Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-12] Agents of Shield Mafia - HYDRA WINS

[TW-12] Agents of Shield Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
575 replies to this topic

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Yeah, I don't really see myself getting out of this one! It was nice knowing y'all. Hopefully you catch mafia, but with 6 players left after I die, it's going to be a wee bit difficult.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

I've suspected Torres for most of the game, and I'm gonna trust my gut and Kevin.

Vote Torres

This puts us one shy of a hammer, FYI

Not hammer, but he'd be at half-lynch which makes him eligible for lynch at the end of the day.  Hammer would be if we were gonna actually lynch him immediately.

I heavily lean towards Torres, again. 

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

I've suspected Torres for most of the game, and I'm gonna trust my gut and Kevin.

Vote Torres

This puts us one shy of a hammer, FYI

Not hammer, but he'd be at half-lynch which makes him eligible for lynch at the end of the day.  Hammer would be if we were gonna actually lynch him immediately.

I heavily lean towards Torres, again. 

Either way, I'm being lynched today

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

I only bring forward stuff that is relevant currently. The only reason I mentioned it is because somebody mentioned it to me. I have no clue about this shit so this is why I brought it forward. If somebody knows something more it could help the town as it is also with my belief that it has something to do with whoever is against the town. It is Disappointing that lilwierdward is suspecting me. But if you want something to nibble on. I know lilwierdward has night powers. With you knowing that I know lilwierdward, do you still suspect me? The balls in your court. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

I only bring forward stuff that is relevant currently. The only reason I mentioned it is because somebody mentioned it to me. I have no clue about this shit so this is why I brought it forward. If somebody knows something more it could help the town as it is also with my belief that it has something to do with whoever is against the town. It is Disappointing that lilwierdward is suspecting me. But if you want something to nibble on. I know lilwierdward has night powers. With you knowing that I know lilwierdward, do you still suspect me? The balls in your court.

It baffles me why you continue to be vague and slowly drip supposed information or hints at this point in the game. As a reminder, in a best case scenario there are only two scum out of the starting 12 players, but it's very possible that there are 3. We have killed no scum and there are only 7 total players remaining, which means if we lynch wrong again, scum could win the game, if not after today then almost definitely after the next day. If there were ever a time to come clean and help town vote correctly, you'd think it would be now, especially with Torres only being one vote away from a majority lynch vote by my count.

It is interesting to me though that you've chosen to try to paint a target on the back of the one person who is actually trying to help you decipher your own theories, especially when you still won't get into the details of your theory beyond vague references to SHIELD lore, and ESPECIALLY when we're a vote away from lynching someone that seems very definitely to be scum. I'm not going to FOS you or anything since I have nothing to go on and I was convinced you were town before today, but recent actions are starting to make me a little more suspicious of you now.

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

:popcorn:

Lets see how this plays out.  I still lean torres, but this could get fun.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote Count

Finster Baby (0):

KevinH (0):

lilweirdward (0):

Nadarr (0):

Robert2424 (0):

Tony Maurice (0):

Torres51 (3): KevinH, Tony Maurice, lilweirdward

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Finster Baby, Nadarr, Robert2424, Torres51

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline.

Deadline will be at 12:00pm CST on Friday, June 10th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

It almost seems like Torres is a Jester and wants to be lynched.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

vote kevin.

taking the spotlight of Torres for what?

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

taking the spotlight of Torres for what?

??

I'm not sure what you mean.

I think Torres is scum and voted for him.

He hardly gave any resistance.

I raised the idea that he wanted to be lynched (Jester)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

I told y'all I was a role-blocker on day 2. I said who I targeted the previous nights. I didn't know how to prove my innocence other than role-blocking someone and they say they were RBed. Or, one of the two people I already RBed saying that they couldn't use their power if they had one. 

I see why I'll be lynched. I'm pretty inactive during the game and I don't have a solid defense for myself. I can assure you that I'm not a jester! If I was, I would've put a LOT of plot holes in here and been inconsistent with my evidence. Why I'm giving up so easily today is because there isn't much of a chance of me getting out of this.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

Fine. If we are bringing everything to the table, I know your a JOAT Little Wierd Ward. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
WOW. What a ballsy claim to make so confidently about someone. Well I am absolutely not a JOAT. I am Lance Hunter, a SHIELD Agent with no special abilities. The bit about me having night actions threw me off because I obviously haven't taken any of those, but claiming I'm a JOAT is insane.

How did you even get a result like that? Like I almost think it's even less likely that you're scum now because I can't imagine anyone being ballsy enough to make that up, but surely you must've had an action redirected onto Lyner or something because I have no idea how you'd be so far off. I'm just surprised you're so confident to state it as fact like that since it's definitely not lol.

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

Fine. If we are bringing everything to the table, I know your a JOAT Little Wierd Ward. 

Please explain.

but surely you must've had an action redirected onto Lyner or something because I have no idea how you'd be so far off.

This is an interesting theory. Brewers used a Deflector in the Tiger King game, TW could be using it now.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

I told y'all I was a role-blocker on day 2. I said who I targeted the previous nights. I didn't know how to prove my innocence other than role-blocking someone and they say they were RBed. Or, one of the two people I already RBed saying that they couldn't use their power if they had one. 

I see why I'll be lynched. I'm pretty inactive during the game and I don't have a solid defense for myself. I can assure you that I'm not a jester! If I was, I would've put a LOT of plot holes in here and been inconsistent with my evidence. Why I'm giving up so easily today is because there isn't much of a chance of me getting out of this.

And I for one absolutely do not believe your RC.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

If you somehow don't turn up scum I will quit this game in disbelief lol. Everything about your actions have been typical "newbie player that the mod made scum but who doesn't know how to not be obviously scummy." Like, just saying you're a role-blocker doesn't mean it's true (and also doesn't mean you're town even if it is true), and resigning yourself to "welp they caught me, I can't get out of this one!" is as telling to me as anything. Also explaining how you would've played your scum role differently as Joker doesn't help :P 

Who knows, I'm 0 for 3 now (technically 0 for 4 if you count me lynching Kevin in the game where I replaced CM) so my mafia-radar might be pretty faulty lol, but this one feels about as open-and-shut as it gets. 

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

I tend to trust Kevin's judgement when he senses scum.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

I'm a Role Cop. I targeted you last night. The Result was a town JOAT. Unless there a transporter, why lie about being JOAT in all green letters. Unless Somebody else claims JOAT, there is either a transporter or your lying. 

For those curious on my relsults. 

N1 I attempted to Visit brewers in his room but got a NO RESULT. 

N2 I targeted Lord MK. In witch I go story and saw these crystals surround Jemma, encase her, and she dissapeared. I was also told my character was Best Friends with Jemma. This is where I'm getting my theorys from. Obvously, It said in Green writing Shield Medic. 

N3 I Targeted LWW, I got Jack of all trades in green writing. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Yeah, I absolutely believe you, but I'm just telling you I'm not a JOAT. Lyner was a JOAT so the only thing that makes sense is that somehow your investigation was redirected from me onto him. I mean even logically it doesn't make sense that town would have two JOATs and a role cop lol, plus a medic and igniter or whatever Rafay had.

The no result on brewers is interesting though. I think it confirms the commuter role, right? Is there another way that that could've happened? The story about MK seems interesting, but he was killed that night so it's probably just flavor I'm guessing. Idk what we could get from that that's useful.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote Count

Finster Baby (0):

KevinH (1): Tony Maurice

lilweirdward (0):

Nadarr (0):

Robert2424 (0):

Tony Maurice (0):

Torres51 (2): KevinH, lilweirdward

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Finster Baby, Nadarr, Robert2424, Torres51

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline.

Deadline will be at 12:00pm CST on Friday, June 10th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter