Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Thanks Torres, I'm glad at least someone believes me. It is what it is. Tony and AbT wasted so much time on me that there's not much choice but to lynch me or face whatever consequences brewers has in store, since everyone else except TW has been able to hide the whole day and not get any scrutiny.

Well if you look at the post count alot of ppl are hiding and pretty good. 

Agreed, a lot of ppl have been staying quiet and lurking, which I guess would be a decent mafia strategy...stay quiet so you’re not called out for saying something “odd” and then becoming a target. Lurking also cuts way down on what evidence we have to go on...not much substance, but a lot of back and forth on inference or someone “has a feeling”. Combine that with only about half voting and you have the predicament we’re in.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

Can someone who feels strongly that lww is scum please provide a tl;dr version again of why you believe so?

Not strongly, but there really isn't any alternative

1. Part of the Kevin wagon

2. Name dropping out of the blue

3. Unconvincing Weak Visitor RC

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

In keeping with the genre brewers set at the beginning, Valar Morghulis is supposed to be the motto...From Webster’s gaming dictionary site: Valar morghulis is a High Valyrian saying originating from Braavos, a city located on the northwestern tip of Essos. It means "all men must die," and it's usually answered with the phrase valar dohaeris, meaning "all men must serve."  So, I think we’re supposed to vote, with “no lynch” not being an option.

With that in mind, I recognize I should place a vote. I’m willing to give LWW the benefit of the doubt because he actually did put up a spirited defense, so I’ll stay off that BW.  I’m just not sure who to place my vote on yet...and we’re close to end of day.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

I don't have any actual evidence that AbT is or isn't scum, but I still stand by my vote of him for being the most likely candidate on this day. He lied about having a result on TW specifically visiting MK, about working with a watcher. At bare minimum, he should be lynched on principle for lying about how he got his information, and if we're lucky, he got caught doing it because he's scum and was hoping to get town to waste a day chasing down either me or TW.

I actually already tried to press him about this with specific quotes earlier in the day, and he completely dodged the questions, which makes me even more suspicious that he knows he was lying. If someone has any information that clears him then I guess I'll take one for the team lol, but I'm surprised he's just gotten completely off the hook for this, especially from TW who he was absolutely going to lynch off half-fabricated information if it wasn't for Torres saving him.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Just to quote the worst part again:

I'm not a Watcher/Tracker. Information I'm collecting is more limited. Luckily for us, there was a watcher present at the scene and we know the names of everyone that visited MK last night. Full list consists of:  

- me,

- TW

- LWW 

This is, as best as I can tell, completely made up. There was no watcher present - it's possible/probable that AbT either is a voyeur/motion detector, or knows who is - and he very much did not know the names of who visited MK, as he admitted later in the game. I don't know what exactly he does know that made him confident enough to try to pull off this gambit, but IMO it's 100% a lynchable offense, unless there's some weird angle to this that I'm just completely missing.

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

In keeping with the genre brewers set at the beginning, Valar Morghulis is supposed to be the motto...From Webster’s gaming dictionary site: Valar morghulis is a High Valyrian saying originating from Braavos, a city located on the northwestern tip of Essos. It means "all men must die," and it's usually answered with the phrase valar dohaeris, meaning "all men must serve." So, I think we’re supposed to vote, with “no lynch” not being an option.
With that in mind, I recognize I should place a vote. I’m willing to give LWW the benefit of the doubt because he actually did put up a spirited defense, so I’ll stay off that BW. I’m just not sure who to place my vote on yet...and we’re close to end of day.

You mean to tell me they were saying Kill All Men before it was even a thing? We have no other option but to stan✨💅🏽🤩

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Ok that was actually funny lol

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

Vote lyner

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

I'm not a Watcher/Tracker. Information I'm collecting is more limited. Luckily for us, there was a watcher present at the scene and we know the names of everyone that visited MK last night. Full list consists of:  

- me,
- TW
- LWW 

This is, as best as I can tell, completely made up. There was no watcher present - it's possible/probable that AbT either is a voyeur/motion detector, or knows who is - and he very much did not know the names of who visited MK, as he admitted later in the game. I don't know what exactly he does know that made him confident enough to try to pull off this gambit, but IMO it's 100% a lynchable offense, unless there's some weird angle to this that I'm just completely missing.

I did explain that already.
- at the start of the day Tony gave a list of You, me and TW saing that one of them is evil.
- I got no interaction with TW or you, so my understanding was that the only way for Tony to link us together was if we visited the same person at night and he was a watcher.
- In fact did I visit MK who died that night and I saw 2 kill attempts. This matched Tonys list.
- Coincidentially TW, second person from Tonys list admitted that he also visited MK. This reinforced whole theory even more.
- In the end Tony however denied to confim that, stating he made up the list and Torres admitted he participated in the kill.

There are no lies here. These are pieces of information that fit together and that made whole premise worth pursuing.
If youre looking for a liars you dont need to look further than yourself:

If you still don't want to believe me then I don't have much left I think I can say to prove myself to you, but you're even admitting that what I'm saying makes sense, and hopefully the rest of my play is showing that I'm trying to help find the rest of the scum just like you.

It was the moment when you felt that youre loosing ground so you tried to manipulate me into thinking you're my town buddy who's just trying to find scum like I do.

Though, voting on someone and at the same time saying hes trying to find scum shows your dishonesty. Thats not the way a town person would behave

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

Since I feel I have to vote to stay in the spirit of the game and without a lot to go on still...TM had been going after LWW for most of the day, then as the deadline approached, cast his vote for Lyner with out explaining. For that reason alone, 

Vote: Tony Maurice

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

LWW fighter jet isn't getting enough support and he is probably town.

Lyner is the new best choice if you talk about those scum hiding in the corner but not making it too obvious. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

- me,
- TW
- LWW

I did explain that already.
- at the start of the day Tony gave a list of You, me and TW saing that one of them is evil.
- I got no interaction with TW or you, so my understanding was that the only way for Tony to link us together was if we visited the same person at night and he was a watcher.
- In fact did I visit MK who died that night and I saw 2 kill attempts. This matched Tonys list.
- Coincidentially TW, second person from Tonys list admitted that he also visited MK. This reinforced whole theory even more.
- In the end Tony however denied to confim that, stating he made up the list and Torres admitted he participated in the kill.

There are no lies here. These are pieces of information that fit together and that made whole premise worth pursuing.
You are absolutely wrong. You claimed to know that a watcher visited MK, but you didn't know this. At best, you just assumed it, but phrasing it as fact is a lie. You claimed to possess a full list of everyone who visited MK, but again, your actual best defense is that you took someone's random list of suspects and presented it as the official list of a watcher, which is a lie.

Even if you really just believed you were connecting dots, you spent a significant chunk of the day intentionally misleading TW and everyone else into thinking you had information that you didn't. The fact that you actually got some useful information out of it is irrelevant; you got caught lying about your position and should be lynched since we now can't prove that you're not lying because you're scum. Lynch All Liars

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

@everyone, at this point you kind of have to pick between me or AbT. We're the only two people with more than one vote - I have 4 and he has 2. Someone needs to be at 4 to be lynched in 2 hours or there will be consequences, so picking someone new to vote on doesn't really help as it just risks splitting the vote and sending someone to trial by combat, which brewers said he will punish us for.

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
[quote name="lilweirdward" post="1013148" timestamp="1597319841"][quote name="Ali bin Turban" post="1013139" timestamp="1597311534"][quote name="lilweirdward" post="1013125" timestamp="1597292237"]

[quote name="Ali bin Turban" post="1012284" timestamp="1596912565"]

You are absolutely wrong. You claimed to know that a watcher visited MK, but you didn't know this. At best, you just assumed it, but phrasing it as fact is a lie. You claimed to possess a full list of everyone who visited MK, but again, your actual best defense is that you took someone's random list of suspects and presented it as the official list of a watcher, which is a lie.

Even if you really just believed you were connecting dots, you spent a significant chunk of the day intentionally misleading TW and everyone else into thinking you had information that you didn't. The fact that you actually got some useful information out of it is irrelevant; you got caught lying about your position and should be lynched since we now can't prove that you're not lying because you're scum. Lynch All Liars[/quote]

For a person that tries to present me as a liar you coneniently avoid the subject where you lied yourself and even admitted to that.

I stated what I knew, what I believed to be true and explained my reasoning mulriple times to all that asked questions. Trying to portait it all as lies seems a desperate attemt to save your hide.

You even admitt it doesnt matter to you if I was really trying to find scum and the fact Ive provided useful information. Apparently for you being a town does not matter. It only matters that I wasn't correct on everything. Thus you try to paint incorrect assumptions as intentional lies.

Town is always in doubt, he has questions and looks for answers. You dont. All you do is constantly repeating that you dont care about me being town and that I must be lynched because of lies you've imagined.

And this all when youve been caught on a real lie yourself. But than you tried to explain yourself that this was to mislead scums.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
And as a reminder to the rest, here's a sample of lilweirdward "lynch all liars" truthfullness. By his own standards he should have voted on himself:

If you still don't want to believe me then I don't have much left I think I can say to prove myself to you, but you're even admitting that what I'm saying makes sense, and hopefully the rest of my play is showing that I'm trying to help find the rest of the scum just like you.

So you're trying to help find the rest of them scum just like me. Then are you voting on me, if as you say, I'm trying to find scum? 

Hold on, can someone please explain to me why AbT is suddenly not scummy to anyone

5 hours later you stopped believing, that I'm trying to find scum? [/quote]

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

vote lww again

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Lol I'll give you credit for being good at not folding under pressure, but pretending like me appearing sympathetic to you is the same thing as trying to pull off a gambit of claiming to have in-game information you don't actually have is ridiculous, and I hope you know that. I never claimed to have information I didn't have, my literal only sin is being dumb and name claiming too soon which is generally admittedly a scummy thing to do. You've consistently made up information to support the rest of your attacks on me because you know you need something concrete to justify lynching a townie, and this latest attempt to spin me not assuming you HAVE to be scum (which, btw, I'm still not claiming to be 100% sure, but I am sure that you've lied about the game and been lucky to actually get something out of it) is nonsense.

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
No, you gave me no credit for anything. You tried to manipulate me and you've even admitted doing it when I called you on that.

In your attacks you are constantly writting " even if he is trying to find scum, even if he obtained information for the town, he must be lynched because of "reasons". You dont give a damn about scum hunting yourself. You're just biting back to save your hide.

I cant stop to think that you know Im a town and youre building up a cover in case you succed so that you can say "but I got reasons"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
We've only got 30 minutes so I'm a dead man barring some sort of miracle, but after this game I hope you can at least admit that you 100% lied about knowing next to anything about the events surrounding MK. Justify it however you like, I would too at this point since you're so deep in, but I'm not manipulating anything, I'm just the only person calling you out on it. Fortunately for you no one really seems to trust me anyway. I'd be careful trying to pull off gambits like this in the future though once everyone figures out how ridiculous your lie was.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
I have no real reason to believe either LWW or ABT is scum at this point. Honestly I think the case against both of you is flimsy and there are probably better candidates than both of you.

ABT seems to be voting for LWW because he thinks LWW lied. Those just look like generalized statements to me rather than being indicative of a scum flip-flop or something.

LWW seems to be voting for ABT because of ABT's gambit and claim that a watcher visited me. I will admit that I still don't really get this part of ABT's push to have me lynched either. It did seem like he was saying that a watcher visited MK as well the night he died which we now know didn't happen. I'm still giving ABT the benefit of the doubt for now because in my experience it is almost always a town player that will make claims like this on a given day and push it as hard as ABT did. However, I think ABT was reckless in the assumptions he made and tried to present as evidence against me. The fact that several other people went along with them without realizing the lack of connection between them is alarming as well.

In any case, when big consistent arguments like this happen between 2-3 players early in a game they are almost always between townies. Scum usually enjoys sitting back and observing while the town consumes itself. I think we are better served right now looking at players who have skated by silently watching this all unfold. Unfortunately, with deadline coming up shortly we are running out of time and a lynch of someone else would feel rushed.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter