Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

If there's anything I'm still confused of from the past few days, it's about AbT's exact ability

But if he wants to keep it a secret then fine

Most of the scum members are probably hiding in the woods right now

I'm leaning on voting lww just from behaviour alone

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

I still don't have a feel for who I want to vote for right now.

I've seen some arguments but they go back and forth so quickly I'm not sure who to believe.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Vote Count 3.2

• ABT (1) LWW, 
  • Dontavian
  • Ferastical
  • Finster Baby
  • Lyner
  • KevinH2,O
  • Rafay
  • STP
  • TW (1) Torres
  • Tony
  • Torres951
  • Velocity
  • Wolfpacks
  • lilweirrdwad (2) ABT, Tony

Not Voting: Dontavian, Ferastical, Finster Baby, Lyner, KevnH2,0,  Rafay, STP, TW, Velcocity, Wolfpacks

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch or 4 at deadline
Deadline is 8/13 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Unvote 

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

WE ARE 30 PAGES INTO THIS GAME

IF SOMEONE DOES NOT MEET THE THRESHOLD, AND YOU GUYS SEND SOMEONE TO A TRIAL BY COMBAT, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.  THIS GAME HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A WHILE NOW AND WE HAVE A TOTAL OF THREE FUCKING VOTES.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

If there's anything I'm still confused of from the past few days, it's about AbT's exact ability

I'm pretty sure Ali is either a form of Motion Detector or Voyeur.

IF SOMEONE DOES NOT MEET THE THRESHOLD, AND YOU GUYS SEND SOMEONE TO A TRIAL BY COMBAT, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.  THIS GAME HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A WHILE NOW AND WE HAVE A TOTAL OF THREE FUCKING VOTES.  

Calm yourself, Iago.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

Even better reason to vote LWW

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

Even better reason to vote LWW

I may or may NOT have been paying attention. Why are we gonna lynch lollipop?

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Generally suspicious and is the best choice at this point in time.  Many people are also saying we should lynch him but aren't voting! I say we get to it.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

Fair enough

Vote: LWW

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

We do have until Thursday to contemplate. We do need to make sure we're lynching the right person.  there are 2 halfway to a end of day lynch.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Generally suspicious and is the best choice at this point in time.  Many people are also saying we should lynch him but aren't voting! I say we get to it.

Need to be careful we don’t kill another Town this time. Like Finster said, we have until Thursday 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SealTeamPi

SealTeamPi

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,925 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:619179
  • Souls Baptized:354,305
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:SealTeamPi#3646

I'm leaning on voting lww just from behaviour alone

I mean ABT is the one who seems to be stirring the most shit up. Outside of Torres just randomly screaming from time to time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

We do have until Thursday to contemplate. We do need to make sure we're lynching the right person.  there are 2 halfway to a end of day lynch.

Agreed but LWW hasn't put up a strong defense yet for his case. But lets wait a little while 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I'm contemplating ...

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

I don't know what else I'm supposed to say at this point. I have to say something because people expect a "strong defense", but the more I protest my innocence, the more people will sit and pick all my words apart and read my actions as defensive and further proof of my scumminess. There's clearly nothing I can do to convince AbT and Tony - they've had it out for me since the day first started - and no one else seems satisfied with my actions so far to help defend me.

I guess I don't have much left to do except RC. I'm a Weak Visitor. N0 I didn't visit anyone since I was a little nervous about the Weak modifier with so many players, N1 I think I was role-blocked since brewers said my action failed, and N2 I visited Canik. So I guess we can at least confirm that he wasn't scum. I didn't want to RC because I'm more useful having died from visited scum, but I can't even get that far if you guys lynch me today, so...let's not please.

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

I get it now. are janitor and can only clean a certain amount of times in the game. You decided to clean canik on night 2? Unless you killed him?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Lol I am not a janitor. Why would I ask brewers to tell us what his role was? That would be the dumbest thing possible, like asking him to help town connect the dots. I hadn't even heard of the role until I think Velocity mentioned it.

I don't know why I'm arguing with you about this, you won't believe a word I say. Do you even have any evidence for your dedication to my lynching, or are you just dead set on reading everything I do as suspicious?

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Lol I am not a janitor. Why would I ask brewers to tell us what his role was? That would be the dumbest thing possible, like asking him to help town connect the dots. I hadn't even heard of the role until I think Velocity mentioned it.

I don't know why I'm arguing with you about this, you won't believe a word I say. Do you even have any evidence for your dedication to my lynching, or are you just dead set on reading everything I do as suspicious?

I don't know where I asked you to ask brewers to tell you Canik's role. 

With your character being Arya Stark, it doesn't make sense that you are a weak visitor. Brewers games are always tied heavily with the lore and Lyner even said that she was perfect for SK. Now I don't know anything about GoT so anyone that does please let me know but it seems your character and roe are in conflict. 

Also, you must realise that you have opened up a new hole for yourself by claiming to visit Canik on the night he died right? But from the way you play, even if you were scum I assume this wasn't an accident. It's LWW, he wouldn't mess this up if he was mafia. I think he is saying this to confuse everyone on the premise that no scum would admit to visiting someone on the night they died when in reality, he was the killer. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

@brewers when does this day end?

We seriously need to lynch someone. Is there currently any alternate to LWW?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter