Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[VL-01] Halo: The Battle Of Reach Mafia: Mafia-SK TIE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
959 replies to this topic

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
  • Squadron:Kilo

Tony didn't defend Rafay. He was questioning those defending Rafay.

I told you so.
Lyner is a liar, first and foremost.

But whenever i point it out, everyone wants to lynch me.

But you've also said that he has fascist tendencies. Should I treat this statement seriously too? 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

Maybe those are the 2 extremes. I try too little and lww tries too much.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Also yeah, I probably should stop defending people in case they turn out scum lol, but Rafay doing a joke/grudge vote on me isn't really the same thing as AbT making a concerted effort to get someone lynched. Ferastical said pretty much everything I was thinking when I made my vote.

Posting three-liner, that takes 20s to write is a concerted effort? Are you hailing from some lazy-land? Nah...can't be because you're constantly trying way too hard.

I don't understand why you constantly refuse to even acknowledge doing something scummy. I was gonna say you're almost as bad as Rafay, but honestly it's not even close lol, he's the king of doing no wrong in his own mind. You're on your way though.

I don't really care to push this anymore, brewers is probably right that sticking your neck out on D1 to get people to lynch a rando would be pretty dumb as scum, and I think you're a smarter player than to do that. All this defensiveness is interesting though, I'll have my eye on you for the next few days when votes have more consequence.

Unvote

Does anyone have a post count? I'm curious how far ahead of MK I am.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

brewers is probably right

please dont agree with me.  Now Robert is going to vote me all game and say we are scum partners because you agree with me lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

brewers is probably right

please dont agree with me.  Now Robert is going to vote me all game and say we are scum partners because you agree with me lol

I totally agree, maybe we should stick to not agreeing with anyone... wait

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Also yeah, I probably should stop defending people in case they turn out scum lol, but Rafay doing a joke/grudge vote on me isn't really the same thing as AbT making a concerted effort to get someone lynched. Ferastical said pretty much everything I was thinking when I made my vote.

Posting three-liner, that takes 20s to write is a concerted effort? Are you hailing from some lazy-land? Nah...can't be because you're constantly trying way too hard.

I don't understand why you constantly refuse to even acknowledge doing something scummy. I was gonna say you're almost as bad as Rafay, but honestly it's not even close lol, he's the king of doing no wrong in his own mind. You're on your way though.

I don't really care to push this anymore, brewers is probably right that sticking your neck out on D1 to get people to lynch a rando would be pretty dumb as scum, and I think you're a smarter player than to do that. All this defensiveness is interesting though, I'll have my eye on you for the next few days when votes have more consequence.

lol you guys are way too serious for day one

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

lol you guys are way too serious for day one

Why shouldn’t we take the game seriously on day one?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Because nobody knows anything sir

Unless you're scum that wants to direct townies into a certain direction

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

Unvote

Does anyone have a post count? I'm curious how far ahead of MK I am.

If you stop using hyperboles (like "constantly refuse" in your current post) your life will change for better. 

Oh and since you unvoted don't forget to vote Rafay. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Because nobody knows anything sir

Unless you're scum that wants to direct townies into a certain direction

Convenient things to say after you have just been caught in a lie

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

If you stop using hyperboles (like "constantly refuse" in your current post) your life will change for better.

Oh and since you unvoted don't forget to vote Rafay.

:wub:

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Convenient things to say after you have just been caught in a lie
I'm getting a dejavu 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
@velocity

Vote count or nah?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Was out parting all night, had a good time, thanks for asking.   

dude arent you even younger than velocity?   hes like 12 so youre what?  7?!  

16, thanks for playing  B)

I thought I was the youngest one here. Just 2 months older :P

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Discord ID:captainjf

*looks at alarm clock*

Oh crap!!!

Looks like I overslept for this one.

*Throws alarm clock at wall and checks the thread*

So...The Warrior...you like to pick on the newbies huh? Think them easy prey?

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
He's ALIVE!!

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
MY apOLOGIes! I slept through my alarm at 7 until 8. I had to be at work by 8:30, so I couldn’t get on my computer to make a count.
I’ll be home in about 3 hours. I’ll do a post and vote count then.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

*Unofficial Vote Count*

Tony Maurice (0): 

Lilweirdward (1): Brewers

Brewers (0): 

Lyner (0): 

Canik (0): 

Ali bin Turban (1): Ferastical

KevinH (0): 

The Warrior (0): 

Captainjf (2): Tony Maurice, The Warrior

Rafay (4): Lyner, AbT, MK, Robert

Torres951 (0): 

Lord MK (1): Torres

Finster Baby (0): 

Ferastical (0): 

Robert2424 (0): 

Wolfpacks (0): 

No Lynch (5): Canik, KevinH, Rafay, Finster, Wolfpacks

Not Voting (2): LWW, Captainjf

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch or 5 at deadline.

Deadline is 9-19 at 6 PM CN time.

Post Count

lilweirdward  26

Tony Maurice  23

brewersalliance  22

Lord MK  15

KevinH  13

Velocity 12

Ali bin Turban  11

Finster Baby  10

Lyner  10

Wolfpacks  10

Ferastical  9

Robert2424  9

The Warrior  9

Rafay  7

Torres951 6

Canik  5

captainjf  1

Edited by Torres951, 19 September 2020 - 06:02 PM.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

TORRES, EDITING POSTS IS AGAINST LIKE EVERY MAFIA RULE IN EXISTENCE LOL

GRANTED IT WAS JUST A VOTE AND POST COUNT BUT STILL 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

looks like rafay is the leading candidate for a lynch today.  is he scum?  probably not, but at the same time I always think lynch is better than no lynch and rafay isnt exactly the biggest asset to the town.

captainjf showed up so voting him off for being inactive no longer should happen... 

ABT has been actually pushing to get rafay lynched.  would be a very bad play if he was scum, as it is putting him in the spotlight for nothing, so I feel very confident that ABT is probably town.

so lets have some fun.  

Vote MK

and here is why:

Vote: Torres Better to lynch him before he kills me

why would MK be so worried about being killed by torres?  maybe MK is scum. last time he was scum, it was torres that killed him, so perhaps he is worried about having the same fate.

especially considering MKs reasoning for why he is thinking torres will off him again

Well, it happened in every game we have been in so far.

its happened in the game where MK was scum.  thats it, so maybe MK slipped up and meant every time he is scum...

so clearly MK just slipped up and is actually scum and worried about torres busting him as a vig again :P

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter