Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-08] IRON Mafia - MAFIA WINS

TW-08 IRON MAFIA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
684 replies to this topic

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

At least youre admitting youre the SK now.  Remember, WP was a role cop lol

So you guys knew that Lachiton was the SK ahead of time?

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

since the start of d5 after he killed robert, yeah

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton
Damn I had it all planned lol. Just the mistake of targeting Robert instead of Rhizo N4 cost me. I was doubtful between them but how SM went hard on him and his earlier reluctance to vote WP in D2 when everybody figured out Wp was scum, made me choose him. But obviously SM had to be insane. If I got scum on that night, I would have RCed as vig.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Sk is a super hard role to win with, and you nearly pulled it off, you did a hell of a job

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
Yeah I was not thrilled with this role either but thought it might be a good challenge.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
Good game scum.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
Congratulations scum!

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

I don't suppose I was a Role?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

The moment I retire everything goes to hell in a hand basket. I guess I’m stuck here forever..

Lachiton (Samus), a 1-Shot Bulletproof Serial Killer, has been lynched on day 6.

SCUM WINS!

Congratulations mafia. I’ll post my game thoughts tomorrow when I’m at my work computer.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
See, i figured this stuff out a long time ago.
Ask Brewers.
But well, good game
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

Yeah I was not thrilled with this role either but thought it might be a good challenge.

It's a fun one to play, I enjoyed playing it in Brewers game, more then I enjoy playing scum.  As an SK it's a lot easier to scum hunt because you're also looking for them, and you're on your own so you don't have to worry about trying to buss your other scum partners or worry when to vote people or turn on your scum team/etc.  But it's also a very hard position to play and you did well.

Props all goes to Brewers on this one.  He was the mastermind of this win, and he did a great job.  Brewers knew he was likely to be followed last night so he used his Doctor ability on Lach to show that he visited him, while I RB'd Lach to prevent him killing possibly us.  Brewers had the game plan down for today and it worked exactly how he hoped.  I been kinda on and off with just real life things going on that I couldn't be as scheming as I usually do, and he brought it home for us.

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I dont think we would have won if MK did not claim cop, as it ended up being a huge part in my defense when SM busted me, so thanks for that lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Mod Game Notes:

• Town Roles: Non-Consecutive Night Tracker/Follower/Watcher/Voyeur, Rolestopper, Jailkeeper, Doctor, Cop, Vanilla Cop, Vanilla Townie
  • Mafia Roles: 3-Shot Role Cop, Roleblocker, Jack-of-All-Trades
  • Serial Killer: 1-Shot Bulletproof
  • I gave the town a handful of investigative roles for this game. I balanced the fact that the scum did not have a role that could avoid the investigative roles by limiting them with Non-Con modifiers.
  • The town also had two real protective roles (Doctor and Jailkeeper) as well as a Rolestopper to stop actions. This was done to help protect against several nights of multiple kills by the mafia and SK.
  • 3 of the SK's night kill attempts were thwarted by various combos. I think this actually managed to work out in Lachiton's favor because it wasn't until night 4 that multiple kills actually occurred so until then there wasn't a whole lot of talk about a SK.
  • To help offset some of the potential blocked night kills by the town, I gave the two scum factions a boost of their own:
    • The serial killer was given the 1-Shot Bulletproof modifier to protect against a mafia night kill.
    • The mafia was given a hidden 1-Shot Lynchproof modifier that would be applied to the first lynch attempted on a member of the mafia. This of course prevented Wolfpacks from being lynched. The mafia did not know about this modifier so they were just as confused as the town was when Wolfpacks survived the lynch attempt.
  • The town struck gold early when Kverst chose to watch SBG on night 1 and saw Wolfpacks visit him for the kill. If the mafia didn't have the hidden 1-shot lynchproof modifier this could have been a lot more devastating to the scum.
  • MK claiming cop was a blessing and a curse for the town. It helped get Wolfpacks lynched ultimately but it also hurt the town in the long run when SM tried to make her case against Brewers. Town lying to town is not a great practice. "Lynch All Liars" exists as a philosophy for a reason.
  • It was interesting to watch the Brewers vs Sister Midnight debate take shape. As soon as SM got her third result (on Colonel Medved), I knew that she was going to role claim and share her findings related to Brewers, CM, and Robert. I am really surprised that no where in that discussion was the possibility of a Framer or Tailor ever mentioned. I assumed that Brewers was dead because that topic wasn't ever brought up.
  • The last day should serve as a warning to everyone and it's something that I constantly talk about towards the end of games. The town should NOT rush their vote, ever. A rushed vote will benefit the mafia almost every time.

Mafia chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/Rhj3zgf6c7T

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
I am really surprised that no where in that discussion was the possibility of a Framer or Tailor ever mentioned. I assumed that Brewers was dead because that topic wasn't ever brought up.

I thought about it, to be honest but when SM had the slip up in her RC and then with the whole MK thing, I felt it would be a lot more effective to try to paint her as scum who made some mistakes.  To me it felt like if I brought up those possibilities, I would make my case weaker by suggesting SM was telling the truth about her role

2 of the SK's night kill attempts were thwarted by various combos. I think this actually managed to work out in Lachiton's favor because it wasn't until night 4 that multiple kills actually occurred so until then there wasn't a whole lot of talk about a SK.

what/who were the blocked kills and how were they stopped?

and was my vig kill used up cause of the Dr or was I jailed?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

what/who were the blocked kills and how were they stopped?

and was my vig kill used up cause of the Dr or was I jailed?

• Lachiton targeted Kverst on night 2 and was thwarted by a role combo.
  • Lachiton again tried to target Kverst on night 3 and was jailed that night by iSoc.
  • Lachiton was role blocked on night 5 by Rhizo preventing him from killing Brewers.
  • Brewers' JOAT vig kill attempt on Kverst on night 3 was prevented by the Doctor.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

The town played like shit.

I blame CM, SM and Nadarr.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

well played Partners always had faith in you  :)

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
So close yet no cigar!!

Mafia team was loaded. Town too had lots of protective, investigative roles. 3 kills of mine got blocked, someway or the other. If only my last kill had gone through lol.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Discord ID:Kverst

damn, I was saved so many times. But alas.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty

The town played like shit.

I blame CM, SM and Nadarr.

And here I was just about to say something nice about you, goat face.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter