Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[MK-6] Switch - SK wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
612 replies to this topic

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Vote Count

Tony Maurice (1):Velocity
Velocity (0):
Finster Baby (0):
Ferastical (0):
Lyner (0):
Dontavian (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Dontavian, Tony, Ferastical, Limey, Baby

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Sunday, November 29 at 0000 UTC.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Post Count

Tony Maurice 53 (6) - orange
Finster Baby 45 (6) - orange
Dontavian 44 (7)
Lyner 37 (8)
Ferastical 37 (6) - orange
Velocity 21 (4) - red

B - W
D - C
F - K
V - L

Wake up, lurkers.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

Still waiting for Tony's explanation wrt:

And I’ll do that tomorrow @velocity, I have something on tomorrow that I need to prepare for today. 

Maybe this will motivate him

Vote: Tony

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

That's always good motivation. 

VOTE:  Tony Maurice

NOTE:  This only makes 2 votes.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

And I’ll do that tomorrow @velocity, I have something on tomorrow that I need to prepare for today.

Yeah, that’s what I’m just waiting on right now

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Vote Count - posting again cause i made a small mistake in the last one and didn't count Velocity's vote

Tony Maurice (3): Velocity, Limey, Baby
Finster Baby (0):
Velocity (0):
Ferastical (0):
Lyner (0):
Dontavian (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Dontavian, Tony, Ferastical

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

This...but I don't want to hammer him before the opportunity to explain himself. I don't know what he can say to justify the mind-boggling changes in his story etc, but...

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
Unvote

I’m going to give him about one more day and then I might just vote for him again... If he doesn’t explain himself.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

Unvote

I’m going to give him about one more day and then I might just vote for him again... If he doesn’t explain himself.

I didn't realize velocity had voted for him and was about to unvote him.  He'd hammer himself just to spite us.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

I can't see why everyone is surprised I haven't posted yet. 

I told you guys I had something on yesterday and I just got home today. Remember I'm in Aussie timezone please. 

It'll happen in this day for me

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Oh and I realise I said I would do it yesterday - my bad 

I am changing my mind on this. All going through other games to gather brewers quotes and offer my analysis is a colossal waste of time. I will offer my analysis on people in this game but I'd prefer to keep my reasoning close to my chest and not give it away for the future. I'll be lynched for that gladly. You guys don't need to know and it doesn't aid the town's cause. 

Anyway, the following is an analysis of what Ferastical has said this game. More beneficial then me spending ages going through games AGAIN to make a useless post about dead brewers. 

Day 1

Oh, hi everyone

Vote -> Brewersalliance

Don't you dare bring my mother into this  

D1 troll vote on scum partner? Not much but should definitely not be ignored. 

Unvote

Don't feel like supporting any grudges y'all have, it's getting kinda old too, at least for me. Maybe I'm getting old? Who knows.

Keep talking smack tho, so I can jump on anyone that seems suspicious! Actually, vote whomever, not like I care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For me a strange one. He blatantly supports what could be considered a grudge for multiple posts this day. 

I think the odds actually support this being the case..

Never tell me the odds... also please tell me this is meant with humour, cause otherwise I don't wanna believe you're like, actually trying to present a town-read for Torres on D1...

You're active enough to make me suspicious, so that must tell you how active you've been, TW   Never hurts to have more posts floating around!

Unless of course you're trying to brainwash everyone, then it ain't fine...  

The grudge against torres being that he is a troll and doesn't take games seriously. Could be interpreted a different way I understand but it can also be seen as a grudge being held against torres. 

Oh btw how's the strategy of getting me lynched D1 working out for you losers? 

You ain't even trying!  

Vote -> Rafay

Rafay grudge much? It's day 1 anyone, nobody had done much of anything, including you. 

Ugh, I'm so pissed off!

It just seems like Rafay intentionally joins every game just to be voted out in the first few days... to what? Hoard win counts? 

As in if Rafay is a certain alignment, he let's himself get voted off and let's everyone else do the hard work and if his alignment wins, he can be declared a "winner" although contributing nothing? Not cool, mate.   :mellow:

What's this? More grudges. Seriously? I thought you didn't want to support them. 

Wow, Rafay got active ( for a moment at least). Thats really great, keep it up.

I know right? At least being active is half the victory. 

MORE MORE MORE

I don't know, like your be very active

Some things you don't have to promise, you just do. The reason that lead us to this point is because Rafay has been inactive in numerous previous games and has built up a poor reputation. The only proof we need for him to change is not a promise, but more posting.

Since Rafay has been fairly active in these past days, I'm willing to give him a chance to show that he can do better.

Unvote

If SK picked town/vig protection, it's in his best interest to turn on the cop ability. So cop might know whether SK picked mafia/town by his result last night

This begs the question if our SK was aware of this strategy when first deciding to act. And can you always be certain the mafia will turn off the ability? What if they want to bet on the fact that the SK will indeed reverse the switches, so they leave everything on? And as a PR you never really know who flipped a switch, if you think about it. If your power was active, did both the SK and the Mafia flip the switch, or did neither?... and so forth.

Oh boy, this game gonna be crazy.

First half is some more grudges eh. 

Second half just a line of questioning which I grasp nothing from. 

Rafay deserves to die with 4 / 14 certainty. But so does everyone else.

If you rule out yourself, then it makes 4/13... even better odds! Unless you're scum, of course  

Just some fluff. 

Well that's all of his posts for day 1. 

Rafay was lynched and this was it:

Rafay (8): Baby, Abt, Limey, Wp, Tw, Dontavian, Lilywad, Brewers

Interesting day, some fluff but mostly Ferastical contradicting himself when he says that he won't hold grudges. I will mark it like this:

+5 scum points for saying that he won't support grudges then doing so 5 times. 

+1 Scum points for voting on Rafay then jumping off last minute. A VERY ​suspicious move

Any explanation for these actions Ferastical, they are very suspicious. Overall you spend most of the day contradicting one of your key posts then jumping of a townie last minute. 

DAY 2

At first I thought losing a vig wasn't that bad, but now I realize he was the only killing town role  

Looking at last days votes I wonder why Ferastical didnt vote?

I unvoted Rafay the day before, because as much as I was annoyed by his comments, he was seemingly active and I didn't have any other reason to keep my vote him.

Others didn't seem compelling to deserve the burden of my vote either.  

I'll be back.

Please do. Looking at the kills I assume that we have to thank SK for the mafia kill. Always suprising to see one during N1.

I don't see anything from this new a part from my opinion it was scummy to jump off of rafay last second. 

hmmmmmm, backing off a townie on a no info wagon is interesting. Good thing to remember for later.

Poor lad's been bullied so hard lately, just wanted to give him a chance

Not a good enough reason. 

Green kinda sus

What does this mean?

Reference to AbT, I think

nothing from here

Yeah the strange pattern is that they said something completely irrelevant to kevin then vote him at the end of a short post. Is this to do with fantasy football or the mafia game?

It wasn't completely without rationale, at least from my perspective. Quoting AbT here:

As I've mentioned my bet is that we'll have scum hiding in the sidelines (not on the Rafays wagon and not on the no lynch place). That means it's either Tony, Robert or KevinH.

... which is what brewers took as logical reasoning and he made the decision to place his vote on one of the 3, which turned out to be Kevin.

Lyner on the other hand is just notorious now for not giving any reason for voting, which is shady, but I kinda get it, since one of my dreams would be for people to understand you from just your vote, as they could gather enough information from the status quo and kind of get a picture of where your beliefs reside at any point in the game. But as good as it sounds in theory, that just doesn't apply in real life and especially not in mafia games. Hire a lawyer for all I care, just please, provide at least one sentence why you think your vote is right or what's the goal behind it and trust me when I say the suspicion on you will go down approximately 69%.

Okay, it's pretty obvious I pulled that number out of thin air, but I hope you understand what I'm getting at here...  

A good post, nothing scummy here. From my POV. Slightly contradicted later. 

Did you know, 87% of all statistics are made upon the spot?

Did you know, that there was this statistics student who, when driving his car, would always accelerate hard before coming to any junction, whizz straight over it, then slow down again once he'd got over it? One day, he took a passenger, who was understandably unnerved by his driving style, and asked him why he went so fast over junctions. The statistics student replied, "Well, statistically speaking, you are far more likely to have an accident at a junction, so I just make sure that I spend less time there."

I don't know what's brewers reason for the vote, but indeed I'm trying AbT's premise and chose Kevin out of the 3.    It did get Kevin to start talking  

Nice! 

Not much was said that helped the game go along here. 

I must admit, I've been a bit occupied by work recently, but I'm perfectly caught up with everything. Also very glad that I found out how to post on mobile with the same style.  

For now, I'm tired as heck. I do actually have a statement ready, I'm just too lazy to write it out now. You'll get it first thing in the morning, though. And by my morning I mean around midnight for you US folks. Fun, isn't it?

Actually, to keep things a bit more interesting, I'll just place my vote now.

Vote -> Ali bin Turban

You want people to provide a one sentence reason. Your once sentence reason isn't really a good one and to extension a non-reason. It increases my suspicion of you by 69%, not decrease it. Another contradiction

Alright, so first, kudos to our mathematicians who have been calculating the possibility of lynching scum, but I'd refrain from using those percentages. They give an unfair representation where the scum seem to reside, which we can't actually back up by anything else, so we often refrain to other variables, like bias. Imagine a scenario, where Rafay and Finster Baby are the two suspected of being scum. Who gets lynched first? You probably know the answer.

Instead, I'd like to look at the past actions of people, and that includes me. So why didn't I join Robert's wagon? First off, he is either scum or townie. Let's look at the two scenarios: 

1. I join Robert's wagon, he turns out to be scum. I get sussed for joining in late, not good for me.
  2. I join Robert's wagon, he turns out to be townie. I get sussed for aiding to lynch a townie, not good for me.

From what I've seen, Robert is a smart man. He's been through quite a few mafia games... I don't think he'd play like this, I think there's something else going on. Though I would definitely like him to speak up because otherwise he's going to get mod killed anyway!  

I have slight trust for Kevin because what he did D1, which involved Wolfpacks, who we now know is scum. Let's analyze: at first, Kevin voted No Lynch. After some time, Wolfpacks joined in. What does Kevin do? Change his vote from No Lynch to Wolfpacks, kept that vote for the whole game. Tell me if that would seem logical to you if you were scum. So either he's an SK or a townie. I also am uncomfortable about the wagon on him - Brewers and Lyner both voted for Rafay, now they're both on Kevin. Suspicious? Probably not, but I'm keen to keep an eye on them.

Though I'm not certain I have any scummy vibes from AbT, I want to put my vote forward and generate discussion from places other than the main wagon.

No town member should be afraid of voting in my opinion. A lot will see this differently but in my opinion, if you are town there is no need to be afraid of voting. 

At least here you give us a reason of voting for AbT but you can easily generate discussion without voting. I don't see why at all you vote for someone when you don't really believe they are scum. 

I have slight trust for Kevin because what he did D1, which involved Wolfpacks, who we now know is scum. Let's analyze: at first, Kevin voted No Lynch. After some time, Wolfpacks joined in. What does Kevin do? Change his vote from No Lynch to Wolfpacks, kept that vote for the whole game. Tell me if that would seem logical to you if you were scum. So either he's an SK or a townie.

That's actually quite interesting, but at that point Rafay already has 5 votes. Changing vote to WP is a safe bussing if Kevin is scum

If KevinH is a scum, there wasn't any real risk involved in voting on WP. There were already like 5 votes on Tony and 3 on Rafay. Nobody cared for WP.
So placing D1 lul vote on your scum buddy that is in no danger of getting lynched is nothing exceptional.

Obviously he could be a town, but this act is really no indication of his allegiance.

Can't argue with that, but you have to make some type of read and that's what I read as townie play.

Nothing much for me here. 

I actually would like to wait a bit in case there is ever a chance that Robert will show up to say something... also now that I think about it, who would want to be a replacement in a game if they'll get lynched during the same day they join? Just seems so sad, lol  

Not bad. 

I can say that I am town.

We did it boys, we found the way to beat mafia. Let's all just say whether we're town or not!  

AbT and LWW, I've seen you both be rather active in discussion, but no votes yet. Waiting for something?

Not a crime to talk a lot without voting. But we have conflicting opinions and this overall is not scummy. 

They were both voting for Robert but their votes got reset, as did mine.

Oh, yeah, that.

NOOOOO SETROID

Hmm, elaborate plot to distract us with funnies? Cuz it's kinda working   Enjoy your steroids then.

We're on our last day now, so if anyone has been holding back their vote for some reason, now is the time to place it!... or not. I'm not your mom. That stuff is your responsibility. 

Yet you stick with the uncertain AbT vote, why?

Sunday?

Deadline is the moment midnight hits in UTC, you can technically call it Sunday. We have 11 hours.

nothing here

I did see AbT and Kevin had some votes, but not 100% sure why, cause I didn't really read through everything from when family mattes had me crazy.

AbT brought up the possibility that scum would be more likely not to have joined the Rafay wagon, so he was sussing Tony, Kevin and someone else I can't remember right now... anyway, that got Kevin involved, so they had a little argument. There was also math involved  

I trusted Kevin because of what he did on D1, I read that as a townie play and as such am currently siding with him for the time being. I think the fact that Kevin backlashed so hard might've caught other people's attention and as such they have decided to vote him. 

That's how I read the situation as of now.

Giving an explanation for finster, very nice. 

And that's a wrap. At least you stuck with your vote and didn't drop off at the end!

Some good and some bad. D2 isn't a bad day for ferastical. 

The reasoning for the AbT vote was a little sus but at least you stuck for it. 

DAY 3

well let's begin. *sigh*

Chaplain of Death, Vanilla Townie, was shot on Night 2.

Goddamn, I knew it, those bastards are going to frame me... again! The last posts on D2 are literally about CoD sussing me. I swear, I had nothing to do with this.

The panic is very sus man. If you were town you should have just ignored it. Most wouldn't even pick up on it if you didn't point it out. 

Well, this is certainly interesting.

To me so far Tony seems quite genuine with his posts, meanwhile Brewers comes off as desperate to save his skin. Either that claim is fake or not, kudos to Tony, it looks very real in either case.

FB trying to redirect our attention from the fight going on was confusing, to say the least. i don't know what he was doing, possibly like a last minute attempt at defending or just a wild accusation for Velocity... in any case, I think FB will have to start talking soon, as it's not looking good for him.

Yeah I did recall MK saying that at certain point in time the result would be distinct (scum/cop)

This I remember as well.

Vote -> Brewersalliance 

If I remember correct, this totals for Brewers at 4 votes... leaving us at L-1. I hope. So we could possibly chat a bit more.  

Well. Putting him at L-1 was a very bad decision. Luckily no one hammered. An vote on his scum partner to alleviate suspicion is very possible here. 

brewersalliance 53 (17) lilweirdward 44 (11) Tony Maurice 42 (14) Finster Baby 35 (4) -red Dontavian 34 (7) Ferastical 24 (2) - red Lyner 23 (5) -red Velocity 15 (6) - orange

Dang, that ain't good. Some people, including me, still need to make posts, so I'm going to remove my vote in case anyone wishes to hammer and get me mod killed in the process, nearly dodged that.

Unvote

I'm still convinced it's Brewers, though.

Honestly your reasons for voting brewers during such a pivotal moment on the game are very lacklustre and go against your own wishes of people providing reasons when they vote for someone. This scummy lack of reasoning here is suspicious. 

Also, slight rule edit The Cop will return a result clearly indicating the alignment of their target, if they are successful. (Town, Mafia, Sk)

Wasn't sure where I saw it, but here it is. 

Since Tony said that his result was "Not Town", he definitely lost most of my trust right now.

Reasonable trust loss. 

I mean, what Tony is saying is believable. I did a bold claim in a game once, people believed me, so, I think I want to return the favour.

Vote -> Brewersalliance

Also, as I said D2, I'm super not comfortable with Lyner and Brewers being on the same wagon.

I had the chance to end day 1 early with at least one death to mod kills. Nobody would have batted an eye because of my previous behaviours. If I remember correctly I was even encouraged to end the day.

I do think someone would've minded, to be fair. Especially if the mod-killed person was a townie. And you can stop saying "I'm cop, brewers scum" in every post, I think we get it by now  

Alright, as I was writing this, FB changed his vote to Tony and Lyner unvoted. Huh. Makes me think.

WAIT, DID TONY JUST GET LYNCHED?

I mean hey, thanks for returning the favour. 

even if we both forgot MK's post on that. 

I actually want to vote Brewers but I see you've been reading for awhile so I'm scared that we might accidentally end the day lol

Did you see that you removed your vote 1 minute after FB placed it? So technically Tony is dead now, if we're playing by the rules.

Mixup

Tony is at 4?

For that 1 minute, he was at 5, yes.

Oh wait, yeah, he's on 3 now, fake alert

Guess I can't do simple arithmetic

Thank god mate, I was about to pass out

Micup

No one had reached 5 votes, Ferastical

Thank you, I needed that 

Nothing here

also wait, you are voting for me because in a past game you claimed JOAT?

Oh, I forgot about that game, but that wasn't the one I was thinking about. It was on another forum, some long time ago now. 

Truth is, I want to believe in Tony. He has just been roaming around in previous games, not doing much and never really contributing, but this game has been different. That makes you think, right? He has to be putting in effort for something. Either he is a cop and is really trying hard to push forward his findings (sure, making some mistakes along the way) or he is scum/SK, trying out a very bold strategy to force us into an endgame that would be advantageous for him. In both cases, he's atleast contributing to play, so I don't want to discourage it by immediately jumping on his wagon because of the things he said.

D2, I was on board with Kevin. I had a strong feeling he was town, I wasn't 100% sure, yes, but still, some part of me knew. All that because of the previous actions he had done. All I got in response was "oh, this is a common strategy that" and "every scum knows how to act this". But deep down inside, we're all simple humans, it all just comes down to our psychology. Once you've been granted some role in a mafia game, there are some actions people want to strictly avoid. Analyzing a game with 3 different factions unfortunately becomes 100 times more difficult than with 2, and mistakes can be made, for example, I didn't take heavily into account that Kevin might've been an SK, I will admit that. But always doubting yourself isn't a good thing to do either.

Who I've decided to vote for now is not because of the claims we have been presented with on D3. My judgement goes back further, the moment we made our first posts on this thread. Tony's claim matches with what he has said in the past. And don't pretend you haven't lied a single bit - some time after Tony's claim you said to him, and I quote "since the cop can also get a result on the sk, he would either get a result of guilty or not guilty, or town/not town.Now yes, you said later that you could've missed the post where MK explained it, but at that point in time in the game this sentence could be regarded as a lie just as much as anything Tony has said. 

No matter the outcome, I just want to praise both Brewers and Tony for this amazing duel of the minds. Both have shown great dedication, that they are not in this game to give up. This will most definitely be a good game to read through once it's finished.  

Here is some reasoning, very nice. I feel like you give brewers an unfair treatment and let me go light. Very suspicious as I think this is to mask your affiliation with the mafia. 

Well that's it. I feel like Ferastical was too neutral then did not give Brewers and me an equal evaluation. Seems like he as overly nice to me as he knows I am town because he is mafia. They probably planned this in mafia chat. I would be less suspicious if you were more harsh on me. 

DAY 4

Both chose Lilweirdward? Interesting.

Thank you Brewers, for yesterday. You saved me from a headache and that's worth something.

Tony, who we lynching today?

So, because MK says "shot" that means the SK did the killing overnight? That makes it: 4 Town, 1 Mafia, and the SK. 

I always assume a cold weapon to be SK's weapon of choice, guns I associate more with mafia. Dunno about this game tho.

I don't understand why you thank brewers? You are thanking him because you didn't need to show your vote on a wagon which your stance was none. Bias towards me and not fair to brewers. 

And instantly asking me who to lynch, really? Assuming I got a guilty result when it was still thought I was cop. Interesting. 

Also, depending on Tony's result we can know SK's immunity now, not that its's very useful

The fact that MK said that the cop can now get a result of certain factions makes me think the SK picked Mafia Immunity. He probably changed it because the Vigilante got assassinated right away, so the factions needed a bit of balancing.

So you hit the SK and you are telling us that he picked mafia immunity? Remember cop could always get factional results. Maybe it is true hypothetical situations but suspicious to me. 

Also, depending on Tony's result we can know SK's immunity now, not that its's very useful

The fact that MK said that the cop can now get a result of certain factions makes me think the SK picked Mafia Immunity. He probably changed it because the Vigilante got assassinated right away, so the factions needed a bit of balancing.

So, "shot AND killed" means both factions successfully went after Lilweirdward

yes, that's what I meant by both 

Nothing here

I AM The Cop

Geez this actually sounds believable... but it makes me wonder what was the motive for Tony to fake claim? If he's mafia, bussing a teammate with the SK still alive doesn't seem that fair to be honest. Perhaps he's an SK that wanted to provide himself with a townie vibe for the rest of the game?... at the very least it seems plausible. But how the heck did he guess Brewers? Was it luck? Because if it was just a guess, then what would he have done if Brewers ended up townie?

Oh wait, then the town would be put past LYLO and since the SK probably chose Mafia immunity, it's pretty much a decided game.

Also the fact that I don't see any posts from Tony after Brewers put his true claim forward...

Oh my god.  

But now that I think about it, the remaining 2 town and 2 mafia would've just voted Tony off, because they had a reason to. Doesn't seem like that smart of a plan anymore.

Honestly your track record of instant believing some claims is a little sus. Jumping to every 'smooth' talker. Kevin, me now velocity.  

No real reason @lyner, I probably should have though. 

Instead you faked some "no result" and threw shade on Finster.

Mate, you lied to us twice already, now you're asking us to still trust you. See how those ideas collide?  

Lies. No shade was thrown onto finster. I declared that I think he is town. 

I did the complete opposite of throwing shade at Finster.   As I’ve said, I don’t believe he is scum.

Oh, sorry! I remembered wrong  

My point still stands though!

You are right. Your point about my lies still stands. 

Overall Ferastical has been jumping on bandwagons this game. Listening to Kevin, then me, then velocity. He jumped of wagons day 1 and contradicted himself multiple times. His neutrality throughout most of day 3 then biased towards me at the end is very very suspicious. Sometimes I feel like he can say much but so little in a post. Ferastical is probably scum in my eyes but I shall not cast a vote yet. His constant contradictions, bandwagoning, being scared to act as a town is just not something I see from a town member. 

What is everyone else's opinion, I see him has the last scum. Just need to find the SK after. 

THIS TOOK A LONG LONG LONG TIME 

NOTE I HAD TO REMOVE EMOTICONS IN QUOTES SINCE IT WENT OVER THE LIMIT ALLOWED IN THIS COMMUNITY FERASTICAL USES A TONNE LMAO

At first I thought losing a vig wasn't that bad, but now I realize he was the only killing town role   :blink:

Looking at last days votes I wonder why Ferastical didnt vote?

I unvoted Rafay the day before, because as much as I was annoyed by his comments, he was seemingly active and I didn't have any other reason to keep my vote him.

Others didn't seem compelling to deserve the burden of my vote either.   :P

I'll be back.

Please do. Looking at the kills I assume that we have to thank SK for the mafia kill. Always suprising to see one during N1.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Discord ID:Ferastically
NOTE I HAD TO REMOVE EMOTICONS IN QUOTES SINCE IT WENT OVER THE LIMIT ALLOWED IN THIS COMMUNITY FERASTICAL USES A TONNE LMAO

B)  B)  B)

I ain't even mad to be fair, kind of flattered even. This is the second time someone has written a short story on what they think about me and I enjoy reading those.  :)

Guess I'll try to explain myself a little to Tony:

> D1

When I said I don't like to support grudges, I meant actual grudges brought over from other games. Just because Rafay hasn't been as active and town-minded in other games (which got him his bad reputation with some folks), doesn't mean it's definitely going to turn out the same way this time. But it seemed like I had been proven wrong and Rafay was on yet another train to Lynch Town, Lynchusetts, with me and a bunch of other people in the driver's seat. In a sudden plot twist though, Rafay actually became somewhat active, responding to what we had said, which I really liked, so I decided to remove my vote on him. His following posts disappointed me again. I didn't even want to say anything.

> D2

Wait, what did I do on D2?

Oh. If you look closely, you'll see I said at least one sentence. Just voting without any context is weird for me. So, at the very least, one sentence. The more, the merrier, don't you think?  :P 

Saying you'll provide reasoning in the next possible timeframe you're visiting the forums is something I don't consider scummy, because it lets us know that at least you have something to share with us and for whatever reason you can't do it in the moment, for example you're going out to get a pet dog, or you're giving birth, or perhaps your new pet dog is now giving birth to some handsome puppies... you see?  ;) The point I'm trying to make is that we have real life stuff to take care of as well, no need to be ashamed to postpone something here.

Now, about generating discussion by voting - you might not entirely realize the extent of it. Whenever we place a vote, we don't just do it for the duration of that one day, alright? It affects the whole game in general, as in people analyzing each other's votes, talking about them, bringing them up as possible evidence, and so forth. Heck, we're even generating discussion right now, you know? See how magical it is? That's kind of why I also gave up the notion of No Lynch in most cases. Placing even an uncertain vote tells others your current position and feelings towards others, one thing that is quite important.

Also, at the end you mentioned "At least you stuck with your vote and didn't drop off at the end!" Uhh, you act as if what I did on D1 was like... a bad play? Come on, I mean, you can say it was suspicious, but I definitely had my own reasons there.

> D3

You come around one moment with a cop claim stating that Brewers was your scum result. I thought you could put two and two together and make a logical insight into my vote, but I was wrong to assume that. Should've given you more sentences to enjoy.  :) 

Furthermore, as I said in my reasoning post, there are certain hints and clues to whether a person might be playing an act or not. It all comes down to our very own psychology - I do not want to go into detail about what I observe in each post, because 1) it'd take a really long time for me to put it all into words and 2) once I tell everything, people are going to act differently, which I don't want, because that makes stuff harder for me in the future.

> D4

I said thanks to brewers because whenever there's a stalemate in a mafia game between two people with uncertain roles, just thinking about it and every little aspect causes me enough stress to after a while get a headache. Not having one is always a pleasure. Think of my brain as a computer, trying to find proof why some person might be scum or not - obviously, that would take immensely huge calculating power.  :wacko: 

And Velocity's story is possible, you can't deny that.

Also what the heck my mans, I was on your side, now you turn against me? Not fun  :angry: 

In conclusion though, I do not have any actual feels for who might be scum. I don't know about Tony, if you're asking me. I might go and read through some older posts, see if I find anything useful.

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Seems like my theory is spot on  :ph34r:

The only way it'd make sense is if Tony is SK, faked cop RC to frame a townie, and hoping mafia would play along since it's LYLO for town.  

Then the plan backfired because Brewers is actually mafia.

If Tony is our scum (SK, there is no way he is mafia with how yesterday goes), I think we will most likely win the game, since our doctor can now save our cop from NK.

Tomorrow we'll be left with 4 people, and if cop picks a lucky target or scum missed killing our doc, it should be fairly easy.

If Tony is actually town then town are screwed. Depending on mafia & SK targets:

If different targets, we're left with 1 town, 1 mafia, 1 SK. Town lose.

If same target, 2 town, 1 mafia, 1 SK. Town can only win if mafia & SK goes for each other's throat.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

THIS TOOK A LONG LONG LONG TIME

What a tidal wave of text!! Basically all to "prove" Ferastical is scum? Did I miss it somewhere in there where you discussed why you fabricated being our Cop, complete with fake results, to get someone lynched? I don't see that you're doing anything other than to produce a wall of text in the hopes that the shear volume of verbiage will exonerate you from being the prime suspect.  As of right now, I don't buy it.

VOTE: Tony

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

Post Count

Dontavian 44 (7)
Lyner 37 (8)
Velocity 21 (4) - red

B - W
D - C
F - K
V - L

Wake up, lurkers.

Also, what does this mean?:

B - W

D - C

F - K

V - L

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

You serious Don? 

I trying to generate discussion on possible suspects knowing that I am one. You really can’t think anything I do is to try take suspicion away from myself.

And I mean the obvious reason I faked RC is to get someone who I thought was scum lynched. Seriously. You need a 2000 word explanation?

honestly I don’t want to waste my time here; if someone doesn’t unvote me I may just hammer myself to save the pain of talking to brick walls. Town can win without me then.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

Post Count

Dontavian 44 (7)
Lyner 37 (8)
Velocity 21 (4) - red

B - W
D - C
F - K
V - L

Wake up, lurkers.

Also, what does this mean?:
B - W

D - C

F - K

V - L

Backups/replacements, lol

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Vote Count

Tony Maurice (3): Limey, Baby, Dontavian
Finster Baby (0):
Velocity (0):
Ferastical (0):
Lyner (0):
Dontavian (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Tony, Ferastical, Velocity

Announcement:
Tony is barred from self hammering

Vote Count

Tony Maurice 56 (9)
Dontavian 47 (10)
Finster Baby 47 (8)
Lyner 39 (10)
Ferastical 38 (7)
Velocity 23 (6) - orange

B- W?

F - C

V - L

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Bah!

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

I can't wake up....food coma too extreme.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter