Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Politiscales

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Lorikz Kain

Lorikz Kain

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,105 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:339638
  • Souls Baptized:4,484,630
  • Squadron:Kilo

http://www.politiscales.net/en_US/results/?m0=40&m1=31&e1=43&e0=31&c0=33&c1=50&j1=43&j0=36&t1=38&t0=43&s0=50&femi=14&s1=31&b1=38&b0=31&p1=57&p0=19&reli=100

Tests like these are always such a joke but at least they are entertaining

"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Excellent! That means we can attack in any direction!"

Former: Councilor, Secretary of State, Academy Headmaster, BoI Editor In Chief, Postmaster General,

Diplomacy Director, Diplomat, Express Delivery Staff, RADAR (SWAG), Mentor, Recruiter,

Echo CO, Echo XO, Delta XO, Alpha MS, Mentor Staff, Academy Staff, Vault (Mattech)

(TLDR: No Longer Relevant)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
For me, the Nationalism vs Globalism question is very interesting. I’m not a particularly large fan of nation states, but I prefer open borders even less. Borders should only be open to only those that can and are willing to contribute to the economy, but if someone wants to come only for the welfare, of without a game plan, then they can go somwhere else. Fleeing from a war is bad, but the rule should still apply.

In other words, there’s no way to help humanity as a whole, there are simply not enough resources for that. We should instead focus on building strongly networked centers of wealth and productivity. These centers should be open to anyone who can positively contribute to them, but closed to those who cannot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

For me, the Nationalism vs Globalism question is very interesting. I’m not a particularly large fan of nation states, but I prefer open borders even less. Borders should only be open to only those that can and are willing to contribute to the economy, but if someone wants to come only for the welfare, of without a game plan, then they can go somwhere else. Fleeing from a war is bad, but the rule should still apply.

In other words, there’s no way to help humanity as a whole, there are simply not enough resources for that. We should instead focus on building strongly networked centers of wealth and productivity. These centers should be open to anyone who can positively contribute to them, but closed to those who cannot.

Could not agree with this man more, and the USA will lead the way as a shining example to the entire planet of what happens when we focus on building a strong center of wealth and productivity. We're not too keen on supplying anyone a home and fish to eat, but we would be happy to teach you how to fish and build a house. The best friends I have ever had are the ones that never ask me for cash.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

HackSlash

HackSlash

Baptized

• NM|Former Member
  • 880 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600902
  • Souls Baptized:1,518,583

There's a lot or problems with this thing and I highly doubt the results are indicative of anything.

For what it's worth, here's mine: Work. Fatherland. Order

http://www.politiscales.net/en_US/results/?e1=36&e0=19&j0=24&j1=40&m0=48&b0=17&b1=48&c1=38&c0=21&t1=71&t0=7&p0=19&p1=55&femi=29&s0=43&s1=33&prag=67

“The filing and storage of personal records should be delimited strictly and database cross-checking should be forbidden”

Huh? Idk what that even means. So far I see a few I don’t understand.

You to eh?  There were a lot of questions that barely made any sense.  I have a degree in Political Science and was left scratching my head trying to figure out what the questions were asking.

One that I can remember was "A monarchy needs to be established to federate the people..."  WHAT?

Most of them were meaningless babble, I clicked neutral for a lot of them.

I doubt there is any validity to the results, given the survey was designed by groups identified as "8vaules" and (translated from French), "Radicals on the Internet." 

As well, when designing surveys, needlessly wordy and complex questions should be avoided.  As when your respondent is confused about what you are asking, you won't get an accurate result.  I'd mark this one down to pure entertainment.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

aslo MK and CK are almost identical lol

Are we? I think Rafay accidentaly quoted my results twice lol

How did that link get into my post?
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

In other words, there’s no way to help humanity as a whole, there are simply not enough resources for that.

Thanos would be proud of you and Lysistrata. Children of Thanos. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

I'm not happy about the situation, but it's the truth. We're nearing 8 billion people, and we're nowhere near plateauing. With the added effects of climate change, this planet will not be able to sustain that many humans. Add to the fact that at least half of that 8 billion lacks any sort of viable education. Bad things are coming and we have to make peace with that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

In other words, there’s no way to help humanity as a whole, there are simply not enough resources for that.

You have fallen so deep into the rabbit hole that all you see and hear are those that have fallen down there with you.

Life is better because someone thought of a way to make something bigger, smaller, faster, cleaner, stronger, cheaper, and on and on. They got filthy rich, employed hundreds of people, and then sold it to someone else that can spread it all over the world. Stealing the wealth, and dishing it out to people that do nothing to contribute, does not make anyone richer... it makes everyone poor.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

Can't be bothered doing this spiel (funny word to use, this site is german in origin if I recall correctly) again, so here are my pevious results:

link

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

I'm not happy about the situation, but it's the truth. We're nearing 8 billion people, and we're nowhere near plateauing. With the added effects of climate change, this planet will not be able to sustain that many humans. Add to the fact that at least half of that 8 billion lacks any sort of viable education. Bad things are coming and we have to make peace with that.

Pretty sure that plateauing has started w/ growth rates sowing down in Europe, Australia and North America. UN projects that the 12 billionth child may never be born so I'm being optimistic about population control. I though Americans didn't believe in climate change? Chinese ploy to reduce US manufacturing they call it. And I heard recently that World Bank said that this era has the largest middle class of any era in history so thats a positive too.

Life is better because someone thought of a way to make something bigger, smaller, faster, cleaner, stronger, cheaper, and on and on. They got filthy rich, employed hundreds of people, and then sold it to someone else that can spread it all over the world. Stealing the wealth, and dishing it out to people that do nothing to contribute, does not make anyone richer... it makes everyone poor.

I'm all about that productivity and industrial revolution brother but don't sell me on the fact that I'm making a billion sitting on my ass while you break your back and sweat for me and make minimum wage. That's what I'm against. I'm a logical man. A scientific man. I accept results. Capitalism hasn't eliminated poverty, hunger, crime or any other vice in the world. So how can I call it better.  

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

So far I like my flag and brewsers

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

You have fallen so deep into the rabbit hole that all you see and hear are those that have fallen down there with you.

https://www.facebook.com/ozzymanreviews/videos/1929449267090931/

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

lmfaooooo

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

That was really funny :)

I'm all about that productivity and industrial revolution brother but don't sell me on the fact that I'm making a billion sitting on my ass while you break your back and sweat for me and make minimum wage. That's what I'm against. I'm a logical man. A scientific man. I accept results. Capitalism hasn't eliminated poverty, hunger, crime or any other vice in the world. So how can I call it better.

Anyone that believes poverty, hunger, and crime can possibly be eliminated is a fool. We can only do the best we can to minimize the effects of the human conditions of envy, sloth, and irresponsibility. Those that work for minimum wage have done everything in their own power to make it that way for themselves. I really don't believe in minimums or maximums when it comes to making money. There should not be any limits on how much anyone can make, or how much less anyone is willing to make. We are all responsible for negotiating our own worth. I take care of my own and make as much as I want... it's not that hard to do.

Also... ccabal86 is not in the USA, and we strongly differ on climate change.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

Pretty sure that plateauing has started w/ growth rates sowing down in Europe, Australia and North America. UN projects that the 12 billionth child may never be born so I'm being optimistic about population control. I though Americans didn't believe in climate change? Chinese ploy to reduce US manufacturing they call it. And I heard recently that World Bank said that this era has the largest middle class of any era in history so thats a positive too.

It may well be that the 12 billionth child will never be born, because the planet's ecology will crash long before that. Even with technological advancement, the pie cannot be inflated fast enough. In addition, the overpopulating places also tend to be the poorest, which only deepens the problem. And that sizeable middle class may disappear in a few decades as automation takes their jobs.

As Lys said, we have a very different outlook on climate change. I think it's a very serious concern, but it could only be remedied if we as a humanity (or at least all governments) could agree on and take decisive action against it. That's obviously not going to happen, so we better start preparing for the worst.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

It may well be that the 12 billionth child will never be born, because the planet's ecology will crash long before that. Even with technological advancement, the pie cannot be inflated fast enough. In addition, the overpopulating places also tend to be the poorest, which only deepens the problem. And that sizeable middle class may disappear in a few decades as automation takes their jobs.

As Lys said, we have a very different outlook on climate change. I think it's a very serious concern, but it could only be remedied if we as a humanity (or at least all governments) could agree on and take decisive action against it. That's obviously not going to happen, so we better start preparing for the worst.

This is why I like you so damn much CC... You always think things through and respect the opinions of others... and Rafay… It's not that we don't believe in climate change, it's we don't believe in your solutions. It's one thing to pound a drum about a problem. It's an entirely different thing to beat the same drum for 30 years without offering up a single workable fix that remotely makes sense. The only real solution I can see to your problem is mass euthanization of a few billion people... but since I view that as a totally unacceptable solution, we'll just keep ignoring you until a better solution comes up.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Great. And true too.

The only real solution I can see to your problem is mass euthanization of a few billion people...

That may not be a bad option. The Great Leap Forward did turn China into an industrial powerhouse. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

We can only do the best we can to minimize the effects of the human conditions of envy, sloth, and irresponsibility.

When throwing some of the 7 deadly sins around, please don't forget that Capitalism can nurture pride, greed, envy and gluttony...

Nothing is perfect and nothing will work for anyone, hence an as broad as possible consensus founded on mutual understanding and compromise from each side is something that works best.

The only real solution I can see to your problem is mass euthanization of a few billion people...

That may not be a bad option. The Great Leap Forward did turn China into an industrial powerhouse. 

71aye.jpg

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

Nothing is perfect and nothing will work for anyone, hence an as broad as possible consensus founded on mutual understanding and compromise from each side is something that works best.

I agree in theory, but the problem with the "lowest common denominator", is that it's often...well uselessly low.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
The Great Leap Forward did turn China into an industrial powerhouse.

China is an industrial powerhouse because they are a Communist country that has a billion slaves and are permitted to participate within our free market. China steals our property, research, and manufacturing... and sells it back to us. This will end. Trump will destroy China before he is finished as President. He has already started taking them apart.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users