Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Did my "2/3 wrong" mean "1/3 correct" or "1/3 unknown"?

OMG Kevin :angry:  I know that 2 out of those 3 are not Mafia... Look at my post towards the top of page 39.  I can’t confirm anything about Torres

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

Just over a day remains before deadline.

Finster Baby is in line for for the lynch at the moment.

Every player revealed has had a role. Finster Baby claims Vanilla Townie.

I 100% believe that he's Vanilla, but I'm starting to thing Vanilla Goon.

If you believe that I'm vanilla then you can't truly be putting any stock in Tony's argument against me, Kevin. His whole justification for voting for me is flavor text about me being strong willed or something and thinking that means I'm a strongman. I can't be both vanilla and a strongman.
Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

@Rafay @STP - Do you have any thoughts about everything going on?

Personally neither seems scummy to me. Thats why I haven't voted and don't intend to. With LWW it was just a gut feeling and I acted on it. But here I'm just not feeling it....

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

I was hoping for a response from Tony about the fallacy that he’s referring to but nothing has been said. I don’t know how much more I can say. I do not know what would have caused his result but it’s a mistake to vote for me based off of the belief that I’m a strongman. I am a VT. Even if I was a strongman it makes zero sense that the mod would out me with information that a role blocker shouldn’t get. I don’t think Tony is being truthful with his role. At best he is making incorrect assumptions.

VOTE:  Tony Maurice

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
We have a little over 12 hours until deadline and it’s basically down to Finster or Tony for today barring some other major reveal here at the end of the day.

I’m torn on what to do. I don’t necessarily think that Tony’s result from the night he claims he visited Finster means what he thinks it means. I don’t believe a roleblocker would be given that kind of information if it actually meant what Tony thinks. At least I wouldn’t have given him any sort of result like that as a mod. If that’s the only reason we have to lynch Finster, it’s not great in my opinion.

On the other hand it doesn’t appear that anyone has information that can confirm Finster’s alignment yet while Ferastical seems to have at least confirmed he was roleblocked. What remains to be seen however is if it was actually Tony that did it and if it was him we don’t know his alignment.

While the majority of the last several days have been focused on Finster and Tony I’m also worried about the people who haven’t really weighed in on this and have been pretty quiet. I’d really like to hear more thoughts from STP, Wolfpacks, and Dontavian since you are the others who haven’t voted yet (other than Rafay who isn’t sure if he’s going to vote). Do you have any thoughts about what’s going on?
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750
Do you have any thoughts about what’s going on?

I’ve shared the info I have so far. I was on the Tony BW, until the whole roleblock issue came to light, then I unvoted to allow discourse.  I have no more insight after their posts, so I’m content with not voting. I’ve voted the previous days based more on hunches vs solid evidence. It seems at least half don’t vote on any given day, so I guess it’s not a big deal.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
@Kevin - You aren’t currently voting either. Do you have any further thoughts about Tony and Finster?
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

All my cards are out. Honestly just let it go trial by Combat, everyone knows the info I have put out and what my opinions are so I won’t waste time saying them again. If you believe me vote finster, if you believe finster vote me. If you are neutral, let us 1v1.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Actually i do have something to add. Since there is a transporter or redirector in this game, finster could have been swapped out with someone else and I don’t know. Makes sense for his vanilla claim too. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

@Kevin - You aren’t currently voting either. Do you have any further thoughts about Tony and Finster?

Nothing further than the strong feeling that it was 4 townies that lynched a mafia:

D3 lynch was of Lilweirdward, a mafia.
+2 Townie points for those involved.
lilweirdward (4) ABT, lyner, Rafay, Tony2.0

Vote: Finster Baby

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

I dont believe Tonys role claim just seem like a reach out to me,

VOTE Tony

Ooc sorry the last couple I've been driving 10 hour days and im just knackered.

I have voted already TW

I dont believe what Tony's saying, Im putting more stock in what FBs saying.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Nothing further than the strong feeling that it was 4 townies that lynched a mafia:

Maybe or someone could have been from a competing scum faction.

I don’t know what to do. I still don’t have a strong feeling one way or the other at this point and deadline is in ~7 hours. I’m going to sleep on it and try to vote before deadline.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

I was hoping for a response from Tony about the fallacy that he’s referring to but nothing has been said. I don’t know how much more I can say. I do not know what would have caused his result but it’s a mistake to vote for me based off of the belief that I’m a strongman. I am a VT. Even if I was a strongman it makes zero sense that the mod would out me with information that a role blocker shouldn’t get. I don’t think Tony is being truthful with his role. At best he is making incorrect assumptions.

VOTE:  Tony Maurice

So, you still think I could be town?

Not sure I agree with you Tony.  Torres, if a town Vig, is still town, and even though he screwed up the day before, the goal is for the town to win, right?

FOS: Tony

Remember this? Going against your own words here Finster.

Not sure I agree with you Tony.  Torres, if a town Vig, is still town, and even though he screwed up the day before, the goal is for the town to win, right?

FOS: Tony

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

So how can you say you feel I'm scum?  Can you explain how a vanilla goon can also be a strongman and circumvent a roleblock?   Your vote makes zero sense.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

You sound very convincing Finster, I must say, but all the information that has been presented speaks strongly against you.

On the off chance that you do happen to be Town, I believe Tony owes us some answers.   :angry:

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I took some more time to think about it but I still don't have a strong feeling one way or another. I think the case against Finster is weak honestly. Finster has claimed he is a VT and no one has damning evidence to the contrary. It's a convenient claim to make to try and save himself but he also made the claim not having any knowledge whether or not any other roles had visited him at any point which would be incredibly risky if he wasn't actually vanilla.

The result Tony received when he blocked Finster doesn't make sense to me. A roleblocker would not (or at least should not) have received a result that gave any indication as to Finster's role. If Tony roleblocked a Vanilla player there wouldn't have been any result returned to him since no action would have been taken. So either Tony is reading too much into the flavor text or something else occurred that obscured his result.

I am not comfortable with voting for either at this point and will abstain as well.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

You sound very convincing Finster, I must say, but all the information that has been presented speaks strongly against you.

On the off chance that you do happen to be Town, I believe Tony owes us some answers.   :angry:

I'm glad you're convinced, because it's the truth.  If you're convinced, then you should withdraw your vote.

There hasn't been real evidence posted, just assumptions and a flavor text.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Final Vote Count

• Dontavian
  • Ferastical
  • Finster Baby (5) Tony, lyner, Ferastical, KevinH2,0
  • Lyner 
  • KevinH2,O
  • Rafay
  • STP
  • TW
  • Tony (3) Torres, Wolfpacks, Finster Baby
  • Torres951 
  • Wolfpacks

Not Voting: Dontavian, ,Rafay, STP, TW

Podrick
Poddrick followed Sir Breannie into the camp.   The brotherhood without banners had a large number of people camped there. A woman in a robe stood in the center.  She slowly turned around.  There was a slit on her neck.  Flesh was beginning to rot.  They were given a choice "kill Jamie Lannister or die"

Jamie was still alive... a noose was put around Pod's neck.  His legs began to shake....

• Tony (3) Torres, Wolfpacks, Finster Baby

Tony Maurice was lynched D4

it is now Night 4.  NIght 4 will last until 8/23 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

The Blackfish

"Step aside!"  The Blackfish yelled.  "I need to kill this death worshiping abomination."

"I cannot allow it.  I am its body guard."  It is my duty to protect it. Arys Oakheart replied.  

The two men faced each other.  The Blackfish knew this would be a tough fight but that faceless assassin needed to be killed.   He drew his sword and lunged at Arys.  Arys raised his shield and parried the blow.  The two men began to trade blows back and fourth.  The Blackfish went low and sliced the leg of Arys.  He fell to the ground for a moment but regained his composure.  Arys bashed his shield into the blacksh's face.  His nose broke,  gushing blood everywhere.  The Blackfish grabbed the shield and pushed Arys towarsd the cliff.  Ayrs tried to push back but the leg injury was too much,  He began to fall.  As he fell he drew a knife and threw it at the blackfish.  The Knife struck him in the chest and he fell over the cliff.  Both men crashed onto the rocks below, skulls split in two.

SealTeamPi, The Blackfish, a mafia Jack of All Trades died N4

Wolfpacks, Arys Oakheart, a bodyguard died N4

Ferastical, Breanne of Tart, a tracker, died N4

It is now D5.  Deadline is 8/29/2020 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter