Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

Well then...

FOS:  Tony Maurice

Nothing to explain doesn't bode well for you.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

1: I don’t know why you are trying to lynch me when I JUST got LWW lynched and guessed his role too.

2: it’s not my fault you shot me and velocity died, I’m not a redirector 

Meant try to shoot me, not lynch^^

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

You bring up valid points Tony.

*removes FOS.....for now*

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Reading back how things played out over the last several days I'd like for Tony Maurice to explain what he was doing too. A couple things stand out to me as potential issues:

1. He made the comment about LWW, Me, and ABT being scum with absolutely zero evidence.
  2. He willingly followed ABT's flawed logic into voting for me because I "appeared to be the new best choice".
  3. Even worse yet, part of ABT's case that Tony followed willingly was based off of that comment that Tony made himself with no evidence.
  4. Tony has jumped between voting for Lyner and LWW today with little justification.

@Tony - Can you explain any of this please? This is scummy at worst and reckless at best.

I mean I can’t really explain the others but for #4 I believed LWW was town for a bit then I realised I needed to switch back.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

What if Torres is just an SK?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

If he is, screw the. Mod 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

If he is, screw the. Mod 

He's pretty active and doing nice to blend in. I mean with all going on it could be..... Jamie Lannister did kill a lot of ppl solo. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

If he is, screw the. Mod

Why? Lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
That would be an interesting twist I suppose since its assumed he’s a vig but we don’t have anything to actually base that off of currently.

@Tony - Two questions:
1) Why did you throw out that random comment about lww, abt, and I probably being scum?
And
2) Why didn’t you step in to correct Ali sooner when he was using your comment as one of the major pieces of “evidence” to try to get me lynched?

Also, wait a minute.. it just dawned on me that ABT’s revealed role was “Doctor”. How in the hell did he claim to have any knowledge at all about who visited MK on the night he died? Ali either straight up lied (which I can’t believe since he was town) or there is another role that messed with Ali’s reveal.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SealTeamPi

SealTeamPi

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,925 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:619179
  • Souls Baptized:354,305
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:SealTeamPi#3646

I have nothing to explain 

I feel like you have some splaining to do.

This is how I'm feeling hopping back on...

So, y'all have some questions! "Torres, he was confirmed town! Why the heck did you kill him??"

Bruv, you don't think I know that? I literally said here, that you guys will know if I killed a town, using VELOCITY as an example because Brewers confirmed his role earlier. I know I play dumb, but I'm not THAT stupid!

I will admit though, I did try to kill someone. I wanted to add some flavor, some SPICE, to this game. What better way that to kill someone! For night 3, I decided to go and kill Tony.

"Okay, that makes sense as to why you wouldn't kill Velocity, but why Tony?"

I don't have a solid answer for that, to be honest with y'all. BUT, I do think that Tony might not be as town as he leads on.

As Farastical mentioned above,

Reminds me of a ToS role, Witch, who's can use the ability of the person he/she targeted on another player of his/her choice, don't know if this role is common in IRON mafia games though

It looks like Tony might be a Deflector or Redirector.

@Tony, care to explain anything?

I never lie when I play this game. I don't have a need for it. I always tell y'all that you can lynch me and find out for yourself and I'll be okay with it because I don't have anything to hide. 

Also, I feel like misread role along with you chaotic actions lead me down a path that you're trying to pull a fast one on us...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Final Vote Count

• ABT (3) LWW, KevinH2,0
  • Dontavian
  • Ferastical
  • Finster Baby
  • Lyner (1) Dontavian
  • KevinH2,O
  • Rafay
  • STP
  • TW
  • Tony 
  • Torres951
  • Velocity
  • Wolfpacks
  • lilweirrdwad (4) ABT, lyner, Rafay, Tony
Not Voting: Ferastical, Finster,Lyner, STP, TW, Velcocity, Wolfpacks

So some funny things are happening in the votes.

Torres is not listed as voting nor not voting.

Lyner is voted as both voting and not voting.

I would give a whole lot of townie points to the 4 people who lynched lilweirdward.

Why would Torres choose to kill Tony who was the the clinching vote?

Regarding a possible change of targets, there are lots of explanations that are not related to Tony.

See https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Manipulative_roles

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

If he is, screw the. Mod

Why? Lol

We need to blame someone

That would be an interesting twist I suppose since its assumed he’s a vig but we don’t have anything to actually base that off of currently.

@Tony - Two questions:
1) Why did you throw out that random comment about lww, abt, and I probably being scum?
And
2) Why didn’t you step in to correct Ali sooner when he was using your comment as one of the major pieces of “evidence” to try to get me lynched?

Also, wait a minute.. it just dawned on me that ABT’s revealed role was “Doctor”. How in the hell did he claim to have any knowledge at all about who visited MK on the night he died? Ali either straight up lied (which I can’t believe since he was town) or there is another role that messed with Ali’s reveal.

1) Because it was right after I read everything and you 3 seemed the most scummy.

2) Probably because I was asleeep or at work

I have nothing to explain 

I feel like you have some splaining to do.

This is how I'm feeling hopping back on...

So, y'all have some questions! "Torres, he was confirmed town! Why the heck did you kill him??"

Bruv, you don't think I know that? I literally said here, that you guys will know if I killed a town, using VELOCITY as an example because Brewers confirmed his role earlier. I know I play dumb, but I'm not THAT stupid!

I will admit though, I did try to kill someone. I wanted to add some flavor, some SPICE, to this game. What better way that to kill someone! For night 3, I decided to go and kill Tony.

"Okay, that makes sense as to why you wouldn't kill Velocity, but why Tony?"

I don't have a solid answer for that, to be honest with y'all. BUT, I do think that Tony might not be as town as he leads on.

As Farastical mentioned above,

Reminds me of a ToS role, Witch, who's can use the ability of the person he/she targeted on another player of his/her choice, don't know if this role is common in IRON mafia games though

It looks like Tony might be a Deflector or Redirector.

@Tony, care to explain anything?

I never lie when I play this game. I don't have a need for it. I always tell y'all that you can lynch me and find out for yourself and I'll be okay with it because I don't have anything to hide. 

Also, I feel like misread role along with you chaotic actions lead me down a path that you're trying to pull a fast one on us...

I don't really have anything to say. Maybe torres was controlled by a witch or transported since there was a janitor like Town of salem. 

Guys, the only reason I flip flopped is because I was kinda exhausted with pushing LWW for a bit then I was thinking "Why the hell would I push to lynch him all day and vote for lyner, let's go back". I am the least suspicious person right now.

Other thing is that ABT could have been something like the ToS disguiser who can choose someone to disguise and their results are of the person they replicated when they are investigated or die.

Overall I feel like STP, Lyner and Don are the most suspicious at the moment. 

Oh yeah

Torres why did you try and shoot me????????????????????????????

oh yeah and hold the fuck up. I just backed out of the thread but now I thought of this. OLD ME WAS A DAY VIG. You guys think that makes torres vigilante claim bullshit or we can let him off for another day?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

@Kevin do you know why you're confirmed town?

@TW any result last night?

Also so either Ali might've been bluffing all day yesterday or he was given that info from someone else? Makes sense since he insisted that he got 2 kill results without disclosing his roles.

FOS everyone that's not voting lww for little to no reason

Hard FOS Tony for bailing out at the last minute.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Anyone knows why Tony's vote change to me didn't count? @Brewers?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

I bailed and I came back, how does that make me FOS? It didn’t count because I switched back to LWW soon after, nice lie you have there. 

In fact lets

vote lyner

as MK says, he’s always lying

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

kk u're good guy then

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Quick change right after a lie

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Well apologies for missing da post. Feel free to believe I'm lying about easily verifiable stuff

Anyway I figured out the AbT confusion

He's a doctor

He visited MK two nights ago, and MK still died

This led him to believe that there are at least 2 kills because his protection failed

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
That doesn’t explain how he would know what he was claiming to know though. Why would Brewers specifically tell ABT he saw two attacks? Doctors don’t get results like that. The person either lives or dies. They aren’t specifically told anything like that.

And if it is true, that means ABT’s only “evidence” related to the entire situation yesterday was a random post that Tony made and eventually clarified as being conjecture. That would be an incredibly reckless argument for a Town Doctor to make. If he had succeeded in lynching me based off of that, you would have seen that I am in fact town and then all fingers would have pointed at ABT today. Why would a town doctor put himself at risk like that with no actual information? It just doesn’t add up and doing something like that just isn’t ABT’s style.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

That's why I think he could be a disguiser meaning he knows who the mafia attacked. I don't know how he would have seen a second. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter