Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-11] Parks and Recreation Mafia - TIE

[TW-11] Parks and Rec Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
211 replies to this topic

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Right I'm going to RC

Im Shauna Malwae-Tweep, Pawnee Journal Reporter.

Ability:

Each night you may check another player's office to find out if they are there. Anyone who is not in their office will return an "out of office" result. Anyone in their office will return an "in office" result.

N1 I checked Rafay and got out of office
N2 I checked brewers and got out of office
N3 I checked Finster and got in office

My working on this that, if finster had another type tole he would have been out of office, which leads me to believe that Finster was telling the truth and that makes Rhizo innocent as well which leaves CM, Rafay and Eogrim left as scum, if his RC is to be believed then I'm going for Rafay and CM

Vote Rafay

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

N1 I checked Rafay and got out of office N2 I checked brewers and got out of office N3 I checked Finster and got in office My working on this that, if finster had another type tole he would have been out of office, which leads me to believe that Finster was telling the truth and that makes Rhizo innocent as well which leaves CM, Rafay and Eogrim left as scum, if his RC is to be believed then I'm going for Rafay and CM Vote Rafay

Wait so I wasn't in my office so that means I probably had performed an action and I have a role. How does that mean I'm scum?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Unless you plan on RC'ing, then yes, you're suspicious.

FOS:  Rafay.

Wolf:  Keep in mind Brewers came up town when he was lynched.   Also, its possible we have a SK.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

This day just got a whole lot more interesting...

I'm currently digging up as much info as possible, i was going to post earlier after Rafay's claim but i want to make sure all my facts are straight before i lay it all out. I want to see if Rafay will RC, which could help my findings. Also hope to see Eogrim come forward with night actions, and for Rhizoctonia to make an appearance. I want to know if he had anything to share about last night.

I'll post by tomorrow afternoon on everything i got.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:

FOS: Rafay.

Wolf: Keep in mind Brewers came up town when he was lynched. Also, its possible we have a SK.

I had thought of that but tbh the vote is to narrow it down, I have a 1 in 3 chance of being right, being out of office only tells me they had/have a role, with you being in office helps with your 1 shot RC.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:

N1 I checked Rafay and got out of office N2 I checked brewers and got out of office N3 I checked Finster and got in office My working on this that, if finster had another type tole he would have been out of office, which leads me to believe that Finster was telling the truth and that makes Rhizo innocent as well which leaves CM, Rafay and Eogrim left as scum, if his RC is to be believed then I'm going for Rafay and CM Vote Rafay

Wait so I wasn't in my office so that means I probably had performed an action and I have a role. How does that mean I'm scum?

Yeah you wasnt in your office the night we lost SM, which makes me very suspicious.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

"I'm going to tell you all my secrets..  

..I once forgot to brush my teeth for 5 weeks. I didn’t actually sell my car, I just forgot where I parked it. I don’t know who Al Gore is and at this point I’m too afraid to ask. When they say 2 percent milk I don’t know what the other 98 percent is. When I was a baby my head was so big scientists did experiments on me. I once threw beer at a swan and then it attacked my niece, Rebecca.”

- Andy Dwyer

Vote Count

Colonel Medved (0):

Eogrim (0):

Finster Baby (0):

Rafay (1): Wolfpacks

Rhizoctonia (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Colonel Medved, Eogrim, Finster Baby, Rafay, Rhizoctonia

With 6 players alive it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline.

Deadline will be at 10:00am CN Server time on Sunday, September 29th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

I'm Mayor Jerry Gergich, 1-shot vig who is bulletproof to night kills that's why I was able to survive any nks.

I am guilty of killing KevinH on N1 using my 1 shot kill. So there, lynch me if you want for killing a townie.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

I'm Mayor Jerry Gergich, 1-shot vig who is bulletproof to night kills that's why I was able to survive any nks.

I am guilty of killing KevinH on N1 using my 1 shot kill. So there, lynch me if you want for killing a townie.

I think i'm going to have to call BS on this one, and here is why.

• KevinH's death was from Aubrey's desk being vandalized, which is what we have been hunting for the whole game: the Vandalizer.
  • The flavor text is mostly based around an episode in Season 2. Jerry was only mayor for the last episode of the Final Season (Season 7). I think it would be odd for TW to make a reference to one episode of the whole series, specifically an episode that is far from this event.
  • After Season 4, it was revealed that Jerry's real name was Garry. If you are the Mayor version of "Jerry", then why wouldn't his name be Garry?

I really think your name is Greg Pikitis.

Season 2, Episode 7 of Parks and Recreations is about a high school kid named Greg Pikitis, who is known for vandalizing the statue of Mayor Percy every Halloween. In the episode, he was able to sneak past Leslie and Officer Sanderson who had been watching him for hours until leaving to go to Ann's Halloween Party. They returned to the office to get Leslie's costume, and find it that the office was vandalized, and were never able to learn how he did it. It was revealed at the end of the episode that he was in costume as a Janitor, and was able to steal the keys of the office from Leslie's purse after she attempted to help Jerry get out of a fake cob web. 

Greg Pikitis is also shown to be wearing a gray hoodie in this episode, which matches the hooded description of the culprit.

I've been digging through the flavor texts, and researching everything on the Parks and Rec Wiki to find leads. Spent about 3 hours making a post yesterday and gave up at the end. It was getting pretty long, and felt it had to many open ends. I will scatter it through a couple of posts when i feel it is more solid info. 

I would also like to add that i don't think there is an SK in this game. Andy Dwyer played as a pretend FBI Agent in the episode this game is referencing. Plus TW hasn't listed any roles in the other deaths. Only the position that person is during this episode.

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

Bulletproof is usually 1-shot as well, at least all the games I've played with TW.

Gonna call shenanigans here.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Bulletproof is usually 1-shot as well, at least all the games I've played with TW.

Hey he's the mod.

I think i'm going to have to call BS on this one, and here is why.   KevinH's death was from Aubrey's desk being vandalized, which is what we have been hunting for the whole game: the Vandalizer. The flavor text is mostly based around an episode in Season 2. Jerry was only mayor for the last episode of the Final Season (Season 7). I think it would be odd for TW to make a reference to one episode of the whole series, specifically an episode that is far from this event. After Season 4, it was revealed that Jerry's real name was Garry. If you are the Mayor version of "Jerry", then why wouldn't his name be Garry?

Again. I haven't seen the show. So, I don't know who or what my name is supposed to mean. But I think that either of you or both of you might be scum. You've been responsible for more mis lynches than me.

FOS: CM and FB.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

If you are truly town (which i think is unlikely at this point), that was a very weak defense. Disregard the whole show aspect of my statement, but the actual premise of the game is about getting a vandalizer. You're telling me that the death of KevinH was a vig attack when it says he died of Vandilization?

Eogrim and Rhizoctonia, where are yall at?

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

You can FOS me all you want Rafay.

1-Shot Vig?  I don't ever remember TW using that before.  A vig is usually active the whole game, going after both scum and town to win the game.

Your suspicion only grows.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eogrim

Eogrim

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,334 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:617833
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:eogrim#0113

[OOC]Sorry for being absent, been busy with work and the kids..[/OOC]

@CM - You asked about my actions, here they are:

N1 I visited Velocity, and there was to no ones surprise motion there

N2  - Rafay - motion there as well

N3 -  CM - And three is the number

You have to know yourself, be honest about yourself, and rely on people around you to tell you when you’re being an asshole, and when they are kind enough to tell you, listen.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

Something is not adding up here.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

Something is not adding up here.

This was also my first reaction. I'm glad i wasn't the only one.

N1 I visited Velocity, and there was to no ones surprise motion there

N3 -  CM - And three is the number

Motion detectors learn the action used by or on the targeted player. These night actions don't add up. 

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

Actually, retract my last statement. I got the role definition wrong. You would know if they performed or had an action used on the targeted player, but not what it was. My apologies.

Did you do anything on N2, Rafay? 

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Did you do anything on N2, Rafay? 

Like I said I used my 1 shot on N1. Didn't do anything N2. Is it possible that an action could've been performed on me? 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

ike I said I used my 1 shot on N1. Didn't do anything N2. Is it possible that an action could've been performed on me? 

It is, just checking.

Well, deadline is tomorrow. Rhizoctonia has yet to post. I did see him checking the thread today, he better get to posting.

Vote Rafay

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
Seen nothing yet that will change my vote.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter