Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

North Korea needs nukes...beacause Trump

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

HackSlash

HackSlash

Baptized

• NM|Former Member
  • 880 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600902
  • Souls Baptized:1,518,583
  • Squadron:Kilo

Hold your horses Trump supporters...Lys I'm looking in your direction.

No, seriously wait.

I graduated from MUN.  I earned two degrees from MUN, nearly 20 years ago.  In my day, we would have laughed this idiot off campus.

Here, read this absolute horseshit.

http://themuse.ca/2018/04/04/why-north-korea-needs-nuclear-weapons/

I only agree with one sentence in this whole thing (which is poorly written): "North Korea has done a lot of terrible things to their own people which cannot be excused."  You mean Little Rocket Man?

He tries to paint Mr. Trump and the US as a bunch of blood thirsty warmongers.  That the fucking Norks are peaceful people dedicated to peaceful reunification.  This idiot can go fuck his hat.

Lets leave whether you love or hate Trump aside.  President Trump is subject to term limits, rule of law, and is fully accountable to the American people.

Jim Jong Asshole is subject to nothing.  His word is law.  He can do what he pleases.  The only way to remove this blood soaked dictator is by military coup. 

President Trump can be removed by an impeachment vote in Congress. 

Bloody hell.  As far as I'm concerned the author of this shameful piece of crap should do himself a favour.  Stop wasting his money, drop out of University, because he's too stupid to be there.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

WTF?! this guy actually thinks a nut job dictator should get nukes?! does he want mass murder and nuclear winter?  How fricken stupid can people be holy crap.  how would he feel if rocket man got a nuke and launched it straight at his city?!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

Kim Jong Un already has nukes... his problem is getting them where he would want them without blowing up his own country. What's funny about this article is this guy calls the POTUS, "Trump", and calls Kim Jong Un, "President". Who gives these people a voice?

Trump is taking on the entire world... in every direction... in every way possible right now. No President has ever attempted to get so much done, in so little time... ever. He's the hardest working President I have ever seen, and he's doing it under the harshest, and most extreme environment possible. The strike on Syria can possibly chase Russia out of the Middle East, rid the world of Assad, push Iran into ruin, and force Kim Jong Un to fold his nukes... with one move.

We shall see how it all plays out... but who wants to bet against Donald Trump?

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
Typical regressive leftist horseshit, nothing out of the ordinary for them...

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

Nukes protect you from 1-sided annihilation, that is it.

I do wonder how the next decade or so will pan out for North Korea, glorious leader III has kept the wackyness to within former "standards", nothing really new came from him, so who knows what evolutions will happen in North Korea. Am more affraid of them going civil war and lashing out on the peninsula.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

I'm actually looking forward to the upcoming US-NK talks. Kim Jong Un's missile program is at a point at which he can no longer escalate, so maybe he's looking to cash in some political capital and get some meaningful rewards in exchange for abandoning the nuke program. We'll see

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I'm actually looking forward to the upcoming US-NK talks.

So am I. The last time, Bill Clinton paid his daddy to drop the nukes. Trump is smarter than Bill Clinton. He will not pay Little Rocket Man to drop the nukes. The nukes will be dropped... that will happen. What could happen after talking with Trump for a couple of hours is he could turn from Little Rocket Man into Little Capitalist Man. Trump has that effect on people.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Unsure if Trump can talk for that long...

That said, it will be the usual concessions from either side, food for promises. Doubt the higher ups in NK are idiots not knowing that you can't really go further then threathening nuclear war, you can't really top that :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Unsure if Trump can talk for that long...

That said, it will be the usual concessions from either side, food for promises. Doubt the higher ups in NK are idiots not knowing that you can't really go further then threathening nuclear war, you can't really top that :D

Trump will not do what Bill Clinton did... nor will he do what Bush did, or what Obama did, or what John Kerry did, or what Hillary would have done. Trump will do things entirely different... his way. Trump started talking in the 70's, and never stopped. What happens during a meeting with him can go two ways... you either like him more, or hate him more... but they always leave wanting to be him. China is so afraid of Trump they called in little Kimmy for a chat. Trump will act from a position of strength... count on it.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Guess the USA has a second god, always assumed thou that any Christian who proclaimed such a thing should also link it to the antichrist in Revelation.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Guess the USA has a second god, always assumed thou that any Christian who proclaimed such a thing should also link it to the antichrist in Revelation.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I offer my opinion of how I believe things will go, and you pull God, Christians, and the Bible out of your butt. For about the 10th time on these pages... I'm not a religious man.

I believe the meeting with Trump and Kimmy... if it actually happens... will consist of the fact that NK will denuclearize the Korean peninsula. The question will be to Kimmy how this will be done, and what Kimmy and NK will look like after it is done. Will he be a leader respected by other world leaders and beloved by the Korean people? Will he leave a legacy of prosperity, wealth, and leading his country out of the dark ages? Or will he choose the other option? I believe this will be his choice, and only he can save NK.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Was just going for a joke reply about you folks apparent mindless zealotry towards your politicians (on either side, geez you folks are nuts :o).

Thusfar "Kimmy" has all the best cards apart from time, which is a strange twist to before NK didn't have a nuclear arsenal :D.

I just hope, as with anything, that changes will be well thought out and gradual, not everyone likes a revolution.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

you folks apparent mindless zealotry towards your politicians

The problem with politics in the USA is everything has been pushed to extremes on everything. There is no common ground on anything. Identity politics has divided every issue into "For or Against", with no compromise on anything. It's all or nothing, and no one comes away happy about anything. We need a Convention of States... a Constitutional Convention... it is there that the state legislators will realize that the USA has irreconcilable differences, and we need a divorce... before people get hurt.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

HackSlash

HackSlash

Baptized

• NM|Former Member
  • 880 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600902
  • Souls Baptized:1,518,583

you folks apparent mindless zealotry towards your politicians

The problem with politics in the USA is everything has been pushed to extremes on everything. There is no common ground on anything. Identity politics has divided every issue into "For or Against", with no compromise on anything. It's all or nothing, and no one comes away happy about anything. We need a Convention of States... a Constitutional Convention... it is there that the state legislators will realize that the USA has irreconcilable differences, and we need a divorce... before people get hurt.

Are you advocating for the dissolution of the US?

If so, don't you think that's a little extreme?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

While Lys's words speak truth, the issue is that the divorce has no clear boundries and you would just end up with 2 miserable sides instead of 1.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Are you advocating for the dissolution of the US? If so, don't you think that's a little extreme?

Yes... what would be extreme is staying this course.

While Lys's words speak truth, the issue is that the divorce has no clear boundries and you would just end up with 2 miserable sides instead of 1.

No... only one would end up miserable. We would have our Constitutional Republic and our open border Democracy. The open border Democracy would eventually run out of other people's money and beg for us to take them back, if they are not invaded by Mexico first.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Actually you'd think that the folks being annoyed and wanting out to start infighting sooner then the others left behind. Cause if you can't agree to some common ground towards 1 group, what is stopping you from finding quarrel with the next?

And are Dem states usually net providers of federal $$ while Rep states net users? Then again those states might go complete libertarian and dumb all "unnecessary" societal programs (aka, only army remains >_>)

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Actually you'd think that the folks being annoyed and wanting out to start infighting sooner then the others left behind. Cause if you can't agree to some common ground towards 1 group, what is stopping you from finding quarrel with the next?

And are Dem states usually net providers of federal $$ while Rep states net users? Then again those states might go complete libertarian and dumb all "unnecessary" societal programs (aka, only army remains >_>)

Once again I have a hard time understanding your point. Who exactly is annoyed and wanting out? Pretty much everyone is annoyed and wanting away from something. There are people that want to void the Constitution as an outdated relic of the past, and there are people that want to preserve the Constitution, and even restore it's former glory. If you're talking about me... I'm just exhausted with trying to protect people that hate me... I'm trying to protect people from themselves. They really don't think things through or understand the consequences of their desires... but it's like Joni Mitchell said, "You don't know what you've got till it's gone".

Once again you divide people up and try to point fingers to blame, instead of taking on the problem. It doesn't matter who takes what or who gives this... it doesn't work, and it's a road to destruction. Current unfunded liabilities of the US Federal Government is fast approaching 113 trillion dollars... that's what our government is obligated to pay currently on it's "promises", and it will only grow more every second of every day. Current liability per individual taxpayer here in the USA is $930,000... I haven't got the 6 million to cover my family. There is not that much wealth anywhere on Earth. So... something's gonna happen.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

You talked about a divide between a "Constitutional Republic" and an "open border Democracy", the 2 obvious Rep/Dem boogyman tales to scare the kids with. I note, as an outsider, that 1 of those seems to be the future evolution of the US and the other is not. As such I made my claim of 1 side being the annoyed side with more desire to leave.

You are clearly anti-revolutionary, and with that you will find my right next to you. What does space us apart is the notion on the evolution from our current stance, in which you seem entrenched. But with that I mostly understand the logic about it, the notion that todays progressive is tomorrows conservative. It just so happens that either side is hijacked by select few who are neither of those things. You got future/past fairy tail spinners who want nothing then to be in their "ideal world", a frightening concept to say the least.

Also I do find you guys endless squabble over $$ both hilarious (coupled with each party doing the opposite of what is expected of them) and basically terrifying from a global perspective. The Greece debacle didn't just confine itself to Greece's borders, it rippled out. Who knows what kind of tsunami the world will get from the US going "meh" on its debt.

Anyway, about the topic, I forsee 3 possible meeting spots for this meeting, in order of (personel) plausibility: China (Bejing), DMZ (perhaps even something new) and Russia (Vladivostok?). Anything else would be a big NOPE from either (or both) sides I'd guess.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Who knows what kind of tsunami the world will get from the US going "meh" on its debt.

I think we have found common ground my Belgian friend.

Anyway, about the topic, I forsee 3 possible meeting spots for this meeting, in order of (personel) plausibility: China (Bejing), DMZ (perhaps even something new) and Russia (Vladivostok?). Anything else would be a big NOPE from either (or both) sides I'd guess.

I think Donald Trump would walk right into Pyongyang just to prove to the world he's not afraid of anything. It's his handlers charged with protecting him that would have a heart attack, and everyone else that would be angry that Kim will use it as a big propaganda win. It's Kim that will have a problem with where it is... Trump won't care where. He prides himself on going everywhere at any time. It's already begun. Kim is starting to shut it all down already.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-korea-says-it-will-suspend-nuclear-and-missile-tests-shut-down-test-site/ar-AAw7Nll?ocid=spartanntp

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users