Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[VL-01] Halo: The Battle Of Reach Mafia: Mafia-SK TIE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
959 replies to this topic

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Velocity

What's with all the different colors? Lol

To differentiate in dialogue who is speaking.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Well that's surprising. I guess we're back to square one, but with at least a few pages of content to sift through.

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

I'm glad everyone survived first contact with the enemy!

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

Well that's surprising. I guess we're back to square one, but with at least a few pages of content to sift through.

u mean a dozen

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Probably some people got some new information during the night as well. Though they may not be eager to share it immediately.

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

Does this mean someone tried to kill you?

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Vote: lyner.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

Hell yeah, now that we have Aslan on our team, the win is certain! He can just roar the baddies away... right?

Wot?

MK has been under the threat of the noose so often, it's just a reflex now, isn't it? Mate, I ain't even blaming you, but there's pretty much nada to incriminate the dude with and in turn, you're gonna get sussed so hard again. See how it doesn't play out well?  :P 

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

I don’t see what MK did as suspicious at all, just normal behaviour. You and rafay are a different story though..

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Interesting. I thought you wanted to vote for Finster? Why the change of heart?

Hell yeah, now that we have Aslan on our team, the win is certain! He can just roar the baddies away... right?

Something like that ;)

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Does this mean someone tried to kill you?

No, just that the Covenant are a ruthless enemy. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

alright so, i threw out a late vote on MK yesterday not realizing the deadline was so close... I was hoping it would pick up steam because I am pretty sure he is scum.  And here is why:

I am not going to fully role claim,  however, velocity did give me a special ability BEFORE the game actually started.  I was able to chose two players and was told if they were the same alignment or different alignments. 

The players I chose were ABT and MK.  

I chose ABT because I have never played with him as scum, and in the previous games he has been pretty aggressive towards people, and to me, he is still kind of an unknown for if thats just his playstyle or there is more to it.  So i wanted to use him for it.

And I picked MK because MK has a reputation of sometimes acting a little scummy, while also making up information.  

The result I got was "different alignment"

So that means either one is town and one is not town, or both could be different non town factions.  With no kills last night, I doubt we have multiple scum factions so to me, its more likely that one of them is town and one is scum.

And based in D1, i am fairly confident that ABT is the townie in this situation.  ABT hard core pushed for us to lynch rafay yesterday.  I dont think a scum player would do that d1.  I could be wrong since Rafay is well, Rafay, and no one would really give anyone shit for pushing a rafay wagaon, and ABT could be scum and know this, BUT, i think its far more likely that ABT is town.  I threw out the torres comment on MK yesterday because it makes sense he would be worried about toress killing him again IF he is scum.  And now today MK just threw a vote out on lyner with zero explaination.  Again, this makes me think MK is the scum in this situation.

while I am pretty sure a lynch of mk will result in us getting scum, he could still be a third party role or town.  If he does flip town then obviously that means ABT is not town.  

so:  vote MK

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Before I get started with Mafia ...

Biggest Blowout of Week 2

166.80 Not playing
 85.28 Establishment
+81.52

I'm such a loser.

Now onto Mafia ...

I don't believe that Brewers' story is made up so it's best to take the 50-50 chance on either AbT or MK.

To generate discussion, I'll take the other side, at least for now.

Vote: Ali bin Turban

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

alright so, i threw out a late vote on MK yesterday not realizing the deadline was so close... I was hoping it would pick up steam because I am pretty sure he is scum.  And here is why:

I am not going to fully role claim,  however, velocity did give me a special ability BEFORE the game actually started.  I was able to chose two players and was told if they were the same alignment or different alignments. 

The players I chose were ABT and MK.  

I chose ABT because I have never played with him as scum, and in the previous games he has been pretty aggressive towards people, and to me, he is still kind of an unknown for if thats just his playstyle or there is more to it.  So i wanted to use him for it.

And I picked MK because MK has a reputation of sometimes acting a little scummy, while also making up information.  

The result I got was "different alignment"

So that means either one is town and one is not town, or both could be different non town factions.  With no kills last night, I doubt we have multiple scum factions so to me, its more likely that one of them is town and one is scum.

And based in D1, i am fairly confident that ABT is the townie in this situation.  ABT hard core pushed for us to lynch rafay yesterday.  I dont think a scum player would do that d1.  I could be wrong since Rafay is well, Rafay, and no one would really give anyone shit for pushing a rafay wagaon, and ABT could be scum and know this, BUT, i think its far more likely that ABT is town.  I threw out the torres comment on MK yesterday because it makes sense he would be worried about toress killing him again IF he is scum.  And now today MK just threw a vote out on lyner with zero explaination.  Again, this makes me think MK is the scum in this situation.

while I am pretty sure a lynch of mk will result in us getting scum, he could still be a third party role or town.  If he does flip town then obviously that means ABT is not town.  

so:  vote MK

This is interesting. So you were told before the game started that ABT and MK had different alignments?

This seems like it'd be too much of a stretch to make up so I'm inclined to believe it. Assuming it is in fact true then I agree with Kevin below that it's in our best interest to explore lynching ABT or MK today. In theory we have a 50% chance of hitting scum now. If not today, we at least know who to probably lynch tomorrow. 

Before I get started with Mafia ...

Biggest Blowout of Week 2

166.80 Not playing
 85.28 Establishment
+81.52

I'm such a loser.

Now onto Mafia ...

I don't believe that Brewers' story is made up so it's best to take the 50-50 chance on either AbT or MK.

To generate discussion, I'll take the other side, at least for now.

Vote: Ali bin Turban

You really suck, dude.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

dis gonna be good

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Can I just say, if MK ends up being scum in 4 straight games I'm gonna lose my mind. People need to start bastard modding just to make sure he stops being scum in every single game.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

People need to start bastard modding

is the bastardest of all bastard mods... lol 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

I feel with that info. MK and ABT basically need to claim. I Don't have a strong read on either currently but if one is indeed scum, lets figure it out. However, even if we do guess right, they other may be killed during the night or Brewers may be targeted if scum feels he can use the ability again. 

However, I'm kind of surprised Brewers got this special ability. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I don't think either needs to claim until one of them is the clear front runner to be lynched. The day just started. Let's see what they have to say first.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Something else I am curious about: Why was there no incident last night? Is there a logical reason for the baddies to keep us around? Are there non-violent actions that the baddies could have taken last night such as intel gathering that we may be unaware of?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter