Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CM-03] IRON Shrimp Mafia - TOWN WINS!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
297 replies to this topic

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
People are dropping out like flies. I hope everyone is ok.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337
Velocity replaces brewersalliance effective immediately, welcome! :)

I'm currently waiting for a reply on Rhizo's replacement

Vote Count

Velocity (0):
SeaBeeGipson (1): Robert2424
Robert2424 (0):
The Warrior (1): Rhizoctonia
Kverst (0):
Kitkat16 (0):
Sister Midnight (0):
Wolfpacks (0):
Rhizoctonia (0):
LordSunday (0):

Not Voting: Velocity, SeaBeeGipson, The Warrior, Kverst, Kitkat16, Sister Midnight, Wolfpacks, LordSunday

With 10 alive it takes 5 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Feburary 9th at 5:00pm CN

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Velocity
Okay so I see that I’m now active in this game. Forgive me if I’m not active tomorrow or even on deadline in this particular game but I have a lot to read up on and I have a busy rest of the week, and I have a flu that’s going around, so I’ll have to read up on it when I can, seeing as I haven’t been keeping up on this game and I have a lot to read.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593353
  • Souls Baptized:2,495,905
  • Squadron:Alpha

I do agree with Rhizo that there is probably at least one scum on the wagon, and my guess is scum tried to hide in the middleish area of the wagon, as that's a typical place to find scum when bussing.

So the wagon was: Rafay (6): KevinH, Rhizoctonia, Sister Midnight, Robert2424, The Warrior, Kverst

So I would take a look at Rhizo, SM Robert and TW

I will go back and read through and see if anything from those players jumps out at me when I have a bit of time later
Either way im 100% sure at least one scum is on the wagon, and with how bad Rafay outed himself, I wouldn't be shocked if the second was in the wagon too, trying to bus

If the second isn't on the wagon my guess is they didn't vote, as starting a different wagon would bring too much attention to themselves

I agree as well that it is highly likely that at least one scum ended up voting for Rafay. At this point I think it would more likely be SM, Robert, or Kverst. Of those three I think SM is the least likely though since there was less of a guarantee at that point that Rafay would be lynched and if not for her vote that is exactly the position I would have voted for Rafay.

I'm less inclined to believe that SBG is scum (the only other person voting yesterday off of the Rafay wagon). It's more likely that the third scum did not vote yesterday since it would be easier to hide in that grouping than to have to try to explain their vote on a random person. Of those not voting:

• Lachiton was basically MIA and ended up getting replaced so it would just be shitty luck for us if he's the other scum (Brewers now).
  • Rafay went MIA when I pushed him for an explanation which he obviously couldn't give since he was indeed scum.
  • Wolfpacks commented approximately 12 hours before the end of the day that he was away and would try to catch up and post more, which has not happened yet (4 days later).. He hasn't posted in the other game yet either btw.
  • LordSunday is still going on about Brewers now that he has returned to replace Lachiton.
  • I'm not sure why KitKat didn't vote. He basically stopped posting after CM accidentally put him on the "mod-kill" list.

Looking back, this part of one of Kitkat's posts stood out to me:

Regrettably we're on day 2 and there isn't much to go on. Once things start heating up in a day or two I'll doubtless be more talkative.

Fwiw given that we have so little to go on I think there are worse ideas than lynching Rafay. Let's see what turns up.

To his credit, Kitkat does say that there isn't anything to go off of and that he would probably participate more at a later time, but my question comes then after the last part of the post.

@Kitkat - You say that there were worse ideas than voting for Rafay and that we would "see what turns up". Is there any particular reason that you opted not to vote for Rafay by the end of the day when he didn't even make an attempt to defend his terrible arguments?

By some intervention of a moderator, the Brewers has reentered the world as Brewers 1.9

This is a sin to the natural order that the universe follows. By leaving him alive who knows what plagues and cataclysmic events would be brought down upon our heads?

Vote: Brewers

The natural order of the universe must be upheld :ph34r:

If you're going to vote for Brewers (Lachiton) again, please at least do it based off of something in this game rather than the outside game stuff..

I wasn't 100% sure he was scum, and haven't been hugely active in this game, so simply neglected to vote before the end of the day. I'm definitely going to place a vote on *someone* before the end of this one. With no cop we need to start lynching people so we have something to go off.

ROLL POLAR :betsy: :roll: :roll: :awesomeiron2a:

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

I'm getting a sense of daysavu here, lets wait till the last minute to decide a lynch. I remember that hurting the town more then anything. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

Jazzy95 replaces Rhizo effective immediately, Welcome Jazzy! :)

I apologize for ending the day suddenly, but due to a mod kill and how close we are to deadline i might as well end the day with it.

SeaBeeGipson, Pineapple Shrimp (Vanilla Town) has been mod killed on D3.

It is now Night 3, which will last until Feburary 10th at 6:00PM CN or until all actions have been submitted.

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
Screenshot-2.png

Shrimp Fact #3: Indo-Pacific shrimp live in tandem with corals, dining on their host's mucus and protecting them from predators.

Robert2424, Shrimp Stew (Vanilla Town) was found Cooked from N3

Day 4 Begins!

Vote Count

Velocity (0):
The Warrior (0):
Kverst (0):
Kitkat16 (0):
Sister Midnight (0):
Wolfpacks (0):
Jazzy95 (0):
LordSunday (0):

Not Voting: Velocity, The Warrior, Kverst, Kitkat16, Sister Midnight, Wolfpacks, Jazzy95, LordSunday

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch or 4 at deadline.
Deadline is Feburary 14th at 6:00pm CN

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
OH NO!!! NOT ROBERT!

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy
Deadline is my birthday, plz don’t lynch me.

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
Okay so I haven’t had the time to read it all, but I’m going to try and see if this is correct. It is suspected that there was at least one other scum on the rafay train., have we checked the people on the middle/end of it? I doubt a scum would be so bold as to try and start a train on one of their own members. Wolfpacks said that he would catch up and post more, but hasn’t yet, and as TW said it’s been a week for this one now? (The 3rd to the 10th)? Are those two things correct? LordSunday has been doing... whatever he does over there... I’ve come in to replace brewer who replaced Lachiton. Yes I’ve basically echoed one of TW’s earlier posts but I want to get a few things straight before I do anything else. So we’ve gotten rafay, one of the scum. Is it assumed or confirmed that there’s only two more scum? If those seem like self-explanatory questions, can’t really say much. I’ve been sick, as I said in my post a while ago, and I’m still not fully in it. I’ve been getting better though, so I should be able to start actually contributing tomorrow or Tuesday.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
Also to add onto my above post, Welcome Jazzy! Two new people in one day, that might slow the participation a bit, especially since we’re replacing two traditionally active players. An odd request to not be lynched on your birthday? I guess? Maybe? I’m not sure what to make of that

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

BAHHHHHH

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

Okay so I haven’t had the time to read it all, but I’m going to try and see if this is correct. It is suspected that there was at least one other scum on the rafay train., have we checked the people on the middle/end of it? I doubt a scum would be so bold as to try and start a train on one of their own members. Wolfpacks said that he would catch up and post more, but hasn’t yet, and as TW said it’s been a week for this one now? (The 3rd to the 10th)? Are those two things correct? LordSunday has been doing... whatever he does over there... I’ve come in to replace brewer who replaced Lachiton. Yes I’ve basically echoed one of TW’s earlier posts but I want to get a few things straight before I do anything else. So we’ve gotten rafay, one of the scum. Is it assumed or confirmed that there’s only two more scum? If those seem like self-explanatory questions, can’t really say much. I’ve been sick, as I said in my post a while ago, and I’m still not fully in it. I’ve been getting better though, so I should be able to start actually contributing tomorrow or Tuesday.

Well considering this was opened when I was in bed not much I can do yet lol

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Why did they take out robert? I wonder what he was doing to concern scum.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

We have even more proof now that we are probably not playing a game with many power roles. Of the 4 townies who have been killed, 3 have been VT's and we lost our Cop. The one scum we've lynched so far was a Mafia Goon. As I mentioned previously, I strongly believe that there are not many power roles left. I think that we probably have a Doctor but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the last power role left.

Because of the above it is vital that everyone is active and that we are pushing everyone to participate. That is our best bet at this point to find scum.

Robert flipping as town confirms one other person on the Rafay wagon as town. I can't speak for the rest of the living members on that wagon but I know that I am another townie that was on that wagon. I still believe there was most likely at least one scum on the wagon which leaves SM, Kverst, and Jazzy (I think he replaced Rhizo?).

The only way that none of those people is scum is if none of our remaining scum members were on Rafay's wagon at all. Since SBG flipped town as well that would leave Velocity (who replaced Lachiton), Wolfpacks, LS, and kitkat16.

I'd like to hear more from everyone who was NOT on the Rafay wagon first. Why didn't you all vote for Rafay?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593353
  • Souls Baptized:2,495,905

We have even more proof now that we are probably not playing a game with many power roles. Of the 4 townies who have been killed, 3 have been VT's and we lost our Cop. The one scum we've lynched so far was a Mafia Goon. As I mentioned previously, I strongly believe that there are not many power roles left. I think that we probably have a Doctor but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the last power role left.

Because of the above it is vital that everyone is active and that we are pushing everyone to participate. That is our best bet at this point to find scum.

Robert flipping as town confirms one other person on the Rafay wagon as town. I can't speak for the rest of the living members on that wagon but I know that I am another townie that was on that wagon. I still believe there was most likely at least one scum on the wagon which leaves SM, Kverst, and Jazzy (I think he replaced Rhizo?).

The only way that none of those people is scum is if none of our remaining scum members were on Rafay's wagon at all. Since SBG flipped town as well that would leave Velocity (who replaced Lachiton), Wolfpacks, LS, and kitkat16.

I'd like to hear more from everyone who was NOT on the Rafay wagon first. Why didn't you all vote for Rafay?

As I said: although I erred on the side of lynching him, I wasn't 100% confident Rafay was scum, and, more importantly, didn't get around to voting due to being a lazy inactive slacker. 

ROLL POLAR :betsy: :roll: :roll: :awesomeiron2a:

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Discord ID:Kverst

Robert was a weird kill, and he was a vanilla townie and rather quiet compared to the other targets the mafia has killed. In any case, I agree with TW, power roles are probably scarce at this point and I don't think we're going to get any damning evidence. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
I didn't vote because of no internet.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordSunday

LordSunday

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,381 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588787
  • Souls Baptized:1,580,425
  • Discord ID:LordSunday

I've been relatively overloaded with a lot of classes getting into swing early. I'm going to be working on being more caught up to speed here today

Swallowed First Nuke 3/25/16

Launched First Nuke 7/30/17

Launched First WRC-Tipped Nuke 7/20/18

:smoke: Was retired, now keeping busy  :smoke:

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.

LordSunday, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Please share your thoughts about the previous wagons when you can get caught up.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter