Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

I was going to try to kill FB tonight, but I forgot to submit it before the deadline.

I can say without a doubt, I am not scum! 

Given this comment, after several people have investigated me and reported me as "not mafia" and "not SK" you were gonna kill me anyway, along with TW's investigation, I'm convinced you don't have the town's best interests in mind.

VOTE:  Torres

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Only need one more vote!

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Final Vote Count

• Dontavian
  • Finster Baby 
  • Lyner 
  • Rafay 
  • TW
  • Torres951 (3) Dontavian, The Warrior, Finster Baby

Not Voting:  Lyner, Rafay, Torres

• Torres951 (3) Dontavian, The Warrior, Finster Baby

Torres, Jamie Lannister, A Vigilante, was lynched D6

It is now Night 6.  Deadline for all night actions is 9/1/2020 at 7pm CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

sorry about the lack of flavor.  i have just been too distracted with rl and have too much going on to flavorize stuff

Lyner, Areo Hotah, a town jailor has died N6

It is now D7.  Deadline will be 9/3/20 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • Dontavian
  • Finster Baby
  • Rafay
  • The Warrior

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

So, we lynched a Town, A Town got killed, and Kevin 3.0 is in for Rafay... 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
No. Rafay is still rafay

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-08-28/record-august-rains-kill-15-people-disrupt-karachi-businesses

Sorry for the absence but I could not get online due to my city being hit with severe rain knocking out internet and power supply.

Internet services are still touch and go....

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Its clear that TheWarrior lied about Torres' result. Dont you think so @Dontavian?

Looks like it paid off.   I was given a result of "Mafia".   Vote: Torres

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

Welcome back Rafay... torrential rains, yep it’s 2020  :o

TW got some splaining to do. Pretty much nothing in this game makes sense. I’m still trying to figure out how we lynched with only 3 votes.

and, before you nearly got flooded, you asked about RCing, so now would be an excellent time

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

"Bah!" from Kevin1.0

"Bah!" from Kevin2.0

"Psych!" from Kevin3.0

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

:dancing:

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

So, no one’s interested in discussing this out on the final game day? 

@TW- how do you explain getting a result that Torres was mafia and he ended up being Town?

@Rafay- RC would be helpful

I’m a noob to this insanity, but it would seem to me that the game is still going because there’s 1 scum and 3 Town left (Or maybe its 2 Town, 1, & 1 faction), so it’s still possible for Town to win if we lynch the correct player... although we tried to lynch Rafay and it deflected....

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Torres951 (3) Dontavian, The Warrior, Finster Baby

Torres, Jamie Lannister, A Vigilante, was lynched D6

I am truly at a loss for words on this one. Nothing in this game makes sense. I used my last JOAT ability (Cop) to investigate Torres because he was the only other person we didn't have any sort of information on at all that was verified by any other source. I received a "mafia" result on him. This means that either my result was doctored directly or Torres had to have some sort of investigation immune modifier. Given the number of players left it almost has to be a hidden modifier that one of us had that caused the false positive.

We've had our suspicions about Torres at least since the day he shot Velocity. The only possible explanations for Torres shooting Velocity who was an innocent child was that he either:

1) Shot Velocity intentionally and lied about it.

2) Had his shot redirected from his actual target to hit Velocity.

With the number of players in this game being so few now and with most roles known at this point I thought it was basically a forgone conclusion that Torres had to be a mafia Vig and lying about shooting Velocity. There just weren't many unknown roles left that could have explained it.

However, we now know that #1 above is almost certainly false since he ended up being revealed as town. But now that leaves the only other option -- Torres had to have his shot redirected or deflected to hit a confirmed townie by someone. We know 3 of the 4 roles left in the game. The only unknown is Rafay who never roleclaimed before his absence.

@Rafay - This is the last day. Can you provide us with your role claim now so we can get this right?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I also don't understand how Torres was lynched with only 3 votes yesterday. I don't get why Brewers locked and updated the thread so quickly. This has to mean we still have some sort of vote manipulation occurring as well.

I’m a noob to this insanity, but it would seem to me that the game is still going because there’s 1 scum and 3 Town left (Or maybe its 2 Town, 1, & 1 faction), so it’s still possible for Town to win if we lynch the correct player... although we tried to lynch Rafay and it deflected....

This is another important point. Rafay also managed to survive a lynch somehow. @Rafay - Can you explain that as well?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Rafay:  We'd really like to know how you deflected a clear lynch the other day.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

"Bah!" from Kevin1.0
"Bah!" from Kevin2.0
"Psych!" from Kevin3.0

Almost made it 3.0, didn't ya? 😂
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

I didn't even notice I skipped a whole day  :blink:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

and, before you nearly got flooded, you asked about RCing, so now would be an excellent time

Yes sorry. Big RL troubles here.

I'm Petyr Baelish, Lord of Harrenhal, a Town Commuter. Apparently I'm travelling to the Vale w/ Alayne Stone.

We'd really like to know how you deflected a clear lynch the other day.

2 GAME days back I got a message from brewers that I'm 1 shot bulletproof (safe from both either lynch or NK). That ability has been used as you can see.

This is another important point. Rafay also managed to survive a lynch somehow. @Rafay - Can you explain that as well?

Here it is. What about yours now?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Well, that is quite a claim..

I'm Petyr Baelish, Lord of Harrenhal, a Town Commuter. Apparently I'm travelling to the Vale w/ Alayne Stone.

Alayne Stone is not an actual character. That was a fake name that Petyr Baelish gave to Sansa when they were together in the Vale.

I have no doubt that you are Petyr Baelish and I have a feeling that I know what your actual role is now. I am Sansa Stark. I was initially an FBI Agent looking for a serial killer. Considering Sansa and Petyr Baelish were off in the Vale together, away from the majority of these other characters during a Feast for Crows, it makes perfect sense that Sansa (FBI Agent) would be looking for Petyr Baelish (Serial Killer). I assumed that the serial killer must have been one of the players who died without having their role revealed. But now that you've come right out and name claimed it makes perfect sense that you are a serial killer. That explains why the result Dontavian received when he investigated you was "not mafia". A Serial Killer doesn't necessarily show up as being guilty to a Cop investigation, hence the existence of an FBI Agent.

2 GAME days back I got a message from brewers that I'm 1 shot bulletproof (safe from both either lynch or NK). That ability has been used as you can see.

First of all, "bulletproof" only applies to attempted kills on you, not lynches. A modifier that protects you from both would be Deathproof:

A Deathproof player cannot be killed by any normal means; an attempt to eliminate them leaves them alive and ends the day, an attempt to daykill or nightkill them will fail to have an effect.

In almost all cases, Deathproof is either One-Shot or a trait of roles that only loosely qualify as players..

Secondly, if you were a Town Commuter, why would you need a Bulletproof modifier? You are already bulletproof by definition. You have the ability to leave the town at night. That doesn't make any sense.

It's far more likely that you had a one-shot lynchproof or deathproof modifier unless you are our serial killer:

Serial Killers are often given One-Shot or unlimited Bulletproof. This stymies attempts to kill the SK by the Mafia or Vigs, if temporarily.

With multiple mafia factions and Vig's in the game it makes sense for a Serial Killer to have a modifier like this to give you a chance, otherwise you'd likely be killed early randomly.

Finally, with four players left it almost has to be 3 townies and 1 scum to get to this point in the game. If it was 2 scum and 2 townies the game would already be over since the town couldn't earn a majority lynch unless Brewers would allow a trial by combat to decide the final day in the case of a random vote tie.

I don't see any possible way that Rafay isn't the final scum after that role claim.

Vote: Rafay

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter