Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-05] Mysterious Death Mafia TOWN WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
265 replies to this topic

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Well, deadline is amongst us. The game has been decently quite as of late, and i need to place a vote. I'm sticking with my gut, last time someone had a lynchproof trait in a mafia game (I think it was brewers game?) was scum. I'm betting on that again.

Vote KevinH

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo
Idk. If Kevin flips tracker, just means kazio killed sister midnight. Why though? We are back at square 1.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
I'm going with that Brewers could have changed his trait and lynchproof is on the side of good and because I feel Kevin is town

Vote Canik

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

FOS Wolfpacks

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

I'm going with that Brewers could have changed his trait and lynchproof is on the side of good and because I feel Kevin is town

Vote Canik

That's deadass suspicious.
Just saying.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

[OOC] Sorry about my lack of activity this weekend. It's been a really rough week for my wife's family. [/OOC]

Looking back at everything I am conflicted on Kevin:

To Kevin's credit, the two big pieces of evidence against him (visiting SM on the night she died and surviving a lynch) have other explanations: 1) Kaziocore (a Vigilante) also visited SM on the night that she died, 2) The circumstances surrounding the lack of a lynch are suspicious and unclear since Kevin wasn't hammered and deadline never actually happened.

On the other hand though, Kevin's role claim is still very convenient since he claims to not have used his action on night 0 and claims to have tracked people who died on both nights 1 and 2.

All things considered, lynching Kevin is probably still the way to go. We need to find out what the deal is with the lack of a lynch occurring yesterday.

Vote: Kevin

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

[OOC] Sorry about my lack of activity this weekend. It's been a really rough week for my wife's family. [/OOC]

Hope everything's fine.

All things considered, lynching Kevin is probably still the way to go. We need to find out what the deal is with the lack of a lynch occurring yesterday.   Vote: Kevin

Vote count mod please. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Final Vote Count

Canik (2) KevinH, Wolfpacks
Colonel Medved
Electric Mango 
KevinH (6) Lord MK, Rhizo, Rafay, Canik, Colonel Medved, The Warrior
Lord MK 
Rafay 
Rhizoctonia
Robert2424
The Warrior
Wolfpacks

Not Voting: Electric Mango,  Robert 2424, 

KevinH, Bill Clinton, a Mafia Janitor, was found guilty of treason D3

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Greg Abbot read the memo at his desk:

"Good News.  We successfully hid the intel.  Blue Leader will not be discovered.  This was a close one.  He will be pleased."

Who is blue leader?  How is He connected to the Clintons?  Abbot Wondered.... Just then it all made sense.  He knew who was financing them.  He knew who was behind everything and he knew how they were getting away with it.

But it was too late.  Just as he figured it all out, Abbot was hung from the ceeling.

Rhizoctonia, Greg Abbot, a Texas Republican Governor "committed suicide" night 3.

It is now Day 4.  Deadline is 10/8/19 at 2 PM CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Well, at least the KevinH lynch worked out. I had a feeling the 1-shot lynchless would lead to scum :P

I investigated Rhizo last night.. so we all know the result of that one

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Rhizoctonia, Greg Abbot, a Texas Republican Governor "committed suicide" night 3.

Is this part of his character name or was Rhizo actually a Governor?

If he was a Governor, I'd say that he could be responsible for Kevin not being lynched two days ago but on the other hand he was also adamant in voting for Kevin.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Greg Abbot is his character name
Texas Republican Governor was his role

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
Well. Sister midnight got jumped by two people. One town one mafia. Everything Kevin said can be looked at is lies. But now we have next to nothing to go on. Wolfpacks and electric mango should be looked at and the last few who placed there vote on Kevin.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

Why would two scum visit the same person. It does seem that kazio killed sm. It is suspicious that Kevin is still alive.

Vote Canik

Both of then does seem suspicious.

I am going with the older one, seeing that experienced scum tends to be more smooth.

Vote: Electric Mango
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Wolfpacks

For trying to get a counter-wagon on me going after Kevin. EM's post is HIGHLY suspicious as well but, well, I think it's clear why I favor Wolfpacks. :)

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Robert, who did you investigate?

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
I watched medved, no visitors.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

I told you Kevin was mafia. No one listened. Well you listened but had to be convinced.

Its time or my role reveal.

I'm Evan Hunt a CIA field officer, a Tracker.  Each night I may target me a player.  I will be know who, if anyone that player visited.

On N1 it was Kevin and he visited no one on N2 TW, same result, N3 Kaz, dead and N4 Wolfpacks.

So we know who Kaz and Kevin, I bet TW is definitely scum for trying to dissuade me from voting for Kevin. Wolfpacks possibly too.

Vote: TheWarrior 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

I am kinda suspicious of TW too. Maybe he was town trying to keep an open mind. I myself did keep the door open a while for other possibilities.. but with TW I feel he did a bit more trying to nudge us *towards* other possibilities (and away from Kevin) but he did it lightly, subtly, like a town just trying to be reasonable. If a scum is gonna defend another tho, that *is* the way to do it and TW would never clearly defend a fellow scum making the link so obvious. 

So TW is very high on my suspect list and he's one of the few who, as far as I know, we have very little reason to believe is town. 

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I am kinda suspicious of TW too. Maybe he was town trying to keep an open mind. I myself did keep the door open a while for other possibilities.. but with TW I feel he did a bit more trying to nudge us *towards* other possibilities (and away from Kevin) but he did it lightly, subtly, like a town just trying to be reasonable. If a scum is gonna defend another tho, that *is* the way to do it and TW would never clearly defend a fellow scum making the link so obvious. 

So TW is very high on my suspect list and he's one of the few who, as far as I know, we have very little reason to believe is town. 

Subtly? I don't think there was anything subtle about it at all actually. I was keeping an open mind on Kevin because we see far too often that someone will zero in on one piece of "evidence" and push for that person and they end up being wrong ultimately because they refused to consider other possibilities.

I truly believed (obviously incorrectly) that there was a possibility that Kevin wasn't scum. The evidence that we had on him had other legit explanations (or at least raised enough questions to cause some level of doubt) and I didn't want to discount those possibilities right off the bat just because others did. I could have easily blended in and voted for Kevin during the initial bandwagon on him and no one would have blamed me at the time. Instead, I chose to keep my mind open and consider everything. That wasn't the path of least resistance for a scum. With 4 people already voting for Kevin that day, the likelihood of enough people unvoting for him to save him wasn't great. If I was scum, I stood to gain nothing by openly discussing other alternatives at the time because as soon as Kevin got lynched the spotlight would almost immediately be on me. Additionally, if Kevin actually had an ability that allowed him to survive a lynch, I might have known that as a fellow scum and it would have benefitted me even more to vote for Kevin since he wasn't actually going to get lynched and I could point to it in the future and say "see I voted for Kevin a now known scum."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter