Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

Well, that is quite a claim..

I'm Petyr Baelish, Lord of Harrenhal, a Town Commuter. Apparently I'm travelling to the Vale w/ Alayne Stone.

Alayne Stone is not an actual character. That was a fake name that Petyr Baelish gave to Sansa when they were together in the Vale.

I have no doubt that you are Petyr Baelish and I have a feeling that I know what your actual role is now. I am Sansa Stark. I was initially an FBI Agent looking for a serial killer. Considering Sansa and Petyr Baelish were off in the Vale together, away from the majority of these other characters during a Feast for Crows, it makes perfect sense that Sansa (FBI Agent) would be looking for Petyr Baelish (Serial Killer). I assumed that the serial killer must have been one of the players who died without having their role revealed. But now that you've come right out and name claimed it makes perfect sense that you are a serial killer. That explains why the result Dontavian received when he investigated you was "not mafia". A Serial Killer doesn't necessarily show up as being guilty to a Cop investigation, hence the existence of an FBI Agent.

2 GAME days back I got a message from brewers that I'm 1 shot bulletproof (safe from both either lynch or NK). That ability has been used as you can see.

First of all, "bulletproof" only applies to attempted kills on you, not lynches. A modifier that protects you from both would be Deathproof:

A Deathproof player cannot be killed by any normal means; an attempt to eliminate them leaves them alive and ends the day, an attempt to daykill or nightkill them will fail to have an effect.

In almost all cases, Deathproof is either One-Shot or a trait of roles that only loosely qualify as players..

Secondly, if you were a Town Commuter, why would you need a Bulletproof modifier? You are already bulletproof by definition. You have the ability to leave the town at night. That doesn't make any sense.

It's far more likely that you had a one-shot lynchproof or deathproof modifier unless you are our serial killer:

Serial Killers are often given One-Shot or unlimited Bulletproof. This stymies attempts to kill the SK by the Mafia or Vigs, if temporarily.

With multiple mafia factions and Vig's in the game it makes sense for a Serial Killer to have a modifier like this to give you a chance, otherwise you'd likely be killed early randomly.

Finally, with four players left it almost has to be 3 townies and 1 scum to get to this point in the game. If it was 2 scum and 2 townies the game would already be over since the town couldn't earn a majority lynch unless Brewers would allow a trial by combat to decide the final day in the case of a random vote tie.

I don't see any possible way that Rafay isn't the final scum after that role claim.

Vote: Rafay

Hmm.  This is pretty convincing evidence against you Rafay. 

Dontavian what do you think about it?

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Pretty convincing in deed... barring divine intervention on brewers part, is there any other reason that our lynch vs Rafay got deflected? If not, it appears to me that Rafay is guilty.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

I'm not an SK. The bulletproof wasn't given at the start of the game. It was given recently. You guys really are gonna ignore TW's false lynch and fake investigation??

Vote: TheWarrior. 

I still think that he's the last non-town guy. I hope he is lynched an town wins. Its up to you FB and Dontavian please.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I'm not an SK. The bulletproof wasn't given at the start of the game. It was given recently. You guys really are gonna ignore TW's false lynch and fake investigation??

I still think that he's the last non-town guy. I hope he is lynched an town wins. Its up to you FB and Dontavian please.

It doesn't matter whether the bulletproof was given at the start of the game or not. You claimed to be a Town Commuter who was given a bulletproof modifier. Why would a bulletproof modifier be granted to a town commuter at ANY point in a game? It's redundant. A Commuter is bulletproof by definition. 

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Also if we're going off the Deathproof SK thing. Didnt FB survive the lynch despite a majority?

It doesn't matter whether the bulletproof was given at the start of the game or not. You claimed to be a Town Commuter who was given a bulletproof modifier. Why would a bulletproof modifier be granted to a town commuter at ANY point in a game? It's redundant. A Commuter is bulletproof by definition. 

I have no idea. Ask brewers.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

Final Vote Count

• Dontavian
  • Ferastical
  • Finster Baby (5) Tony, lyner, Ferastical, KevinH2,0
  • Lyner 
  • KevinH2,O
  • Rafay
  • STP
  • TW
  • Tony (3) Torres, Wolfpacks, Finster Baby
  • Torres951 
  • Wolfpacks

Not Voting: Dontavian, ,Rafay, STP, TW

Podrick
Poddrick followed Sir Breannie into the camp.   The brotherhood without banners had a large number of people camped there. A woman in a robe stood in the center.  She slowly turned around.  There was a slit on her neck.  Flesh was beginning to rot.  They were given a choice "kill Jamie Lannister or die"

Jamie was still alive... a noose was put around Pod's neck.  His legs began to shake....

• Tony (3) Torres, Wolfpacks, Finster Baby

Tony Maurice was lynched D4

it is now Night 4.  NIght 4 will last until 8/23 at 9am CN time

Yeah, WRT Finster, we voted to lynch him on D4 and it was deflected as well...TM took the hit.

Then overnight:

SealTeamPi, The Blackfish, a mafia Jack of All Trades died N4

Wolfpacks, Arys Oakheart, a bodyguard died N4

Ferastical, Breanne of Tart, a tracker, died N4

It is now D5.  Deadline is 8/29/2020 at 9am CN time

So 2 of the 4 of us remaining have been voted to be lynched and weren't...

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Chaos is a ladder

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Chaos is a ladder

You made it a pretty tall ladder this game I tell you 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Chaos is a ladder

You made it a pretty tall ladder this game I tell you 

the tallest 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

Chaos is a ladder

Would be fun if no one can climb it 😂
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Look at Rafay's RC.  He's a commuter AND has 1-shot bulletproof?  Why would he need that as a Town commuter?  In addition, his RC name, Petyr Baelish, is a known manipulator and only looks out for himself, manipulating those along the way.

This absolutely points towards SK.  Of course he's going to try and deflect and manipulate us to thinking TW is the way to go. 

As for my save?  I have stated, a couple of times, that I was convinced I was dead.  I do not know how or why I was saved, nor has Brewers seen fit to inform me why. 

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

We’re inside of 24 hours on our last day in the chaos. Any final thoughts/arguments before we vote?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
@Rafay - Can you please tell us what your night actions have been? You conveniently accidentally left that part out of your role claim.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

As for my save?  I have stated, a couple of times, that I was convinced I was dead.  I do not know how or why I was saved, nor has Brewers seen fit to inform me why. 

I'm saying the same thing here. brewers made the roles and rules. How am I supposed to answer for him?

We’re inside of 24 hours on our last day in the chaos. Any final thoughts/arguments before we vote?

Please think this through. We have a shot at winning. We have a known misleader (TW) and FB who survived a lynch attempt but is trying to flip it on me. My guess is 1 sk and 1 mafia I think. Just play calmly please.

Can you please tell us what your night actions have been? You conveniently accidentally left that part out of your role claim.

I'm not odd or even night commuter or even x-shot. So I commuted every night.....

Didnt leave it out on purpose btw. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Can you please tell us what your night actions have been? You conveniently accidentally left that part out of your role claim.

I'm not odd or even night commuter or even x-shot. So I commuted every night.....

Didnt leave it out on purpose btw.
Ahh, I see.

Say, @Dontavian: Didn’t you say you investigated Rafay at one point and received a “Not mafia” result on him? Now, I could be mistaken (I’m not), buti don’t believe a Cop would receive a result on a commuter on a night when they were commuting.

It appears Mr. Rafay is indeed lying.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

N0, I investigated Nadar, now Kevin’s Character, and got not mafia. This was confirmed by brewers announcement

N1, I investigated Rafay and got not mafia

N2, I investigated MK and got “no result”. He was killed that night

N3, I investigated The Warrior and got not mafia

N4, I investigated Finster and got not mafia
N5, I investigated Lyner and got not mafia

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Ahh, I see. Say, @Dontavian: Didn’t you say you investigated Rafay at one point and received a “Not mafia” result on him? Now, I could be mistaken (I’m not), buti don’t believe a Cop would receive a result on a commuter on a night when they were commuting. It appears Mr. Rafay is indeed lying.

Didn't you make the same claim about Torres too? About him being non-town and you were so sure. You even got a "result" saying Torres was mafia.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

N0, I investigated Nadar, now Kevin’s Character, and got not mafia. This was confirmed by brewers announcement

N1, I investigated Rafay and got not mafia

N2, I investigated MK and got “no result”. He was killed that night

N3, I investigated The Warrior and got not mafia

N4, I investigated Finster and got not mafia
N5, I investigated Lyner and got not mafia

Dontavian says he investigated you on Night 1. If you commuted every night Dontavian should have received "No Result" on the night he investigated you:

If a Commuter is commuting, it is untargettable that night by any means, not even StrongmanRoleblocker or Ninja. Any role that attempts to target a commuting Commuter should be treated as though they are blocked (e.g. receive a "No Result" pm if they are investigative).

Since Dontavian received a result it means that you were not commuting as you have claimed. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

~12 hours remaining, need final arguments and votes... or else I guess it’s decided by combat. As of right now, I’m thinking TWs points are more compelling than Rafay’s, and it seems FB is leaning towards voting Rafay as well. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
In Rafay’s favor:
-Investigated as “Not mafia” to Dontavian’s investigation on day 1.

The case against Rafay:
-Role claimed a highly convenient fake claim role (Commuter).
-Waited to role claim as a commuter until the final day when most players who could potentially discredit his claim were gone.
-Claims to have commuted every day which is impossible because Dontavian received an investigation result on him.
-A SK wouldn’t necessarily investigate as guilty to a Cop investigation hence the existence of an FBI Agent in the game.
-Claims to have a bulletproof modifier as a commuter which makes zero sense.
-Claims that his “bulletproof” modifier also applies to lynches. Bulletproof has nothing to do with lynches.
-Managed to survive a lynch. X-shot lynchproof/bulletproof/deathproof would make sense for a scum to have in a game with multiple killing roles.
-Name claimed as Petyr Baelish and mentioned traveling with Alayne Stone which is a fake character name.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter