Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia - ZOMBIES WIN!

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
502 replies to this topic

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
That is unfortunate, I'm going to make this very easy for everyone, I told you Kevin was a Zombie, I also said he was in cahoots with Colonel Medved, that opinion hasn't changed, so far he voted for pengu, then Robert, then me, CM was turned first then when Kevin was turn he followed his lead as part of his horde, either the doctor isn't active or luckily didnt protect Kevin, don't know which. Anyway with this in mind.

Vote Colonel Medved

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

I was extremely positive Kevin was a zombie. Glad to know I was along the right lines there. We can't have any more mod kills though. Let's boost our activity and make sure to vote by deadline.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

That is unfortunate, I'm going to make this very easy for everyone, I told you Kevin was a Zombie, I also said he was in cahoots with Colonel Medved, that opinion hasn't changed, so far he voted for pengu, then Robert, then me, CM was turned first then when Kevin was turn he followed his lead as part of his horde, either the doctor isn't active or luckily didnt protect Kevin, don't know which. Anyway with this in mind. Vote Colonel Medved

Sorry I voted for you. I had no idea that Kevin was a zombie after he got Robert lynched. Though I still don't know why all of a sudden he'd turn on his partner. Maybe he was townie and got turned that night. So what's to say MWilson wasn't turned?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
He could have been by now especially as they know he's a cop, but my belief is that once you get turned you role gets given to someone else, I don't believe there was 2 cops and once Mwilson said he was a cop I guessed Kevin had been turned, at the moment we can only give him the benefit of the doubt.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Graaaagh!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337
That is unfortunate, I'm going to make this very easy for everyone, I told you Kevin was a Zombie, I also said he was in cahoots with Colonel Medved, that opinion hasn't changed, so far he voted for pengu, then Robert, then me, CM was turned first then when Kevin was turn he followed his lead as part of his horde, either the doctor isn't active or luckily didnt protect Kevin, don't know which. Anyway with this in mind.

Vote Colonel Medved

I can honestly say i'm at a loss for words on this..

I voted for Pengui when we knew he was lying about his role... Which he was! 

I voted for Robert when KevinH (Cop) investigated Robert and found him to be a zombie...  Which he was!

After that, in my mind Kevin was a confirmed townie. Sure we didn't have anything to go off of (which i said yesterday), but since he was the only confirmed townie (i assumed) i would follow his lead and the doc would protect him. My theory on there being two cops stood well in my mind. With the potential of 1 zombie being added everyday, two cops didn't sound far off. Maybe there isn't two cops, but it made sense to me at the time. It could be possible that another cop who hasn't come forward is still here in the game, and MWilson got his from Kevin. 

Just because you survived yesterday due to a mod-kill doesn't confirm you as town either, WP. Why all of the sudden should we trust what you say when just yesterday you were up for lynch? You could have just attempted to throw Kevin under the bus to earn townie points, but failed.

Sorry I voted for you. I had no idea that Kevin was a zombie after he got Robert lynched. Though I still don't know why all of a sudden he'd turn on his partner. Maybe he was townie and got turned that night. So what's to say MWilson wasn't turned?

I wouldn't say sorry just yet, he is just as unconfirmed as the rest of us. Though you have a good point, Who is to say MWilson wasn't turned last night? Just like Kevin yesterday, he conveniently had results that was the person who was killed overnight. It could be bad luck, but there is always a chance.

I would also like to end on this

it would be 100% kevins fault if im lynched because he will have killed a town player

PenguiNation (6): Robert2424, Rhizoctonia, Colonel Medved, Wolfpacks, MWilson, Jazzy95

You voted for Pengui, which killed a townie. Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

Wolfpacks could have just been outing Kevin to seem innocent. It's also possible Kevin was just turned and he was a townie until last night.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MWilson

MWilson

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 708 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607299
  • Souls Baptized:555501

It's possible that kevin was turned and subsequently vig killed last night but I don't think that's the case. No one else has claimed to be a cop so I think it's likely that kevin was a cop but I got his role once he was turned. I think the doc protected me because I'm still town. Had I known the vig was going to target kevin I would have investigated WP since he was in line for lynching. With 9 players on day 6 we have to lynch correctly. We've killed 2 zombies which means we're looking at 5 town and 4 zombs.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

What MWilson says makes sense. If the doctor was smart, they would have protected him instead of Kevin. Kevin was obviously a zombie before last night as the vig proved. If the doctor continues to protect MWilson we might have a chance to win this game. We don't know how many universal backups we have.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Colonel Medved

I can honestly say i'm at a loss for words on this..

I voted for Pengui when we knew he was lying about his role... Which he was!

I voted for Robert when KevinH (Cop) investigated Robert and found him to be a zombie... Which he was!

After that, in my mind Kevin was a confirmed townie. Sure we didn't have anything to go off of (which i said yesterday), but since he was the only confirmed townie (i assumed) i would follow his lead and the doc would protect him. My theory on there being two cops stood well in my mind. With the potential of 1 zombie being added everyday, two cops didn't sound far off. Maybe there isn't two cops, but it made sense to me at the time. It could be possible that another cop who hasn't come forward is still here in the game, and MWilson got his from Kevin.

Just because you survived yesterday due to a mod-kill doesn't confirm you as town either, WP. Why all of the sudden should we trust what you say when just yesterday you were up for lynch? You could have just attempted to throw Kevin under the bus to earn townie points, but failed.

I wouldn't say sorry just yet, he is just as unconfirmed as the rest of us. Though you have a good point, Who is to say MWilson wasn't turned last night? Just like Kevin yesterday, he conveniently had results that was the person who was killed overnight. It could be bad luck, but there is always a chance.

I would also like to end on this

it would be 100% kevins fault if im lynched because he will have killed a town player

PenguiNation (6): Robert2424, Rhizoctonia, Colonel Medved, Wolfpacks, MWilson, Jazzy95

You voted for Pengui, which killed a townie. Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?
Yes but that only means im not infallable and I explained my reasoning for that on the day, but read back i had Kevin in my sights for 2 votes not just the one, also read back because i gave a hint to who i am, only people who know im town are the zombies and they are the only one who are trying to discredit me. Its a shame i wasnt investigate because it would have saved all the aggro of going through this again and we could get closer to town winning this.

Even if i had been lynched it still would have come up town,CM and Kevin would have become the main suspects, because you pushed the hardest, fate saved me I don't think you will be so lucky

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
Activity really sucks here

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
I am currently at work and use a webcam when speaking with customers. I will be able to post more when I get off.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
Nadarr you are not the only one here

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
I know, but I am also one of the least active people because of my job.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MWilson

MWilson

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 708 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607299
  • Souls Baptized:555501

To get something in before deadline

vote wolfpacks

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

Where is everybody? This is ridiculous.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:

To get something in before deadline
vote wolfpacks

Would you like to explain why me Mwilson, I actually backed your cop claim, when everyone else was backing now known zombie Kevin

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Deadline is coming up, and this is a game where you have to vote. I don't think it will come to a vote lynch due to the inactivity, but i have to place my vote at the very least to avoid getting mod killed myself.

The activity has been pretty bad as of late, i am part of the problem also. I honestly have been focused on kicking this illness, that i've completely withdrawn myself from the forums again for a couple of days. Doesn't seem like i missed much sadly.

Vote Wolfpacks

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Life has caught up to me, along with spending time with my wife before she leaves for work trip. Not seeing much to go on. Looks like we're likely to expierence another mod kill

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Can we have a vote count?