Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo
Thank you for the clarification.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Lol no I did not change any rules. Aparently someone doesn't know how to read his entire role PM lol

Ouch! At least I know to sign up for a mafia game before it starts.

I am a dummy. A fool who can't read. Everyone will only know of my kill if the person I kill is TOWN. That's why it didn't show up when I killed MK. If I killed Velocity, for example, then y'all would know about it.

Sorry for the confusion

If you kill me I will eat you.

So it looks like TW is partially cleared for the time being?

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Let me try to address this Arya Stark stuff once and for all, because it really irritates me that AbT is just deliberately ignoring various bits of information to suit whatever his agenda is. First of all, I'm not the person who came up with the idea that the Martell faction is one of the main families at odds with the Lannisters in A Feast For Crows; here's a quote from TW, who everyone finally and suddenly decided is, in fact, probably town.

My guess is that we will see characters who served as the main threat to the Lannisters in "A Feast for Crows" be revealed as scum in this game. I'm betting it will be characters aligned with the Tyrell's and the Faith Militant. Those two "factions" were directly in opposition to the Lannisters in "A Feast for Crows".

This is just one example (Canik and Nadarr also put forth theories that referenced the Tyrells/Sand Snakes), but most of the conversation in D2 centered on which factions were most likely to be anti-Lannister, and the Martells were the most common faction to come up. It's worth noting at this point that the Lannisters don't have a ton of friends throughout the series. They're one of the biggest and most powerful houses, so they obviously have allies, but there are just as many characters that aren't friendly to them as are.

Now, you might be thinking: just because TW didn't mention the Starks, that doesn't mean that they weren't in direct opposition to the Lannisters too, right? This is true, but brewers had already made a point to specifically call out the Starks as one of the factions (along with the faith militant, who TW had also mentioned as a faction that was highly likely to be scum) who wouldn't necessarily be scum just because they're aligned against the Lannisters in the books. 

And to throw some chaos into this, just because a character is stark or Lannister aligned in the show does not mean they hold the same alignment in games. For example a stark and Lannister might be on the same team, same with a faith militant and Lannister etc.

Knowledge of the shows alegences and who is fighting who will have no impact on any alignment in my game. Base your decisions off gameplay, not the lore from the books/show

I started the game thinking I'd have the easiest town role ever, and then once Lannister characters started popping up as town, I started trying to figure out how I could also be town. My best guess at the time is that Arya specifically was assumed dead, and mostly interacted outside the realm of the Lannisters in the events of the 4th book. Brewers' post above then confirmed that roles like mine were meant to intentionally distract from the obvious theory that all anti-Lannister characters would be scum. However, he didn't mention the Martells, and while I'm sure his list wasn't intended to be comprehensive, surely you can understand how this wouldn't rule out the fact in my mind that a Martell could still be a strong scum character.

To be honest though, I think this misses the more important part of brewers' quote, which is that we should be searching for scum based on how they play the game, rather than what their character is. And if you'll notice the quote that AbT specifically put in his most recent post, I explicitly said that I thought we had a good lead on Kevin, not only because of his role (which was obviously not enough on its own), but also because he was a double-voter, which is a very suspicious and powerful role to have as scum, especially for someone who didn't want to actually claim his role (even though we'd essentially already figured it out).

I'm gonna be gone for the rest of the day, and I don't think it's worth giving any more breath to this train of thought anyway. There are a ton of other holes in AbT's behavior that I think are more interesting anyway, like how he can essentially have two confirmed people who visited MK, but suddenly drop the push for one of those people being scum if his role confirmed that both visitors tried to kill MK. Is there something he's not telling us about what he knows, or is he simply lying? I'm interested to see if AbT will even read anything I posted, or just keep trying to push his mantra that I must be scum, sort of like how MK kept trying to push the lynch of Torres.

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Sorry for sounding confused but I am after reading all this. 

Are we lynching TW or LWW because they killed MK a proven mafia? If either visited and killed him, isnt it good/pro town?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

Lol no I did not change any rules. Aparently someone doesn't know how to read his entire role PM lol

Ouch! At least I know to sign up for a mafia game before it starts.

I am a dummy. A fool who can't read. Everyone will only know of my kill if the person I kill is TOWN. That's why it didn't show up when I killed MK. If I killed Velocity, for example, then y'all would know about it.

Sorry for the confusion 

You didn't kill anyone on N1, yet we had 2 deaths caused by mafia. On N2 you got involved, yet we get two kills again. This validates my observation, that MK was targeted by two separate attackers (otherwise most probably we'd get 2 mafia kills + one from Torres). 

So it looks like TW is partially cleared for the time being?

Two killers visited MK last night. TW was on the crime scene, but there is no hard proof he was the second one. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

Well it’s agreeed that now TW is good for now we can go back to lww

vote: LWW

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Can we get the vote count and post count.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Well it’s agreeed that now TW is good for now we can go back to lww

vote: LWW

He is the less bad of the two for now lol

I concur with the above post, made about how we should more focus on how the scum plays, than their roles. I know he picked my role for me, he likely made me confirmed town so town wouldn’t go to lynch me because I usually am not a super active player.

GoT is a very complicated show, in it’s politics, and many people play multiple sides, so names can’t always confirm who is and isn’t good or bad.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

There are a ton of other holes in AbT's behavior that I think are more interesting anyway, like how he can essentially have two confirmed people who visited MK, but suddenly drop the push for one of those people being scum if his role confirmed that both visitors tried to kill MK. Is there something he's not telling us about what he knows, or is he simply lying? I'm interested to see if AbT will even read anything I posted, or just keep trying to push his mantra that I must be scum, sort of like how MK kept trying to push the lynch of Torres.

I dropped the vote on TW because Tony's revelations turned out to be unlucky coincidence and also due to Torres involvement. TW was on the crime scene. It's worth keeping in mind, but I'm not sure if that's enough.

As for the KevinH wagon I'm aware that it wasn't you, but TW who came up with the information about KevinH's character. And again it wasn't you but Canik and Nadarr who talk about possible scum alignment. But it was not them who start the wagon, but you. They didn't even participated (except for TW). 

Still I jumped on you just after you shared your name, which is also anti-Lannister. And I don't believe Brewers comment was aimed to specifically call out the Starks. That was just an example using most famous rivalry between houses. 

That being said, you argument about Martells is valid, since they are the main part of the book. Though:

And if you'll notice the quote that AbT specifically put in his most recent post, I explicitly said that I thought we had a good lead on Kevin, not only because of his role (which was obviously not enough on its own), but also because he was a double-voter, which is a very suspicious and powerful role to have as scum, especially for someone who didn't want to actually claim his role (even though we'd essentially already figured it out).

You stress yourself that his name was not enough to vote on him. It was his suspicious role that weighted your decision. Except that there's nothing suspicious about double-voter. Not only it can have any alignment, like for example Watcher or even RoleCop (imagine how powerful would that be in the hands of a scum), but also is very easy to spot (it didn't take long to identify him, did it?) and at that point he's accountable for his actions. 

To me it seems like you're filling up the "argument" list, for it not to look too barebones (hence that "didn't want to claim" statement). I don't buy double-voter as a possible scum indicator. But maybe I'm mistaken and it was well established in mafia history on those pages? 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
im still confused where to go here everytime I think i got a line on it, it goes off in another tangent, so far I got TW is innocent, LWW sounds very scummy to a few of you, AbT knows 2 people visited MK, but MK is scum so isn't that a good thing unless there are and correct me if im wrong 2 factions, I see a lot of back and forth but no real concrete evidence.

Im going to vote for AbT because he gone on about a know scum member and in my opinion been leading us away from active scum catching

VOTE AbT

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Ok I am beyond thoroughly confused. 

AbT sees TW at MKs death last night along with another.  But its LWW that seems to be the best vote due to Kevin's wagon and his name claim.

Is that the Readers Digest version of all this?  Nevermind Torres' inability to read.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SealTeamPi

SealTeamPi

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,925 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:619179
  • Souls Baptized:354,305
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:SealTeamPi#3646

Ok I am beyond thoroughly confused. 

AbT sees TW at MKs death last night along with another.  But its LWW that seems to be the best vote due to Kevin's wagon and his name claim.

Is that the Readers Digest version of all this?  Nevermind Torres' inability to read.

I'm feeling this is the best version we're gonna get.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
I still think you’re reading more into your result than you should be, Ali. To me it seems like the whole “MK was attacked twice” thing is just referring to Torres shooting him and me visiting him. That just sounds like the way Brewers chose to return your result.

We know Torres killed him. I know I didn’t try to kill him. Your result clearly indicated two people visited him (Torres and I). You would not have been told if someone like a ninja also visited him so the “attacks” Brewers is referring to have to be Torres shooting and me visiting.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Well that was a lot of wasted time

Unvote

And LWW. Dropping Arya name out of nowhere is strange. Also she's perfect for a SK role.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Are we going to stop here? ABT and TW are off the table for lynches at leadt for now.

Why not go for LWW? And if not him Ferastical or velocity?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
TW, nope. Theres no interpretation here. I literaly wrote what i received. You being on MK wagon and trying to downplay this information sounds suspicious.

Wolpacks, there' ve been multiple kills /attempts every night, so unless those people fall of the stairs by accident it means there are multiple factions.
And Im not surprised by your vote at all. Judging by all your previous comments you were itching to do it from the beginning of D2

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Are we going to stop here? ABT and TW are off the table for lynches at leadt for now.

Velocity is confirmed Town, why would we do that?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

I dropped the vote on TW because Tony's revelations turned out to be unlucky coincidence and also due to Torres involvement. TW was on the crime scene. It's worth keeping in mind, but I'm not sure if that's enough.

You're definitely either reading too much or too little into something here. Let me reiterate, TW openly admitted that he took some sort of action on MK last night that would have been visible to a role like a watcher. Of course he's denying that it was a killing action (which, in theory, is supported by the fact that Torres has already owned the kill), but you are
adamant that the only two actions you witnessed were killing actions. Both of these things can't be true: either you did not witness two killing actions, or TW's visit must have been an attempt to kill MK (or he's lying about even having visited MK).

Also, for the rest of town confused why this is a tangent, isn't there a chance that TW (or someone else) is a different scum faction than the one MK was in? I thought even Rafay mentioned at the start of the day that it's good to see two scum factions taking each other out. Maybe I'm the one over thinking it now lol, but I feel like it's possible that one scum faction hit Canik, and the other one was trying to hit MK but got lucky that Torres was doing it too.

To me it seems like you're filling up the "argument" list, for it not to look too barebones (hence that "didn't want to claim" statement). I don't buy double-voter as a possible scum indicator. But maybe I'm mistaken and it was well established in mafia history on those pages?

If I'm being totally honest, I knew that my reasoning for my Kevin vote was a little thin, but I thought it was better than WP (IIRC he showed up a few RL days before the end of the day and posted a couple times, so not inactive) and TW (nothing at the time even remotely indicated he might be scum, and he was active). I don't think I've ever not voted since I started playing here, and it was the very end of the day, so I wanted to put my vote on who I felt was the most suspicious, even if I didn't have a ton to go on. I had no idea people would follow my lead and turn it into a lynch, but I should've known to be more careful I guess.

Obviously I'm going into detail explaining my thought process anyway because you can't understand why I would vote for him in spite of my character, so this is my very in depth explanation for what that's worth. I never said it was foolproof logic that was guaranteed to catch scum, but it's what I've got. If you still don't want to believe me then I don't have much left I think I can say to prove myself to you, but you're even admitting that what I'm saying makes sense, and hopefully the rest of my play is showing that I'm trying to help find the rest of the scum just like you.

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Velocity is confirmed Town, why would we do that?

My mistake.

we could just have LWW, ABT, TW and Torres as mafia confusing the whole town

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Vote Count 3.1
  • ABT (2) LWW, Wolfpacks
  • Dontavian
  • Ferastical
  • Finster Baby
  • Lyner
  • Nadarr
  • Rafay
  • STP
  • TW
  • Tony
  • Torres951
  • Velocity
  • Wolfpacks
  • lilweirrdwad (2) ABT, Tony

Not Voting: Dontavian, Ferastical, Finster Baby, Lyner, Nadarr, Rafay, STP, Velcocity

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch or 4 at deadline

Deadline is8/13 at 9am CN time

CURRENTLY IN DANGER OF MOD KILL: NADARR 0 POSTS

NADARR HAS NOT POSTED IN OVER A WEEK. IF SHE DOES NOT POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OR A REPLACEMENT IS NOT FOUND WITHIN 24 HOURS, SHE WILL BE MOD KILLED DUE TO SEVERE INACTIVITY

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter