Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-08] Tiger King - MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
378 replies to this topic

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

Yikes!

Unvote.

I have to write up the night in my own game, too.

Vote: Colonel Medved

I tend to believe Lord MK and we need to lynch someone.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

You’ve been throwing around a lot of accusations based on things that normally wouldn’t be accusation-worthy, and voting for me on grounds of “being a kid.”

Well, i voted for you not cause of that alone.
That's absurd.
I don't fluff vote after day 2.
I voted for you since you were in line to get mod killed. Aka you were MIA.
So my vote is nothing but a prod.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

From https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Role_Cop:

Role Cop is an investigative role that learns the role of its target, e.g. "Cop", "Doctor", "Roleblocker", etc.. There is no indication of the target's alignment; if a Mafia Goon or Vanilla Townie is investigated, they return "Vanilla". Role Cops are actually a somewhat popular Mafia role, but have also been seen aligned with the Town.

With an approaching deadline, I won't try to sway votes.  I also want to avoid a mod-kill!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

The one not at all being of particular help is obviously CM. Who choose to respond to my and other prods by making a statement about fluff posting from now. So to affirm that. Vote: CM.

That is correct mostly. I said i was going to fluff post since i'm getting shit for not posting enough. Sorry i can't throw out memes or make innuendos about a show i've never watched. So other than just sitting here waiting for something to happen, all i can do is "fluff post".

Prove me wrong when i say that literally nothing has happened to give town info on who to go after. 

I told you, there's nothing to RC. Why don't you RC? You been pretty much unhelpful.

So how many people have been unhelpful?

-CM has been largely quiet during this game and hasn't really contributed much so unfortunately there isn't much to say about him. He was pretty inactive in the other game though as well before dropping out. @CM - Do you have any last thoughts before the day ends?

I stopped talking in the other game and dropped out because i learned information outside of the game, that would influence how i acted. So i asked Kevin to remove me to keep the integrity of the game :P

Honestly, i have nothing to add. Wish i had something to give town, but it seems this game is just dead when it comes information. Its possible i'm missing something, but all I've seen is MK hint towards him knowing something and "maybe" being a investigative role, and lots of Tiger King references that go over my head. 

With Kevin's vote on me, seems i'm up for lynch. Fair enough i suppose due to the lack of input, but I've mentioned on multiple occasions i have nothing to talk about. 

I'm Bruce David, an Employee of GW Zoo

Just a VT, lynching me is just killing off a town vote.

Vote: MK

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

From https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Role_Cop:

A Role Cop is an investigative role that learns the role of its target, e.g. "Cop", "Doctor", "Roleblocker", etc.. There is no indication of the target's alignment; if a Mafia Goon or Vanilla Townie is investigated, they return "Vanilla". Role Cops are actually a somewhat popular Mafia role, but have also been seen aligned with the Town.

With an approaching deadline, I won't try to sway votes. I also want to avoid a mod-kill!

MK’s response to my post has just taken my vote back to him. He’s been too shady and pressing on people for my liking, even if he’s ‘scum hunting’

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Vote Count

Canik 

Colonel Medved (3) Canik, LordMK, KevinH

Jazzy 

KevinH  

Lord MK (4)  Tony Maurice, SealTeamPi, Colonel Medved, Velocity

SealTeamPi 

The Warrior 

Tony Maurice 

Velocity 

Not Voting: Jazzy, The Warrior,

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch or 3 at deadline

Deadline is 5/13 at 12am CN time

In Danger of Mod Kill:  Jazzy 2 posts

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy
Brewers, what happens if both MK and Velocity end up with four votes? First to get there goes or both or flip a coin?

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
First to four gets lynched

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
I’m torn on what to do here honestly. I can see a case (although neither are backed by any solid evidence) for both CM and MK due to the way that this game has been played.

@MK - can you please expand on the comment you made about Tony not being worthy of your attention anymore? Also, CM has role claimed as a VT and you are currently in line to be lynched. You might as well role claim now so we can consider all information. We need to get this right.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

From https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Role_Cop:

A Role Cop is an investigative role that learns the role of its target, e.g. "Cop", "Doctor", "Roleblocker", etc.. There is no indication of the target's alignment; if a Mafia Goon or Vanilla Townie is investigated, they return "Vanilla". Role Cops are actually a somewhat popular Mafia role, but have also been seen aligned with the Town.

With an approaching deadline, I won't try to sway votes. I also want to avoid a mod-kill!
MK’s response to my post has just taken my vote back to him. He’s been too shady and pressing on people for my liking, even if he’s ‘scum hunting’

Jeez, i am starting to think that nadarr is the better bet for town, than this guy.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
@MK - will you role claim since you’re in line to be lynched? We should have as much information as possible to make the final decision.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Alright, i will RC.

I'm a cop.
John finley.

N1, i investigated nadarr, obviously wanted to know if the eventual downspiral is due to being scum or just being herself.
Town.

N2, i investigated Kevin.
He's been awfully quiet, so seemed similar to his style when he's scum.
Town.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
What was your other result?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

What was your other result?

Sorry, was on mobile.
Accidentally pressed the add reply button.

Anyways, Kevin town. N2

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
So you did not investigate Tony the night before commenting that he wasn’t worth your attention?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
No, he's so obviously scum, that I'm certain that he's town.
I wanted to investigate legit targets.
People who may actually win the game for scum.
But hell, i might be wrong, he could be scum

I was thinking of investigating STP tonight.
I am getting a strong scum vibe from him.
Well, that's well if I'm not lynched.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Alright, i will RC.

I'm a cop.
John finley.

N1, i investigated nadarr, obviously wanted to know if the eventual downspiral is due to being scum or just being herself.
Town.

N2, i investigated Kevin.
He's been awfully quiet, so seemed similar to his style when he's scum.
Town.

Both of Joe’s other husbands who died were VT, and you’re claiming to also be Joe’s husband.
You should be a VT, not a cop.

Come to think of it, Brewers did the same thing with his game of thrones game, making two of the dragons VT with the other one as a safe claim for scum.
If my mind serves me correctly, the scum who claimed that dragon also claimed to be a cop, and not a VT.

My vote stays.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Well, what i said is what it is.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
I’ve been going back and forth all evening on this. I think it’s likely that at least one of CM or MK is scum.

CM role claimed as a VT which is obviously an easy fake claim for a scum to make since it doesn’t require much support. However, he hasn’t really had anything to contribute most of the game and perhaps that could be a reason. But he could just as easily be scum that’s been skating by quietly..

MK has been an active poster throughout the game. The most notable things about him to me though continue to be:
-The bizarre quarrel between him and Tony.
-The comment about Tony not being worth his time (possibly hinting at an investigative role).
-Coming back out and saying that he has nothing to claim when asked about his comment and role.
-And then finally his role claim (~3 hours before the deadline) when he had been leading the lynch vote for awhile and with it being unlikely that there would be enough action before deadline to change his fate.

If he was actually a cop why wouldn’t he claim sooner if it looked like he was probably going to be the lynch? He left himself very little margin of error. It seems like one last very late attempt to save himself and try to cause the town to make a snap decision to save him.

I don’t know a damn thing about the tiger king because I refuse to watch it but it looks like Velocity makes a really interesting connection in his last post. Brewers is always big on character use in his game lore and he has done this before. We could end up being wrong about this but it feels too convenient to me.

Vote: Lord MK

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count

Canik

Colonel Medved (3) Canik, LordMK, KevinH

Jazzy

KevinH

Lord MK (5) Tony Maurice, SealTeamPi, Colonel Medved, Velocity, TW

SealTeamPi

The Warrior

Tony Maurice

Velocity

Not Voting: Jazzy,

"That woman is just obsessed with me!" Joe said. "She sent this man here to frame me and steal my zoo. Get the fuck out of here or I'll shoot ya," Joe yelled at the traitor

Lord MK, Jeff Lowe, a traitor to the GW zoo was fired day 3.

It is now night 3

Lord MK 44 brewersalliance 39 The Warrior 29 Tony Maurice 26 Velocity 24 SealTeamPi 24 Jazzy95 17 Canik 16 KevinH 15 Robert2424 12 Nadarr 11 Colonel Medved 10 Torres951 9 Rafay 5

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter