Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia - ZOMBIES WIN!

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
502 replies to this topic

MWilson

MWilson

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 708 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607299
  • Souls Baptized:555501
  • Squadron:Kilo

Well considering that I still suspect Rafay even though I haven't yet investigated him I'm going with that.

Vote: rafay

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Why do you suspect Rafay?  Outside of him suspecting you?

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
The thing is unless the doctor protected him, you gotta imagine the zombies had to infect the cop, just like they did Kevin, but also Rafay and SBG where suspicious through their absence, but also out there we have the Vig, that's 2 with myself who got to be Town

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

I believe MWilson is still town. It is just a feeling. We would have a new cop otherwise. I feel Rafay has been suspicious because this is not the first time he just threw a vote out without really caring who it was on.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

I believe MWilson is still town. It is just a feeling. We would have a new cop otherwise. I feel Rafay has been suspicious because this is not the first time he just threw a vote out without really caring who it was on.

How would you know if we had a new cop? 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

Up until now the cop is the only reason we are making it through this game without drowning in zombies. With a doctor still alive it only makes sense that a cop would counterclaim MWilson knowing they would be protected. If we had a new cop and they didn't counter a zombie RC then they would just be hurting our chances.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MWilson

MWilson

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 708 posts
  • Resources:

Why do you suspect Rafay?  Outside of him suspecting you?

For the same reasons I've laid out before. I put the FOS on Kverst and Rafay. At the risk of getting him targeted, Kverst was found to be not guilty, therefore he's cleared of suspicion. It's worth noting that I was VT before getting assigned as a cop so it seems like you don't need to be a UB in order to receive a power role. It makes sense since any zombie can be p0 if p0 is killed.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

I also forgot Rhiz was still in this game. Got any ideas Rhiz?

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:

Up until now the cop is the only reason we are making it through this game without drowning in zombies. With a doctor still alive it only makes sense that a cop would counterclaim MWilson knowing they would be protected. If we had a new cop and they didn't counter a zombie RC then they would just be hurting our chances.

Strange that, if I remember rightly the other cop getting us through was a zombie and was outed by me, and the next zombie was also outed by me, if I remember rightly a few of you wanted to lynch me

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

Hmm, Rafay's late vote doesn't look right to me. I'm more inclined to trust mwilson as he was right last time. Also, this is all we have to go off of.

vote rafay

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

Strange that, if I remember rightly the other cop getting us through was a zombie and was outed by me, and the next zombie was also outed by me, if I remember rightly a few of you wanted to lynch me

This is true. However, it is likely that Kevin was the cop and wasnt protected and therefore turned zombie. MWilson still seems credible and nonscummy.

If I remember correctly WP, I dont think I voted for you. Could be wrong though. I've slept since then.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:

This is true. However, it is likely that Kevin was the cop and wasnt protected and therefore turned zombie. MWilson still seems credible and nonscummy.

If I remember correctly WP, I dont think I voted for you. Could be wrong though. I've slept since then.

I didnt name any names to be fair, was just pointing out that I had suspicions on the 2 zombies who died last, just as i was saying that Kevin was a cop who was turned which could also happen to Mwilson

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

I understand that. I just have a feeling that the doctor has been protecting MWilson and we need not suspect him at the moment.

MWilson, if we started to lynch the person you inspected last night would you tell us since they were found not guilty?

With tomorrow being the dealine I want to go ahead and vote for the person I find scummiest at the moment. I am willing to change my vote if more information comes to light.

Vote: Rafay.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MWilson

MWilson

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 708 posts
  • Resources:

I understand that. I just have a feeling that the doctor has been protecting MWilson and we need not suspect him at the moment.

MWilson, if we started to lynch the person you inspected last night would you tell us since they were found not guilty?

With tomorrow being the dealine I want to go ahead and vote for the person I find scummiest at the moment. I am willing to change my vote if more information comes to light.

Vote: Rafay.

Yes, but also I mentioned it already. To clarify

Investigated: Kverst

Result: Not Guilty

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
I figured that. I'm super curious about SbG and Rhiz...

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Deadline is at 1:00pm today. The following people are in line for mod-kill because they have not voted: Rafay, Rhizoctonia, SeaBeeGipson, Wolfpacks

Vote Count

Kverst (0):

MWilson (0):

Nadarr (0):

Rafay (3): MWilson, Kverst, Nadarr

Rhizoctonia (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting: Rafay, Rhizoctonia, SeaBeeGipson, Wolfpacks

7 players are currently in game. All players MUST vote to lynch someone by day's end. The person with the highest vote count will be lynched at deadline. A lynch for two or more players tied for the highest vote count will come down to that individual's post count.
Deadline will be at 1:00pm CN Server time on Monday, March 25th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

I apologize for my absence, doing aerfication on my golf course, busy time of the year with long hours/interviewing for some other jobs.  Haven't gotten time to play lately.

Vote: Rafay

MWilson I believe is the Cop, Kverest Not Guilty result, I gotta choose from who is left, and Mwilson has a hunch it seems on Rafay

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Deadline is at 1:00pm today. The following people are in line for mod-kill because they have not voted: Rafay, Rhizoctonia, SeaBeeGipson, Wolfpacks

I know im dead and all but Jesus christ.  has there actually been a lynch in this game or has every single day ended in a mod kill?  this is ridiculous lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
This time I'll go with majority,

Vote Rafay

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

I know im dead and all but Jesus christ.  has there actually been a lynch in this game or has every single day ended in a mod kill?  this is ridiculous lol

It is a shame.  But given I have fallen into the same thing recently, I don't have much room to talk.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter