Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CM-03] IRON Shrimp Mafia - TOWN WINS!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
297 replies to this topic

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

I literally came in the game as a replacement and jokingly put a vote, next day it was posted the person I replaced was not actually replaced anymore, so at that point I didn't know if I was still playing, then day ended. Also   Vote Rafay

Care to explain?

This your third post and you come charging out of the gates at me.

Also, TW and Kev are both Veteran players. People will follow their decisions more easily. That's why when they voted to end the day early others thought it was the better thing to do. 

On a lynch (or no lynch) that requires SEVEN to hammer, placing the first, second, or even third vote is NOT the same as actually casting the seventh hammer vote. Do the votes count the same? Sure, but I cannot control what other people do. I controlled my vote. I didn't force anyone else to vote for "no lynch" after me. That was their choice and the hammer coming so early falls squarely on the person who actually cast that final vote. In this case, Sister Midnight.

Since you are clearly so concerned with people who "wanted the day to end early", point out EXACTLY where your contention is noted with Sister Midnight who actually cast the final vote to end the day early. Because all I see is this:

Also guys like Warrior and Kevin supported the notion of ending the day early. We need to grill up some shrimp starting now.

Warrior and Kevin. Please weigh in.

Lynch all liars.   Vote: Rafay

What exactly am I lying about??

Being one of the first 3 votes for no lynch when it takes SEVEN to hammer is NOT equivalent to "supporting ending the day early".

So what you're saying is that the next 4 should be lynched???

The thing is that in mafia, if you don't want an action committed; don't vote for it. 

I prefer to have more data points to analyze activity so I do not support ending the day early.

But you did vote "No-Lynch" and did not hold off your vote until the deadline neared. So thats why I believe you too are partially responsible.

I literally came in the game as a replacement and jokingly put a vote, next day it was posted the person I replaced was not actually replaced anymore, so at that point I didn't know if I was still playing, then day ended. Also   Vote Rafay

Care to explain?

Also, TW and Kev are both Veteran players. People will follow their decisions more easily. That's why when they voted to end the day early others thought it was the better thing to do. 

How can you possibly take issue with Kevin and I about something that we DIDN'T force but don't even comment directly about or question the person who DID force the day to end early?

FOS Rafay

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Vote Count

Lachiton (0):

KevinH (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Robert2424 (1): SeaBeeGipson

The Warrior (0):

Kverst (0):

Kitkat16 (0):

Sister Midnight (0):

Rafay (2): KevinH, Rhizoctonia

Wolfpacks (0):

Rhizoctonia (1): Kitkat16

LordSunday (0):

Not Voting: Lachiton, Robert2424, The Warrior, Kverst, Sister Midnight, Rafay, Wolfpacks, LordSunday

In danger of Mod-Kill: SeaBeeGipson (Last Post 1/27), Lachiton (Last Post 1/28), Robert2424 (Last Post 1/28)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch or 4 at deadline.

Deadline is Feburary 3rd at 5:00pm CN

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton
Yeah Rafay's accusation of Kevin and TW is asinine. I read up the thread and couldn't find any post where either of them remotely suggested to end the day early. Voting for someone, even no lynch DOES NOT equal to trying to end the day early. It's always the responsibility of the subsequent voters to know when to place their votes.

It looks to me either Rafay is trying to distract away from the people who ACTUALLY ended the day early or found something about Kevin/TW which
he doesn't want to share for some reason and therefore cooked up weird charge and making a terrible job out of it.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

My post asking why SeaBee voted robert kind of got brushed under the rug, but alright. 

Rafay's lie is a bit concerning, Rafay, would you care to explain?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

My post asking why SeaBee voted robert kind of got brushed under the rug, but alright. 

Rafay's lie is a bit concerning, Rafay, would you care to explain?

Reasoning is we have nothing. Like we usually do when a no lynch happens.
So it's based purely off guessing. As for Rafay and TW and Kevin, the reasoning is a bit off but they're just as likely to be scum as anyone at this point lacking any evidence otherwise. FoS everyone

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

Care to explain?

I think I already went over this, but to rehash it.

I replaced Lordsunday January 25th 3ish PM.  6 hours later, Mod says LS isn't replaced anymore, thus wondering where I fell and trying to get a clear answer if I was still in game since name was listed on player list, but so was LS and I was told I replaced him.  12 hours after joining the game, D1 ended.  Not sure how I'm suppose to rack up the post count in a matter of 12 hours when I was just thrown into said game, but guess I seem to have missed the ball since you want to bring into account my post count, and Kevin wants to bring in my post count and my lulz vote as I just entered the game and had it end only hours later.

In terms of my vote, it's quite simple.  Kevin and TW have called out your lies thrown at them better then I can and I agree with them.  You're the best option thus far today.

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
As I mentioned earlier, Rafay appears to be making use of the Samus factor. Rafay, could you explain why you are fingering two of our best players when I was the one who accidentally ended the day?

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

I'm still around, catching up still. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Unless Rafay has a good answer for my questions, my FOS will become a vote.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

As I mentioned earlier, Rafay appears to be making use of the Samus factor. Rafay, could you explain why you are fingering two of our best players when I was the one who accidentally ended the day?

Like I said, they showed the way, the sheep followed. Yes, everyone is responsible but I can't vote out everyone the same day.  

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty

Like I said, they showed the way, the sheep followed. Yes, everyone is responsible but I can't vote out everyone the same day.  

Ummm. Not a very good reason IMO.

Vote Rafay

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

You may only have one vote today, but you can't even call everyone out on the same day?

Your entire argument is incredibly misleading and quite honestly absurd to begin with. Even though I can't speak for Kevin's alignment (I know mine), you are specifically calling the two of us out for being the reason that a day ended early when NEITHER of us actually caused the day to end early.. What makes this even more crazy is that you are taking issue with us choosing NOT to lynch someone on a day with zero information available that almost always ends in a no lynch in every single game anyway.

SM ninja'd my post. I was getting ready to cast a vote for Rafay as part of this post but I will now hold it a little bit longer just in case. I will re-iterate though: if Rafay doesn't come up with something better than what's been posted he will certainly be receiving my vote before day's end.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

SM ninja'd my post.

Is that a subtle hint from a role cop?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Discord ID:Kverst

Rafay, you're not explaining your lie. You said something that was straight up untrue. Now you're just stating that people are sheeping. 

Serious FOS. So far he's at three votes. Unless he explains himself properly, I'll vote for him at the deadline. Even if he explains, he's still acting pretty scummy. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

You may only have one vote today, but you can't even call everyone out on the same day?

Your entire argument is incredibly misleading and quite honestly absurd to begin with. Even though I can't speak for Kevin's alignment (I know mine), you are specifically calling the two of us out for being the reason that a day ended early when NEITHER of us actually caused the day to end early.. What makes this even more crazy is that you are taking issue with us choosing NOT to lynch someone on a day with zero information available that almost always ends in a no lynch in every single game anyway.

SM ninja'd my post. I was getting ready to cast a vote for Rafay as part of this post but I will now hold it a little bit longer just in case. I will re-iterate though: if Rafay doesn't come up with something better than what's been posted he will certainly be receiving my vote before day's end.

In case what? That would be 4, far from 7 needed, so don't see the hold up just cause SM voted.

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count

Lachiton (0):

KevinH (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0):

The Warrior (0):

Kverst (0):

Kitkat16 (0):

Sister Midnight (0):

Rafay (3): KevinH, Rhizoctonia, Sister Midnight

Wolfpacks (0):

Rhizoctonia (1): Kitkat16

LordSunday (0):

Not Voting: Lachiton, Robert2424, The Warrior, Kverst, Rafay, Wolfpacks, LordSunday

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593353
  • Souls Baptized:2,495,905
  • Squadron:Alpha

Rhizo's explanation is a good one. I just picked him because he was at the bottom of the list of people in terms of vote count, but I didn't factor in that he joined the game late. Unvoting.

Unvote: Rhizo

ROLL POLAR :betsy: :roll: :roll: :awesomeiron2a:

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

SM ninja'd my post.

Is that a subtle hint from a role cop?

I mean, it could be, but sadly I am not privy to that information. Any truth there is purely coincidental.  

Your entire argument is incredibly misleading and quite honestly absurd to begin with. Even though I can't speak for Kevin's alignment (I know mine), you are specifically calling the two of us out for being the reason that a day ended early when NEITHER of us actually caused the day to end early.. What makes this even more crazy is that you are taking issue with us choosing NOT to lynch someone on a day with zero information available that almost always ends in a no lynch in every single game anyway.

SM ninja'd my post. I was getting ready to cast a vote for Rafay as part of this post but I will now hold it a little bit longer just in case. I will re-iterate though: if Rafay doesn't come up with something better than what's been posted he will certainly be receiving my vote before day's end.

In case what? That would be 4, far from 7 needed, so don't see the hold up just cause SM voted.
Basically just to try to help make sure we don’t have a repeat of yesterday. I’m also still hoping for an actual explanation from Rafay as well. Without one, he will be getting my vote.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count

Lachiton (0):

KevinH (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0):

The Warrior (0):

Kverst (0):

Kitkat16 (0):

Sister Midnight (0):

Rafay (3): KevinH, Rhizoctonia, Sister Midnight

Wolfpacks (0):

Rhizoctonia (0):

LordSunday (0):

Not Voting: Lachiton, Robert2424, The Warrior, Kverst, Rafay, Wolfpacks, LordSunday, Kitkat16

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Note that the deadline is in 2 days on a Sunday.

Rafay still seems like the best choice to me.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter