Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[JZ-01] Mount Olympus Mafia- Mafia and Survivor Win!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
300 replies to this topic

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Jazzy

Vote Count:

1. Medved:
  2. KevinH:
  3. Brewers:
  4. The Warrior:
  5. Lord MK:
  6. Rafay: Brewers, Warrior, Medved, Velocity
  7. Velocity: KevinH, Rafay, Lord MK
  8. SeeBeeGipson:
  9. Nadarr: 

Not Voting: SeeBeeGipson, Nadarr

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.  Deadline is Thursday, March 14th at 5:00 PM CN.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

Just over 5 hours to deadline.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

Just over 5 hours to deadline.

I got to say this.
You aren't really helping.
You aren't the usual Kevin.
You are acting weird.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

@Nadarr @SBG : We would really like to hear from you before deadline today (5 hours from now). Please share any new thoughts you might have.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

Sorry guys just woke up!!

I believe Velocity's RC and feel we should still lean towards Rafay especially since he really isn't defending himself. At the same time this is a slightly worrisome lynch because what if he actually is town?

With it being so close to deadline I am going to stick with my gut on this one:

Vote: Rafay

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
That's 5 so Rafay is lynched

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Okay, rafay.
Do you have any last words?

PRs, get to work ASAP.
Submit as soon as night begins
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

yeah, night shouldnt start until AFTER jazzy reveals rafays alignment and role tbh.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:

Just to be clear: Night begins at 5pm EST, regardless of votes placed.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

so even if the game is not updated right away, we need to get our actions in to hold our spot right at 5?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:

I'll be here updating AT 5pm, if players wish to submit actions at that point they can.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

not what i meant

lets say you are busy in rl and cant actually update the game until a few hours later, say 9pm

if someone submits an action before you update the game, will that action take precedence over ones submitted after you actually update the results

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:

if someone submits an action before you update the game, will that action take precedence over ones submitted after you actually update the results

Yes. If players are THAT impatient they can't wait a few minutes, they have to deal lol

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

on the off chance something comes up and its not able to get updated right away, will the start of accepting actions be delayed?  because obviously scum know what rafays alignment will be, but town does not, so if town players have to wait to submit their actions, that would give scum an unfair advantage if the order is starting exactly at 5 but the game isnt updated then

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Okay, rafay. Do you have any last words? PRs, get to work ASAP. Submit as soon as night begins

Yes. You're all stupid and cost the town the game. Have fun losers. Can't win without me now. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Okay, rafay. Do you have any last words? PRs, get to work ASAP. Submit as soon as night begins

Yes. You're all stupid and cost the town the game. Have fun losers. Can't win without me now. 

and you contributed to town winning how exactly?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
I'm willing to believe Rafay is a godfather or possibly a tailor exists. It is a role heavy game and I doubt we would have so many roles without a godfather.

We've also seen a vote manipulating role before and I'll vote Rafay to secure the wagon, in case scum have some ability to keep a lynch from happening just as Canik was able to take a vote away.

Vote: Rafay

Another red flag for me is not so much Velocity role claim, but the lack of Rafay. If I was a Godfather, who knows I'd come up innocent on investigations, I'd drop vague hints like Rafay did about be having some important role to build townie points. The lack of a proper role claim while claiming to be essential to town later on still rubs me wrong.

I really hope were right here.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

SBGs vote doesnt matter since rafay was hammered (tho if canik stole a vote off the wagon i guess it does technically matter)

but looking forward here are the players I think are town:

TW, MK, Velocity

Not sure about:  CM, Nadarr, SBG, Kevin

If Rafay flips scum (which he better with how he has been playing this game), my money is on at least one of his partners voting for him, and my guess is the vote came after velocity's role claim.

I would think the scum who bussed from him was probably waiting to see if velocity gains the momentum for the lynch, but his RC basically ended that 

His wagon is:  Me, TW, CM, Velocity, Nadarr, and SBG

Me, TW, and CM all voted for Rafay before Velocity made his RC, meaning I think the most likely place for scum will be on the tail end of his wagon.  Yes, scum usually like to hide in the middle of the wagons, but with the no unvoting rukle, they could have been waiting out to see if Velocity could get enough votes on him.

Therefore, right now, SBG and nadarr stick out to me

SBG is an interesting choice for a potential scum.  When it was up in the air between Velocity and Rafay, this is what SBG said 

Out of Velocity and Rafay, I'm still pretty split. Rafay seems to be throwing this ominous vague vibe in his posts and Velocity just doesnt have a strong defense in my opinion to defend himself on hammering a townie. The only thing is I doubt scum would place themselves at the end of the wagon as thats the most obvious spot to start looking.

scum wouldnt have known its the hammer tho, as Canik stole a vote so he was lynched with 5 instead of 6 

Honestly I forgot about that.
So basically, heres my stand.

Scum is either Velocity or Rafay in my opinion. I'd like to hear Rafay Roleclaim before voting though. If hes town, he should claim as he would be scum target #1 by saying his role is important. If hes scum, well, it helps to give town a reason to be confident in our vote.
I'm more inclined to vote Velocity since he didnt know he was the hammer and Rafay might have a power role. Hence the reason I'm wanting a proper role claim to feel more confident in my vote on Velocity.

Out of Velocity and Rafay, I'm still pretty split. Rafay seems to be throwing this ominous vague vibe in his posts and Velocity just doesnt have a strong defense in my opinion to defend himself on hammering a townie. The only thing is I doubt scum would place themselves at the end of the wagon as thats the most obvious spot to start looking.

scum wouldnt have known its the hammer tho, as Canik stole a vote so he was lynched with 5 instead of 6 

Honestly I forgot about that.
So basically, heres my stand.

Scum is either Velocity or Rafay in my opinion. I'd like to hear Rafay Roleclaim before voting though. If hes town, he should claim as he would be scum target #1 by saying his role is important. If hes scum, well, it helps to give town a reason to be confident in our vote.
I'm more inclined to vote Velocity since he didnt know he was the hammer and Rafay might have a power role. Hence the reason I'm wanting a proper role claim to feel more confident in my vote on Velocity.

So SBG could have just been playing it safe with this.  If he is rafays partner, he would see town discussing both Rafay and Velocity as suspects.  This post allows SBG to have the flexibility to switch his suspicions off Velocity and onto rafay if it looks like rafay is gonna be lynched, which is exactly what happened.  It could easily be SBG using the post as cover

as for nadarr, she has basically been saying all game "we have no information, so im gonna wait until the end to vote"  which could very well be scum just taking advantage of the rules

IF RAFAY FLIPS SCUM- FoS SBG and Nadarr

if rafay flips town, then I honestly have no idea what we are gonna need to do to win.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

You know, you'd probably have to make far fewer of these types of posts if you showed that you actually gave a damn long before getting lynched. If you are town, why wouldn't you just defend yourself?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

and you contributed to town winning how exactly?

I would've but fools like you lynched me. Or in case you are scum like I pointed out then congrats on getting me lynched.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter