Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[MK-6] Switch - SK wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
612 replies to this topic

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

The Switch

Switch is a Night Start Open Setup.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Switch_(Setup)

Rules:

• Mass role-claiming is not allowed, but you may reveal your role if you have something interesting to share.

Also BAH!

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

Interesting kills overnight.  I think we have to play LYLO today or we lose.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

Alright I am here now. 

I have a bit of a bomb to drop. I am here to role claim as the cop.

Night 0 I investigated LWW and he came as town.

Why? Well it's LWW. He is a very good player when town and scum so it was good to get a confirmation. 

Night 1 I investigated Robert (Dontavian Edit: Velocity (Name Mixup) and got nothing because of cop switch.  

I already suspicious of him during the day because of his actions so I wanted to investigate him prior to day 2. All I had left was post analysis at that point and wasn't sure about wasting another night on him yet. 

Night 2 I investigated Brewers and he came out to be mafia.

I was a bit lost on who to investigate after the events of the day so I returned to my night 0 reasoning. Investigate a player who is effective as scum and town. His previous performance in Velocity's game also scared me a little so I needed confirmation. Luckily there was no cop switch and I found him out. 

I found a scum, if we are in this LYLO situation we need to lynch brewers to make the town winning viable again. Dontavian's seeming panic is a little suspicious and since I didn't get results it is possibly brewers and him doing some weird thing together to get Don lynched. And honestly considering how brewers did in Velocity's game with his manipulation I don't doubt that this is could. I already know brewers is scum but I get EXTREME suspicion from Don now as it is a possibility. It has also been good to know that LWW's analysis are a townie doing work. 

So please,

VOTE BREWERS 

Let's get town back on the map. 

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Welp that definitely helps lol. Need to give some time for someone to counter claim but I would be beyond impressed if Tony made up a claim that detailed lol.

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Night 1 I investigated Robert (Dontavian) and got nothing because of cop switch.  

I already suspicious of him during the day because of his actions so I wanted to investigate him prior to day 2. All I had left was post analysis at that point and wasn't sure about wasting another night on him yet. 

Um, just to clarify...I replaced Robert in brewers election game. I’ve always been in this game.

As for me somehow panicking and RCing to deflect something... I’m NOT panicked and I’m not deflecting anything. I RCd for the reasons previously stated. brewers started piling on for no reason other than to throw suspicion on me, so since we’re LYLO as Town now, subtly is not an option. I am not a PR, so the only way I can help is to ID myself to the remaining town and vote someone I find suspicious... brewers. That’s as succinct and honest as I can be. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Sorry Dontavian, the 2 games confused me. I will edit the post but leave my original entry in. I am a lot less suspicious as I haven't investigated you and your defence could be true. Just a simple name mix-up there. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

Sorry Dontavian, the 2 games confused me. I will edit the post but leave my original entry in. I am a lot less suspicious as I haven't investigated you and your defence could be true. Just a simple name mix-up there. 

Easy enough to do when playing multiple games... I just didn’t want that to confuse anyone

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Well this is interesting. As it's been pointed out multiple times this game is basically lylo so I guess it kind of makes sense that someone would come out and fake claim cop. Unfortunately for Tony, he fake claimed he got a guilty on the person who is actually the cop lol

I didn't want to have to claim as I have not gotten a single result with my investigations.

N0 I investigated TW, because let's face it. He's definitely one of the top players in the game. He can be a huge threat as scum and he is very hard to decipher if he is town or scum. MK opened the game up and never gave me a result. I assumed it meant I was switched off but I also figured he might have forgotten a bit so I bugged him about it and finally told me that yes I was switched off.

Night 1 I investigated Ferastical because I found it kind of strange how he removed his vote off Rafay at the last minute. To me it felt like he could have been scum jumping ship to try to claim he wasn't part of the death of the townie. Again MK gave me no response to my action so I now know that meant I was once again turned off

night 2 I picked CoD. I never played with him before and he jumped right into the swing of things with ABT. I was unsure of his playstyle and figured it would be better to be safe than sorry with him. MK gave me the result of "no result" this time, which made sense since my target died. I don't know if that means I was not turned off, or that I just got that via default because my target was killed.

I am on mobile right now but a couple posts from Tony kind of stand out to me so I will go back and quote them tomorrow. One of them is tony on D1 actually trying and playing seriously, which is something he has not done in the past. I get the feeling that his scum partners told him he better actually try and not just lulz his way through the game like he's done in pretty much every single game so far.

Also, he is using the fact that I double bussed my teammates last game as more evidence here with me putting some shade on Don today. My actions last game just gave him the prefect excuse to try to frame me. As it's been stated by lyner, me and lww this is basically Lylo. I would not start the day by throwing shade on my partner. A mislynch here makes it so town cannot win the game. If I killed my partner all it takes is for the sk to off me and we are eliminated or for the cop to find me and that's game. So I wouldn't do something so foolish. It does however give tony a good reason to fake claim. It's lylo for town. If mafia offs a townie, all they have to do is kill the sk and they basically win the game.

Tony being the mafia member to claim this makes perfect sense too. Like LWW said, it's tony who made this claim so he doubts he could make this up. Well maybe tony isn't actually the one who came up with the claim and his partner did and Tony's the one who is posting it for this very reason: Tony has a reputation for being well tony so he wouldn't be good enough to make it up.

But tony is clearly lying lol this is the first mafia game he has ever played where he has taken it seriously. He's been town in virtually every single game he has played and put no effort into being serious. and in this game he's decided to sing a different tune. I'm if any of us drew tony as their scum partner you would tell him he better try, because in legit every single game he has ended up being lynched for the sole reason that he doesn't take shit seriously. Even in my election game he was gonna be "lynched" for the exact same reason but lww forgot to cast the vote to do it lol so either tony had a come to Jesus moment and decided to actually try to help the town win, while at the exact same time putting in zero effort in the other game going on, or he is scum and his partners told him you better play serious or we are gonna get fucked. I think it's quite obvious which one it is.

I also think it's very unlikely that Dontavian is mafia at this point, because tony is throwing shade as him too.

Vote Tony
Also don brought up a good point. Tony's claim does have a bit of an error in it. Dontavian was not robert in this game. Typically when one does do a fake claim, it's easy to screw it up with a tiny detail like that.

Also he went back and did edit the post which is a HUGE no no.

Tony was trying to use the not sure on robert/Dontavian to further his conspiracy that I was trying to bus my partner Don, and when don informed him he used the wrong game for his fake claim, he went back and edited the post to try to make it look like he meant velocity

He further used that to say he

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
I'm not ready to completely give Dontavian a pass but this day obviously turned into a choice between Tony and brewers, so we'll save that for another day. Which choice Don picks will be interesting though.

I'm interested to see how other people read this situation. One of them has to be lying.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Vote Count

Brewersalliance (2): Dontavian, Tony
Tony Maurice (1): Brewers
Ferastical (0):
Velocity (0):
Lyner (0):
lilweirdward (0):
Dontavian (0):
Finster Baby (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Velocity, Lilywad, limey, Ferastical, baby

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Wednesday, November 25 at 0000 UTC.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
I’m willing to believe that brewers might actually be the cop switch, and for now...

Vote: brewersalliance

This is certainly a very interesting situation though, be sure to not hammer him too quickly.
He apparently has something else to say.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

Now this is interesting. Let's not rush since we have quite some time and tomorrow to consider.

If Tony is scum and fake claimed to lynch brewers. Assuming 2 night kills, we will be left with 2 mafias, 1 SK, and 2 town.

Without SK's help, town can't win the game. But theoretically, SK will just pretend to be town and lynch Tony. Assuming mafia & SK targets leftover townies I think this would be a double win for Mafia & SK?

So it's a bold scum move but it could guarantee a victory if SK is willing to cooperate, and SK will be willing to cooperate only if he has the mafia kill protection.

If Tony is scum, then Brewers is cop. Which means his cop ability was shutdown 3 times. That means it's likely that SK didn't try to play around with it, so SK chose mafia protection. (It's too risky for mafia if they didn't turn off the switches on N0, while for SK that chose town protection they will absolutely turns off all switch).

tl;dr if Tony is scum, Mafia & SK may be able to force a double-win if we mislynch today.

Reasons to believe Tony is town cop:

- This is the first time he got cop role so it shows that he's taking it more seriously

- The RC is out of the blue (unless he's panicking over Dontavian potentially getting wagon'd after the panicky post)

Reasons to doubt Tony:

- His results are a bit suspicious, but I guess there are randomness to consider.

I'm leaning on Tony being our real cop right now.

I also re-read the thread and FB seems the most suspicious to me so far. There is the RL issue so some inactivities could be looked over, but he avoided sharing strong opinions so far. Good chance he is our SK.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

I'm not ready to completely give Dontavian a pass but this day obviously turned into a choice between Tony and brewers, so we'll save that for another day. Which choice Don picks will be interesting though.

I'm interested to see how other people read this situation. One of them has to be lying.

Not sure what else I could do to validate my RC. Thread will just have to provide context and we’ll see what happens after the votes are cast. As for my pick, unless some other evidence comes up to corroborate his encyclopedic RC,I’m leaving my vote on brewers for the reasons previously stated. (Basically him attacking me for “an obvious post equating to a panicked noob scum”, setting up a straw man argument to throw shade on me).  As stated, at that point, the only play I saw that would benefit Town was to RC so they knew.  Resultantly, some others have followed suit on voting brewers, although not RCing. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Not sure what else I could do to validate my RC. Thread will just have to provide context and we’ll see what happens after the votes are cast. As for my pick, unless some other evidence comes up to corroborate his encyclopedic RC,I’m leaving my vote on brewers for the reasons previously stated. (Basically him attacking me for “an obvious post equating to a panicked noob scum”, setting up a straw man argument to throw shade on me).  As stated, at that point, the only play I saw that would benefit Town was to RC so they knew.  Resultantly, some others have followed suit on voting brewers, although not RCing. 

What you did is literally new scum player 101.  was i supposed to just ignore it?  lol town players typically do not rush to RC, its not a good play.  i get what you were thinking, and i do think youre probably town (though u could be the sk)

I’m willing to believe that brewers might actually be the cop switch, and for now...

Vote: brewersalliance

This is certainly a very interesting situation though, be sure to not hammer him too quickly.
He apparently has something else to say.

first off, what makes you think i am the cop switch lol do you feel like providing any sort of reasoning for that or nah

secondly, you say dont hammer brewers too fast, aka dont rush the vote, but you also vote for me right away, which is basically the opposite of what you are saying not to do.  

id almost be willing to wager velocity is some form of scum, either the sk or tony's partner.

Velocity NEVER votes early like this.  he always holds his vote.  he is probably by far the most conservative person here when it comes to voting.  and then he gives a "be careful with your votes" warning even tho hes just throwing out a vote?  

he feels like scum to me here.  making sure im the first to the three votes so i am in line for the deadline lynch just in case tony and i tie.  

Idk if he would be tony's partner as that could be dangerous, but it is basically lylo for town, so it would probably be worth the risk to ensure my death.  he could also be the sk hoping for a win win.  either they lynch a very good town player with my death or they lynch a scum player, and velocity can claim see, i was the vote that put him to deadline lynch.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
I have reason to believe tony over you as the cop right now. If two separate people hammer you in succession I would be surprised, because if you are indeed town then I guarantee you at least somebody voting for you right now is scum.

Tony coming out about it first is extremely unlike him, and points to that he could be who he says he is.

Do you really think that if Tony was suspecting me at all while you weren’t nearly as much before I voted, that I would vote for you over him? Especially if he is the town cop? If I was a scum I would be wanting to lynch him next because he suspects me.

You call it unlike me, but you said it yourself. “Why would I want anyone to be able to predict what I’ll do?”

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Do you really think that if Tony was suspecting me at all while you weren’t nearly as much before I voted, that I would vote for you over him? Especially if he is the town cop? If I was a scum I would be wanting to lynch him next because he suspects me.

unless you are either his partner or an sk who chose mafia immunity, yes

im pretty sure thats what the sk chose, as my cop ability has been turned off every single night.  if the sk chose the cop and vig immunity, they would more likely than not leave the cop on since they cant be hit by the cop but the mafia can.

so yes, it makes perfect sense for you to vote me over him lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
I’m not necessarily upset that you think me dumb enough to play such a staunch departure from my normal style of gameplay, just a bit disappointed. Why would I do this, just to oust one person who might not even be scum, and reveal that I was the SK?

It doesn’t make much sense. It’s very likely that the SK took mafia NK immunity, it wouldn’t make sense for them to scum hunt or reveal themselves going for scum.
Were I the SK, I would try to lynch tony and then kill you if he wasn’t the cop, because it would mean one scum and the cop would be out of the way, since he suspects me some while you did not much of if at all at the time.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

because u didnt think it would reveal you as the sk?  i never said explicitly you are the sk, i said i think you are some form of scum

id almost be willing to wager velocity is some form of scum, either the sk or tony's partner.

you are keying in hard here to defend against being the sk and now you are making me very confident that you are indeed the sk

you are straight up admitting that you are completely departing from your play-style.  you have nothing to go off other than Tony's RC, which is a complete fabrication.  hell he straight up used the investigation of robert to try to throw shade at Don before Don pointed out he had the wrong game.  You dont screw that up when you make honest RC's.  You screw that up when your RC is a fabrication

@velocity if you were so concerned about fast votes on me, and so concerned about the day ending early then why place the vote on me?  you are feigning concern when in reality you are trying to push the lynch.  if you were so convinced i was scum, you would have actually given a reason other than "i believe brewers is the cop switch, dont rush the vote but also vote brewers."  now why would you think im the cop switch?  well if you are the sk, you have the ability to also switch so you could have done a switch and assumed my switch would have been turned on so i should have gotten a result.  thats the only thing I can think of for why you would be so sure that i am the cop switch lol  but you also forgot that the mafia can control a switch too so u might have actually turned me off instead of back on.

while i do not have definitive proof that velocity is the sk, i do have the proof that tony is scum, since he claimed the role that i am, cop lol so i still feel that tony is the best bet as he is confirmed scum (in my eyes, obviously the rest of town does not know who is who)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
It 100% is a departure from my normal play style, which is why I wouldn’t do it as an SK.

I would have been in the perfect position to let it play out and one of you die, kill somebody else, the other die the next day (if the one that died was the cop). Hell, I could’ve killed the other one of you involved in the situation. The cop being suspicious of somebody without any evidence is essentially the same as a VT being suspicious of somebody.

I just believe you more likely to be scum, based on all things put forth right now.

I never told anyone to vote you, I voted you and then specifically said to hold off on more votes so nobody would hammer you.

In your own scenario, you already have at least one scum and likely two in your eyes voting you, leaving just one more, so it would be impossible for a scum team to hammer you unless they jumped the gun. Most town won’t rush a vote, especially not on a high profile and active player like you.

I raised the possibility of you being the cop switch, because it would be the most confident way for a player to counter a cop claim and set up a story, in the event that the SK was kicking around, which they are.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Well this is interesting. As it's been pointed out multiple times this game is basically lylo so I guess it kind of makes sense that someone would come out and fake claim cop. Unfortunately for Tony, he fake claimed he got a guilty on the person who is actually the cop lol

I didn't want to have to claim as I have not gotten a single result with my investigations.

N0 I investigated TW, because let's face it. He's definitely one of the top players in the game. He can be a huge threat as scum and he is very hard to decipher if he is town or scum. MK opened the game up and never gave me a result. I assumed it meant I was switched off but I also figured he might have forgotten a bit so I bugged him about it and finally told me that yes I was switched off.

Night 1 I investigated Ferastical because I found it kind of strange how he removed his vote off Rafay at the last minute. To me it felt like he could have been scum jumping ship to try to claim he wasn't part of the death of the townie. Again MK gave me no response to my action so I now know that meant I was once again turned off

night 2 I picked CoD. I never played with him before and he jumped right into the swing of things with ABT. I was unsure of his playstyle and figured it would be better to be safe than sorry with him. MK gave me the result of "no result" this time, which made sense since my target died. I don't know if that means I was not turned off, or that I just got that via default because my target was killed.

I am on mobile right now but a couple posts from Tony kind of stand out to me so I will go back and quote them tomorrow. One of them is tony on D1 actually trying and playing seriously, which is something he has not done in the past. I get the feeling that his scum partners told him he better actually try and not just lulz his way through the game like he's done in pretty much every single game so far.

Also, he is using the fact that I double bussed my teammates last game as more evidence here with me putting some shade on Don today. My actions last game just gave him the prefect excuse to try to frame me. As it's been stated by lyner, me and lww this is basically Lylo. I would not start the day by throwing shade on my partner. A mislynch here makes it so town cannot win the game. If I killed my partner all it takes is for the sk to off me and we are eliminated or for the cop to find me and that's game. So I wouldn't do something so foolish. It does however give tony a good reason to fake claim. It's lylo for town. If mafia offs a townie, all they have to do is kill the sk and they basically win the game.

Tony being the mafia member to claim this makes perfect sense too. Like LWW said, it's tony who made this claim so he doubts he could make this up. Well maybe tony isn't actually the one who came up with the claim and his partner did and Tony's the one who is posting it for this very reason: Tony has a reputation for being well tony so he wouldn't be good enough to make it up.

But tony is clearly lying lol this is the first mafia game he has ever played where he has taken it seriously. He's been town in virtually every single game he has played and put no effort into being serious. and in this game he's decided to sing a different tune. I'm if any of us drew tony as their scum partner you would tell him he better try, because in legit every single game he has ended up being lynched for the sole reason that he doesn't take shit seriously. Even in my election game he was gonna be "lynched" for the exact same reason but lww forgot to cast the vote to do it lol so either tony had a come to Jesus moment and decided to actually try to help the town win, while at the exact same time putting in zero effort in the other game going on, or he is scum and his partners told him you better play serious or we are gonna get fucked. I think it's quite obvious which one it is.

I also think it's very unlikely that Dontavian is mafia at this point, because tony is throwing shade as him too.

Vote Tony
Also don brought up a good point. Tony's claim does have a bit of an error in it. Dontavian was not robert in this game. Typically when one does do a fake claim, it's easy to screw it up with a tiny detail like that.

Also he went back and did edit the post which is a HUGE no no.

Tony was trying to use the not sure on robert/Dontavian to further his conspiracy that I was trying to bus my partner Don, and when don informed him he used the wrong game for his fake claim, he went back and edited the post to try to make it look like he meant velocity

He further used that to say he

It's my word against brewers here and I urge all townies to please heavily consider what I'm saying. 

I just want to say it plain and simple that you are not the cop, I am. 

I can't really say anything about the investigations except that they are fake. There's not much else to it. Brewers is lying out of his ears as some sort of mafia, town I need you to trust me here. 

I made the claim and post all by myself brewers, you proud? 

And I would like to tell you brewers that yes, I had a jesus moment. I got sick of being lynched so early on all the time and wanted to actually live for a while. No scum partners to tell me anything. Besides it's more fun this way. 

Anyway I understand I have a reputation but I plead all members of the town to give me a chance. I am the cop and brewers is not. I am town and brewers is not. I just need you all to trust me here, brewers is scum and we need to lynch him to give us all more of a chance. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter