Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Should I permanetely ban brewers big ass sig

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Poll: Permanetely ban brewers sig (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Should we permanetely ban his sig

1. Yes (28 votes [63.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 63.64%

2. No (16 votes [36.36%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Raymond Barber Jr

Raymond Barber Jr

Freshly IRONed

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 25 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:542239
  • Souls Baptized:16,838
  • Squadron:Kilo

While I am very new to this Alliance, when it comes to a person's signature I believe that it is a representation of the person on a personal level and so should never be cut, condensed or modified unless the person owning the signature wishes to do it without any "pushing".  On a more "personal" note, I believe that signatures in a forum, like a big flashy car or a big beautiful yacht, represent a way for a person to "compensate for something".  What that "something" is I leave up entirely to the person, no questions asked.   :P  ;)  :D  :lol:

MAKE NO MISTAKE, THE BEAST INSIDE IS SLEEPING NOT DEAD!!!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MsShawdi

MsShawdi

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 761 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588453
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:MsShawdi
I still vote YES to banning brewers!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

I think I was yelled at because of this, once upon a time. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

I still vote YES to banning brewers!

its banning my sig, not banning me lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

While I am very new to this Alliance, when it comes to a person's signature I believe that it is a representation of the person on a personal level and so should never be cut, condensed or modified unless the person owning the signature wishes to do it without any "pushing".  On a more "personal" note, I believe that signatures in a forum, like a big flashy car or a big beautiful yacht, represent a way for a person to "compensate for something".  What that "something" is I leave up entirely to the person, no questions asked.   :P  ;)  :D  :lol:

I am Lysistrata, and I approve this message

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

While I am very new to this Alliance, when it comes to a person's signature I believe that it is a representation of the person on a personal level and so should never be cut, condensed or modified unless the person owning the signature wishes to do it without any "pushing". On a more "personal" note, I believe that signatures in a forum, like a big flashy car or a big beautiful yacht, represent a way for a person to "compensate for something". What that "something" is I leave up entirely to the person, no questions asked. :P ;) :D :lol:

I am Lysistrata, and I approve this message

Why you doing a Finster?
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

samudragupta

samudragupta

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,521 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:549784
  • Souls Baptized:8,837,927
  • Discord ID:psycho knight

Naah.. I think current one is bit smaller and we should give him extra space for bigger one

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
It is too big.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

dsfrr1

dsfrr1

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 6,216 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614863
  • Souls Baptized:1,492,420
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

I agree. The forum doesn't has the option to hide a single person's sig, otherwise i would have hidden brewers long back.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Well, I’ve changed my mind. I like big annoying political siggies now. They can help foster intelligent discussion and unite us,

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

Well, I’ve changed my mind. I like big annoying political siggies now. They can help foster intelligent discussion and unite us,

Size doesn't matter with signatures... it won't change the outcome :)

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:585857
  • Souls Baptized:1,086,384
  • Discord ID:Fermion#3255

I agree. The forum doesn't has the option to hide a single person's sig, otherwise i would have hidden brewers long back.

It does. Click on the top right cross of the signature. Two options will be available. Ignore <user>'s signature, and ignore all signatures. I did it with brewers, now with sister midnight's big ass sig too :P

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Get a trade circle here | ITF Guide | War Guide

Apply for War Aid | Delta Squad Bar

U had no mp no sdi no military wonder actually :lol:
Kuch bhi kaho bhai dilar admi ho tussi
Sunnny deol ho sunny deol

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.
Fermion, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

It does. Click on the top right cross of the signature. Two options will be available. Ignore <user>'s signature, and ignore all signatures. I did it with brewers, now with sister midnight's big ass sig too :P

Oooh that great!! Idk that was available. I shall remove my big, obnoxious, political signature now and block Brewsy’s.
Ahhh! Brewsky is not annoying anymore! Thank you Fermion!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

dsfrr1

dsfrr1

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 6,216 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614863
  • Souls Baptized:1,492,420

It does. Click on the top right cross of the signature. Two options will be available. Ignore 's signature, and ignore all signatures. I did it with brewers, now with sister midnight's big ass sig too

How come i didn't see it before? Weird! 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Koliny

Koliny

Quenched

• BR|Member
  • 303 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:565515
  • Souls Baptized:not enough?
i have just added the huge pictures to the ad blocker im using, works like a charm. :P

This user may have some controversial views
565515-default.png
First Nuke Eaten: 1/18/2015 12:16:46 AM
----------------------------------------
Fer par le Sang Verse (Feb 2015)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Lol why was this grave dug

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,538 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:585857
  • Souls Baptized:1,086,384
  • Discord ID:Fermion#3255

your sig is very big

Oooh that great!! Idk that was available. I shall remove my big, obnoxious, political signature now and block Brewsy’s.

It does. Click on the top right cross of the signature. Two options will be available. Ignore 's signature, and ignore all signatures. I did it with brewers, now with sister midnight's big ass sig too

Glad my mucking about the forum is helping people :D :lol:

no offices held rn

Posted Image

Get a trade circle here | ITF Guide | War Guide

Apply for War Aid | Delta Squad Bar

U had no mp no sdi no military wonder actually :lol:
Kuch bhi kaho bhai dilar admi ho tussi
Sunnny deol ho sunny deol

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.
Fermion, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

your sig is very big

Glad my mucking about the forum is helping people :D :lol:

thats what she said

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Daviesolu

Daviesolu

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,051 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:619248
  • Souls Baptized:281,875
  • Discord ID:Daviesolu