. He was dead, but it is considered "Nudity".

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

oh okay, so thats what they considered the nudity haha i was wondering what it was. legit was bugging me all week

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

What Daenerys needs most is Jorah Mormont. I believe when Sam has done all he can for Jorah, and he is no longer contagious, he will return to her. He is a Knight, and well versed in everything she is missing right now. Hopefully he won't be too late to save her. Jon dragging her up north to fight White Walkers will mean she never takes the Iron Throne. They will effectively be sacrificing themselves for the realm, and protecting Cersei from harm in the process. The best scenario would be to unite Westeros and fight White Walkers... but I don't see how that can happen. Petyr Baelish is too ambitious to help anyone that doesn't help him take the throne, so Jorah again, is the savior.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Odbody

Odbody

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 66 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:605856
  • Souls Baptized:4,369
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Odbody

I'm not so sure the Dornish army was destroyed in Euron's attack. I think that was the Iron Fleet under Yara with Ellaria Sand going to Dorne to pick up the army to bring them back. There are no other Dornish people on the ship aside from Ellaria and the Sand Snakes. Even so, I don't know if Dorne stays in the fight without Ellaria to push them into it. At best they get fired up for her being captured, at worse they decide to join the Lannisters, but most likely I expect that they will just stay in Dorne.

I'm really hoping that Arya makes it back to Winterfell to see Sansa, and hopefully Bran will make it there too. I question whether Jon will bend the knee or convince Dany to allow him to rule the North. I feel like this is when we see Dany really have to make tough decisions about to be a dragon or a sheep as Olenna put it.

Theirs not to make reply, theirs not to reason why, theirs but to do and die.

-Tennyson

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I'm not so sure the Dornish army was destroyed in Euron's attack.

I don't know. I thought they were on their way to King's Landing to lay siege. Ellaria and Olenna were already in Dragonstone with Daenerys. It's only a short trip through Blackwater Bay to get to King's Landing from there. They would have to travel way south to get to Dorne from Dragonstone. It's not too clear exactly when Euron intercepted their fleet, but we know the Unsullied and Dothraki stayed with Dany. Jon better hurry down... but I bet it's in the script that he makes it.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta
Spoiler

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

President Sisko

President Sisko

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 60 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:596947
  • Souls Baptized:318,903
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Bajor

No one's read the plot leaks?

I won't spoil anything, but let's just say the next episode is gonna be fantastic. It'll probably be one of the best episodes of the entire series.

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

I won't spoil anything, but let's just say the next episode is gonna be fantastic. It'll probably be one of the best episodes of the entire series.

I hope we get an Unsullied v Lannister battle scene, that would be epic.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Plot leaks?  the entire episode itself was leaked online already lol 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

I LITERALLY JUST WATCHED THE EPIOSDE OH MY FUCKING GOD.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I won't watch it until midnight Sunday night, so I'll stop reading if you guys start blabbing about it, but it's cool I love ya anyway.

I believe it will go down something like this... Jorah is in Oldtown, which is very close to Highgarden... Jaime and the Tarly's just sacked Highgarden. Jaime needs to get the Tyrell gold to King's Landing before the Bank of Bravos calls in their loans. Grey Worm will drive the Unsullied south from Casterly Rock. Dany will drive the Dothraki west with her dragons. She's done playing nice, so I think the Lannister army will get a spanking.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

I won't watch it until midnight Sunday night, so I'll stop reading if you guys start blabbing about it, but it's cool I love ya anyway.

I believe it will go down something like this... Jorah is in Oldtown, which is very close to Highgarden... Jaime and the Tarly's just sacked Highgarden. Jaime needs to get the Tyrell gold to King's Landing before the Bank of Bravos calls in their loans. Grey Worm will drive the Unsullied south from Casterly Rock. Dany will drive the Dothraki west with her dragons. She's done playing nice, so I think the Lannister army will get a spanking.

Cersei dies.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Cersei dies.

Setting aside how much joy that would bring, it took 4 seasons to kill off Joffrey, so I doubt they would kill off the current most evil character during the 4th episode of the season. She has more evil things to do. It would be a twist to kill off Jaime right now... that would send her into a special kind of hell, but I think he's gonna stick around for awhile longer too. We shall see.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Cersei dies.

Setting aside how much joy that would bring, it took 4 seasons to kill off Joffrey, so I doubt they would kill off the current most evil character during the 4th episode of the season. She has more evil things to do. It would be a twist to kill off Jaime right now... that would send her into a special kind of hell, but I think he's gonna stick around for awhile longer too. We shall see.

haha, you smart lol

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users