Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[MK-6] Switch - SK wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
612 replies to this topic

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

I wouldn't say definitely yet, we need to look deeper into their actions first. 

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

At this point I find it hard to believe Finster is scum. His maverick-like play style and not being afraid to stand out definitely has me fooled if he is scum/SK. 

Uhh Finster has literally been avoiding the spotlight this entire game until the moment you RC as cop and caught Brewers.

First he say it's too soon to hammer anyone because there's still a lot of time until deadline here.

Then the very next day, when I voted you to dig more he suddenly jumped on the wagon.

The only reasonable explanation is that he's Brewers's scum friend, so he's trying his best to save him.

Both the Scum and SK attacked LWW yesterday.  As I mentioned, if I were the scum I would have gone after Tony without fail as he's the cop. 

If you're scum you know that SK chose mafia immunity.

If SK chose mafia immunity SK will also be vulnerable to cop, so he will most likely turn off cop ability. Thus mafia don't need to target cop last night, they might even expect the SK to do the deed.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Tony isn't the SK fool, he's the Cop.  The last scum is the cop switch.  If I were playing scum I'd have switched the cop off every night without fail and allow one of my compatriots to do the kill.  So, the SK switching the cop turns him back on in that situation.  The SK could have been turning the cop back on on purpose in order to help himself in the long run, or forgetting the scum capabilities. 

If you look at how Velo reacted to Tony's RC, its clear to me one of two things:  He knew that he attempted to switch the cop twice, turning Tony's capabilities back on so he could get a read.  He even said "i'm too inexperienced to play SK."  It shows now, as the SK could have concentrated on other switches (mainly the doc, since the doc switch died n1, along with the Vig) and concentrated on taking everyone out.  Or, he just plain didn't pay attention to everyone's roles.

I stand by my initial votes both days.

Additionally, Lyner, I NEVER voted to hammer anyone.  Tony was already at 3 votes when I voted.  I took him to 4.  5 votes was necessary to hammer.  At the time it looked like a 4-4 tie was where we were heading (Brewers was at 3 with 1 left to vote), and, even given what I mentioned above, I believed brewers a touch more than Tony.   I was wrong.  it happens.  I don't fault anyone who voted for brewers, as his counter-claim was believable and I truly enjoyed watching yesterday play out.

Right now I'm looking hard at you for tomorrow's lynch as the last scum.  The SK has to go first.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Vote Count

Velocity (1): Baby
Finster Baby (1): Limey
Tony Maurice (0):
Ferastical (0):
Lyner (0):
Dontavian (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Dontavian, Tony, Velocity, Ferastical

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Sunday, November 29 at 0000 UTC.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Heh, looks like I was a bit late to the party.

By the policy of Lynch All Liars...

Vote: Tony Maurice

You got lucky, calling that brewers was scum, but you never knew it because you were the cop. It was impossible, because you aren't the cop.

I am.

Before I start with my reasoning, let me clear my actions first.

N0, Robert investigates brewers. No result. 

N1 he investigates brewers. No result. 

N2 after I replaced him, I investigated Finster because he placed the last vote to lynch a townie. No result once more.

N3, last night, I investigated lww. I chose him because if I wasn't the cop, I would have voted for Tony as well because brewers had a much stronger argument. And out of everyone he would be the mist likely to believe me. Again, No result.

To start, why didn't I counterclaim both tony and brewers? Because one of the two of them was going to be lynched, and neither of them were the real cop, so they must have been maligned. I wasn't sure if Tony was the SK or a townie who was off his rocker, but I was certain that brewers was scum. He never would have countered that cop claim with another cop claim unless he was scum, or the real cop. Since I was the real cop, he couldn't have been the cop, leaving the only option being scum.

I argued that Tony flipped his story due to pressure from brewers, which I believe was partially the cause, but another element arises. He doubted his own claim, because he knew he wasn't the real cop so in his eyes, and that brewers was the real cop. I said that I would never pull a play like I did as the SK, because I wouldn't have put myself into a line of fire I didn't want to, and I couldn't have known brewer's true alignment. As the real cop, though, my hardcore jump on brewers makes more sense. 

I have nothing to gain here by countering him when it's already assumed he's the cop, it would be suicide. This is me telling the truth as it is.

If that isn't enough, I left a clue similar to Ferastical did in a previous game in my very first post after I replaced Robert in this game...

Vote count was reset, and deadline was extended, that’s good.

I can say that I am town. Among other things, though, I need to catch up on the game thread so I can post some of my thoughts. Maybe after I’ve had my morning coffee..

The Cop is still active, with the mafia switch and SK alive they may get actions through. Doctor seems rendered useless now, since the mafia doctor switch was taken out and the SK can just turn them off every night, right? And the Vigilante is dead.

The rest, I need to read the game thread to see how people have been playing.

Did this post seem a little out of place from how I normally type? It was for me, because I had to find a way to put my hint into a post form.

"I can say that I am town."

"Among other things, though,"

"Maybe after I've had"

I, A, M

I AM

"The Cop is still active, with the mafia switch and SK alive"
The Cop

I AM The Cop

It was right there!  ;)

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

:emot-psyduck:

Unvote

Need to gather my thoughts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically
I AM The Cop

Geez this actually sounds believable... but it makes me wonder what was the motive for Tony to fake claim? If he's mafia, bussing a teammate with the SK still alive doesn't seem that fair to be honest. Perhaps he's an SK that wanted to provide himself with a townie vibe for the rest of the game?... at the very least it seems plausible. But how the heck did he guess Brewers? Was it luck? Because if it was just a guess, then what would he have done if Brewers ended up townie?

Oh wait, then the town would be put past LYLO and since the SK probably chose Mafia immunity, it's pretty much a decided game.

Also the fact that I don't see any posts from Tony after Brewers put his true claim forward...

Oh my god.  :panicmode: 

But now that I think about it, the remaining 2 town and 2 mafia would've just voted Tony off, because they had a reason to. Doesn't seem like that smart of a plan anymore.

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

UNVOTE

I'm with Lyner here.  I need to re-evaluate. 

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
On the same token of the remaining scum, I believe it might be Finster.

Both him and brewers (now known to be scum) were adamant that I was the SK, right after I jumped on brewers. Normally it could be seen as a take on my erratic change of style, but then it occurred to me. They knew that if they lynched tony, brewers would be lynched for sure today, and likely put the game into the SK’s hands.

So, to keep brewers away from being painted as scum, they wanted to try and get support to lynch me under the guise that I was the SK. They didn’t know I was the real cop at the time, so they had a right to think I may have been the SK. Brewers didn’t vote for me, because he wanted to see if Finster got anyone else to vote for me first, then he would switch over to ensure I got lynched, since lynching the “SK” and concealing or putting mist around brewer’s true identity was a better option than lynching tony, but brewers couldn’t deviate from his claim without a good reason. He was likely going to be the hammer, or switch near the end of the day if it got to that point.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

The only way it'd make sense is if Tony is SK, faked cop RC to frame a townie, and hoping mafia would play along since it's LYLO for town.

Then the plan backfired because Brewers is actually mafia.

That or Velocity is lying.

On the same token of the remaining scum, I believe it might be Finster.

Both him and brewers (now known to be scum) were adamant that I was the SK, right after I jumped on brewers. Normally it could be seen as a take on my erratic change of style, but then it occurred to me. They knew that if they lynched tony, brewers would be lynched for sure today, and likely put the game into the SK’s hands.

So, to keep brewers away from being painted as scum, they wanted to try and get support to lynch me under the guise that I was the SK. They didn’t know I was the real cop at the time, so they had a right to think I may have been the SK. Brewers didn’t vote for me, because he wanted to see if Finster got anyone else to vote for me first, then he would switch over to ensure I got lynched, since lynching the “SK” and concealing or putting mist around brewer’s true identity was a better option than lynching tony, but brewers couldn’t deviate from his claim without a good reason. He was likely going to be the hammer, or switch near the end of the day if it got to that point.

Yep there's way too many scummy coincidences going on with Finster yesterday.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Velocity is the cop, he is right. But he is wrong that I am any sort of scum. 

I am not the cop, but I am VT. I analysed brewers in other games where he was mafia and saw a similarity here. And with a bit of luck he turned mafia. 

Velocity is the true cop but I am town. You need to trust me here or else town is going to lose to mafia or SK. 

WIthout proper analysis I don't have any proper suspicion of Finster. HOWEVER once I read through again and look properly, that is subject to change. 

Velocity and I are both town. 

I lied to get someone who I had very good reason to believe was scum lynched. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

So Tony admits he lied to get Brewers lynched (a valid move, as it turns out), but now wants us to believe he's "VT?"

I'm not buying it.  I'm not sure what to believe anymore with you 2.

SOMEONE is lying through their teeth about their role. 

FOS Velocity and Tony until we get to the bottom of this.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

I am not the cop, but I am VT. I analysed brewers in other games where he was mafia and saw a similarity here. And with a bit of luck he turned mafia. 

Velocity is the true cop but I am town. You need to trust me here or else town is going to lose to mafia or SK. 

WIthout proper analysis I don't have any proper suspicion of Finster. HOWEVER once I read through again and look properly, that is subject to change. 

W T F. This is like a Soap Opera  :o

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

So Tony admits he lied to get Brewers lynched (a valid move, as it turns out), but now wants us to believe he's "VT?"

I'm not buying it. I'm not sure what to believe anymore with you 2.

SOMEONE is lying through their teeth about their role.

FOS Velocity and Tony until we get to the bottom of this.

Tony admitted he isn’t the cop. That leaves only me as the option for the cop. Unless you want to try and counterclaim like your pal brewers did?

Just saying you looked at other games doesn’t tell us much of anything..

What games was it? What pattern or mannerisms did you see that tipped you off?

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

And why didn't u confess that u lied at the very start of the day? Why wait for Velocity to come out?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

No real reason @lyner, I probably should have though. 

And I’ll do that tomorrow @velocity, I have something on tomorrow that I need to prepare for today. 

illl still be able to talk just don’t want. To do that large time commitment. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

And I’ll do that tomorrow @velocity, I have something on tomorrow that I need to prepare for today.

illl still be able to talk just don’t want. To do that large time commitment.

We have basically a full week, so just as long as we know to expect it, it’s all good.
I recommend holding votes for now, until more of the cards are laid out.

Unvote.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:

Instead you faked some "no result" and threw shade on Finster.

Mate, you lied to us twice already, now you're asking us to still trust you. See how those ideas collide?  :rolleyes:

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Instead you faked some "no result" and threw shade on Finster.

Mate, you lied to us twice already, now you're asking us to still trust you. See how those ideas collide?  :rolleyes:

I did the complete opposite of throwing shade at Finster.

As I’ve said, I don’t believe he is scum.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:

I did the complete opposite of throwing shade at Finster.   As I’ve said, I don’t believe he is scum.

Oh, sorry! I remembered wrong  :wacko: 

My point still stands though!

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter