Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-21] JOAT^2 Town Wins

open 15 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
866 replies to this topic

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

Boy this game died quick.

Regardless, I have said if there were a better target than Rafay to be proposed I would seriously consider it.  As I believe Ferastica's claim as JOAT, I now do what must be done.

UNVOTE

VOTE:  Velocity

Velocity's lack of response to the accusation nor the emergence of even a remotely valid counter-claim makes this the right vote now.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

Why is everyone voting for the mod ?

Just realised wrong game sorr

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

alright well since velocity isnt gonna post at all

vote velocity

if hes town im gonna be so pissed

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Count:

Velocity (4): Ferastical, Lyner, Finster Baby, brewersalliance,
Finster Baby (1): Rafay,
Rafay (0):  
Ferastical (0):  
brewersalliance (0): 
Lyner (0): 
The Warrior (0):
Robert2424 (0):  

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: The Warrior, Robert2424, Velocity,

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline for actions is Monday, September 28 at 21:00 EDT.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

@TW you are the fourth most active player in velocitys game but saying you aren't active here due to work.... U better not be pretending to be busy and scum :P

Yes, I am crazy busy with work and just about everything else irl right now, but you forgot the part where I also said that I was trying to be more active lately.

Velocity has yet to respond to Ferastical's accusation from several days ago. Deadline is in a little over 4 hours. Normally I don't like to end a day early but I'm not sure if I'll be able to be back online before deadline and this one seems pretty clear cut so I'm going to go ahead and hammer the scum.

Vote: Velocity

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count:

Velocity (5): Ferastical, Lyner, Finster Baby, brewersalliance, The Warrior,
Rafay (0):  
Ferastical (0):  
brewersalliance (0): 
Lyner (0): 
The Warrior (0):
Robert2424 (0):  

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Robert2424, Velocity,

Velocity, Mafia Goon, has been lynched.

It is now Night 6.

Deadline for actions is Wednesday, September 30 at 18:00 EDT.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Night 6 ends.

Ferastical, Townie Jack Of All Trades, has been killed in the night.

It is now Day 7.

Vote Count:

Finster Baby (0):
Rafay (0):  
brewersalliance (0): 
Lyner (0): 
The Warrior (0):
Robert2424 (0):  

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Robert2424, Lyner, Finster Baby, brewersalliance, The Warrior, Rafay,

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch, or 2 at deadline.
Deadline is Friday, October 2 at 21:00 EDT.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

i guess that makes sense there

brewersalliance 105 Lord MK 82 Ali bin Turban 60 Tony Maurice 56 KevinH 56 Robert2424 54 Lyner 49 ghaws 48 Finster Baby 46 Ferastical 46 The Warrior 42 Wolfpacks 32 lilweirdward 28 Velocity 28 Rafay 22 Torres951 13

its day 7 and rafay has the least amount of posts almost for THE ENTIRE GAME.  I said this in the other game.  When rafay is scum he massively hides in inactivity.

Vote Rafay

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

2 Mafia down and our last JOAT died before him claiming anything or revealing any information. 

I don't think Rafay been on either wagon. 

Velocity (5): Ferastical, Lyner, Finster Baby, brewersalliance, The Warrior,
We Know for Sure Ferastical was our JOAT. The Warrior Hammered Velocity.  

Lord MK (4): Lyner, Ali bin Turban, Robert2424, Ferastical,
Lyner also been apart of Both Wagons leading to Scum being lynched. 

So, my suspect list in those I suspect the most to those I suspect the least. 

Brewers,

Rafay,

Finster,

The Warrior,

and then Lyner.

we basically have 2 lynches. or if we did a no lynch today, to test if Mafia is just inactive and have final day be a 3v1. 

I truly believe everyone going to jump simply on the Rafay lynch wagon today. The main problem with Rafay is his activity. Can we rely on him if he's town to come on and vote in time? If scum, he's mainly submitting Night Kills while not doing anything during the day. 

Brewers pushed Ferastical hard with MK. While I doubt 2 scum partners would push a target and draw so much attention to them, I feel Brewers is the best fit for the scum profile at this time. 

Lyner basically clear in my book but since there isn't no For sure thing, he'd have to have played a hell of a Mafia game. He would of have to bush both MK and Velocity and he was the first to vote for Velocity. So I highly doubt it. Then Second to vote for Velocity. 

Finster I have a hard time getting a read on but is possible he's scum. Could of just bused Velecity out after he was already being pushed towards the gallows no matter what. 

The Warrior been mostly Neutral towards everyone. So its hard to gadge. He did hammer Velocity which was scum. 

I feel everyone should post there suspect list at the very least today. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

edit, never mind, i actually just looked thru the games.  he really hasnt been scum that often.  just my GoT game.  i guess he just feels like scum most of the games for the stuff he does/says

either way, hes at 22 total posts for this entire game.  he has put in ZERO effort to help the town win.  he either doest care if we win and isnt gonna help us win this, or he is scum.  i would scroll thru and look at his posts to see if he did anything telling but dudes posted only 22 times out of 768 posts.  will barely be able to find them lol

I feel Brewers is the best fit for the scum profile at this time. 

damn dude, you had had that hard on for me since legit D1.  its been WAAAAAAAAAY over 7 hours.  time to go see a doctor

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

edit, never mind, i actually just looked thru the games.  he really hasnt been scum that often.  just my GoT game.  i guess he just feels like scum most of the games for the stuff he does/says

either way, hes at 22 total posts for this entire game.  he has put in ZERO effort to help the town win.  he either doest care if we win and isnt gonna help us win this, or he is scum.  i would scroll thru and look at his posts to see if he did anything telling but dudes posted only 22 times out of 768 posts.  will barely be able to find them lol

damn dude, you had had that hard on for me since legit D1.  its been WAAAAAAAAAY over 7 hours.  time to go see a doctor

Thats the only thing you care about in my post? 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I think it's highly unlikely that Lyner is our final scum after being on both scum wagons early so I'd place him second on my list of least likely scum.

I don't want to just vote for Rafay because of inactivity but he is looking like he might be the best candidate for two reasons:

1) Fewest posts/least active. Could be scum or just an unhelpful townie.

2) He is the only living player who was not on either scum wagon.

FOS Rafay

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

im about to spin a deal so i cant make this full post yet, but i went thru all the vote counts and based on every single days votes/ i think its VERY likely rafay is our last scum.  

ill share all of them in like an hr or so

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Looking forward to seeing what you found then.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

TW, can you go into more Depth why you think Lyner is scum? He started the wagon on MK who turned scum and mad it possible for the lynch. Without him going to MK, the likely outcome would of been Ferastical being lynched for that day. He also joined in second on the Velocity wagon. Lyner could of unvoted when it started getting support but he didn't. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

I'm a VT.

Don't break the streak here guys.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Day 1

No Lynch (8): brewersalliance, Lord MK, Velocity, ghaws, Wolfpacks, Torres951, Rafay, Tony Maurice,

dAY 2 A random vote.  

Robert2424 (1): Rafay, 

And he also comes up with this theory

Tony would be stupid to kill LWW. I think mafia are trying to frame him.

and i also found this from the same day when he voted for TW

Sure. You were hiding imo. 

So aparently TW was "hiding" when he wasnt active.  maybe rafay got that idea because thats exactly what he was doing

Day 3, lyner did bring up a good point that scum would probably be off the wagon.  velocity was.  WP was town.  that leaves rafay

Not Voting: Velocity, Rafay, Wolfpacks, 

Day 4. Rafay voted after deadline but on WP

Not Voting: Rafay, (past deadline)

Day 5

Not Voting: Rafay, The Warrior,

Day 6

So rafay has voted no lynch, or for no one almost every day.  He was off both scum wagons.  And when he did vote for someone it was random with no reasoning

He has also come up with only two "theories" the entire game

theory 1:  the mafia were trying to frame tony with the lww kill

theory 2:  TW is hiding as inactive as mafia

i bet he came up with those theories because that is exactly what he is doing/did as mafia

Thats the only thing you care about in my post? 

yes, because you think im the final scum, and its not me.  its most likely rafay.  so the rest is irrelevant at this point to me lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

TW, can you go into more Depth why you think Lyner is scum? He started the wagon on MK who turned scum and mad it possible for the lynch. Without him going to MK, the likely outcome would of been Ferastical being lynched for that day. He also joined in second on the Velocity wagon. Lyner could of unvoted when it started getting support but he didn't.

I said that I think it’s HIGHLY UNLIKELY that Lyner is scum. He is the most likely townie in my opinion (after me since I know I am).

I'm a VT.

After being mostly silent throughout the game that’s all you have for us?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I said that I think it’s HIGHLY UNLIKELY that Lyner is scum. He is the most likely townie in my opinion (after me since I know I am).

I'm a VT.

After being mostly silent throughout the game that’s all you have for us?

and you are shocked by this why? lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
I’m not at all because he does it every game. I’m just hoping he’ll actually contribute more.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 15 players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter