Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WHINY WHINE WHINE

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
So about a month ago my shoulder blade became excruciatingly painful after I gave it a deep massage because it was a little painful. I treated it sat home and it gradually got better with rest, heat, and otc pain relief, but it still hurt, so I finally went to an orthopedist (hubby pushed this, I blame him). The doc poked, prodded, and twisted me and now my shoulder is shrinking at me, “WHAT THE HELL DID THAT GUY DO!? OUCHIE! I HATE YOU!” So now I’m going to get PT aka physical therapy, aka physical torture.

WHIIIIIINE!!! POOR ME!

Self-pity is highly underrated.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

sounds lovely

feel better soon

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

HackSlash

HackSlash

Baptized

• NM|Former Member
  • 880 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600902
  • Souls Baptized:1,518,583
  • Squadron:Kilo

Hope you feel better soon.

Do you mean Physio?  I had that done for my messed up back, it wasn't that bad.  I rather like the electostimulator thing they used.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Do you mean Physio?  I had that done for my messed up back, it wasn't that bad.  I rather like the electostimulator thing they used.

Thank you.

A lot of stuff isn’t bad, but I’ve had a lot of pt over the years, and a lot of it hurt. A lot!

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Get better soon SM!

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

So sorry to hear this Sister... in my experience, things that hurt is your body telling you not to make it hurt more. If it's hurting when you move or press on something... you're making it worse, or reinjuring yourself. Just leave it alone, and don't do anything that hurts, until it doesn't hurt anymore.

I'm a bowler, and I'm not as young as I used to be. I have bent over a couple of times in the past few years in a way that really injured my hip. After a couple hours, I could not walk without severe pain. If I tried to "walk it off", or "work it out"... it just made it worse and it made it longer to heal. So my advice is to refrain from pain until it heals. I hope this helps :)

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

HackSlash

HackSlash

Baptized

• NM|Former Member
  • 880 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600902
  • Souls Baptized:1,518,583

Thank you.

A lot of stuff isn’t bad, but I’ve had a lot of pt over the years, and a lot of it hurt. A lot!

I guess I got a little confused, when I see the acronym PT, I think if something much different.

I hope everything goes well for you, and you feel much better very soon

Just remember, "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Do you mean Physio? I had that done for my messed up back, it wasn't that bad. I rather like the electostimulator thing they used.

Thank you.

I guess I got a little confused, when I see the acronym PT, I think if something much different.
I think physical therapy is the same as physio. I’ve had several injuries that required pt and had stim, infra red, massage, etc. some felt good, some horrible. I shattered my elbow several years ago (don’t do this at home, kids) omg! that was major pain! 2 surgeries and pt for a year. Pt was instrumental in getting most of the use of my arm back, but it sure did hurt! I don’t think this is at all comparable, but pt is a little scary to me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade

Do you mean Physio? I had that done for my messed up back, it wasn't that bad. I rather like the electostimulator thing they used.

Thank you.

I think physical therapy is the same as physio. I’ve had several injuries that required pt and had stim, infra red, massage, etc. some felt good, some horrible. I shattered my elbow several years ago (don’t do this at home, kids) omg! that was major pain! 2 surgeries and pt for a year. Pt was instrumental in getting most of the use of my arm back, but it sure did hurt! I don’t think this is at all comparable, but pt is a little scary to me.

PT is the same as physio.

https://www.csp.org.uk/public-patient/rehabilitation-exercises/shoulder-pain
https://patienteducation.osumc.edu/Documents/scap-exer.pdf

Enjoy.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

Hope you feel better soon.Do you mean Physio? I had that done for my messed up back, it wasn't that bad. I rather like the electostimulator thing they used.

Thank you.A lot of stuff isn’t bad, but I’ve had a lot of pt over the years, and a lot of it hurt. A lot!
I guess I got a little confused, when I see the acronym PT, I think if something much different.I hope everything goes well for you, and you feel much better very soonJust remember, "Pain is weakness leaving the body"
PT is the same as physio.https://www.csp.org.uk/public-patient/rehabilitation-exercises/shoulder-painhttps://patienteducation.osumc.edu/Documents/scap-exer.pdfEnjoy.

Thanks, Blade!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade
No worries mate.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
You know what exercises should be avoided when you hurt your rotator cuff? 3 hours of gardening!

Do you know anyone stupid enough to do 3 hours of gardening just because she feels pretty good for a few days? You bet your sweet butt you do!

WHINY WHINE!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Captain Crozier

Captain Crozier

IRON Rose

• Vault: Leadership
  • 13,748 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:374610
  • Souls Baptized:7,459,493

Hey .. from someone with TWO partially torn rotator cuffs ... you gotta live your life!!

You don't gotta be pain free ... or a pain   :o   ( somebody has got to do the garden, pay someone or pay yourself, right?)

;)

374610-iron.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
That was a bad idea SM... give it some rest.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users