Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

@Kevin - Why is your vote locked on me if you voted for Wolfpacks?

Kevin changed his vote to wp.
I don't think that tw deserve to die, just because that change haven't been recognized

I don't think this is an oversight. I think there is more going on with Kevin's role than we know currently.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

deadline will be extended due to me having a delivery

I will update the game when I am finished

Congratulations 🎊🤰🤰

I don't think that tw deserve to die, just because that change haven't been recognized

I don't think this is an oversight. I think there is more going on with Kevin's role than we know currently.
I think so too, i think Kevin is being overly evasive.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SealTeamPi

SealTeamPi

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,925 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:619179
  • Souls Baptized:354,305
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:SealTeamPi#3646

deadline will be extended due to me having a delivery

I will update the game when I am finished

Congratulations

I think so too, i think Kevin is being overly evasive.

There is definitely some wierdness here. I don't like the RC he made either.

UNVOTE

VOTE: Kevin

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Since the Baby thinks that i don't stand behind my words.

Vote: Kevin

I never said I didn't believe your words.  I just wanted clarification.

You'd kill a townie even tho he's a vig.  That says a lot, although I do see your vote for Kevin.

We are 5 minutes from deadline.

I have had my vote on Wolfpacks due to nothing more than lower activity in lieu of having anything concrete to go off of and knowing that we have to lynch someone in Brewers' game. My vote would most likely be staying here but I don't think we can ignore Kevin's name claim.

The three players that have been killed so far have been revealed as three Lannister aligned players/allies and have all been town. My assertion from a couple days ago was that we would continue to see Lannister aligned players turn up as town and players from other families who were directly opposed to the Lannister's in "A Feast for Crows" would turn out as anti-town players. Kevin name claimed as Arianne Martell. The Martell's are a Dornish family who were at odds with the Lannisters. As referenced in the wiki excerpt I posted earlier, Arianne Martell sought vengeance against the Lannisters.

I think that it's possible Kevin is indeed scum. At the very least this may validate the theory about Lannister vs Lannister enemies.

Vote: KevinH

@Kevin - You said you'd change your vote to wolfpacks if nothing else came up. Make good on your promise and we will then know which of you two are the double voter.

Vote: Wolfpacks

I'm Arienne Martell and that's all I can say.

Kevin changed his vote to Wolfpacks but somehow it is still locked on me in the last vote count. So it seems that there is more going on with Kevin's voting abilities than we realize. Someone else needs to vote. I shouldn't be going to trial by combat.

I was waiting for someone who knows the theme better than I do to analyze Kevin's RC.  I found it last night and when I read it got a sense of "Well, this can't be a good thing for Kevin."  but didn't want to act on it only because I wasn't 100% sure.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
I wouldn't be to quick with conclusions about KevinH char name.
If it was so obvious that whomever plots against Lannister = scum ( and if I'm not mistaken Martells arent even in open conflict with them, like Starks are), then KevinH would surely not give out his name. Especially when noone has asked him for it.

Its an information to keep in mind, but nothing immediately condemning.

As for Wolfpacks, should you start talking even day earlier things would surely went different. Its so close to a deadline right now I dont feel like lynchyng KevinH instead.

Only one I could jump on instead is Tony, whos not really trying to get active (even if he was replaced recently). But I believe noones voting on him and I'll not jump alone for the above mentioned reason.

Also apparently we got quite a few people that dont want to get their hands dirty and conveniently sit on the sidelines.
I see wind has changed while I was writting. We'll see what will come out of that

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

Ali you make a very valid point regarding Tony, who hasn't posted anything since his re-entry.

Kevin offered his name willingly and without prompting.  Why would he do that?  And here you are trying to misdirect...too many open questions with deadline imminent.

So I can go with Kevin, who has a bandwagon going and a questionable name claim, Wolfpacks who is inactive, Tony because he's been inactive, or Torres because MK doesn't like him.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Final Vote Count 

• ABT 
  • Canik
  • Dontavian
  • Ferastical
  • Finster Baby
  • KevinH (5) LWW, Dontavian, TW, MK, STP
  • Lyner 
  • MK
  • Nadarr
  • Rafay 
  • STP
  • TW (3) KevinH, Tony
  • Tony
  • Torres951   
  • Velocity 
  • Wolfpacks (2) ABT, Lyner,
  • lilweirrdwad

Not Voting:  Canik, Ferastical, Finster Baby,Nadarr, Rafay, Torres Velocity, Wolfpacks,

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch or 5 at deadline.  

Deadline is 8/4 at 9am CN time

The Princess of Dorne

Arienne Martell walked in the garden with Myrcella and her body guard, Arys Oakheart.  She wanted nothing more than revenge against the Lannisters.  Her plan was brilliant.  Have Myrcella lay a claim to the IRON throne to cause caos while helping the dragon queen come to Westeros.

"Dont worry sweet heart.  We will be heading for your home soon."  She said to Myrcella.  

"I miss my family." She said. 

A wizzing sound flew threw the air.  An arrow struck Arys in the shoulder.  He fell to the ground in pain, but survivied.  Two men came running out of the bushes.  Arienne drew her sword.

"Get behind me" she said

She clashed wit the two men, parying blows. The slim man spun around her and swung at Myrcella.  She tried to get out of the way but the sword connected with her head, slicing of her ear.  Arienne looked on in shock.  The other man continued to press her.  He was too strong and she could feel her defenses weakening.  HE swung hard and knocked her sword out of her hand.  

"RUN!!" She yelled at Myrcella.  

Myrcella ran as fast as she could.  She never looked back, but in the silence she could tell that Arienne had fallen...

• KevinH (5) Canik, Dontavian, TW, MK, STP

KevinH, Arienne Martell, a Double Voter, was lynched D2

It is now Night 2.  Deadline is 8/6/2020 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Aeron Greyjoy

Aeron walked along the coast with his brother.  A strong wind blew against the ocean, and large waves crashed against the shore,.  A large group of IRON islanders followed the two men.  He was taking Victarion to the see to crown him King of the IRON islands.

The walked into the water.  Aeron grabbed Victarion by the head and dunked him in the water.  "What is dead may never die"  He said.  The croud echo'd his words.  

Aeron held him under water for a long time.  Victarion began to grab at his arm and flail in the water.  He started to swollow water and thrashed more violently.  To become king, one must down, it is our custom, Aeron thought.  And then the drowned god brings them back.  Victarion thrashed more then slowed.  Aeron pulled him out of the water and laid him on the beach.  Everyone waited in anticipation.  Victarion did not move.

Fuck.... thought Aeron.

Lord MK, Victarion Greyjoy, a mafia flavor cop died N2

Canik was killed night 2.

It is now Day 3.  Deadline is 8/13 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

What’s a flavor cop?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Excellent kills imo. We got a scum and  an anti town probably SK in Canik (assuming cuz of yellow color). They both killed each other seems to me like it

What’s a flavor cop?

investigative role that is returned a piece of information (often taking the form of an object) pertaining to the flavor of its target's role. The types of objects and the form of information vary substantially based on the theme of the game.

from mafia wiki

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
That's crazy. I was already going to start the day putting pressure on the people who turned my vote into a bandwagon, but having an actual confirmed scum on that train is really interesting. Good read from whichever vig or faction pulled the trigger on that shot.

@brewers why is Canik yellow? Also is there any way you can confirm what his role was?

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

First

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

This explains why MK felt there were better kills than Wolfpacks - he was advocating for either Torres or Tony, and then went ahead and voted for Kevin, who came up town.  Now that MK flipped scum, his attempt to deflect attention AWAY from Wolfpacks to someone else reflects poorly on Wolfpacks, IMO. 

TW also had voted for WP for most of Day 2 until Kevin's bandwagon started.

Food for thought.  Are WP and TW scum?  Can't say for certain.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Thanks Rafay

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

Rip MK. 

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

Good to see scum engaging in a little turf war. Question is now whether Yellow is a separate faction or rather something like SK.

*shrugs* Towns loss not mine, remember this ive become active and told you im town but you decide im still inactive and I still have more posts then some others, so be it.

Look for scum in my wagon.

Let this be heard.
WP was murdered in cold blood

In spite of the fact we had a better target.

Due to this post I'm having some doubts whether Wolfpacks is in the same team as MK. To me it looked like MK was expecting Wolfpacks to die and want to paint himself as a town defender. 

That being said Wolfpacks can still be Yellow.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

Probably LWW, TW or ABT are evil

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

KevinH, Arienne Martell, a Double Voter, was lynched D2

Bah!

:mad:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I was wrong on Kevin's character flavor. Sorry Kevin..

However, this does at least tell us that Brewers was telling the truth when he said that anti-Lannister characters aren't necessarily scum.

This explains why MK felt there were better kills than Wolfpacks - he was advocating for either Torres or Tony, and then went ahead and voted for Kevin, who came up town.  Now that MK flipped scum, his attempt to deflect attention AWAY from Wolfpacks to someone else reflects poorly on Wolfpacks, IMO. 

TW also had voted for WP for most of Day 2 until Kevin's bandwagon started.

Food for thought.  Are WP and TW scum?  Can't say for certain.

I didn't just jump on Kevin's bandwagon after it started. It was because of what I pointed out about Kevin's character name that the wagon even formed in the first place. I was wrong about his character being anti-town. Again, at least this tells us not to expect that all "anti-Lannister" characters are scum.

@Brewers - Will you elaborate on Canik's reveal? It's at least apparent that Canik was most likely NOT in a mafia faction with MK.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

FYI to new players:  If you replace someone and had a previous character who died, you are not allowed to talk about anything with that role.  Actions, potential actions, restrictions, doesnt matter.

Any comments about past characters you played will result in an immediate mod kill

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter