Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
your wasting your votes guys I may be semi active but im Town and to kill one of you own is a bit silly, yeah i get why, but i can't make a opinion just on the spot it takes time, reading through and getting a flavour of how your posting. But hey I understand

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

Well, after analysing the votecount brewers just posted. D1 D34brignger (10) KevinH, Tony, LWW, Ferastical, STP, nadarr, Dontavian, MK, Torres There's 9 people on this wagon. The vote count is 10. "With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch" So there's a double voter for sure. Plus an additional hated modifier on Death. Which indicates that brewers is not fully revealing modifiers. D2 Now the vote count just posted. TW (3) KevinH, Tony There's a double voter here as well. And i don't know if it's coincidence or a sith and his prodigy voting back to back. But both Kevin and Tony were on both the wagons and exactly behind each other in the same order. And there has been just 3 votecounts from brewers, 1 at d2's end and one each on d1 and d2. So there's a lack of clues from that end. So one among Kevin and Tony is a double voter. who among you two wants to come forward?

Great catch there MK 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Well, after analysing the votecount brewers just posted. D1 D34brignger (10) KevinH, Tony, LWW, Ferastical, STP, nadarr, Dontavian, MK, Torres There's 9 people on this wagon. The vote count is 10. "With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch" So there's a double voter for sure. Plus an additional hated modifier on Death. Which indicates that brewers is not fully revealing modifiers. D2 Now the vote count just posted. TW (3) KevinH, Tony There's a double voter here as well. And i don't know if it's coincidence or a sith and his prodigy voting back to back. But both Kevin and Tony were on both the wagons and exactly behind each other in the same order. And there has been just 3 votecounts from brewers, 1 at d2's end and one each on d1 and d2. So there's a lack of clues from that end. So one among Kevin and Tony is a double voter. who among you two wants to come forward?

Great catch there MK 

Is it tho? How does that help town?

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Well, after analysing the votecount brewers just posted.

D1

D34brignger (10) KevinH, Tony, LWW, Ferastical, STP, nadarr, Dontavian, MK, Torres

There's 9 people on this wagon. The vote count is 10.
"With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch"
So there's a double voter for sure.
Plus an additional hated modifier on Death.
Which indicates that brewers is not fully revealing modifiers.

D2

Now the vote count just posted.
TW (3) KevinH, Tony

There's a double voter here as well.
And i don't know if it's coincidence or a sith and his prodigy voting back to back.
But both Kevin and Tony were on both the wagons and exactly behind each other in the same order.

And there has been just 3 votecounts from brewers, 1 at d2's end and one each on d1 and d2.
So there's a lack of clues from that end.

So one among Kevin and Tony is a double voter.
who among you two wants to come forward?

Hmmm... Nice catch MK.   I'm not sure what it means, but something to watch.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I saw the two votes on me counted as three and just assumed it was an error on Brewers part. Good catch, MK.

@Kevin - You said you'd change your vote to wolfpacks if nothing else came up. Make good on your promise and we will then know which of you two are the double voter.

@Wolfpacks - It's nothing personal. We need to lynch someone and you have been the least active. Do you believe you'll be able to contribute more moving forward?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

I saw the two votes on me counted as three and just assumed it was an error on Brewers part. Good catch, MK.

@Kevin - You said you'd change your vote to wolfpacks if nothing else came up. Make good on your promise and we will then know which of you two are the double voter.

@Wolfpacks - It's nothing personal. We need to lynch someone and you have been the least active. Do you believe you'll be able to contribute more moving forward?

Of course i can but i have to be given time to catch up, i know its not personal TW all fair in love and war lol

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

This. I just thought it was an oversight since brewers was trying to Mod while handling RL task juggling, (as we all are)

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Just pointing out that I'm pretty sure the "Tony" vote on TW is from Smitty, who didn't vote D1 if I'm remembering correctly. So either Kevin has to be the double voter or TW has a hated modifier.

@Canik, it's important to note a double voter if we can find them because they don't have a ton of town utility, but they can be really powerful as scum role so it gives us reason to give that player extra scrutiny.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

Just pointing out that I'm pretty sure the "Tony" vote on TW is from Smitty, who didn't vote D1 if I'm remembering correctly. So either Kevin has to be the double voter or TW has a hated modifier.

@Canik, it's important to note a double voter if we can find them because they don't have a ton of town utility, but they can be really powerful as scum role so it gives us reason to give that player extra scrutiny.

Oh yeah, i forgot that Tony replaced Smitty.

So Kevin is the double voter.
Since that's established, Kevin why don't you fully RC?
Your role is anyways out there.
But if we knew your name, we will have more clues.as to which characters in the lore might be the town faction.

Scum doublevoters are pretty rare.
So it must be a town role.

So with your name, we could check up on Torres's rc, as well as help us in the future.
Since the player is Kevin, i am sure that we don't need to lynch him out, as Kevin is experienced enough so to not override town's wishes in the endgame.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Taking a closer look - Unless someone has the ability to vote in secret, Kevin has to be our double voter.

Both Kevin and Tony were on D34thbringer's wagon on day 1 and are currently on my wagon BUT when Tony voted for D34th he was voting as TONY, not as SMITTY. Smitty was still in the game at that time:

Vote Count 1.3

• ABT
  • Canik
  • D34brignger (10) KevinH, Tony, LWW, Ferastical, STP, nadarr, Dontavian, MK, Torres
  • Dontavian
  • Ferastical
  • Finster Baby
  • KevinH
  • Lyner (1) Torres951
  • MK
  • Nadarr
  • Rafay (1) Robert
  • Robert
  • STP
  • Smitty
  • TW (1) Wolfpacks
  • Tony
  • Torres951 (4) Lyner, LWW, Nadarr, Finster
  • Velocity (3), Velocity, Smitty, Dontavian
  • Wolfpacks
  • lilweirrdwad (1)

Not Voting: ABT D3brignger,,TW, Velocity

Without my grandfather, I just cannot do this... Tommen thought to himself. I cannot be King.

He looked over the edge and thought of his Uncle Jamie. Jamie refused to be my hand! He thought. That was the last straw. Jamie betryaing him like that... Tommen took a step off the balcony and plummeted to his death.

D34brignger (10) KevinH, Tony, LWW, Ferastical, STP, nadarr, Dontavian, MK, Torres

D34brignger, King Tommen, a town governor, was lynched D1

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will last until 7/29 at 9am CN time

Tony was then killed on night 1:

THE DROWNED PRIEST

Aeron Damphair entered the thrown room.  He looked at his brother sitting in the seastone chair.  That man was not fit to rule the IRON islands.

"Euron, get out of that chair.  You are no leader."

"I am the rightful ruler of the IRON islands.  Who should you have sit here?  Asha?  A woman?  Little Theon?  That coward is probably dead."

"Euron, you are a disgrace to everything we hold dear.  There will be a Kingsmoot.  The Drowned God will determine who rules us. " Aeron yellled.

Euron laughed.  He got out of the throne and walked up to Aeron.  There was a cockyness in his strut.  He got in the face of Aero and yelled.

"I AM THE DROWNED GOD!"

Just as he proclaimed his divnity, Euron started to cough.  " I am... cough cough... the ...cough... sea." He struggled

Euron fell to the ground, grabbing at his throat.  He began to foam at the mouth and convulse on the ground.  His face turned a deep shade of purple and he lay still....

CERSEI

"Send in Qyburn."  The queen mother said as she took a sip of wine.  "And send a Raven to Dorne.  Myrcella needs to come home."  Cersei was shaken up.  First Joffery, they her father, and now sweet sweet Tommen.  It was all him.  All Tyrion.  That evil creature must die!!!

"Your grace, what about the other two that you wanted to see? "

"Send them in.   Lets see what they want."

Two men came into the room with a round bag.  "Your grace we found him.  Your brother.  We have his head as proof.  We will be Lords now right?"

"Let me see that disgusting imp first.  Then we will talk about your reward" She beckoned them closer.  The Opened the bag and took out a head.  It was the head of a dawrf with a cut down the middle of the head and a missing nose.

Cersei looked a the head.  It was NOT her brother.  The eyes were blue.  Tyrion had two different colored eyes.  

"What are you trying to pull.  This Is not him!  Take them away.  Show them what happens to those who try to decive me."

The men where dragged away.

"Now where is Qyburn.  I want to know where his is with his..... project.  I need it to be done."

"You grace...he is ... missing,"

Tony Maurice, Euron Grayjoy, a Day Vigilante, was killed N1

Robert 2424, Qyburn, a Watcher, was killed N1

It is now Day 2.  Deadline is 8/4/2020 at 9am CN Time

And then he was "revived" to take Smitty's place when he went inactive:

Smitty is replaced by Tony Maurice

So between D34th's wagon on day 1 and the two players currently voting for me, the only actual carry over is Kevin. So either Kevin is a double voter or there is a someone voting in secret.

**ADDITION** Nvm I see you guys pointed it out already while I was writing.

So in short, Kevin is either a double voter or someone is voting in secret.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Well, let's hear from Kevin.

Is there a secret voter among us?
Or you are the double voter?

Or is there both?

Cause a single double voter doesn't explain why death was lynched.
And Torres's vote was the hammer vote.
So d34blah had to have a hated modifier
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Well, let's hear from Kevin.

Is there a secret voter among us?
Or you are the double voter?

Or is there both?

Cause a single double voter doesn't explain why death was lynched.
And Torres's vote was the hammer vote.
So d34blah had to have a hated modifier

I wouldn’t be sure that he “has to” have a hated modifier.

Brewers is very secretive about his setups and speaking from experience he has some very unique and/or pretty dumb roles and modifiers that he has come up with

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

Sorry guys. Had a very busy weekend and last time I checked nothing was happening.

I agree with those saying they don't believe Torres' RC. As it has already been said Brewers uses main characters as safe claims in many of his games.

I don't think we should fall for the mistake of labeling Kevin confirmed townie again. This is a BrewBoy game and he is a bastard mod so we can assume there are twists we won't see. Kevin is a double voter, but that does not make him confirmed town.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

pretty dumb roles and modifiers that he has come up with

dont tempt me boy.  they are not dumb.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

I lean towards Kevin being double-voter meaning he is town but I agree Brewers is a bastard mod and as we all know treachery runs in bastard blood so it does not confirm it.

The reason I question if calling it is that helpful to town was scum can see everything posted here too, don't forget that. This is also giving them information. I suppose they would've found out sooner or later anyway tho in this case.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
Can we get another updated post count? Deadline is tomorrow morning. We need to know who is in line for trial by combat in case no one gets to half majority.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Vote Count 2.2

• ABT 
  • Canik
  • Dontavian
  • Ferastical
  • Finster Baby
  • KevinH
  • Lyner 
  • MK
  • Nadarr
  • Rafay 
  • STP
  • TW (3) KevinH, Tony
  • Tony
  • Torres951 (2)  MK,  STP
  • Velocity 
  • Wolfpacks (4) Dontavtian, ABT, Lyner, TW
  • lilweirrdwad

Not Voting:  Canik, Ferastical, Finster Baby,Lyner,Nadarr, Rafay,TW, Torresm Velocity, Wolfpacks,

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch or 5 at deadline.  

Deadline is 8/4 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
So Wolfpacks is currently in line for trial by combat unless someone reaches 5 votes. Does anyone else have any other thoughts at this point? Deadline is in ~15 hours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Post Count
Who posted in: A Feast for Crows Mafia Day 2[BA-09]

Member name 	Posts
Lord MK 	52
lilweirdward 	36
Torres951 	31
brewersalliance 28
Dontavian 	28
Velocity 	26
Finster Baby 	20
The Warrior 	19
Canik 	        17
SealTeamPi 	16
Ali bin Turban 	15
Nadarr 	        14
KevinH 	        13
Rafay 	        13
Ferastical 	12
Lyner 	        12
Tony Maurice 	10
Wolfpacks 	8
Smitty256 	6
Robert2424 	2

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

So Wolfpacks is currently in line for trial by combat unless someone reaches 5 votes. Does anyone else have any other thoughts at this point? Deadline is in ~15 hours.

Everyone else that hasn't voted should vote

Brewers will pick the kill if we fail to reach majority, and it's more likely he'll pick a town

*half

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter