Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game of Thrones: Season 6 thread

• Please log in to reply
316 replies to this topic

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo

I'm sure you're all as excited as I am, probably more than me.

So let's use this thread to discuss the season premiere.

If you're posting anything spoiler worthy, please don't forget to use the spoilter tags please

[spoiler][/spoiler]

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
ACK!!! The red woman! Didn't see that coming!

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I am missing the hype around the Game of Thrones, is it worth watching in your honest opinion or just another show people kind of bandwagon? I've never seen it before

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

I am missing the hype around the Game of Thrones, is it worth watching in your honest opinion or just another show people kind of bandwagon? I've never seen it before

I'm addicted. If a new thread was started to discuss the new season that might tell you something. But of course it's always a matter of personal taste, and you haven't seen the first seasons, so I can't judge whether you'll like it.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

TheSphinxOfDarkness

TheSphinxOfDarkness

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 164 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:540468
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

It was really addictive at first, (Skipped all parts that involved the blackbeards war, it was just them talking about battle and such and it got boring) until I got to season 5, and it just got a little boring for me. Around episode 5 I couldn't watch anymore.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

Read the books ;)

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Read the books ;)

Very good advice, although some of the later books are disappointing the first few will have you hook, line, and sinker.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:449862
  • Souls Baptized:Not Enough
  • Discord ID:Marneus

I am absolutely fucking loving all the memes coming from it though. :lol:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

Melisandre needs to keep that collar on. It looks like the Lannister-Tyrell alliance will continue in order to free Loris and Margaery, and then go to war with Dorne. Tormund Giantsbane is gonna finally get to kill some Crows without anyone getting pissed about it. Podrick Payne learns fast, Theon grew back some sack, and Brienne is still a bad-ass. Arya should learn to duck... and Jon Snow is still a dead bastard. Solid 6th season opener for the greatest TV show ever made.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

I haven't seen any, where are you looking?

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:

I haven't seen any, where are you looking?

Facebook, woman. Get with the times. You probably won't see any on MySpace. ;)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

BITE ME!  I haven't logged in to Facebook today yet.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729

Who is Melissandre then? :o Is she a Targaryan or something? She looked like Maester Aemon. :P

This was a good episode to set up the next one, which will be great!

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:

Don't tempt me.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Don't tempt me.

Oh sweetie, you have no idea what you could be getting yourself into.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:

Don't tempt me.

Ditto :awesome:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Don't tempt me.

I'm starting to get the idea that you have a gauntlet to throw somewhere.  Is it spiked leather?  And what's with the emoji, kid?

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Davian

Davian

AKA Marneus Calgar

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,141 posts
  • Resources:

Don't tempt me.

I'm starting to get the idea that you have a gauntlet to throw somewhere.  Is it spiked leather?  And what's with the emoji, kid?

Leather? No. Spiked? Quite possibly. Kid? 25 is not a kid my dear. Unless you're 80. :roll:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

Who is Melissandre then? :o Is she a Targaryan or something? She looked like Maester Aemon. :P

This was a good episode to set up the next one, which will be great!

lmao

I read some theories about this when the still picture was leaked.

It basically says, Melissandre is actually about 100 years old and that the choker around her neck is a magical item that gives her eternal youth and when she takes it off she becomes an old woman. People think she will be using the powers of the lord of light to bring Jon back at the cost of her own powers.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Nevermind.  This isn't the time or the place for what I posted.

Edited by Sister Midnight, 25 April 2016 - 04:30 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users