Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CM-03] IRON Shrimp Mafia - TOWN WINS!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
297 replies to this topic

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

Rhizo Goal seems to lynch TW every game? whats up with that?

my best scum read is SeebeeGibson and his attempted Deflecting. Since nobody started a vote except Rhizo, guess I'll start something. 

Vote SeebeeGibson

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
I do agree with Rhizo that there is probably at least one scum on the wagon, and my guess is scum tried to hide in the middleish area of the wagon, as that's a typical place to find scum when bussing.

So the wagon was: Rafay (6): KevinH, Rhizoctonia, Sister Midnight, Robert2424, The Warrior, Kverst

So I would take a look at Rhizo, SM Robert and TW

I will go back and read through and see if anything from those players jumps out at me when I have a bit of time later
Either way im 100% sure at least one scum is on the wagon, and with how bad Rafay outed himself, I wouldn't be shocked if the second was in the wagon too, trying to bus

If the second isn't on the wagon my guess is they didn't vote, as starting a different wagon would bring too much attention to themselves

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

Ummm, did I miss something? Isn't brewers dead?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337
brewersalliance has agreed to replace Lachiton. Welcome back brewers! :)

Vote Count

brewersalliance (0):
SeaBeeGipson (1): Robert2424
Robert2424 (0):
The Warrior (1): Rhizoctonia
Kverst (0):
Kitkat16 (0):
Sister Midnight (0):
Wolfpacks (0):
Rhizoctonia (0):
LordSunday (0):

Not Voting: brewersalliance, SeaBeeGipson, The Warrior, Kverst, Kitkat16, Sister Midnight, Wolfpacks, LordSunday

With 10 alive it takes 5 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Feburary 9th at 5:00pm CN

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Discord ID:Kverst

Well that explains it.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

After Reading back

vote Robert

For someone who is always "team lynch/kill rafay ASAP"  his vote came kind of later on AND it was basically placed after it was a foregone conculsion that Rafay was going to be lynched for the day.  It was just a matter of when, not IF

And now he is trying to shift the attention to SBG, who actually voted for Robert.  Like I said I do not see scum being on a different person, so him trying to point at SBG is concerning to me.

also:  in before LS votes me lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

After Reading back

vote Robert

For someone who is always "team lynch/kill rafay ASAP"  his vote came kind of later on AND it was basically placed after it was a foregone conculsion that Rafay was going to be lynched for the day.  It was just a matter of when, not IF

And now he is trying to shift the attention to SBG, who actually voted for Robert.  Like I said I do not see scum being on a different person, so him trying to point at SBG is concerning to me.

forgone conconclusion? My vote put him at deadline Lynch after server try to get attention off rafay and onto me. You could say at this point afterwards he was pretty much gone not before. I was the 4th person on, not after deadline Lynch was reached.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337
Vote Count

brewersalliance (0):
SeaBeeGipson (1): Robert2424
Robert2424 (1): brewersalliance
The Warrior (1): Rhizoctonia
Kverst (0):
Kitkat16 (0):
Sister Midnight (0):
Wolfpacks (0):
Rhizoctonia (0):
LordSunday (0):

Not Voting: SeaBeeGipson, The Warrior, Kverst, Kitkat16, Sister Midnight, Wolfpacks, LordSunday

With 10 alive it takes 5 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Feburary 9th at 5:00pm CN

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

After Reading back

vote Robert

forgone conconclusion? My vote put him at deadline Lynch after server try to get attention off rafay and onto me. You could say at this point afterwards he was pretty much gone not before. I was the 4th person on, not after deadline Lynch was reached.

considering TW said he was going to be voting for Rafay, and you placed your vote before him, yes, I would consider that a forgone conclusion

it feels like a safe attempt to bus from a partner, where you have the chance to say exactly what you did:  "my vote was the one that put him up for a lynch"  when in fact it really was not since TW made it clear he was going to vote for Rafay.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordSunday

LordSunday

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,381 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588787
  • Souls Baptized:1,580,425
  • Discord ID:LordSunday

By some intervention of a moderator, the Brewers has reentered the world as Brewers 1.9

This is a sin to the natural order that the universe follows. By leaving him alive who knows what plagues and cataclysmic events would be brought down upon our heads?

Vote: Brewers

The natural order of the universe must be upheld :ph34r:

Swallowed First Nuke 3/25/16

Launched First Nuke 7/30/17

Launched First WRC-Tipped Nuke 7/20/18

:smoke: Was retired, now keeping busy  :smoke:

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.

LordSunday, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty

By some intervention of a moderator, the Brewers has reentered the world as Brewers 1.9
This is a sin to the natural order that the universe follows. By leaving him alive who knows what plagues and cataclysmic events would be brought down upon our heads?

That is bullshit. Let’s play the game to win. You just want to keep Brewers out, you have no evidence on him and I find that strategy to be scummy, especially because old brewers was lynched N1.

FOS LS
I mean killed
Brewers was killed N1

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

This is getting ridiculous

its d3 now, not d1.  so I dont understand the point of trying to lynch someone as a joke

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I do agree with Rhizo that there is probably at least one scum on the wagon, and my guess is scum tried to hide in the middleish area of the wagon, as that's a typical place to find scum when bussing.

So the wagon was: Rafay (6): KevinH, Rhizoctonia, Sister Midnight, Robert2424, The Warrior, Kverst

So I would take a look at Rhizo, SM Robert and TW

I will go back and read through and see if anything from those players jumps out at me when I have a bit of time later
Either way im 100% sure at least one scum is on the wagon, and with how bad Rafay outed himself, I wouldn't be shocked if the second was in the wagon too, trying to bus

If the second isn't on the wagon my guess is they didn't vote, as starting a different wagon would bring too much attention to themselves

I agree as well that it is highly likely that at least one scum ended up voting for Rafay. At this point I think it would more likely be SM, Robert, or Kverst. Of those three I think SM is the least likely though since there was less of a guarantee at that point that Rafay would be lynched and if not for her vote that is exactly the position I would have voted for Rafay.

I'm less inclined to believe that SBG is scum (the only other person voting yesterday off of the Rafay wagon). It's more likely that the third scum did not vote yesterday since it would be easier to hide in that grouping than to have to try to explain their vote on a random person. Of those not voting:

• Lachiton was basically MIA and ended up getting replaced so it would just be shitty luck for us if he's the other scum (Brewers now).
  • Rafay went MIA when I pushed him for an explanation which he obviously couldn't give since he was indeed scum.
  • Wolfpacks commented approximately 12 hours before the end of the day that he was away and would try to catch up and post more, which has not happened yet (4 days later).. He hasn't posted in the other game yet either btw.
  • LordSunday is still going on about Brewers now that he has returned to replace Lachiton.
  • I'm not sure why KitKat didn't vote. He basically stopped posting after CM accidentally put him on the "mod-kill" list.

Looking back, this part of one of Kitkat's posts stood out to me:

Regrettably we're on day 2 and there isn't much to go on. Once things start heating up in a day or two I'll doubtless be more talkative.

Fwiw given that we have so little to go on I think there are worse ideas than lynching Rafay. Let's see what turns up.

To his credit, Kitkat does say that there isn't anything to go off of and that he would probably participate more at a later time, but my question comes then after the last part of the post.

@Kitkat - You say that there were worse ideas than voting for Rafay and that we would "see what turns up". Is there any particular reason that you opted not to vote for Rafay by the end of the day when he didn't even make an attempt to defend his terrible arguments?

If you're going to vote for Brewers (Lachiton) again, please at least do it based off of something in this game rather than the outside game stuff..

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Im bowing out of this game FYI. Medved's isn't around but Velocity said he will replace me. Idk if Medved will make that official or something but just an FYI for ya

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Im bowing out of this game FYI. Medved's isn't around but Velocity said he will replace me. Idk if Medved will make that official or something but just an FYI for ya

What? Why? 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

Rhizo Goal seems to lynch TW every game? whats up with that?

my best scum read is SeebeeGibson and his attempted Deflecting. Since nobody started a vote except Rhizo, guess I'll start something. 

Vote SeebeeGibson

Because I bring forth an actual argument against someone?  Every game, everyone has the same chance of being scum.  Do you not think it's common practice for scum to bus their other scum partners?  The fact is Rafay brought up two people, Kevin who we know now was town and TW.  Could he be pushing for both and hoping people would jump on one of them, or was he trying to push 1 and bussing the other.  Let alone the delay on TW's vote.  

To further go forth,

I'm not sure what you're even getting at.

My return to mafia in Brewers game I believe I was SK.  I can't remember if I tried to push a lynch on him on it, but I do remember TW giving himself away by a post he made that day and me killing him at night and he was in fact scum.  Brewers second game, I was scum, so yea I hope to push a lynch on someone that isn't me.  That being said, I killed TW in that game because I actually thought he was other scum team as I was hunting the other scum team given I was the one to kill Kevin, but turned out TW wasn't it.  That being said, I killed and tried to kill several people in that game way before I tried to kill TW, so if I really wanted him dead every game I merely could of killed him when I pleased that game.

I brought forth 2 observations from yesterday, who Rafay (scum) brought up and talked about, and also who didn't vote him and pushed elsewhere.  Given we know 1 of the 2 people Rafay brought up was town, TW isn't as townish to me given that Rafay could of added TW to the argument to help bus him.  That's what I got to go on at this point unless someone has something damning against them.

I still say there's a good chance likely one of the other scum was on Rafay's wagon, and maybe both, or the other is someone who didn't vote or SBG who voted elsewhere.  More then likely my guess is people closer to the end of the wagon, given the fact they may have wanted to wait to see if Rafay was for sure likely to be the one lynched, and the fact they maybe delayed their vote because they didn't want to be called out for rushing the lynch and ending the day early so they had to wait til closer to end of day but wanted to make sure to be on it.

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

You're right about two things:

1)

Could he be pushing for both and hoping people would jump on one of them

This is apparently exactly what he was doing. Kevin is publicly known to be town and if you want to mis-lynch me you will certainly find out the same.

2)

the fact they maybe delayed their vote because they didn't want to be called out for rushing the lynch and ending the day early

I didn't want to rush the lynch and end the day early. That's exactly right. Town should never rush a lynch. It is the town's responsibility to play the game slow and consider everything. Rushing a lynch and ending a day early (especially early in games) almost always favors scum. I'd much rather give people a chance to explain their actions then just simply vote. I was very clear that I would vote for Rafay if he did not have good answers. Knowing Rafay, you may as well have already counted me as voting for him. I just didn't want a repeat of day 1.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
Needing 7 to lynch and being only at 3 when you claim SM ninjed you is as I already stated far from rushing a vote or close to ending the day early. You would of simply got him to what was needed for a Lynch at end of day, 3 more would have to vote to end day early. Not saying I'm sold your 100% scum, but that explanation does nothing for you with me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
Also, I'm likely to be replaced soon. Good luck to everyone if I do

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

After Reading back

vote Robert

considering TW said he was going to be voting for Rafay, and you placed your vote before him, yes, I would consider that a forgone conclusion

it feels like a safe attempt to bus from a partner, where you have the chance to say exactly what you did:  "my vote was the one that put him up for a lynch"  when in fact it really was not since TW made it clear he was going to vote for Rafay.  

He hadn't voted yet, and no offense to TW, while I considered he wanted a Rafay lynched, I saw no point in him delaying the vote. If I didn't vote, while TW could of came back but if nobody else jumped on it, it could of just been a min vote. But good nonetheless. I have to consider everyone afterwards, including TW in busing. If you find scum, vote for them. 

I'm not saying your opinions aren't valible. I want both of you to stay. Regardless if I agree with you or not. So Brewers, Rhizo, please stay if you haven't made up your mind on leaving. 

also, lord sunday the vote is a bit uncalled for. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter