Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-12] Agents of Shield Mafia - HYDRA WINS

[TW-12] Agents of Shield Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
575 replies to this topic

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

I never believed he was confirmed town 

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Glad someone noticed. In future games, don't be afraid to smash it into peoples skulls when u pick something up like that and EVERYONE else misses it. It could legit end up saving a game for the town :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

Thank you for the free pass.

In an alternate reality, Lyner could really have been town and I could have been a Godfather.

Confirmed town isn't always confirmed town.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Dude you cannot sit on information like you did in this game lol. You could've easily cost us the game at multiple points, and I thought it was over when Robert turned on Torres instead of me. All it would've taken was for you to convince people to vote for me, and I would've probably turned up JOAT which should've let everyone figure out the setup.

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Tony:  If you're cop you really have to push the issue.  You were rather passive and in reality acting kinda scummish.

The game was fun tho. 

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

i was only cop for one night.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

Dude you cannot sit on information like you did in this game lol. You could've easily cost us the game at multiple points, and I thought it was over when Robert turned on Torres instead of me. All it would've taken was for you to convince people to vote for me, and I would've probably turned up JOAT which should've let everyone figure out the setup.

He is right. I was leaning toward LWW being scum over Finster after I went back to find Robert's investigations. The argument that took place around LWW being a JOAT made me a bit suspicious, but Robert said it was green text. If you had said something, I would have switched my vote. 

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

I never believed it, I didn’t have any facts to prove it. I don’t even know what a Joat is to be honest.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

gj frens

props for brewers for suspecting both me and lww since the early days

I'm Grant Ward

lww is Gideon Malick

Kevin is HIVE

don't know if the green text over my dead body is a retroactive mod work from TW:

- Kevin was 3rd party scum until we visit him

- At the time I fake RC and cleared Kevin, he is NOT on hydra team yet

- If I was revealed as scum, Kevin will probably next on the chopping block and this game would turn out very differently

- The night after I died, lww visited Kevin and he became one of Hydra

Also discussing lore is underrated, that should've helped town 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Sorry for leaving the game like I did guys. Had a death in my family and went to PR so I was in no way able to play.

Also my argument for a day 1 lynch couldn't be more perfect than this game. It could/should have netted us two scum lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
I have told this before many times, never believe anything lyner says.
He's lying, whether or not he's scum.

If everyone just played under the presumption that lyner is lying, we could have won and not just this game.
Honestly i blame brewers.
He Nadarr-ed this game.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

@lyner you were completely right about my role having restrictions haha  but obviously I wasnt gonna share with u ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

lul tried to shift attention from lww and it backfired

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

i mean it did get the attention off lww ;)  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

@lyner you were completely right about my role having restrictions haha  but obviously I wasnt gonna share with u ;)

He is right. We were a 3 shot commuter. Brewers commuted N1 and N2. I never used the third shot.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Some of you were able to shed some light on things that were in play in this game but I will now reveal the setup and game mechanics:

Beginning Town (Shield) Roles:

Brewers/Nadarr (Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez) - 3-Shot Commuter

Rafay (Robbie "Ghost Rider" Reyes) - Even-Night Arsonist

Torres (Daisy "Quake" Johnson) - Roleblocker

Lord MK (Jemma Simmons) - Medic/Doctor

Finster Baby (Phil Coulson) - Vanilla Townie

Robert (Leopold Fitz) - Vanilla Townie

Tony Maurice (Melinda May) - Vanilla Townie

Velocity (Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie) - Vanilla Townie

Wolfpacks (Jeffrey Mace) - Vanilla Townie

Town Role notes:

• Anyone who is/was familiar with the show might notice that the characters with roles at the beginning fit their characters. Elena Rodriguez (Yo-Yo), Robbie Reyes (Ghost Rider), Daisy Johnson (Quake) are all "Inhumans" or had supernatural powers in the show. Jemma Simmons was not an Inhuman in the show but I gave her the Medic/Doctor role because I wanted the town to have a doctor and it fit her character.
  • Rafay (Ghost Rider) could prime players on odd nights and ignite them on even nights.
  • All of the other townies were vanilla townies at the beginning but they all had a hidden modifier/role in play as well that they were unaware of. All of the vanilla townies were also SILVER GOO which meant that they would take on the FIRST role that targeted them.

Beginning Mafia (Hydra) Roles:

lilweirdward (Gideon Malick) - Jack-of-All-Trades (Cop, Tracker, Doctor)

Lyner (Grant Ward) - Jack-of-All-Trades (Role Cop, Follower, Rolestopper)

KevinH (HIVE) - Traitor

Mafia Role Notes:

• lilweirdward and Lyner were both Mafia JOAT's. Each one had an investigative role (Cop/Role Cop), an action role (Tracker/Follower), and a protective role (Doctor/Rolestopper).
  • Each JOAT action was "unlimited" but they had to use each one before being able to repeat any of them. My goal with setting it up this way was that they would hopefully target various vanilla townies and unknowingly grant them some of these actions to use for themselves.
  • KevinH (HIVE) being a traitor did NOT start out as a full member of the mafia faction. The mafia were told that they had two missions: 1) To eliminate the opposing faction and 2) To find the inhuman HIVE and return him to Earth.
  • HIVE could only be found through a Cop/Role Cop investigation. If either of the mafia chose to use one of these actions on Kevin it would reveal him as HIVE and bring him into the mafia faction.
  • KevinH (HIVE) also had a hidden role/modifier. Kevin was YELLOW GOO. This meant that whenever someone targeted him with an action, they lose the ability to use that action and he gained it.

Game Actions:

Night 0:

• lilweirdward tracked Lord MK - Result: Did not see anything
  • Lyner investigated Robert2424 - Result: Vanilla. Robert becomes a Role Cop.
  • Torres roleblocked Tony Maurice.

Night 1:

• Lord MK tried to protect Brewers.
  • Torres roleblocked KevinH. KevinH absorbed the Roleblocker ability.
  • Rafay primed Lord MK.
  • Brewers commuted.
  • Robert investigated Brewers. Result: No Result.
  • Lyner followed KevinH.
  • lilweirdward protected Robert.
  • Lyner killed Rafay.

Night 2:

• Brewers commuted.
  • KevinH roleblocked Finster. Finster becomes a Roleblocker.
  • Lord MK protected Finster.
  • Robert investigated Lord MK. Result: Medic.
  • lilweirdward investigated KevinH. Result: KevinH is now Hydra.
  • lilweirdward killed Lord MK.

Night 3:

• Finster roleblocked Torres.
  • Robert investigated lilweirdward. Result: Jack-of-All-Trades
  • KevinH roleblocked Torres.
  • lilweirdward investigated Tony Maurice. Result: Shield Agent. Tony Maurice becomes a Cop.
  • lilweirdward killed Wolfpacks.

Night 4:

• Finster roleblocked Tony Maurice.
  • Robert investigated Tony Maurice. Result: Cop
  • Tony Maurice investigated Robert. Result: No Result
  • KevinH roleblocked Nadarr.
  • lilweirdward protected KevinH.
  • lilweirdward killed Robert.

Full Game Narrative Text:

Night 0: (From Robert's perspective)

Fitz paced back and forth in the lab as certain calculations ran through his mind. He still wasn't quite sure what to make of it. He walked over to the lab table and took out a magnifying glass to get a closer look.

As if from nowhere a silver mist filled the air in the lab. Fitz staggered backwards a couple steps as rocky scales covered his body. He called out for help. Within seconds his entire body was encased as if he was cocooned.

After what seemed like a couple minutes the scales crumbled and fell away into a pile on the lab floor. Fitz regained consciousness and was suddenly aware of a new power coursing through his body.

Fitz decided that he better not share what had happened to him until he had time to process it fully.
You may NOT discuss what has occurred here in the game thread.

You are Agent Leopold Fitz, a Shield Role Cop.

Day 1: (From the Game Thread)

Mack peered around the corner before motioning to the strike team to follow him. He cautiously stepped out and into the alleyway. A large brown van was parked halfway down, it's front doors stood ajar. The strike team followed Mack with guns drawn. Mack approached the vehicle and peered in the front seats but they were empty.

A sudden gust of wind blew down the alleyway, kicking up dirt and sand into a cloud. The back doors of the van were thrown open. The strike team opened fire with their icer pistols. One of the rounds struck Mack in the chest and he crumpled to the ground.

Velocity (Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie), a Shield Agent, has been iced on day 1.

Night 1: (From Torres' Perspective)

Watching the live operation footage from Zephyr One overhead, Daisy saw her friend Mack crumple to the ground. She quickly geared up and boarded Zephyr One's containment module. After punching a few commands into it's on board computer the module was lowered out the bottom of the aircraft and disengaged, plummeting toward the ground.

The containment module touched down on the street next to the alleyway and Daisy stepped off. She hurried around the corner expecting to see the Shield strike team but no one was there. She cautiously approached the van. A figure stepped out of the nearby shadows and spoke in a quiet voice. Before she could respond, a wave of dark matter flowed through the air from the figure and washed over Daisy. She could feel the power leaving her body.

Her eyes closed momentarily and then re-opened with a slightly glossed over look and the figure was gone. She could not remember what just happened.

You have lost access to your power. You may NOT discuss what has occurred here in the game thread.

Night 1: (From the Game Thread)

A black 1969 Dodge Charger thundered through the dusty city streets. The driver sensed that he was close. He could feel it's presence. He pulled over to the side of the road and glared ahead through the tinted windshield. He quietly watched from a distance as a strike team in tactical gear turned a corner and moved into a distant alleyway. As gunfire erupted in the alley Robbie Reyes pushed open his door and stepped out of the Charger.

A few moments later, as if from nowhere, a white container dropped onto the street ahead next to the alleyway. Someone rushed out of the pod and into the alleyway. Robbie moved toward the corner. He knew he was close. A flame ignited in his eyes and fire consumed his head. Ghost Rider grabbed the chain from around his leather jacket and it too burst into flame. He rounded the corner but all he could see was the shadow of the person who had entered the alley a minute before him. He moved down the alley. The flames from his skull illuminated the shadows around him but he knew he was too late for now. Something inside of him called to him and caused him to withdraw. He knew where he was bound to travel to next.

Rafay (Robbie "Ghost Rider" Reyes), an Even-Night Shield Aligned Arsonist, has returned to hell on night 1.

Night 1: (From KevinH's perspective)

Watching the live operation footage from Zephyr One overhead, Agent Daisy Johnson saw her friend Mack crumple to the ground. She quickly geared up and boarded Zephyr One's containment module. After punching a few commands into it's on board computer the module was lowered out the bottom of the aircraft and disengaged, plummeting toward the ground.

The containment module touched down on the street next to the alleyway and Daisy stepped off. She hurried around the corner expecting to see the Shield strike team but no one was there. She cautiously approached the van. A figure stepped out of the nearby shadows and spoke in a quiet voice. Before she could respond, a wave of dark matter flowed through the air from the figure and washed over Daisy.

Her eyes closed momentarily and then re-opened with a slightly glossed over look and the figure was gone.

You may NOT discuss what has occurred here in the game thread.

Night 1: (From Robert's perspective)

Fitz left the lab and paced the corridors of Zephyr One. He had to figure out what he had just experienced but wasn't sure exactly where to start so he headed over to the Zephyr living quarters and opened the first door. He glanced around the room for a few moments but his investigation provided him with No Result.

Night 2: (Flashback from lilweirdward's perspective)

Gideon Malick had been searching for a way to find HIVE and bring him back from exile for many years. After sharing his desire and a picture of the future with Grant Ward he talked Ward into leading a team through the Monolith and to the planet Maveth. Maveth was once a beautiful paradise planet many lightyears from Earth. Ward and his team arrived in a dimly lit desert world however. Whatever beauty Maveth once held was long gone.

The team marched on though the sand for a number of hours, climbing over rocky hillscapes, and scaling the face of cliffs looking for HIVE. Suddenly out of nowhere a massive sandstorm erupted on the Planet's surface. The storm was dense and it was nearly impossible to see. Ward staggered toward a cliff face to try to take cover when he stepped on something metal. Ward crouched down and wiped away a thin layer of dust from what almost appeared to be a sewer lid. He removed the lid and looked inside before calling the team to his position. They lowered themselves into the chamber below one by one. The small cavern was dark but there was visible light ahead.

The strike team stepped into the next dimly lit cavern and came across a small campsite. There were antennas sticking out of a few white crates, a small table and chair, and a cot against the cave wall. The man laying on the cot jumped up and glared at Ward. "What took you so long?"

The team waited for the storm to pass before setting off. They had a little more than 3 hours to get to a specific set of coordinates where a portal would be opening to return them to earth. The terrain became gradually more steep as they walked. When they finally reached the peak of the hill one of the strike force member's pointed at a ridge on the other side of a narrow canyon that matched up with the coordinates of their ticket home.

The team made their way down into the rocky canyon and started back up the other side. They could hear a violent whooshing sound above them as they climbed the mountain face. The portal had opened. They had a window of exactly 5 minutes to get through it. They climbed closer and were almost at the ledge. Suddenly, Ward's rope snapped and he began to fall. The team grabbed on and attempted to pull him to safety but they were out of time. The portal was closing. They had to let Ward go. As he plummeted off the cliff the strike team followed by HIVE jumped through the portal.

HIVE (KevinH) has been brought back to Earth by Hydra.

Night 2: (From KevinH's perspective)

Hydra has succeeded in locating you on the Planet Maveth and you have returned to earth along with them.

Night 2: (From Lord MK's perspective)

Jemma Simmons was bent over a microscope examining the properties of a 4" long crystal that appeared to be cracked.

Leopold Fitz had just entered the lab and interrupted her for a moment to recount something that had happened.

"Interesting" Simmons replied. "The experience that you are describing sounds like terrigene.."

Simmons trailed off as a strange mist escaped the crystal on the table and surrounded Simmons. Dark grey scales began forming on her arms and in a matter of moments her entire body was encased. Fitz looked on in horror as the scales encased Simmons and then began to crumble and fall away to the floor. But instead of leaving Simmons standing in place, she was gone.

You have been killed at night.

Night 2: (From Robert's perspective)

Fitz made his way back to the lab. He had decided to talk to the one person that could help him figure out what the strange mist was. Jemma Simmons was bent over a microscope examining the properties of a 4" long crystal that appeared to be cracked.

Fitz interrupted Simmons for a moment and recounted what had happened.

"Interesting" Simmons replied. "The experience that you are describing sounds like terrigene.."

Simmons trailed off as a strange mist escaped the crystal on the table and surrounded Simmons. Dark grey scales began forming on her arms and in a matter of moments her entire body was encased. Fitz looked on in horror as the scales encased Simmons and then began to crumble and fall away to the floor. But instead of leaving Simmons standing in place, she was gone.

"Jemma?" Fitz called. "JEMMA?!"

Fitz got a proper look at the item Simmons was examining moments before and realized it was almost identical to the one he had been examining earlier.

Fitz couldn't believe that his best friend (and Shield Medic) was gone.

Night 2: (From the game thread)

Lord MK (Jemma Simmons), a Shield Medic, has disappeared on night 2.

Night 2: (From Finster's perspective)

Coulson left the bridge of Zephyr One and headed down to check on the progress of the research team in the lab. The lab was empty when he arrived but something on the floor caught his eye.

Coulson walked over to one of the examination tables and noticed a pile of hard silver scales on the floor. He bent down to get a closer look and uncovered a small crystal. Coulson picked up the crystal and examined it. There appeared to be a small crack on the crystal. As Coulson twirled it in his fingers a strange mist poured out of it and surrounded him. Grey scales began to form on his hands and quickly spread up his arms and across his body encasing him as if he were cocooned.

After a few minutes the scales began to fall away to the floor. Coulson felt a strange new power flowing through his body. He wasn't sure what had happened though so he decided not to say anything for now.

You may NOT share what has happened here in the game thread.

Night 3: (From Tony's perspective)

Melinda May sat in the pilot's chair of Zephyr One as it hovered a couple thousand feet above the ongoing ground campaign. "Damnit, the fire team is gone," Jeffrey Mace called from the Bridge.

"I'm landing. We're going to find them," May responded bluntly.

Zephyr One descended and landed in an open field nearby. May and Mace geared up after the plane touched down and lowered the tailgate. The stepped off the plane and hurried into the heart of the town. They approached the white containment pod standing in the middle of the street and found Daisy Johnson nearby.

"Daisy, what happened?" May called but Daisy didn't know. "Stay with Daisy, I'll check out the alley" May told Mace. May moved down the alley way. She noticed a door near the dark van and decided to check it out.

The door creaked open as May stepped inside. She heard something move in the shadows near her and something flew toward her. Light through a nearby window glinted off of the object as it fell to the floor next to her. She heard it shatter and a sliver mist appeared to rise up and circle around her. Scales formed on her arms and quickly encased her body as if she were being cocooned. After a few moments the scales crumpled away from her skin and she felt a strange new power flow through her body.

You may NOT share what has happened here in the game thread.

Night 3: (From the game thread)

Melinda May sat in the pilot's chair of Zephyr One as it hovered a couple thousand feet above the ongoing ground campaign. "Damnit, the fire team is gone," Jeffrey Mace called from the Bridge.

"I'm landing. We're going to find them," May responded bluntly.

Zephyr One descended and landed in an open field nearby. May and Mace geared up after the plane touched down and lowered the tailgate. The stepped off the plane and hurried into the heart of the town. They approached the white containment pod standing in the middle of the street and found Daisy Johnson nearby.

"Daisy, what happened?" May called but Daisy didn't know. "Stay with Daisy, I'll check out the alley" May told Mace. May moved away down the alley way.

Director Mace helped Johnson back to the containment pod and sat her down and tried to get any information out of her that he could while they waited for May to return. Half an hour passed but May hadn't returned. Mace decided he was going after her. He closed the door to the containment pod and sent it flying back toward Zephyr One to return Daisy to safety.

Mace approached the van and looked around briefly before spotting a door in the shadows into what appeared to be a massive warehouse. He moved toward it and stepped in. It was dark inside since the only light was the faint gleam of twilight coming through some windows 20 feet in the air. Mace moved across the room with his gun drawn. A door stood slightly ajar at the far side of the room and a beam of light lit up the dark warehouse floor around it. Mace moved toward it. He has almost reached the door when he heard something rumble overhead. He looked up just in time to see a shadowed figure push something off of a balcony above. The object struck Mace square across the head and knocked him out.

Wolfpacks (Jeffrey Mace), a Shield Agent, was killed on night 3.

Night 3: (From Robert's perspective)

Without his best friend around, Fitz knew that figuring out what was going on would be difficult. He replayed those last few moments with her over and over in his mind. What was it about the crystals and that silvery mist that caused such different outcomes between his and Jemma's reactions to them?

Fitz again replayed the last conversation with Simmons in his mind. "Wait a minute," he thought. "What was the last thing she was trying to tell me?"

Fitz's eyes lit up as he remembered. He had an idea of who to talk to next. He raced out of the lab and up to the bridge where he accessed a nearby computer terminal. He punched in a name and the words "Jack-of-All-Trades" showed up next to the picture.

Day 4: (From the game thread)

Torres51 (Daisy Johnson), a Shield Agent, passed out in the Medbay on day 4.

Night 4: (From Robert's perspective)

Terrigene..

The word played over and over it Fitz's mind. However, it sounded more like Jemma's voice simply trailed off on that word while the scales encased her.

Terrigene..

It hit Fitz like a ton of bricks. Simmons was talking about Terrigenesis. As he understood it, terrigenesis was the process that activates certain Inhuman genes, allowing the achievement of superhuman abilities after exposure to the mist produced by the Terrigen Crystals. Everything seemed to fit.

Fitz had been exposed to terrigen mist that had transformed him into an Inhuman granting him a superhuman ability. The fact that Jemma hadn't transformed when exposed must have meant that she did not have inhuman genes so the process killed her.

Fitz punched another name into the computer terminal and the result flashed across the screen: Agent of Shield, Cop, Inhuman.

Just then something hard hit Fitz across the back of the head and knocked him out.

I regret to inform you that you have been killed at night.

Night 4: (From the game thread)

A hooded figure emerged from the dimly lit door and stood in the shadows of the warehouse for a few minutes as he watched darkness fall over the city through the warehouse windows. the figure slipped out under the cover of darkness and made it's way toward the field where Zephyr One was docked. The cargo bay door opened and the figure slipped inside. He cautiously made his way past several pallets of crates and over toward a ladder. A steel pipe stood against the wall near the ladder. The figure picked it up as it made it's way up toward the bridge.  

The glass door to the bridge slid open quietly and the figure slowly stepped in. He paused for a moment as he heard noise around the corner. Peering around the corner the figure saw an agent working on a computer terminal but it appeared that he was alone. The figure cautiously approached the agent while his focus was on the computer. He raised the steel pipe in his gloved hand and brought it down across the back of the agent's head, knocking him out. 

Robert2424 (Leopold Fitz), a Shield Role Cop, was knocked out on night 4.

Night 4: (From Tony's perspective)

May made her way back to Zephyr One.. unsure of what had happened to her. The cargo door opened and May boarded. She climbed the nearby ladder and made her way back up to the Bridge to try to figure out what had happened. The door slid open and May saw Fitz slumped over a nearby computer terminal. She rushed over to him to talk to him but got No Result.

May placed her fingers on Fitz's neck to feel for a pulse but there was none. May reached up to her ear and tapped a small button on her radio. "Coulson" she called. Just then an image on the computer terminal caught her attention. It was her picture. Next to her image were the words: Shield Agent, Cop, Inhuman. Her mind lingered on the last word.

You may now declassify information in your role PM in the game thread if you choose.

Night 4: (From Finster's perspective)

"Coulson" came a voice over his ear piece.

Coulson responded but heard nothing but radio silence for the next few moments. "Hello?" he called again. His ear piece crackled as a voice came through with a broken response. He reached up to his ear and touched a small button on his ear piece cutting off the communication.

You may now declassify information from your personal role PM if you wish.

Day 5: (From the game thread)

Agent Melinda May stood behind Fitz. She checked for a pulse but there was none. May's attention was now focused on the computer screen that Fitz had been sitting in front of. Her picture was on the screen. Next to it were the words: Shield Agent, Cop, Inhuman. May's mind lingered for several moments on the last word.. Inhuman.

May wasn't sure what Inhuman meant. She carefully lowered Fitz out of the chair and to the floor before sitting down in front of the terminal herself. She punched the word Inhuman into the Shield database and a number of results were returned. She clicked on the first link and read: Inhumans: What and who are they?

"The Inhumans are a race of altered human beings that were the result of experiments on ancient humans by the extraterrestrial race, the Kree, embedding into their genetic code the potential to transform and/or acquire superhuman abilities through a process known as Terrigenesis."

May continued to read:

"Centuries ago, an extraterrestrial race known as the Kree waged a long war with high casualties. In need of more soldiers, one vicious faction among the Kree decided to genetically modify the DNA of other intelligent creatures across various planets, intending to create a warrior/slave caste that they could use to help win the prolonged war. The Kree eventually came to Earth, where they created their own installation and began experimenting on groups of humans, using their blood, changing their genetic makeup, which gave them the latent potential to develop superhuman abilities.

Before the experiments could be completed, another faction of the Kree came to Earth to shut down the project. The Kree eventually left Earth, believing their experiments were unsuccessful. However, the altered genes of the Human test subjects were passed on through generations of their descendants. The Kree also left behind the numerous Terrigen Crystals, contained inside devices called the Diviners, which could be used to activate the dormant genetic modifications."

She stopped reading for a minute and thought back on what had happened to her mere hours ago. After May and Mace found Agent Daisy Johnson in the alleyway, May had continued on into the nearby warehouse. She remembered hearing something move in the shadows inside and remembered something flying toward her. The object fell to the floor next to her and shattered. She then remembered a sliver mist rising up and circling around her. That is when scales formed on her arms and encased her body as if she were being cocooned. After a few moments the scales had crumpled away from her skin and she felt a strange new power flow through her body.

May couldn't believe it. She had undergone Terrigenesis and a strange power, an inhuman power, was unlocked then. May looked back at the screen and read a little bit more:

"When the ruling Kree hierarchy had discovered the existence of the Inhumans, they feared their power and conceived the Monolith as a means of wiping them out by transporting them across space to a planet known as Maveth. One day, an Inhuman named Alveus as created by the Kree Reapers to lead their army of Inhumans, but instead he led them into a rebellion against their creators and eventually banished them from Earth, never to return.

The other Inhumans became so afraid of Alveus' powers, that they worked with humans and banished him to Maveth. The Inhuman's followers, believing him to be destined to rule the world, formed a secret society with the sole purpose to bring their true leader back to Earth. Over the centuries, the society grew and evolved, taking many different shapes, being called by many different names, until it had become known as HYDRA. Eventually, the society came into the possession of the Monolith, but never managed to bring their leader back to Earth despite numerous attempts at it."

"Many failed attempts," came a voice behind May.

May wheeled around quickly and stood face to face with two hooded figures. The first one lowered his hood. Gideon Malick spoke again. "So many failed attempts over the centuries to bring Hive back to Earth. That is.. until a few days ago.."

The second cloaked figure removed it's hood and May stared into the face of a tall alien creature with squid-like features.

"This world belongs to Hydra and all will bow to me. There is nothing Shield can do about it."

Hive raised his arms and a ghost like substance filled the air. May staggered forward to throw a punch at the creature but before her fist could connect she crumpled to the floor and disintegrated.

Tony Maurice (Agent Melinda May), a Shield Cop was killed on day 5.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

That explains why everyone seemed to have the same role.  Confused the fuck out of me.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

BUT WHY DID LYNER SHOW UP GREEN

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
The whole setup is really smart, and I love the detailed explanation of how the game played out from everyone's perspective, but yeah this still doesn't explain how a mafia showed up green as if they were town. I still feel like that tipped the scales way in our favor.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Yeah I kinda wanna know why lyner showed up green that basically changed the entire game

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter