Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So you thought your family was bad..

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Eogrim

Eogrim

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,334 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:617833
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:eogrim#0113
..mine is worse

It's good to know where one come from, and even better to learn from earlier generations wisdom.

This is not about that!

Please give examples of why your family members won't be declared saints!  :3910290200_9284e0754f_o:

I'll start it of with my beloved aunt who where so jealous of her sisters' husbands that she hit on them (the husbands), and succeeded.
My father was caught when my mother found her sister's panties under my parents' bed.
Safe to say, they're not in a loving relationship today..

You have to know yourself, be honest about yourself, and rely on people around you to tell you when you’re being an asshole, and when they are kind enough to tell you, listen.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Father spent his entire life in and out of prison,-for both white collar and violent crimes

uncle is a crack dealer

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
Uncle 1 borrowed my dads truck at family union. Proceeded to drive truck into Uncle 2's parked car at a family reunion. Both vehicles were totalled. Then proceeded to get out and fist fight in front of the entire extended family. I was 8.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eogrim

Eogrim

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,334 posts
  • Resources:
Oh the beauty of good family :)

When my great-granduncle died half my extended family came to rob his mansion of any valuables not nailed down even before his body was cold..

You have to know yourself, be honest about yourself, and rely on people around you to tell you when you’re being an asshole, and when they are kind enough to tell you, listen.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

shit if i had a family member with a mansion and they died id be robbing it too, including the stuff nailed down

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eogrim

Eogrim

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,334 posts
  • Resources:
Yeah, but thos who did this was also the ones that really didn't need it ..

A couple of years before post #1, my aunt (the same) was supposed to sell an old house that belonged to the the family and split the profit even with yet another aunt as part of their inheritance.
She didn't... She kept 95% for herself and left her sister with a measly $50k.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

oh damn thats crazy

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eogrim

Eogrim

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,334 posts
  • Resources:
Tbh, aunt#2 didn’t notice as she has some mental disabilities..
oh, wait, that doesn’t make it any better, does it..

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

lol no it doesnt haha

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

joe44

joe44

IRON's High Priest

• BR|Member
  • 2,080 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:568614
  • Souls Baptized:9,297,525
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

Theres no family like IRON family. And i say nothin bad ab anyone, cuz i dont wanna end in orphanage.

Edited by joe44, 24 May 2019 - 08:42 PM.

568614-iron.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Joe youre no fun

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eogrim

Eogrim

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,334 posts
  • Resources:

My father used to be a sailor. You know the type - drunk as a sailor, one girl in every port type.. 

When he was home I used to find him in the ditch outside our house - oh, these jolly childhood memories  :D

Anyways; this is not supposed to be a depressing sob-story. He eventually retired/got fired enough times, and moved to Thailand, to Pattaya Beach, where he got himself a "housekeeper" and a couple more kids.. 

So I guess in the end it all worked out for him (at least).   B)

He never went to jail though, except for a couple of DWI charges, so I guess yours is worse in that matter, Brewers  :Toot:

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kyrilnys

Kyrilnys

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 46 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:618674
  • Discord ID:Kyrilnys
Hmmm... Well my dad likes crack and punching women, my gram had dementia and liked to play with knives (don't ask), and the rest of them minus the cool folks of the family are so traditional that they look away from the worst parts of it.

Buuut family isn't always defined by blood.

Eogrim

Eogrim

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,334 posts
  • Resources:

Buuut family isn't always defined by blood.

QFT

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

yeah, dogs are family too

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MsShawdi

MsShawdi

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 761 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588453
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:MsShawdi
Hmm...

Where to start..

Dad - stays in jail about half the time, for multiple things, drugs, alcohol, needles, shooting someone, fighting, pills... So yea, great role model there (glad I didn't take after him!)

Several cousins (both mom & dads side) are into all the drugging and such (about 98% have never met my children)

My dads sister stole my pepaws things immediately (I mean, within a few days) after his death. He had a huge collection of pewter beer steins, and avon collectibles (she was busy packing those and a lot of other things in her suitcase, rather than helping plan her daddys funeral).. Sounds like a wonderful lady, right?

Step-mom... Well, she's basically dad & dad's sister mixed into one, so she's a real ball of fun...

Another aunt thinks she's better than everyone else, so she's a real blast to talk to (so much of a blast that I haven't talked to her in 2 or 3 years!)

My other pepaw, he's just an ass. Everything has to be his way, or else. He doesn't like me very much because I wouldn't do every little thing he wanted me to. He did offer to pay for all my college, just as long as I went to the college of his choosing, and into the career he chose. I wanted to be a Veterinarian, he demanded I be an engineer... soo, yea..

Apparently, I'm the problem, since I do zero drugs and I try to keep my kids away from all the toxicity...

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kyrilnys

Kyrilnys

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 46 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:618674
  • Discord ID:Kyrilnys

Apparently, I'm the problem, since I do zero drugs and I try to keep my kids away from all the toxicity...

I know exactly how you feel.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

wow how dare you not give your children meth

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

joe44

joe44

IRON's High Priest

• BR|Member
  • 2,080 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:568614
  • Souls Baptized:9,297,525
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

How do you manage to stay up 24/7?

568614-iron.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Blade

How do you manage to stay up 24/7?

By surfing the edge of sanity.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter