Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Down to the wire and the survivors are staring at each other...time to skin that smoke wagon and see what happens.

I was holding out hope that I had one other Town ally out there but I don’t think that’s the case. Torres was probably my last ally, but because he made some very questionable hits, it lead me to believe he wasn’t Town, so I voted for him, two others joined, and brewers shut the day down and killed him, revealing he was Town. Who was instrumental in me making that vote? TW, who revealed he had investigated Torres and he was definitely mafia... We’ve tried to lynch Rafay and FB previously and either divine intervention or role mods prevented the action. I think it’s at least 2 factions, maybe three plus me as Town (thus the chaos comments).  So as my final act, I’m going to:

VOTE: TW

il_570xN.958314368_5i1h.jpg

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

In Rafay’s favor:
-Investigated as “Not mafia” to Dontavian’s investigation on day 1.

The case against Rafay:
-Role claimed a highly convenient fake claim role (Commuter).
-Waited to role claim as a commuter until the final day when most players who could potentially discredit his claim were gone.
-Claims to have commuted every day which is impossible because Dontavian received an investigation result on him.
-A SK wouldn’t necessarily investigate as guilty to a Cop investigation hence the existence of an FBI Agent in the game.
-Claims to have a bulletproof modifier as a commuter which makes zero sense.
-Claims that his “bulletproof” modifier also applies to lynches. Bulletproof has nothing to do with lynches.
-Managed to survive a lynch. X-shot lynchproof/bulletproof/deathproof would make sense for a scum to have in a game with multiple killing roles.
-Name claimed as Petyr Baelish and mentioned traveling with Alayne Stone which is a fake character name.

This argument holds serious sway, especially the commuting part.

VOTE:  Rafay

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Down to the wire and the survivors are staring at each other...time to skin that smoke wagon and see what happens.

I was holding out hope that I had one other Town ally out there but I don’t think that’s the case. Torres was probably my last ally, but because he made some very questionable hits, it lead me to believe he wasn’t Town, so I voted for him, two others joined, and brewers shut the day down and killed him, revealing he was Town. Who was instrumental in me making that vote? TW, who revealed he had investigated Torres and he was definitely mafia... We’ve tried to lynch Rafay and FB previously and either divine intervention or role mods prevented the action. I think it’s at least 2 factions, maybe three plus me as Town (thus the chaos comments). So as my final act, I’m going to:

VOTE: TW

il_570xN.958314368_5i1h.jpg

Dontavian,

My investigation result on Torres was obviously wrong. I don’t know whether a hidden modifier caused it or whether it was doctored somehow. But what choice did I have but to go with it? I was told he was mafia. At this late stage in the game I assumed that would either be a win for us or set us up to win it today. And then Rafay roleclaimed a clearly fabricated role claim. He did everything he could to gift wrap this win for us:

1) He claimed an extremely convenient and easy to fake role.
2) He fabricated a role modifier for himself to try to justify how he survived a lynch and botched that. He specifically claimed to be “bulletproof”. Bulletproof does NOT affect lynches. Brewers would not have given a commuter that modifier for any reason. It’s redudant.
3) He name claimed a character who spend all of his time manipulating people and lying to them.
4) He clearly lied about his night actions. There is no other way that you would receive a result on a commuter who was commuting. It’s impossible. A commuter is untargettable by all roles when they leave the town.

Why are you assuming you don’t have any town allies left? Your investigation result on me was absolutely correct.

If you assume that Rafay, Finster, and myself are all scum that would mean that there were/are at least 7 scum (if we assume canik was scum) and maybe 8 depending on Tony’s actual alignment. Let’s leave Tony out of it for a moment though and assume 7 scum:

7 scum / 20 players would mean that this game featured a scum rate of 35%. The norm for a game of mafia is 25%. That is a massive increase and would be ridiculous if you’re talking about having at least 3 scum factions all with killing abilities.

Based off of the numbers in this game it is far more likely that only 1 scum remains and 3 townies. It can’t be 2 mafia and 2 townies because the game would have already ended since town could not get a majority to win unless those two mafia were from different factions which is unlikely at this point.

The most likely scenario is that we have 3 townies and 1 scum. Whether mafia or SK it doesn’t matter, there should only be one left. I’m betting Rafay is a SK though given everything that occurred in this game. My original FBI Agent role makes it clear to me that a SK has to exist in this game. We haven’t seen one revealed yet (unless it was Canik or Tony) and it can be used as a red herring but again in a game with likely 3 scum factions, one of them is almost certainly a SK. That, coupled with my character name (Sansa) and Rafay’s claimed character name (Petyr Baelish) makes it clear to me that Rafay almost has to be a SK. It would make perfect lore sense for Sansa (an FBI Agent) to be looking for Petyr Baelish (a Serial Killer) given where they were during the events of Feast For Crows.

I’m not sure what more you needed to see here. Rafay basically told us his roleclaim was fake. Short of him actually coming out and straight claiming to be scum he couldn’t have made it any easier on us. I guarantee you that voting for Rafay is a win for us.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
@Dontavian
We also never figured out what happened on the night when there were three kills. You’re not factoring in what Lyner did that night though. He jailed me. I’m assuming you didn’t commit one of those kills. I’m assuming Lyner didn’t commit one of those kills. I couldn’t have committed one of those kills. That leaves Rafay and Finster as the only two other people who could have committed a kill. It’s not a given that Finster is town but we have a lot more actual evidence that suggests he is with multiple different types of cop investigations coming back clean against him. Rafay on the other hand only has your one investigation result clearing him (which he is basically disputing himself when he says that he commuted every night). All evidence suggests Rafay is scum. Why leave the game up to chance when you can win it for us now?
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

@Dontavian:

You have just over 15 minutes to change your mind.  I think you should.  Yes, TW whiffed badly yesterday.  That said, as TW posted, lynching Rafay is much more likely to win the game for the town.  Its clear he isn't being truthful.  He said he commuted every night.  If he did, then you wouldn't have gotten a result.  Instead you got "not mafia" which clearly shows he's caught in a lie.  He survived 1 lynch, as did I, but neither of us have an answer other than brewers being brewers.

I feel leaving this up to brewers allows for more brewers shenanigans.  If we lynch Rafay, then we take it out of his hands.

The choice, here, is clear.  Rafay is the last scum.  The evidence is overwhelming.

Thanks!

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Final Vote Count

• Dontavian
  • Finster Baby
  • Rafay (2) The Warrior, FInster Baby
  • The Warrior (2)  Rafay, Dontavian

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch

No one has reached a Majority.  Rafay and The Warrior will face each other in a Trial By Combat.  The gods will decided who is guilty and who is innocent.

Trial By Combat Mechanics:

The post counts will be added up from Rafay and TW.  Total posts for the two:  127.  TW had 85 posts.  Rafay 42.  Those numbers are 66% TW and 34% Rafay.  A RNG from 1-100 will be used to determine damage.  A roll of 1 will result in TW instantly killing Rafay.  2-66 will he TW scoring a hit on Rafay.  67-99 Will be Rafay scoring a hit on TW and 100 will be an instant kill of TW.  The first to score five hits on their opponent wins and the other will die.

Sansa

How could I be so stupid as to get caught... Sansa thought.  She was in chains, about to have to fight a trial by combat against the Faith of the Seven.  Kevin Lannister assumed duties of Regent as pretty much everyone else was dead, however Stannis Baratheon laid claim on the throne.  If Kevin was going to hold Kings Landing, killing Sansa might be a start he thought.  He blamed the starks for it all but was a new zelot for the Faith of the Seven.  The High Sparrow himself said he would fight as champion for the faith.  Sansa awaited her champion.  If her champion were to lose, she would be executed.    

"The gods will give me strength," The High Sparrow said.  "May the Warrior himself posses my body and bring me to victory."  Just as he said this Sansa's champion walked into the arena.  He had dark hair and wore a dark cloak.  To his side was a white wolf.  Jon Snow drew his sword Long Claw.  

"You are my sister, I will always fight for you."  He said.  

The High Sparrow chose a flail as his weapon.  His eyes seemed glossed over, almost as if the Warrior answered his prayers and possessed him.  The two stared each other down.  The High Sparrow rushed Jon.  Jon dodged his attack adn struck a blow on the arm of the Sparrow.  The Sparrow continued to attack Jon with a furry of undiciplined attacks.  Jon lannded a punch to the face, then another cut on the arm.  The Sparrow grew tired.  Jon pressed forward, and with a quick strike he stabbed the sparrow in the stomach.  He fell to the ground in shock.  It was in that moment that the Sparrow realized his gods had abandoned him.  Jon put Long Claw on the back of the Sparrow's neck, and with a quick and broad stroke, he decapitated the Sparrow.  

Rafay, The High Sparrow, a Mafia Godfather was found guilty by the gods on D7.

Roll 1)  34

Roll 2) 57

Roll 3) 12

Roll 4) 51

Roll 5) 7

The Serial Killers, Finster Baby, and The Warrior have won

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Told you Rafay was scum. ;)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

:angry: 

I was Lady Stoneheart, a N1 and 2 bulletproof cop, and member of the town

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

This is my real role.  This is when I knew Rafay was scum:

Finster Baby,

game-of-thrones-lord-baelish-1.jpg?resiz

You are Petyr Baelish, a cunning self made Lord and Serial Killer

Abilites:
Mafia Immunity:  You are immune from any kills made by the Mafia
Manipulation:  Each night you may chose one player.  If that player is a member of the town and targets you that night, their action will fail and they will get a PM that states "Finster Baby is a member of the Town"
Kill:  Each night you may attempt to kill one player

Win condition:  You win when all other players are dead or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Chaos is ladder

Good game

SK being a faction instead of single player is tricky

Also that's lot of effort for establishing the fake claim evidence TW

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

Chaos is ladder

Good game

SK being a faction instead of single player is tricky

Also that's lot of effort for establishing the fake claim evidence TW

It was easy once Rafay RC'ed as my real character.  Obviously I couldn't RC, but there was plenty there to pick apart his actions.  It comes down to knowing how each role reacts to others acting on it.  TW is an experienced mod.  It was easy for him.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I am Sansa Stark and I began the game as a town Compulsive FBI Agent.

My role changed on night 3 when I investigated Finster. Finster was actually Petyr Baelish (Littlefinger). Upon my investigation of him my role and alignment changed. I became a Jack-of-All-Trades member of the Serial Killer faction. I had one shot each of Governor, Cop, and Role Cop. On the day that Finster was supposed to be lynched I saved him with my Governor role.

When Rafay finally role claimed we knew for certain that he was the last mafia alive because not only was his role clearly fabricated but he also claimed Finster's real character name (Littlefinger). We couldn't share that bit of information with Dontavian of course though so we made our argument against Rafay without disclosing that. Rafay made our final arguments easy for us with his role claim. I am surprised that Dontavian didn't call Rafay on his obvious lie though.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

KevinH2.0 was a cumulative universal backup, but only one at a time.

I was when I died:

• day vigilante
  • double voter
  • role cop
  • doctor
  • innocent child
  • role blocker

I used the role cop ability Night 3 and learned that Finster was Vanilla.  I thought he was a goon but had some doubts.

I role-copped Wolfpacks Night 4 when he died.

I role-copped Torres Nigh 5 but I got killed.

I was hoping that as a revealed Innocent Child, I wouldn't be perceived as a threat so I didn't share.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
I will explain the full game in details and how every single side had a chance to win basically up until Torres was lynched lol

The number one thing that suprised me this game was I 10000% expected kevin to use his Day vig shot on finster after he survived the lynch but that never happened.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I'm also kind of surprised that no one brought up a SK would show up as not mafia and a godfather would show up as not mafia when Dontavian posted his results. I thought for sure that would come up

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
That was a really fun game to watch, I'm sad I got myself lynched so early on before it got good.

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

I am Sansa Stark and I began the game as a town Compulsive FBI Agent

I’m glad to know that initially, my daughter and I were on the same side.

I am surprised that Dontavian didn't call Rafay on his obvious lie though.

You’re assuming I was astute enough to catch it from all the text.  Going in to day 7, I was convinced FB and Rafay were not Town...I was still holding out that TW could’ve been... but then the Torres thing, the voting history, then it appeared FB and TW were too readily agreeing with each others evidence, so it introduced reasonable doubt and convinced me I had no Town allies. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

My actions:

N0:  I manipulated Rafay.  I wasn't allowed a kill.

N1:  Kill Tony.  Manipulate Torres.

N2:  Kill MK.  Manipulate AbT.  I never received word if my kill was successful, although MK died.

N3:  Manipulate TW.  At this point I was told if TW investigated me we'd join forces.  As fate had it he did on N3, and we joined forces.  I did not kill anyone.

N4:  Kill Ferastical.  Manipulate Torres. 

N5:  Kill KevinH.  Manipulate Lyner. 

N6:  No action taken, as the Day started quickly before I had my picks in.

Game ended at Day 7. 

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Can't complain. Teammates played like dog shit.

However kudos to brewers for a great game enjoyed it till the last.

Looking forward to Dance

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Hey bro, you're the one that claimed a name someone already had instead of using Canik's that I cleaned for you. We pretty much all played bad except STP who just got unlucky with being the person to kill the player protected by the bodyguard.
Plus you got really unlucky with the storm. TW and Finster picked on you and got you lynched, which raises suspicion on you a ton. You were basically in the clear up until then, so who knows how it would've played out, not that that's anything you can control of course.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter