Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[JZ-01] Mount Olympus Mafia- Mafia and Survivor Win!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
300 replies to this topic

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
And also, just noticed that we are yet to find scum?
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

correct.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy
Warrior- A player would cast a vote, not knowing their vote wasn’t counted.

MK- Will do when I get back to a computer

Brewers- Actions are completed in the order submitted.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

So now it all depends on who got there first

correct.
That's sad.

Come on, everybody.
We are getting thinned down.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

So now it all depends on who got there first

correct.

That's sad.

Come on, everybody.
We are getting thinned down

Unless a town PR got lucky and hit scum, I dont see a way we win this tbh.

We have been inactive as fuck and without being allowed to unvote, we are just gonna cause more town to die (or no lynch to occur)

A perfect example of this is the lynch of Kverst.  inactivity lead to the day almost ending in a no lynch.  Then i voted him, and everyone followed.  He tried to defend himself with a very believable RC, but because we couldn't unvote it was kind of pointless, since four votes were already locked in

Thats why Rafay and Velocity voting him AFTER his RC makes zero sense to me, and are HUGE red flags

Velocity and Rafay need to explain themselves sooner rather than later, because if they are town, and they wait to participate, we are going to just fuck ourselves again with another mislynch

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
It's day 3.
Anyone who got a positive, i say incriminating evidence, come forth.
Everyone else, go back to your caves.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

So I assume that their vote would still show up publicly for everyone to see and you would just disregard it at end of day?

Just noticed? This is precisely why we are in trouble. We need everyone's activity.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
brewersalliance 42 The Warrior 21 Jazzy95 19 Lord MK 18 Velocity 14     KevinH 11 Rafay 11     SeaBeeGipson 10 Nadarr 8 Colonel Medved 7    

the game has been going on for two weeks now.  these post counts are unacceptable.  we need to get activity up.  If you are inactive, you are going to be the reason town loses.  End of story

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
Warrior- Their name shows up to track who said what, votes are calculated at the end of the day.

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
How do you have 42? Hot damn

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

i think thats low for me :P

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Flavorman

Even though I have a lot of flavor in this game too :P

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Flavorman

Even though I have a lot of flavor in this game too :P

except for your vote on Kverst when it sounds like u thought he was probably town...

also Rafay, where you at?  care to explain your vote on Kverst after his role call?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

FoS on Colonel Medved for least posts.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

FoS on Colonel Medved for least posts.

FoS Kevin
For hiding in the middle of the post count

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
We have probably three scum based on 12 total players.

I am town and I am fairly confident TW is also town.

Meaning we have 7 total suspects: Velocity, Rafay, Kevin, MK, Nadarr, CM and SBG

Velocity and Rafay were both on Kversts wagon After his role claim so they are my top two suspects right now.

CM and MK did not vote. Not sure If there is anything to make from that

Nadarr and SBG voted Rafay. SBG meant to do it to form a compeiting wagon. Not sure why Nadarr did it.

And KevinH placed a random vote on basically no one for no reason other than to vote. This is troublesome for me. He might have been trying to hide with this vote. He placed it AFTER Rafay and Velocity voted for Kversts, and if he's scum, he wouldn't have wanted to be the hammer. Plus he wouldn't want to not vote at all, as that could also draw attention to himself. My FoS on Kevin from a few days ago still stands.

Tho if Kevin is town, MK would probably become a suspect in my eyes. He was one of the people who started agreeing with me right away about Kevin's are we town thing. If Kevin is town, I wouldn't be shocked if scum tried to push my theory to gain momentum. Cannik was the other who "supported" it a little and he was town, so if Kevin is town, MK would probably jump up on my list of suspects

Would be pretty awesome tho if we actually had some concrete evidence from our PRs tho. Otherwise we are just slinging shit at the wall and hoping something sticks and without being able to unvote, we cannot win this way

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

so deadline is about to pass i think. If we have a cop, I HIGHLY suggest checking out KevinH as he said

Are we townies or Olympians?

and it clearly states in the role PM we are "town"

only way he wouldnt know that is if he got the scum role PM
Good point

This is my support?
I said good point.
That's it.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Wow a lot of activity.

I'm sorry. It was me vs him I had to save myself. Though why are brewers and Warrior getting a walk by. You two started the wagon. To me you both seem like scum, quite active ones at that.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Wow a lot of activity.

I'm sorry. It was me vs him I had to save myself. Though why are brewers and Warrior getting a walk by. You two started the wagon. To me you both seem like scum, quite active ones at that.

but it really wasnt you v him.  you had two votes at the time.  Every single player left would have had to vote for you for you to be lynched.  so that reasoning doesnt really hold much water to me.

and yup, I started the wagon by voting for someone with the least amount of posts after he said town should just do nothing (or something like that) and then the rules prevented me from unvoting when he made his role claim and name claim

so please tell me how I am acting like scum?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Wow a lot of activity.

I was clear earlier yesterday that in lieu of actually having something to go off of it was in our best interest to press the people not contributing much. We had nothing to go off of and we had to do something or we would be in the same place today as we were yesterday. The fact of the matter was that Kverst and Nadarr had both been consistently at the bottom of the activity chart in this game. One of them was going to get my vote. It happened to be Kverst because he had previously been unhelpful and then he made this post late in the day that didn't even seem like he was interested in contributing anything:

Hmm, we can't do anything with no evidence. This really isn't going anywhere.

He should have been pressing someone for something at that point and didn't. The only people who stood to benefit by nothing happening was the mafia.

It wasn't until after the votes started coming that Kverst decided to post anything of substance. Unfortunately for those of us who had already cast our votes, we couldn't do anything to change them after his role claim. However, those who voted for Kverst AFTER the role claim did have a choice. You chose to join the wagon with more information than we had when it started. Clearly that means that you ultimately agreed with us that something had to be done otherwise you could have simply not voted or voted for someone else and the day probably would have ended in a no lynch. It still would have if Canik didn't have the ability to steal a vote.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter