Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Reminder about conduct in this section

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Blade

Welcome to the RL / political discussion area. 

Just remember these are publicly accessibly sections of the forums. We appreciate everyone here will have a real world political view and those can be very strongly held. We have no intention of moderating the political content regarding for or against political groups. That said, as this is public, comments of support for extreme individuals / views on either end may fall foul of some censorship going forwards. Additionally if threads have moved way off topic they may be closed.

It is easy in the heat of the argument to let your fingers get ahead of reasoned debate / discussion... we've all been there. 

We did have a couple of complaints come through the moderation system including a couple who were not involved in the discussion. Just remember, regardless of what our RL position is, we are all on the same side on these boards. If you find that conversations are getting personal / flaming / etc etc, just take a step back and flag the relevant posts either via PM ro a councillor / admin / moderator or through the forums own moderation system. We will treat all flags with the utmost confidentiality.  

The thread which the recent moderation concerns (as of time of posting) came from:

https://ironcentral.org/community/topic/62356-nut-job-mails-bombs-to-democrats/

Issues which will result in Moderation:

- Excessive swearing.

- Personal threats.

- Racial / religious slurs.

Issues we will treat case by case:

- Support of religious / political ideology.

- Anything which threatens the stability of the IRON community. 

"Causes offence" is not in an of itself reason for moderation; we are not after-all liberal arts students. However if you feel something is outright malicious, feel free to flag it and we will review on a case by case.

Carry on the debate!

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users