Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[RO-03]Dawn of Justice - Mafia + Survivor Victory

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
720 replies to this topic

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Here's my role:

Welcome The Warrior. You are martian manhunter. You are a commuter. Each night you may choose to leave the town to prevent being targeted. You are also have a 1 shot ablity. (Flavor Cop). You may look 1 players mind to learn more about there character. You will see what they want, or desire. (Use Caution. It can be misleading depending on the character. ) If you use your 1 shot, you do NOT commute that night. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. 

48b655ef-5e0c-4a96-8ffa-24b950bc4675.jpg

You can see why I advised any town protective roles earlier on to target someone else. I did not ever use my flavor cop ability.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Here's my role:

Welcome The Warrior. You are martian manhunter. You are a commuter. Each night you may choose to leave the town to prevent being targeted. You are also have a 1 shot ablity. (Flavor Cop). You may look 1 players mind to learn more about there character. You will see what they want, or desire. (Use Caution. It can be misleading depending on the character. ) If you use your 1 shot, you do NOT commute that night. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

48b655ef-5e0c-4a96-8ffa-24b950bc4675.jpg

You can see why I advised any town protective roles earlier on to target someone else. I did not ever use my flavor cop ability.

I did it with the hopes scum wouldn't target me for the kill :P my BP shot was used night 1 when some ass hole thought it would be funny to kill me -_-

Okay just waiting on MK and lyner.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

This is me

Welcome Torres951. You are Super GIrl. WIth your cousin, super man out on a mission. Can you hold down the fort till he returns? In my game super Girl Is a Strongman Vig who is also a 1 shot bulletproof. However. For you to be able to use your 1 shot strongman vig. You must survive till day 2 and can be used night 3. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

/me pulls all the hair out of my head

I was telling y'all the truth. I have never lied while playing mafia. That's not how I role. I may play dumb, but I'm not a liar.

I'm 100% sure MK is scum and pretty sure Lyner is too. All will be reviled soon enough.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Wait, you only had one shot and that shot can only be used N3.
Then how did target brewers and tw all the other nights?
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

You are Slade (AKA Death stroke). In my game Slade is SK. Each night you select a target to kill. If you target the correct person. Your Role can Evolve. You are looking for Terra. If you Find her (target her), she will instead be recruited into a Mafia with Terra. You when when you hold Majority of votes.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/teentitans/images/e/ea/Slade.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20200213160513

During the night, Slade Has found Terra. With Slades manipulation and planning. He has isolated Terra and has Recruited her into his Ranks. Lord MK, you have met your condition of finding Terra and your odds of winning have now incressed.

However. During the night, You were attacked by a Very Powerful beam of RED LIGHT. You were almost Killed during the night, but seems some fool saved you.

Lyner, Your role is no longer a Jailkeeper. Each night, you may choose somebody to RoleBlock, or Kill. not both. You are a now a Mafia Roleblocker and win with Slade (Lord MK, who targeted you to be killed last night)

Lord MK, your Role is now changed to Mafia Goon. You now win with Lyner. You both win when you have a Majority and can't be stopped from winning the game.

With Slade attacked last night, you know you have a 3rd party threat out there.

So i was Slade, i was a sk.
Then i recruited lyner, who is Terra.
Then we formed the mafia.
I became a mafia goon

Lyner was a jailkeeper.
He became a roleblocker, when he joined with me.

Kinda forgot:

N1: jailed Kevin

N2: jailed lww

That was lyner's action n1 and n2.

N1, i killed Tony.
N2, tried to kill Lyner, instead the recruitment happened.
N3 Kevin. (So for the record, i killed Kevin,and not nadarr, lww)
N4 , I tried killing Torres.

And oh, lyner was RBing lww the whole time.

Right now, Torres is dead
We got 2 town, 2 mafia and a survivor.
I kill Lww tonight
Tw commute or not.
D6, 1 town, 1 survivor, 2 mafia.

Mafia win by control of the vote.

So now can someone just edit the game title and give me and Lyner and brewers the win?
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Even if LWW used his one shot and killed mk or lyner it's still

1 mafia, Me, and TW

And I vote with mafia so the mafia/me wins

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Besides, that shot is a normal shot, so it can be RBed.
And also, i just want to say, batman doesn't kill.
So you shouldn't use a Vig shot, if you at all care for DC.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

And also, i just want to say, batman doesn't kill. So you shouldn't use a Vig shot, if you at all care for DC.

IDK, this proves otherwise

and since this was my idea ill update it

Mafia (Lord MK and Lyner) and Survivor (brewersalliance) win

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
This is Robert's lore and in this world, batman is willing to kill someone.

Also you just said you were going to kill me, not RB, so the kill might've gone through. What even happens when all 3 factions have one remaining player? Would it be a tie, or just up to the survivor to pick?

Either way, I can see how the most likely outcome is mafia + survivor win, but I don't think it's guaranteed. I'm curious what an experienced mod like TW thinks.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Also you just said you were going to kill me, not RB, so the kill might've gone through. What even happens when all 3 factions have one remaining player? Would it be a tie, or just up to the survivor to pick?

up to me since lynver votes tw, tw votes lyner, and I vote tw

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

This is Robert's lore and in this world, batman is willing to kill someone.

Either way, I can see how the most likely outcome is mafia + survivor win, but I don't think it's guaranteed. I'm curious what an experienced mod like TW thinks.

I am killing you, lyner is RBing you
I don't have a RBing ability, Lyner does.
Lyner hasn't killed anyone.
I did all the killing.
Well, only 2 worked.
But on n3, i killed Kevin and Lyner blocked you, so we can block you and kill you

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Lol well u can't say u would RB lww since now u know he's a vig and before you didn't. U might have rb'd tw.

So it's best to assume both mk and lww die just to be safe.

And then it's lyner, TW and me

Lyner votes TW. TW votes lyner. I vote TW

Game over

Only other possibility is lyner and TW both vote me. Would give a draw then.

But that's not realistic because lyner would be legit game throwing since he has a win if he voted me and loses the win with a vote of me.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

Let's do all the scenarios possible tonight.

1) You kill me or Lyner.
We kill you.
D6, me/lyner, TW and brewers.
Brewers vote with us and we win by voting out TW.

2) you kill Brewers.
We will kill you.
D6, 2 mafia and tw.
Mafia win.

And that's assuming we can't stop your vig shot.
Your vig shot is just a normal shot.
The role PM didn't say strongman. So it can be blocked.

And if we did stop it, tomorrow it's 2 mafia and 1 town and survivor
We win in that scenario either way.

Lol well u can't say u would RB lww since now u know he's a vig and before you didn't. U might have rb'd tw.

Lol, no, we have been RBing lww since the very beginning.
Why do you think he can't investigate anyone since velocity?

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
We never thought of killing lww.
Cause we figure any trackers and watchers would be snooping around him.
But since lww wasn't getting killed.
If someone said that they saw Lyner on any night visiting lww, lyner can pass off for a doctor.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
You're deliberately ignoring the possibility that brewers votes with town against Lyner. I mean he basically played with mafia the whole game so realistically it would never happen, but that doesn't make it not a possible outcome of the game, in which case town wins.

I don't care, this game was heavily slanted against town. 4 scum and 1 neutral role in a game with only 12 players is wildly unfair, and the fact that we were even still in the game by D5 is impressive. You can have it since it's really unlikely that town would've won after lynching Torres, but I don't think it's right to say it was the only possible outcome.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Brewers just said that he would only ever vote with the mafia.
So that possibility is no longer happening

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
I mean considering I faked an unvote on Torres to make sure he got hammered which would seal the game for the mafia, I'm pretty sure it was clear which side I was supporting

I decided to vote with scum the second I role claimed. It's why I did it. So they knew to keep me alive so I can vote with them, basically giving them a third member lol

So no, I was never going to vote with town.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo
@Brewers - Fuck you.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Alright, i am going to record this in the wins thread.

Robert is MIA, and the result is quite clear.

So let's call it a day and let this one rest.

There's 2 games + Kevin's game for the playing.
So no need to bicker over a game even the mod have pretty much abandoned.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

@Brewers - Fuck you.

That's what you get for shading lyner green ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter