Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-08] Tiger King - MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
378 replies to this topic

SealTeamPi

SealTeamPi

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,925 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:619179
  • Souls Baptized:354,305
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:SealTeamPi#3646

I feel like that Colonel Medved has been skirting the vague areas of inactivity for too long in this game.

Vote: CM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

One day until deadline.

The current situation is why I love this game.  I just hope I can convince the other townies to side with me.

We have 2 scum left.

Most likely to be townie:

KevinH - Ghoul, I know that for certain

Velocity - Role Cop, had votes from MK

Colonel Medved - Vanilla Townie, early claim, had votes from MK

Uncertain:

Jazzy - below the radar, but nothing negative

Tony Maurice - "didn't understand" my case against The Warrior ... was that an attempt to save him?

SealTeamPi - voted for Colonel Medved after I made my case against The Warrior

Most likely to be scum:

The Warrior - hammered the self-claimed cop

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Vote Count

lolweirdward (1) SealTeamPi
Nadarr
KevinH
SealTeamPi (1) Tony Maurice
the Warrior (1) KevinH
Tony Maurice
Velocity

Not Voting: Colonel Medved, Jazzy, The Warrior, Velocity

With 7 alive it takes 4 to Lynch or2 at deadline
Deadline is 5/19 And 9am

In danger of mod kill: Jazzy, The Warrior, Colonel Medved

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SealTeamPi

SealTeamPi

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,925 posts
  • Resources:

One day until deadline.

The current situation is why I love this game.  I just hope I can convince the other townies to side with me.

We have 2 scum left.

Most likely to be townie:

KevinH - Ghoul, I know that for certain

Velocity - Role Cop, had votes from MK

Colonel Medved - Vanilla Townie, early claim, had votes from MK

Uncertain:

Jazzy - below the radar, but nothing negative

Tony Maurice - "didn't understand" my case against The Warrior ... was that an attempt to save him?

SealTeamPi - voted for Colonel Medved after I made my case against The Warrior

Most likely to be scum:

The Warrior - hammered the self-claimed cop

Really I just wanted to vote CM, since he only seems to come out to play when voted on. I understand your case for TW, but I'm not 100% sold on it. May change my vote at the deadline to ensure we get a lynch.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I am sorry for my inactiveness in the last 4 days everyone. I had some really important family stuff come up that has required my full attention at this time.. 

As for how things have gone today, it seems entirely likely that the "Game of Life" setup or at least some version of it is what Brewers has deployed here because the roles that have been claimed are too coincidental for it not to be the case.

@Kevin:
I'm not sure why voting for MK (a claimed Cop now proven to be scum) makes me scummy. MK waited until a few short hours before a nighttime deadline to role claim as a Cop. He was already in line to be lynched for hours before that. That move had "scum's last chance to save himself" written all over it. You admitted so yourself. If he was actually a Cop and had been in line to be lynched like that he should have role claimed before his fate was possibly sealed.

The fact that I actually hammered MK shouldn't really matter. I indicated earlier that morning that I was still deciding what to do but that I would definitely vote before deadline. I did exactly what I said. Velocity just decided to vote before me. Once Velocity voted I knew that it was even more important that I considered everything before casting my vote since it would now be the hammer on MK if that's what I ultimately decided.

The two biggest deciding factors to vote for MK in the end were:
  1. He was pressing on Tony for the first couple days but then randomly claimed that he didn't believe Tony was worthy of his attention any longer. Why would he do this unless MK was vaguely indicating that he might have had an investigative role.
  2. Then when MK finally did role claim as a Cop, Tony wasn't even listed in his investigation results. If MK had reason to push Tony on multiple days and then suddenly decide he "wasn't worth the attention" any longer, wouldn't you think that a Cop would have had investigated that individual?

His claim did not follow logically, hence my (correct) vote.

Oddly enough, MK's day 2 fake result was Kevin being Town. It is possible that MK included this as a way to make Kevin look better moving forward since MK knew that he was likely going to get lynched anyway.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I'm not 100% sure that the The Warrior is scum, but I think he is the best choice for lynch right now.

Honestly, it's hard to argue against success. Lord MK had me fooled.

That said, I don't see a better theory on whom to lynch.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

nadarr 2.0 replaces Jazzy

lilweirdward replaces Colonel Medved

both are immune from the mod kill but will be subject to a 4 post minimum the next day

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
I've been following this for a while and honestly was pretty convinced that CM was scum, but I really am Bruce David, a VT.

I'm also not sold on TW being scum. Following the thread, I felt like MK was also being scummy, and him being outed as a traitor made that make sense to me. I would be more suspicious of those who didn't vote for him tbh, since I would think scum would want to keep a seemingly obvious traitor (to them) around as long as possible. Also the business about Kevin being a ghoul doesn't make sense to me. Didn't brewers say that sanity was in play? Wouldn't it make more sense for Velocity to just be an insane role cop?

I need to ponder a bit more before making a final vote, but I will vote before deadline.
Also I get that generally role claiming like that isn't great but it's close to the endgame and I doubted my own role lol, and I still have one vote and would like to not be lynched please.
I did not mean to edit and don't know why it did that. Please don't mod kill me.

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

I've been following this for a while and honestly was pretty convinced that CM was scum, but I really am Bruce David, a VT.

I'm also not sold on TW being scum. Following the thread, I felt like MK was also being scummy, and him being outed as a traitor made that make sense to me. I would be more suspicious of those who didn't vote for him tbh, since I would think scum would want to keep a seemingly obvious traitor (to them) around as long as possible. Also the business about Kevin being a ghoul doesn't make sense to me. Didn't brewers say that sanity was in play? Wouldn't it make more sense for Velocity to just be an insane role cop?

I need to ponder a bit more before making a final vote, but I will vote before deadline.
Also I get that generally role claiming like that isn't great but it's close to the endgame and I doubted my own role lol, and I still have one vote and would like to not be lynched please.
I did not mean to edit and don't know why it did that. Please don't mod kill me.

I got a bodyguard result on Canik, and he ended up being a bodyguard when he died, and confirmed he was when I mentioned him in my RC. So I don’t believe that I am insane. I think that there’s just a redirector role, as the suggested setup has.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

I got a bodyguard result on Canik, and he ended up being a bodyguard when he died, and confirmed he was when I mentioned him in my RC. So I don’t believe that I am insane. I think that there’s just a redirector role, as the suggested setup has.

That's fair, and does make sense too. I'm still fairly new on the nuanced roles but it sounds like a ghoul redirects kills only, which also lines up with Kevin's explanation. However if this is the case, how did you get role cop for him? Even in Kevin's setup the ghoul is distinct from the two role cops.

The only way you could get role cop are if he's a reflector or actually a role cop, and if you're also a role cop then one of you surely has to be scum. Right?

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
I think Velocity is saying that he thinks a redirector redirected his investigation on Kevin and caused him to receive his own result. If we are actually playing the game of life theme that was linked earlier there are only a couple options that could explain Velocity’s result (listed from most likely to least likely imo):

1) Velocity is a town role cop and his investigation of Kevin was redirected onto either himself or a second role cop causing the returned result to be role cop.
2) Kevin is lying and Velocity’s investigation of him is accurate which would most likely make Kevin a scum role cop.
3) Velocity is actually a scum role cop and had his result redirected onto himself or another role cop.
4) Velocity is actually a scum role cop and Kevin is the real role cop (least likely since Kevin wouldn’t lie in this instance).
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

just a reminder as we approach the deadline

If no player reaches the half majority I will randomly mod kill one player from the bottom half of the post count

Nadarr and lilweirdwad just joined so they will not be in consideration for this mod kill.  Nadarr has yet to post and if she does not post by deadline she will also be subject to a mod kill

KevinH, SealTeamPi or Tony Maurice would be up for the random mod kill

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762
Howdy guys!!

Currently at work. If anything interesting happens I'll be around but I'd like to sit down and get caught up before making any votes.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

I’ll go with Kevin.

vote: the warrior

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count

lolweirdward (1) SealTeamPi
Nadarr
KevinH
SealTeamPi 
the Warrior (2) KevinH, Tony Maurice
Tony Maurice
Velocity

Not Voting: Colonel Medved, Jazzy, The Warrior, Velocity

With 7 alive it takes 4 to Lynch or2 at deadline
Deadline is 5/19 And 9am

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

I think Velocity is saying that he thinks a redirector redirected his investigation on Kevin and caused him to receive his own result. If we are actually playing the game of life theme that was linked earlier there are only a couple options that could explain Velocity’s result (listed from most likely to least likely imo):

1) Velocity is a town role cop and his investigation of Kevin was redirected onto either himself or a second role cop causing the returned result to be role cop.
2) Kevin is lying and Velocity’s investigation of him is accurate which would most likely make Kevin a scum role cop.
3) Velocity is actually a scum role cop and had his result redirected onto himself or another role cop.
4) Velocity is actually a scum role cop and Kevin is the real role cop (least likely since Kevin wouldn’t lie in this instance).

Agreed, and I think options #1 and #2 are essentially the only plausible ones. 

I can see how everything lines up for #1 to be the most plausible, but there's one small thing that I'm stuck on: why did Kevin role-claim a very specific role without stating which character he was? Everyone else named their character which so far has thematically lined up with their role pretty well, except for maybe Joe Reineke John Reinke who was just a general manager with no legs lol. 

Also, at this point the only person I'm not really suspicious of at all is The Warrior. As I said, the vote for MK made complete sense from my perspective watching the game unfold, and it doesn't make sense for mafia to kill off the traitor anyway since they're a useful decoy. Hence at this point, the people I'm most suspicious of are the ones who have voted for him, although I'm still withholding my vote until closer to deadline since I'm not convinced they're the only suspicious people, or who the safest vote would be.

FOS: Kevin & Tony

SealTeamPi

SealTeamPi

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,925 posts
  • Resources:

I'm interested to see if Kevin and Tony have anything to say in response here.

Unvote, since CM is out of the game now. Welcome lilweirdward!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

So as of right now I am in line to be lynched at 9am tomorrow morning. The reason: for casting the hammer vote that lynched a now known scum. How does that make any logical sense?

I don’t know whether Kevin is scum or not but I do know the following:
-He is pushing for me to be lynched because I casted a vote on a scum player.
-He casted a vote on CM (not MK who is now confirmed scum) which was basically the only chance MK had of surviving yesterday.
-MK (a now known scum) fake claimed and listed Kevin as town in his fake results. This could very easily have been MK’s attempt to bus his scum partner.
-A claimed role cop (who is basically assumed to be town) investigated him and got a role cop result on him. There aren’t two town role cops in a game so either one is scum or Velocity’s investigation was redirected.

I don’t know for sure whether Kevin is scum but all of that looks a whole lot more damning to me than voting for someone because he lynched a scum.

Vote: Kevin

I made a comment earlier on in the game that I didn’t believe there were going to be many power roles in this game. I was trying to drop a hint then about my role. Not only have we seen several VT’s lynched/killed already but I am also a VT. Lynching me and a successful scum night kill will put town in a LYLO situation tomorrow. I encourage the other remaining townies to consider the facts and vote before the 9am deadline tomorrow.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

I made a comment earlier on in the game that I didn’t believe there were going to be many power roles in this game. I was trying to drop a hint then about my role. Not only have we seen several VT’s lynched/killed already but I am also a VT.

Just because I'm curious, and also because I called out Kevin for not name-dropping his character lol, which VT character are you? As you said, this is a pretty crucial vote, so might as well lay all the cards on the table. 

Also where is Nadarr??

SealTeamPi

SealTeamPi

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,925 posts
  • Resources:

So as of right now I am in line to be lynched at 9am tomorrow morning. The reason: for casting the hammer vote that lynched a now known scum. How does that make any logical sense?

I don’t know whether Kevin is scum or not but I do know the following:
-He is pushing for me to be lynched because I casted a vote on a scum player.
-He casted a vote on CM (not MK who is now confirmed scum) which was basically the only chance MK had of surviving yesterday.
-MK (a now known scum) fake claimed and listed Kevin as town in his fake results. This could very easily have been MK’s attempt to bus his scum partner.
-A claimed role cop (who is basically assumed to be town) investigated him and got a role cop result on him. There aren’t two town role cops in a game so either one is scum or Velocity’s investigation was redirected.

I don’t know for sure whether Kevin is scum but all of that looks a whole lot more damning to me than voting for someone because he lynched a scum.

I made a comment earlier on in the game that I didn’t believe there were going to be many power roles in this game. I was trying to drop a hint then about my role. Not only have we seen several VT’s lynched/killed already but I am also a VT. Lynching me and a successful scum night kill will put town in a LYLO situation tomorrow. I encourage the other remaining townies to consider the facts and vote before the 9am deadline tomorrow.

This makes sense.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter