Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-08] IRON Mafia - MAFIA WINS

TW-08 IRON MAFIA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
684 replies to this topic

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Well, like Lachiton said; this game has come to a complete stop within the last two days. Let's try to keep things going here, we are wasting time!

Not Voting: Lachiton, Nadarr, Rhizoctonia

For the people who haven't voted yet, what is your opinion on SM and Brewers? Both have pleaded their case on why the other is scum.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

I don't really know. This is a difficult decision. I see logic on both sides but.......I feel SM is giving off more scum than brewers.

Vote SM.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Vote Count

Brewersalliance (2): Sister Midnight, Rafay
Colonel Medved (0):
Lachiton (0):
Nadarr (0):
Rafay (0):
Rhizoctonia (0):
Sister Midnight (3)*: Brewersalliance, Colonel MedVed, Nadarr

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Lachiton, Rhizoctonia

With 7 players alive it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline.
Deadline will be at 11:00am CN Server time on Tuesday, January 22nd.

Currently in line to be mod-killed:

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton
I didn't want to vote because that would put either of them at in line for early hammer. We may very well be in lylo so have to be extra careful.

But as I explained earlier, brewers RC sounds more believable than SM so she might be the one I will vote for, which will be the hammer.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
I cannot help but feel that people are voting with their emotions and friendships and ignoring facts.

Fact: I repeatedly lynched Wolfpacks, who was scum.
Fact: I played no part in lynching MK, who was townie. While Brewers played a big part in lynching a townie
.Fact: Robert was night killed after I pushed hard to lynch him. He had not fingered me. He had done nothing to me.
- inference: scum would never pursue someone so relentlessly for no reason, it makes the pursuer very conspicuous.
- inference: scum would not night kill someone they were trying to frame as scum, it ruins the entire concept of making an innocent person look guilty.
Fact: I role claimed insane cop, pointing to my investigations of Brewsky, Robert, and Medved. I explained why I investigated each of them and my results were that Brewsky was not guilty, Robert and Medved were guilty. I explained I must be insane because Robert, who I aggressively tried to lynch believing my results were true, was town. During this time I contradicted myself calling Medved guilty.
.Unproven Fact: I misspoke because I got confused by the double negatives and all the excitement I was experiencing at being a cop for the first time.
Fact: Brewers latched on to my mistake and says this proves I’m scum, even though the only thing it proves is that I was confused.
Fact: Brewers biggest defense is that TW would never set up a game with a VANILLA cop, an INSANE cop, and a LYNCHPROOF, SCUM cop. But he has no way of knowing how the game was set up, so he is just throwing out the only possible defense he can imagine against my role claim.
Fact: Brewers says that I must be scum because I initially believed MK. This is quite IRONic given he posted this:

So out of all the options, I think x-shot is the most likely. Probably just a 1 shot, but then again, maybe not. I also agree with rafay, if WP was lynch proof, he probably would have been told in his role PM. Meaning WP was clearly hiding that to make us waste the day with a lynch on him. He really didnt try very hard to defend himself-I mean If i was scum and knew that lynching me would be pointless, then I wouldnt try too hard to defend myself either. And I am sure his partners know exactly what kind of lynch proof he is.

Which brings me to the vote by MK. If WP is a 1 shot lynchproof, would MK be trying to lead a wagon on him today if they are partners? I doubt it.

One crazy idea that i dont think is likely but hey, you never know- Kverst and WP are both scum. Kverst knew WP was lynchproof, so he outed the scum who made the kill in order to become "confirmed town" while at the same time he knew WP would survive. I would give this a 1% chance of being true.

Fact: Based on Brewsky logic, Brewsky must be scum because he trusted MK.
Fact: Brewers is an insanely good Mafia Player, who lies very convincingly (see past games for evidence).
Fact: Brewers successfully pushed to lynch a townie and played no part in lynching scum (Wolfpacks)
Fact: I voted to lynch scum both times and hammered scum once.
Fact: Brewers has been trying to control the game from the start, even using intimidation:

yeah, no one vote for him any more please. we do not want to end the day so quick.
FoS on anyone if they cast the hammer... lets slow down. we still have like 6 days left to discuss stuff.
for all we know, we have a real cop out there or maybe a role cop or something that found another scum! so lets just slow our roll a bit

Later I said

I think it is very interesting that Brewsky wants to control this game, but I’m bored with the wait.

VOTE WOLFPACKS

Fact: generally speaking when someone tries to control a Mafia game it is because they are scum,

If you follow the facts objectively, it is clear that I am being truthful and Brewsky is lying very skillfully.

Also, I would really appreciate it if people would share their thoughts on who they think is town vs. scum of all the living players. I will do so a bit later, as I’m exhausted from writing all this.
*edited to fix a typo

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Ps: when Brewers was trying to control the game, I agreed it was too early to lynch. But why didn’t he simply delete his vote on WP? Because he knew WP was lynchproof and he wanted to make sure his vote was right there as the very first vote. That way he could claim townie points for being first, without risking an actual scum lynch. Why didn’t he vote for the second lynch? He was hoping e everyone was afraid there might be another failed lynch.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Fact: Brewers biggest defense is that TW would never set up a game with a VANILLA cop, an INSANE cop, and a LYNCHPROOF, SCUM cop. But he has no way of knowing how the game was set up, so he is just throwing out the only possible defense he can imagine against my role claim.

when on earth did i say that?  You are saying you had no idea you were an insane cop until today started.  Before today started you you are saying you thought you were a SANE cop, and MK claimed cop.  You are trying to make it appear like you knew the entire time you were an insane cop, so you trusted MK because he was a different kind of cop from you, when based on your own claims, you wouldn't have known you were an insane cop.  

Fact: Brewers successfully pushed to lynch a townie and played no part in lynching scum (Wolfpacks)

Yes, I lead the lynch on a player who was blatantly lying about his role.  Every single thing MK said was a lie.  and his death proved it.   So please, explain to me why on earth I should have been off MK's wagon.  I took his word for it on his very first RC which was around an hour until the deadline.  And then the second he started to spew his lies I called him out for them and went after him based on his actions.  So im sorry if lynching a townie who made everything up is bad to you, but the only way to know he was gonna flip town and lying would be if you were scum yourself.  And guess what?  You conveniently stayed off a townie that every other player in the game thought was scum since he was busted lying and you are now trying to use that as reasoning for why you cant be scum.  Pretty convenient there. 

Its quite simply broken down into our role claims:  

SM's Role Claim

• contradictory, and only corrected AFTER I pointed it out to her
  • same exact role two other players Knowingly lied about having and not once did SM counterclaim, nor did she ever challenge MKs role-claim
  • Not verifiable by anyone

My Roleclaim

• Actions and claims consistent throughout the entire game
  • Action verifiable by robert's following n1 which confirms my role

I think its pretty clear which one is the truth and which one is fabricated. 

So when SM is lynched we will have 1 scum and probably 1 serial killer left

Medved is confirmed town via my investigation of him and his role claim of non consecutive tracker fits the game design

Nadarr is most likely a town rolestopper, as I stand by my previous statement that there is no way she brought up the possibility of that role being who caused medved to become blocked n1 and n3, and the choices of the targets make it most likely that she is a town rolestopper (isoc and MK)

that brings us to Rhizo, lach and rafay.  Two of those three are most likely scum- 1 serial killer and 1 mafia.  

I was suspect of Rhizo before because of when he voted for WP (with an hour to deadline, right around when SM did it)  but I dont think both scum would have joined the wagon and put it to L-1 when the day could have gone to night, so I dont think he will be SMs scum partner.  If Rhizo is scum, he will prob be our serial killer.  He has also given little to no input on the me or SM thing.  If he is the SK, that would make sense, since he would not be partners with SM, so he would be okay with either lynch.  If SM is lynched, he would only have one scum left to kill, and if I am lynched, town looses their most active player, and a JOAT who could potentially have an ability left to prevent the scum from winning if town mislynches

Rafay is rafay.  He hasnt done anything thats jumped out in my mind during the game as being particularly scummy.  The only thing at all that sticks out to me is his initial vote on me here when he followed SM with no reasoning at the time.  I have seen him follow his scum partners closely in the past, so if Rafay is scum, he would most likely be SMs mafia partner, and not the SK.  But he also very well could be town.

And then there is Lachiton.  Ive have said multiple times that he has been lurking and yes he does have work and people get busy, but to me, his play style has felt a bit off from his previous games.  I could see him being the SK or the final scum.  He has stayed off either voting wagons, but has voiced his opinion, so at the moment I am not sure what to think on Lachiton.  I am up in the air.  

Either way, I am 99% sure that these three players will have the following roles:  Serial Killer, Mafia, and non consecutive motion detector.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
I apologise but I been enjoying a day or so break from work after working almost 2 24 hour shifts last weekend due to snow, and then Mon-Wed. I been trying to enjoy some free time.

That being said I'm not ready to vote. I have spent the time rereading all that's been said. I don't personally think much more is going to come of this day as we are down to the 2 likely it will come down to in terms of who will be lynched.

At this point, SM and Brewers are likely to just repeat same arguments, as everything has already been put out on table.

Reasons for SM being scum

-Didn't counter MK when he claimed Cop, and said today she believed he could of been telling the truth. I have yet to see multiple cops that are the same in a game, outside of a town JOAT with 1 shot cop with another cop. I think it's a poor defence to say you thought legit could be two cops, that's making town very stacked

-Multiple fake RC cops this game, even from town people

-Screwed up RC. Claimed Brewers and CM were scum though they came up different results from her actions. Is this someone screwing up a fake RC, or legitimately misspoke to her results. Very well could be a scum slip

-Roberts comment before he died towards Brewers seems to go with hos RC though Robert isn't alive to verify

Reasons for Brewers

-Came up opposite of WP to SM, and we know WP was town

-Would think town would have a cop of some sort outside of a vanilla cop. But maybe there's enough other town powers to counter act a no cop. I haven't seen a normal typ setup game without s cop.

It's coming down basically to do I believe SM made a honest mistake or a scum slip up. I need to think about this more and also read back some past days and look more into these two. We know ones a scum and ones not more then likely, it's figuring out which is which

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

You are saying you had no idea you were an insane cop until today started. Before today started you you are saying you thought you were a SANE cop, and MK claimed cop. You are trying to make it appear like you knew the entire time you were an insane cop, so you trusted MK because he was a different kind of cop from you, when based on your own claims, you wouldn't have known you were an insane cop. .

You are distorting what I said. Yes I thought I was a vanilla cop because TW told me I was a town cop, I did not know I was insane until Robert was night killed and came up town. I did considered it possible that MK was a cop, but did not feel absolutely confident of it. I’m not a mind reader. As the day progressed and he acted more and more irratic, I stopped taking him seriously. Initially you appeared to believe him to be town, then “flip flopped,” to use your term, and called him scum, and lynched him. He was town, not scum. You lynched town. You have yet to lynch scum

SM's Role Claim
[*]contradictory, and only corrected AFTER I pointed it out to her[/*]

Nope. Nice try at distortion. I made my claim of insane cop. TW told me you were not guilty, Robert was guilty, then CM was guilty. Robert was night killed, and was town, that meant I was insane. While explaining things, I got confused and said CM was scum. (I invite everyone to imagine trying to explain all this for the first time while your adrenaline is pumping because you just figured out a big piece of the game.) You pointed this out. I acknowledged I made a mistake calling him scum. You can pick at that until lynch time, which is very scummy behavior on your part, but that is the fact.

[*]same exact role two other players Knowingly lied about having and not once did SM counterclaim, nor did she ever challenge MKs role-claim[/*]

I have already pointed out and even quoted my post at the start of day 2 that I thought there might be more than one cop and more than one jailer. That was after we lost a [*]“vanilla”[/*] cop on night 1. (That modifier is a very big deal because it is a clue that there may be nin-vanilla cops.) Since I am a cop it made sense to me that there might be several of each power role. This is “IRON Mafia,” which is special.

My Roleclaim

[*]Actions and claims consistent throughout the entire game[/*]

Yes, you’re a damned great player!

[*]Action verifiable by robert's following n1 which confirms my role[/*]

We already had a scum capable of town actions, he was a 3 shot role cop, 1 shot lynchproof SCUM. Imagine that! Scum with townlike abilities. I have no doubt you can track, that doesn’t mean you’re not scum.

I think its pretty clear which one is the truth and which one is fabricated. 

So when SM is lynched we will have 1 scum and probably 1 serial killer left

If I get lynched there will be a dead, insane, town cop.

But everyone will know that Brewers is scum, and Medved is town.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

I apologise but I been enjoying a day or so break from work after working almost 2 24 hour shifts last weekend due to snow, and then Mon-Wed. I been trying to enjoy some free time.

That being said I'm not ready to vote. I have spent the time rereading all that's been said. I don't personally think much more is going to come of this day as we are down to the 2 likely it will come down to in terms of who will be lynched.

At this point, SM and Brewers are likely to just repeat same arguments, as everything has already been put out on table.

Reasons for SM being scum

-Didn't counter MK when he claimed Cop, and said today she believed he could of been telling the truth. I have yet to see multiple cops that are the same in a game, outside of a town JOAT with 1 shot cop with another cop. I think it's a poor defence to say you thought legit could be two cops, that's making town very stacked

-Multiple fake RC cops this game, even from town people

-Screwed up RC. Claimed Brewers and CM were scum though they came up different results from her actions. Is this someone screwing up a fake RC, or legitimately misspoke to her results. Very well could be a scum slip

-Roberts comment before he died towards Brewers seems to go with hos RC though Robert isn't alive to verify

Reasons for Brewers

-Came up opposite of WP to SM, and we know WP was town

-Would think town would have a cop of some sort outside of a vanilla cop. But maybe there's enough other town powers to counter act a no cop. I haven't seen a normal typ setup game without s cop.

It's coming down basically to do I believe SM made a honest mistake or a scum slip up. I need to think about this more and also read back some past days and look more into these two. We know ones a scum and ones not more then likely, it's figuring out which is which

Look out! WP was scum, not town. Based on Brewer’s logic you must be scum.

Seriously. I’m not as good as this as Brewsky. I’m not slick, I have only played mafia here. I’ve never moderated a game. I’m not a manipulative master of mafia. I am telling the truth plain and simple.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
It looks like I’m going to be lynched. And if Lach and Rhiz save me, I’ll prolly be murdered tonight by either the remaining scum, the SK, or both.

When Night comes you will discover I am what I say I am.

If I was lynched, keep in mind that Medved is confirmed town and needs to be protected from a night kill. Brewer’s is confirmed scum. Please lynch him tomorrow. Anyone trying to keep him from being lynched tomorrow is scum.

If I was not lynched, I will do another investigation tonight and share my results tomorrow. If you there is a doctor in the house, please try to protect me so we can pick off scum tomorrow.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
You know, I’m having second thoughts about CM. I investigated him because I thought he was acting scummy and he has never stopped acting scummy imo. So what if he’s a godfather, immune or x-shot immune to my investigation? It would go a long way to explaining my findings and his behavior. So, I guess I don’t feel he’s 100% confirmed town.

Humor:
The above is just something to ponder as you put a tiger lily on my grave. Yes, I know people leave roses or cala lilies, but you all know me and my love of pussy
cats. Oh and since you are killing me wrongfully, play “Head Like a Hole” by Nine Inch Nails at my funeral and “Hurt” at my grave, I think the Johnny Cash version of “Hurt” is superior to the Nine Inch Nails version, so please go with that. I forgive you.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

You know, I’m having second thoughts about CM. I investigated him because I thought he was acting scummy and he has never stopped acting scummy imo. So what if he’s a godfather, immune or x-shot immune to my investigation? It would go a long way to explaining my findings and his behavior. So, I guess I don’t feel he’s 100% confirmed town.

I'm not really sure how to reply to this lol. First you say i'm scum, then town, now possibly scum? :P

To be honest, i'm not 100% sure you are scum. I think everyone could say the same. But when it comes down to just going off what has been said today, I feel that brewers has a more believable of a story with less contradictions. Maybe you are telling the truth, and brewers is a mastermind scum player. And if that is the case then we will pay for it. If we lose this lynch then it most likely result in a loss, unless scum were to miss tonight. Here is to hoping that we still have more time than today

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

I'm not really sure how to reply to this lol. First you say i'm scum, then town, now possibly scum? :P

To be honest, i'm not 100% sure you are scum. I think everyone could say the same. But when it comes down to just going off what has been said today, I feel that brewers has a more believable of a story with less contradictions. Maybe you are telling the truth, and brewers is a mastermind scum player. And if that is the case then we will pay for it. If we lose this lynch then it most likely result in a loss, unless scum were to miss tonight. Here is to hoping that we still have more time than today

I had one inconsistency. ONE. I misspoke and said you were definitely scum. It was pointed out, I took it back, you and Brewers latched on to it like starving kittens to a momma’s teats and you have not considered the possibility that I made an honest mistake. Brewers is confirmed scum so that is the best move for him. You, on the other hand, have been cleared by me, but you stubbornly hold on to that mistake and look at nothing else. That is very strange for someone trying to catch scum. That is why I do not consider you confirmed town anymore. Call it flop flopping if you want to look even more scummy. I call it looking at behaviors over time and adjusting my conclusions.

I really hope everyone votes before deadline because it will give a lot of info about where you stand on the scum spectrum.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

I had one inconsistency. ONE. I misspoke and said you were definitely scum. It was pointed out, I took it back, you and Brewers latched on to it like starving kittens to a momma’s teats and you have not considered the possibility that I made an honest mistake. Brewers is confirmed scum so that is the best move for him. You, on the other hand, have been cleared by me, but you stubbornly hold on to that mistake and look at nothing else. That is very strange for someone trying to catch scum. That is why I do not consider you confirmed town anymore. Call it flop flopping if you want to look even more scummy. I call it looking at behaviors over time and adjusting my conclusions.

When it comes down to what just two people are saying, then everything that is said has to be compared. Even though it was one inconsistency, it could have been a mistake scum made or a simple mistake by a cop. Either way, it's your word against his with no one to back up either side for sure. 

What makes brewers confirmed scum? or are you saying that because of your findings?

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

When it comes down to what just two people are saying, then everything that is said has to be compared. Even though it was one inconsistency, it could have been a mistake scum made or a simple mistake by a cop. Either way, it's your word against his with no one to back up either side for sure. 

What makes brewers confirmed scum? or are you saying that because of your findings?

NOW you’re opening up your mind? Now??? Right when I point out that your closed mindedness has raised questions about whether you are a godfather your mind opens up. Dude, I have laid out my reasons in numerous posts, you could scroll back and read them all, orI’m willing to gather them all in a bunch of quotes if that makes any difference. Will you actually give what I say serious consideration if I do that? Say the word and I will do that for you.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Here it is layer out, very cleanly.

I cannot help but feel that people are voting with their emotions and friendships and ignoring facts.

Fact: I repeatedly lynched Wolfpacks, who was scum.
Fact: I played no part in lynching MK, who was townie. While Brewers played a big part in lynching a townie
.Fact: Robert was night killed after I pushed hard to lynch him. He had not fingered me. He had done nothing to me.
- inference: scum would never pursue someone so relentlessly for no reason, it makes the pursuer very conspicuous.
- inference: scum would not night kill someone they were trying to frame as scum, it ruins the entire concept of making an innocent person look guilty.
Fact: I role claimed insane cop, pointing to my investigations of Brewsky, Robert, and Medved. I explained why I investigated each of them and my results were that Brewsky was not guilty, Robert and Medved were guilty. I explained I must be insane because Robert, who I aggressively tried to lynch believing my results were true, was town. During this time I contradicted myself calling Medved guilty.
.Unproven Fact: I misspoke because I got confused by the double negatives and all the excitement I was experiencing at being a cop for the first time.
Fact: Brewers latched on to my mistake and says this proves I’m scum, even though the only thing it proves is that I was confused.
Fact: Brewers says that I must be scum because I initially believed MK. This is quite IRONic given he posted this:

So out of all the options, I think x-shot is the most likely. Probably just a 1 shot, but then again, maybe not. I also agree with rafay, if WP was lynch proof, he probably would have been told in his role PM. Meaning WP was clearly hiding that to make us waste the day with a lynch on him. He really didnt try very hard to defend himself-I mean If i was scum and knew that lynching me would be pointless, then I wouldnt try too hard to defend myself either. And I am sure his partners know exactly what kind of lynch proof he is.

Which brings me to the vote by MK. If WP is a 1 shot lynchproof, would MK be trying to lead a wagon on him today if they are partners? I doubt it.

One crazy idea that i dont think is likely but hey, you never know- Kverst and WP are both scum. Kverst knew WP was lynchproof, so he outed the scum who made the kill in order to become "confirmed town" while at the same time he knew WP would survive. I would give this a 1% chance of being true.

Fact: Based on Brewsky logic, Brewsky must be scum because he trusted MK.
Fact: Brewers is an insanely good Mafia Player, who lies very convincingly (see past games for evidence).
Fact: I voted to lynch scum both times and hammered scum once.
Fact: Brewers has been trying to control the game from the start, even using intimidation:

yeah, no one vote for him any more please. we do not want to end the day so quick.
FoS on anyone if they cast the hammer... lets slow down. we still have like 6 days left to discuss stuff.
for all we know, we have a real cop out there or maybe a role cop or something that found another scum! so lets just slow our roll a bit

Later I said

I think it is very interesting that Brewsky wants to control this game, but I’m bored with the wait.

VOTE WOLFPACKS

Fact: generally speaking when someone tries to control a Mafia game it is because they are scum,

If you follow the facts objectively, it is clear that I am being truthful and Brewsky is lying very skillfully.

Also, I would really appreciate it if people would share their thoughts on who they think is town vs. scum of all the living players. I will do so a bit later, as I’m exhausted from writing all this.
*edited to fix a typo

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
I've made up my mind. I can't get over the fact MK claimed cop and SM didn't say anything, and actually defended him. It doesn't make sense if someone is the cop to not call someone out when someone else claims it and at the very least be skeptical instead of defend him. Having two normal cops (not vanilla) in a game would be way over powered. Add that to the mistake of a the RC it looks more like a scum slip.

Vote: SM

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Remaining townies, keep in mind I have NOT exonerated Medved. He may be a Godfather. Brewers is definitely scum. Maybe he’ll get night killed by our SK. Hope springs eternal. Remember my funeral instructions.
Ps: I am not saying I’m convinced Medved is scum either. Could go either way.

PSS: I will not play another game of mafia with MK ever. This is the second time he’s thrown a game.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
NOW you’re opening up your mind? Now??? Right when I point out that your closed mindedness has raised questions about whether you are a godfather your mind opens up. Dude, I have laid out my reasons in numerous posts, you could scroll back and read them all, orI’m willing to gather them all in a bunch of quotes if that makes any difference. Will you actually give what I say serious consideration if I do that? Say the word and I will do that for you.

I mean, when someone raises the thought of me being scum i'm not going to sit silently. I've been open minded this whole time, i just haven't seen anything said to change my mind yet. If brewers is indeed scum then he is a mastermind, even though he has only been scum in one game previously (which was a game i moded).

Not to throw myself into the light, but i probably was the biggest player in MKs lynch. I started the wagon 2 days ago, and did it again yesterday. All signs pointed to him being scum from the way he acted, but it turns out he just likes to throw games and lie about his role. If he never lied about his role, he would be alive. But he made that decision, and it costed him.  I also didn't vote for WP the second time around, because i was afraid he would have another shot of lynchless. So those two facts i can't agree with.

As for brewers trying to "control the game", i feel like he is that way every game. It just seems like he wants to make sure we are on the right track to me.

If you do flip town SM, then i am sorry. This was a tough decision, but I just believe Brewers story more as of right now, which could very well be a well planned attack to get you lynched. But i guess we will find out soon enough.

PSS: I will not play another game of mafia with MK ever. This is the second time he’s thrown a game.

Also this

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter