Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[JZ-01] Mount Olympus Mafia- Mafia and Survivor Win!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
300 replies to this topic

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

FoS Kevin
For hiding in the middle of the post count

I'll try to rise in the post count rankings.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762
I agree. Why would you vote for someone after a credible RC when it is the only information we have to go on. The likely answer is scum. There have been no other reason to vote Kvrest. And in my opinion, if there isn't a good reason presented by the end of the day then one of yall is probably going to be lynched.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
So if we go off the theory of there being 3 scum,

There are two groups I'm specifically looking at.

1) those who jumped on Kverst AFTER we discussed his role claim being creditable. (Rafay and Velocity). The problem isnt really solely you jumped on a credible role claim. You did so without supplying much of any reasoning of your own. Also, there was a very unlikely odd someone was going to be lynched besides Kverst. It was moreso a situation of Kverst v. No lynch by that point.

If the RC was credible, what sense did it make to remove 2 townies (Kverst + night kill) rather than take the L on a no lynch that day.

Even today the responses seem like weak defenses. "It was Kverst or me?"
"We needed to lynch someone"
We usually do prefer a lynch but when the odds are stacked that we likely might be hitting a townie, why would you lynch that?

The second group is Lord MK and Col Med

These two didnt even vote. Had all day to cast a vote and nothing. Either they were scum remaining quiet hoping for a late day lynch, seen the target was a town and decided to let town eat themselves, or they wanted to avoid being on a wagon with a potential town at that point. Funnily enough, they dont seem to be quite enthused today either to get the ball rolling. Hoping for another late day lynch?

My main FoS is Col Med and MK.

The not voting just goes wrong. I know when you two were left it was pointless to vote anything other than Kverst as no one else could've been lynched but you didnt even offer any statements during the last moments. Just sat back and I believe watched town eat itself.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

1) those who jumped on Kverst AFTER we discussed his role claim being creditable. (Rafay and Velocity). The problem isnt really solely you jumped on a credible role claim. You did so without supplying much of any reasoning of your own. Also, there was a very unlikely odd someone was going to be lynched besides Kverst. It was moreso a situation of Kverst v. No lynch by that point.

If the RC was credible, what sense did it make to remove 2 townies (Kverst + night kill) rather than take the L on a no lynch that day.

We usually do prefer a lynch but when the odds are stacked that we likely might be hitting a townie, why would you lynch that?

These two didnt even vote. Had all day to cast a vote and nothing. Either they were scum remaining quiet hoping for a late day lynch, seen the target was a town and decided to let town eat themselves, or they wanted to avoid being on a wagon with a potential town at that point. Funnily enough, they dont seem to be quite enthused today either to get the ball rolling. Hoping for another late day lynch?

The not voting just goes wrong. I know when you two were left it was pointless to vote anything other than Kverst as no one else could've been lynched but you didnt even offer any statements during the last moments. Just sat back and I believe watched town eat itself.

you kind of contradict yourself here.

You are saying rafay and velocity shouldnt have voted kverst but then you are calling out MK and CM for not voting and saying they are more suspicious.  idk just doesnt make sense to me to look at it like that.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Damn. GL Town o7

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven

you kind of contradict yourself here.

You are saying rafay and velocity shouldnt have voted kverst but then you are calling out MK and CM for not voting and saying they are more suspicious.  idk just doesnt make sense to me to look at it like that.  

Not so much the voting itself. I'm looking deeper at

The reasoning the first group voted on a person that might've been townie

And

The lack of anything from the 2nd group

Voting or lack thereof is just the result from those two aspects I'm curious about.

Why vote a person that might be townie with a credible role claim?

And

Why not add any substance at the end EVEN if you arent voting so that at least you could help town by helping our power roles, or adding any substance at all. Instead I feel they sat back and watched town eat itself.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337
FoS on Colonel Medved for least posts.

CM and MK did not vote. Not sure If there is anything to make from that

As I said previously, I've been pretty sick as of late and have been withdrawn from the forums. The little time i have had I've either tried reading up on the two games, or doing things for the academy. I apologize for my silence as of late, i'm still sick but am hoping it will end soon.

As for me not voting, i wasn't around for deadline. I was either working or trying to sleep off this bug i have. By the looks of it, my one vote wouldn't have mattered anyway since it seems people were set on Kverst for the lynch. I can tell you that i wouldn't have voted Kverst, so the result would have been the same.

Most of this can be answered to what i said above, but i do want to point out that this day just started late last night. It takes time for some people to post, specifically me since i work during the night and sleep during the day. I was at work when the day opened, and slept until about 1 hour ago. Just for a heads up, i go to work in about 30 minutes. I hope my silence won't be more the reason to FoS me.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Okay, the time between brewer's vote, (which was around 1 am) and the deadline (around 11am) was too short and too damn early for me to respond to.

How about you ask Jazzy95 to move the deadline closer to sanity?
Huh? How about that?
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

With 6 votes, Kverst, Tartarus (Town Jailor) was lynched D2

Vote Count:

• Kverst: Brewers, Canik, Warrior, Rafay, Velocity
  • Rafay: SeeBeeGipson, Nadarr
  • Nadarr: KevinH
  • Canik: Kverst
Not Voting: Medved, Lord MK

FoS: Brewers, Warrior, Rafay, Velocity

Excuses or not, they lynched a townie.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

So who was I supposed to vote for? The inactives? People with a low post count?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy

Initial Post has been updated with links and roles.

Vote Count:

1. Medved:
  2. KevinH:
  3. Brewers:
  4. The Warrior:
  5. Lord MK:
  6. Rafay: 
  7. Velocity:
  8. SeeBeeGipson:
  9. Nadarr: 

Not Voting: Medved, Lord MK, KevinH, SeeBeeGipson, Nadarr, Brewers, Warrior, Rafay, Velocity

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.  Deadline is Thursday, March 14th at 5:00 PM CN.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch. Deadline is Thursday, March 14th at 5:00 PM CN.

brewersalliance
I am going to give you an advance notice, in case you forget.
I can't make that time.
If you are going to make a wagon, make it at least 24 hours before deadline.
Or i won't be able to vote.
I warned you, don't come at me on d4, if i happen to make it out of n3 alive.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch. Deadline is Thursday, March 14th at 5:00 PM CN.

brewersalliance
I can't make that time.

I'm not the one saying you're scum for not voting that was SBG lol so not sure why u directed that at me :P but okay. Hopefully we have something to go on sooner. Right now it's a coinflip between Rafay and Velocity for me. I'll vote probably Thursday morning

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

brewersalliance
I can't make that time.
I'm not the one saying you're scum for not voting that was SBG lol so not sure why u directed that at me :P but okay. Hopefully we have something to go on sooner. Right now it's a coinflip between Rafay and Velocity for me. I'll vote probably Thursday morning

Can I have heads?

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Heads, it is.

Vote: Velocity

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Heads, it is.

My head, I suppose? My head isn’t very useful to a town that wants to win though, although I can’t blame you for voting me at this point

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

Heads, it is.

Lol
You are acting suspicious, dude

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Heads, it is.

Lol
You are acting suspicious, dude

That is exactly what I said, I don’t blame him for voting for me, because I’m not really worried. If you lynch me, good job town you’ve lost another one of us, and mafia gets a kill at night. You don’t, I’m probably gonna be killed by the mafia anyways.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

if youre town, you are doing a really crappy job defending yourself.  basically all you are saying is go ahead and do it, I dont blame you.  Thats not the attitude a town player should have.  If you are town, and you did something stupid, ie the vote on Kverst, dont act all salty when we call you out of it.  Dont give up.  If you are town, give us a reason to not vote you. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

if youre town, you are doing a really crappy job defending yourself. basically all you are saying is go ahead and do it, I dont blame you. Thats not the attitude a town player should have. If you are town, and you did something stupid, ie the vote on Kverst, dont act all salty when we call you out of it. Dont give up. If you are town, give us a reason to not vote you.

Aye, I’m not salty. I haven’t given up. Do you want me to roleclaim? There isn’t much more that I can do to prove that I’m town at this point. My vote on Kverst was a huge mistake and the only excuse I have is that I wasn’t really paying attention when I cast it, and just wanted to get a lynch done.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter