Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-08] IRON Mafia - MAFIA WINS

TW-08 IRON MAFIA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
684 replies to this topic

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

I'll have to go back, I must have missed an entire page or something. But we know for sure MK is scum.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762
Could I perhaps pose a theory? If CM investigated both iSoc and MK and returned no result, we possibly have a rolestopper among us. If that is true, we know the rolestopper picked MK because of the no result CM got. And if that is true, Kvrest would not have seen MK visit Rafay (if MK is telling the truth).

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

I targeted nadarr n1, innocent.
N2 wp, guilty.
N3 rafay, innocent.

Now that you yourself have confirmed it, I have a problem with what you are claiming. 

I watched Rafay N3 and I didn't see anyone target them. CM claiming that he tracked MK is also suspicious as MK did not visit Rafay N3, contrary to what CM posted earlier.

vote MK

This is quite a big revelation. Unless somehow your results were skewed by a modifier on Rafay or MK, I dont see how MK can get out of this predicament. It's quite a big gamble for scum to claim cop when you generally expect one to be present and risk getting countered. We already have 3 votes on MK I believe which puts him at deadline lynch, so no need for anymore votes on him. 

So at this point we have a confirmed watcher in Kverst, unverified claim of tracker by CM and a doubtful tending to false claim of cop by MK.

Kverst is confirmed for obvious reasons.

CM's claim is unverified as he has not given us anything to work with. His RC was bit odd as he had no useful results to share expect no results on MK. Now it can be honest mistake as he might have mistaken no results for none visited action. But he also got no result on iSoc and we all know iSoc's PM fiasco, so he should have known better, Granted mod might have invalidated that action and CM thought thats why he got no result on iSoc. But for arguments sake and because we have no evidence otherwise, we believe him and we presume he was blocked. This means we have scum RB in play. iSoc might have been the reason for CM to get RBed N1 but dont think he would have jailed him on N3. Moreover WP was role cop so he might have known about CM's role. It could have been also a ploy to create a distance between him and MK but at this point even though its unverified, his claim looks genuine.

As for MK, the grave is getting bigger and bigger. A watcher's report is quite damning, unless skewed by modifiers. His guilty result for WP was quite convenient for him to sell his cop story. Also if we think about it, he might have been waiting for some clues to make sure he can take Rafay's name without the risk of getting caught but luck was not on his side.

I would like Rafay to weigh in here, as he can have an ascetic modifier which made it not possible for Kverst to see his visitor. I think its the only possible explanation which can save MK now.

Could I perhaps pose a theory? If CM investigated both iSoc and MK and returned no result, we possibly have a rolestopper among us. If that is true, we know the rolestopper picked MK because of the no result CM got. And if that is true, Kvrest would not have seen MK visit Rafay (if MK is telling the truth).

MK couldnt have been RBed as he himself said Rafay turned up innocent in the result. If he was RBed he would get "no results" or something similar.

And also CM getting no result means he was RBed, not his target which happened to be MK.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

A role stopper would not make MK invisible. Kverst would still see MK visit his target. A role stopper would rb anyone who targets MK, it wouldn't turn him into someone who can't be seen. Kverst targeted Rafay
Therefore MK is lying

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762
Brewers makes sense, but to clarify for Lach, a rolestopper does not stop the target from doing something, it makes the target bulletproof for the night. Which could mean that even though Kvrest targeted rafay he still might not have been able to see MK.

I still think MK is scum, I just want to explore the possible options.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
It doesn't just make them bulletproof. It makes it so no role can target them. So basically anyone who targets MK would become "roleblocked" aka Medved. So his results would be accurate. However, Kverst did not target MK. He targeted Rafay. Therefore he would still see MK if he did visit Rafay.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:

Brewers makes sense, but to clarify for Lach, a rolestopper does not stop the target from doing something, it makes the target bulletproof for the night. Which could mean that even though Kvrest targeted rafay he still might not have been able to see MK.

I still think MK is scum, I just want to explore the possible options.

Yeah I confused it with roleblocker. But brewers already clarified that even then it doesnt clear MK.

Only if Rafay has ascetic modifier which stopped Kverst from seeing MK visit him. But then again if that was so, MK wouldnt have got innocent result either. So MK, for practical purposes, is lying through his teeth. No wonder he was trying to wait to see if anyone spills anyone about Rafay so he can make a safe claim. Didnt turn out as he expected.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

I'll have to go back, I must have missed an entire page or something. But we know for sure MK is scum.

did you actually get no visiters for Rafay?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

If Kverst was Roleblocked, getting no result makes sense.  Watchers usually will get nobody visited him/her. However, this poses a new question, what result would somebody get if somebody investaged what Kverst did at night if he was roleblocked, nothing, or would it still show? 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

looking at the mafia wiki, its pretty clear in every of the sister roles, no result means you were roleblocked. 

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tracker

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Follower

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Watcher

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Voyeur

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Motion_Detector

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

CM's claim is unverified as he has not given us anything to work with. His RC was bit odd as he had no useful results to share expect no results on MK. Now it can be honest mistake as he might have mistaken no results for none visited action. But he also got no result on iSoc and we all know iSoc's PM fiasco, so he should have known better, Granted mod might have invalidated that action and CM thought thats why he got no result on iSoc.

It is true, i made the mistake of taking "No Result" as no action was used, though it can be a possibility according to mafiascum. I decided to take a risk to at least start a conversation for the day, which might end with a scum lynch hopefully

To be completely honest, i was unaware of any iSoc PM fiasco until today. I must have not been paying attention to the group PMs lol  

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:

Can we all also agree that Robert is pretty much asking us to lynch him?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Btw, what message did you get, kverst?
And we have to consider the possibility of a redirector.

QFT
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

Can we get an updated vote count?  

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Kverst said he got "was not visited by anyone"

So he did not get "no result" meaning Rafay is not ascetic

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

Can we all also agree that Robert is pretty much asking us to lynch him?

Answering the question would make you look less like a horse with blinders on with anybody asking q's is instant scum. Isn't scummy but isn't good town play. 

Kverst said he got "was not visited by anyone"

So he did not get "no result" meaning Rafay is not ascetic

Brewers is at least trying to help out and answers the question Kverst could not. 

My earlier assumption was wrong, I'm not certain with Kverst reasoning of targeting Rafay, but I know for sure Kverst is probably town and did use a night action last night. 

Vote MK

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
You know for sure Kverst is town or he used night action last night? Your last statement is bit ambiguous.

Also please no more votes on MK. He is already up for lynch at deadline. We want the day to continue so don't accidentally hammer him.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:

My results on Rafay were "Did not see anything." My role lets me find out who targeted the player I am watching.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

Did not see anything or was not visited by anyone. Those can mean entirely different things according to the mafia wiki. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
A Watcher that learns who a player was targeted by during the night is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. If a Watcher is somehow blocked from their action (by Roleblocker, Jailkeeper, Rolestopper, Ascetic, or Commuter), they should receive a "No Result" pm, rather than a "did not see anything" pm. A Watcher would not see a Ninja committing a kill, however, and would receive a "did not see anything" pm in that case.

The fact he didn't get a "no result" leads me to believe that he didn't get blocked.  All signs lead to MK being scum

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter