Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game of Thrones: Season 7 Thread

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
  • Squadron:Kilo

Not for nothing, but they can just take a walker head back to Kings Landing. It fits in your carry on bag and, like any good zombie, it remains undead without the body.

Jon and the dragon- Drogon likes his cousin and recognizes family. Dani + Jon 4 ever!

Cercei tells Jamie "don't betray me again." When did he betray her to begin with? Bat shit crazy much?

Little finger is always 20 steps ahead. Arya (likable, bat shit crazy) doesn't stand a chance. Will she kill Sansa? I think not, but looking forward to Petyr Balish tasting that Valarian steel dagger.

Loved that Aria - Little finger action. This girl might have great skills but she's not in the same league yet when it comes to the wits.

And I see that the general rule of spotting badasses applies to GoT too. It might be the middle of the winter and it's freezing outside, but when you're badass you don't need to wear any kind of hat :P.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

Not for nothing, but they can just take a walker head back to Kings Landing. It fits in your carry on bag and, like any good zombie, it remains undead without the body.
Jon and the dragon- Drogon likes his cousin and recognizes family. Dani + Jon 4 ever!
Cercei tells Jamie "don't betray me again." When did he betray her to begin with? Bat shit crazy much?
Little finger is always 20 steps ahead. Arya (likable, bat shit crazy) doesn't stand a chance. Will she kill Sansa? I think not, but looking forward to Petyr Balish tasting that Valarian steel dagger.

Loved that Aria - Little finger action. This girl might have great skills but she's not in the same league yet when it comes to the wits.

And I see that the general rule of spotting badasses applies to GoT too. It might be the middle of the winter and it's freezing outside, but when you're badass you don't need to wear any kind of hat :P.
Meanwhile Jon is way down south, wearing a heavy, fur coat. What a wimp! :P

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

She was talking about Jamie meeting Tyrion and not killing him

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

She was talking about Jamie meeting Tyrion and not killing him

Whiny, bat-shit-crazy queen.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

is the baby actually jamie's? doubt it.  plus she has to die before she gives birth since she is only having 3 kids, unless the younger brother is actually the baby and it kills her in childbirth or something

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
i suspect the pregnancy is fake to try to force Jamie to stay on her side despite her growing insanity. Hes always wanted to be a father to his children but never got the chance so she's dangling it in front of him. My guess is that he'll eventually find out she's not pregnant and that's when he'll hit his breaking point and kill Cersai.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729

White Walkers cannot pass the Wall because they are magically barred. In the first season there was a dead guy that animated in Castle Black and attacked Mormont, so I guess it's possible the animated dead can. I don't see this helping with Cersei though... she's the type that will just kill Jon and his party, allow the dead to kill her enemies in the North, and then worry about it later.

Drogon knows Jon is a Targaryen... remember there is a third that the dragons would not harm, Tyrion. The Mad King... Daenerys' father, was in love with Tywin Lannister's wife, and they had an affair. Remember that Tywin never believed Tyrion was his son, so it's possible that Tyrion is Daenerys' brother. That would be a kick when it comes out that Jon is the legitimate King of the Seven Kingdoms, and Tyrion is actually the bastard.

Bran wears the mark of the Night King, when Bran passed the wall the magic was broken. Just like it happened with the tree were the 3-eyed raven lived.

Spoiler about next episode(s) probably, but I've said this from the start of the season, there are many theories about this as well. So don't read if you don't want to be spoiled:
Spoiler

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

Bran wears the mark of the Night King, when Bran passed the wall the magic was broken. Just like it happened with the tree were the 3-eyed raven lived.

You must be correct about this Sir, I didn't think about that. I wonder why the 3-eyed raven didn't warn Bran about this when it happened? They did make a big deal about it when Bran went through the gate at the Wall.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

I think she's gonna miscarry tbh, and it's just a way to allow Cersei to justifiably and truly become the mad queen.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

I think she's gonna miscarry tbh, and it's just a way to allow Cersei to justifiably and truly become the mad queen.

Seems likely to me. That hug she gave Jamie looked sincere.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Seems likely to me. That hug she gave Jamie looked sincere.

id love for it to be stillborn or something and the nights king brings the baby back as a zombie baby and it kills her from the inside

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Haven't seen Ghost since Jon was murdered and resurrected.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

cgi budget.  dragons > ghost in the eyes of the producers and writers 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

cgi budget.  dragons > ghost in the eyes of the producers and writers 

and white walkers

btw Episode 6 got leaked today

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I don't mind theories, but I know you love us enough to not throw out direct spoilers until Monday.

I will never support, or do I believe HBO should ever reward, the hackers that steal this material for ransom.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I don't mind theories, but I know you love us enough to not throw out direct spoilers until Monday.

I will never support, or do I believe HBO should ever reward, the hackers that steal this material for ransom.

damn i might actually watch it today since I actually am gonna be out of town this weekend and the friend im staying at doesnt have hbo so I dont wanna watch it on my phone lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
I thought they killed Ghost

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

no they killed summer, gray wind, lady, and shaggy dog

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

I haven't seen it yet, but as usual i'll wait till Monday before I post anything here :P.

Apparently HBO accidently broadcasted it, so not a hacker situation this time:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-7-episode-6-leaks-online-full-hbo-spain-torrents-download-reddit-watch-jon-a7895636.html

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Wow. If they broadcasted it... it was broadcasted accidentally on purpose. They probably wanted to give the finger to those hackers.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users