Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[NT-01] PJO Lightning Thief Mafia - MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
572 replies to this topic

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

I still see know reason to vote Rafay, because of that im voting for MK who I believe started the wagon on him

VOTE MK

Liar.
Just scroll up and you would see that it was ABT who started it and not me.

I bet that you and ABT are Scum partners
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo
I see no good argument for anyone currently. I know that I’m near the bottom of the post count but I was also dead for a day or two in there. Ghaws and Wolfpack’s have posted a few times recently and I’m not really feeling voting for rafay at this time. I can be persuaded otherwise but for now I’ll vote for another person near the bottom.

Vote: Nadarr
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

I still see know reason to vote Rafay, because of that im voting for MK who I believe started the wagon on him

VOTE MK

Liar.
Just scroll up and you would see that it was ABT who started it and not me.

I bet that you and ABT are Scum partners

Im your fellow wagoner, you cant accuse me.

@Torres why dont you ask brewers to replace Nadarr? We'd had one more active player and could get back to lynching Rafay.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

@Torres why dont you ask brewers to replace Nadarr? We'd had one more active player and could get back to lynching Rafay.

I would, but I shared some information about the game with him that could definitely influence the outcome.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
What's the most updated vote count? Deadline is tonight.

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
*Vote Count

Ali Bin Turban (0): 

ghaws (0): 

KevinH (1): lilweirdward

lilweirdward (0): 

Lord MK (1): Wolfpacks

Lyner (0): 

Nadarr (2): Lyner, The Warrior

Rafay (4): Ali Bin Turban, ghaws, lilweirdward, Lord MK

The Warrior (0): 

Velocity (0): 

Wolfpacks (1): Kevin H

No Lynch (0): 

Not Voting: Nadarr, Rafay, Velocity

Deadline is Tuesday, Aug. 11 at 8:00 PM CN time.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch or 4 at deadline.

*Votes are in alphabetical order, not as to whom voted first for that person.

Post Count

brewersalliance  35

lilweirdward  26

Lord MK  23

Ali bin Turban  14

Lyner  13

Velocity  13

KevinH  12

Wolfpacks  10

ghaws  9

The Warrior  9

Rafay  8

Tony Maurice  8

Nadarr  7

Robert2424  0

Nadarr is subject to the judgement of the gods if she doesn't meet the required daily posts.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Hmm, no point in punishing Rafay along with a Nadarr mod kill.

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Hmm, no point in punishing Rafay along with a Nadarr mod kill. Vote: Nadarr

Better her than me. Especially since she'll get mod killed. Lets save a townie 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Nadarr is subject to the judgement of the gods if she doesn't meet the required daily posts.

If Nadarr "faces judgement" which we presume is a mod-kill, would that supersede any other half majority lynch or would both occur?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

If Nadarr "faces judgement" which we presume is a mod-kill, would that supersede any other half majority lynch or would both occur?

They would both occur

Tony Maurice is replacing Nadarr. Please welcome him back in!

*Vote Count

Ali Bin Turban (0): 

ghaws (0): 

KevinH (0): 

lilweirdward (0): 

Lord MK (1): Wolfpacks

Lyner (0): 

Rafay (3): Ali Bin Turban, ghaws, Lord MK

The Warrior (0): 

Tony Maurice (0): 

Velocity (0): 

Wolfpacks (1): Kevin H

No Lynch (0): 

Not Voting: lilweirdward, Lyner, The Warrior, Tony Maurice, Rafay, Velocity

Deadline is Tuesday, Aug. 11 at 8:00 PM CN time.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch or 4 at deadline.

*Votes are in alphabetical order, not as to whom voted first for that person.

Post Count

brewersalliance  35

lilweirdward  27

Lord MK  23

Ali bin Turban  14

Lyner  13

Velocity  13

KevinH  12

Wolfpacks  10

ghaws  9

The Warrior  10

Rafay  9

Tony Maurice  8

Nadarr  7

Robert2424  0

Deadline is in 2 1/2 hours. Will something happen if no one dies? Would the gods be merciful to you for not sacrificing to them? I, personally, cannot say because it's above me now :/

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ghaws

ghaws

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:623989
  • Discord ID:ghaws#5119
Welcome back tony!!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Welp, sorry bro.

Vote: Rafay
Also welcome back Tony! Don't lynch me in this game too please :P

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Alright then, let's get back to Rafay.
We can't lose focus now
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

I'll catch up soon and make a decision.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

I was going to do a whole little story like always, but the gods didn’t want that to happen. Instead, they wanted me to talk to you directly. That being said, no one is dying today.

“But Torres, Rafay is at 4 votes,” you say. “He should be lynched according to your rules. Are you playing favorites now?” I know! My rules still stand. You guys get to decide who dies while I merely set the decisions in stone. In the end, however, the gods have final say in what happens. They decided that Rafay didn’t meet THEIR requirements for a lynch, so he stays living.

If you have any concerns or comments about it, take it up with them! I’m sure Zeus would LOVE to hear you complain about his decision making skills!

Rafay is saved by the gods from Day 2 lynch.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will last until Thursday, August 13 at 8:00 PM CN time. (If all night actions get in before the deadline, we will start earlier)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

“Chiron, I’m worried.” Coming from this girl, these words carried a lot of weight. Daughter of Ares, head counselor of his cabin, Clarisse La Rue is not someone who would spook easily! Even if she was, it would take something serious for her to reveal her fright to others.

She said with a shaky breath, “Last night, I had a dream about the oracle. We were playing capture the flag and I was running through the woods like normal, but she was just sitting there. She told me to trust her, but that their time was running out. I woke up with a sweat and the next morning, Katie found the oracle dead. I wasn’t sure what it meant, but I knew something was wrong.”

Chiron tried to reassure her that she was going to be alright. He told her to go back to her cabin and sleep it off. “Trust me Clarisse, you are in no danger,” Chiron said. “I know the situation at hand is quite unnerving, but we have it under control.” Clarisse left the big house, but she didn’t go straight back to her cabin. Whenever she would get worked up, she would go to the Camp border and look for some monsters to unleash her frustration on.

As she’s in the middle of the woods, she hears a twig snap from behind her. She was expecting a Hellhound, but the figure behind took her by surprise. “Surprise Clarisse. I bet you weren’t expecting me,” he said. He approached her with his sword in hand. “But why? Why Luke,” She replied with tears in her eyes.

“If it weren’t for the stupid oracle, I would’ve never gone on that stupid quest. May Kronos rise again and rid the gods from this stupid planet,” he shouted as he slayed Clarisse.

Ali Bin Turban (Clarisse La Rue), a vigilante, was killed on night 2

Deadline is Friday, August 21 at 8:00 PM CN time

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch or 3 at deadline

*Not voting is prohibited from now on. You can still no-lynch, but you MUST vote by the deadline*

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

LMAO WHO KILLS ALI IN 2 GAMES

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Dang man that's cold blooded. Rip AbT.

Who all is still left in this game? Also I think we've only had one NK per night so hopefully that means we're only dealing with one scum team (who we've found none of).
Also I don't understand what happened with Rafay. I'm assuming he's just lynch proof but the flavor text is really confusing. I don't know what it means that our vote didn't mean their requirements.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Governor in play?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic