Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-10] Election Mafia - Town Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
516 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Players

ABT/Finster,a US Citizen died N3

Finster, a US CItizen lost his election N1
KevinH
LWW, a Russian Agent, was arrested D4
Lord MK
Lyner
Rafay, The Electoral College, Died N4
Robert/Dontavian, an Iranian Agent was arrested D2
TW
Tony, a US Citizen, lost his election day3
Torres/Finster
Velocity, The Electoral College died N2
Wolfpacks, US Citizen, Lost His election D 5

Rules
  • Each night the Electoral College will pick a primary and back up elector.  If the primary elector is eliminated, the backup will become the elector
  • During the day phase each player may speak in thread
  • Players votes do not count, but they may "vote" to let their voices be heard
  • The elecotr for the day will post "PLAYER NAME HAS LOST THEIR ELECTION" at any time during the day.  This ends the day at that player is eliminated
  • After the day, the game goes to night.
  • The game thread is closed during the night. Only mafia may speak to each other at night.
  • All active roles may submit actions via PM at night.
  • The mafia can, as a faction, eliminate one player at night.
  • After the night, the game goes to day.
  • If the Electoral College is eliminated at any time, a new player will assume the role at random.
  • All dead players (lynched or killed) can no longer participate in the game.
  • Basic rules for maintaining the integrity of the game thread are in effect (i.e. players may not quote their Role PMs, nor may they discuss the game outside the game thread unless otherwise permitted, etc.)
  • The game is won when only one faction remains in the game.
  • Mass role-claiming is not allowed, but you may reveal your role if you have something interesting to share.
  • You may pm me questions or ask them in the game thread but you may not get an answer to some things.
  • All roles are sane and known

ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IS REQUIRED.

• All players are required to post a minimum 3 times per day. Any player who does not meet the reqired post counts will be subject to a mod kill. A mod kill and a lynch may both happen at my discretion. If multiple players do not meet the requirement, the one with the lowest post count will be killed

Roles

Electoral College:

• You are the Electoral College and US Citizen.

Abilities:

Each night you must choose a state (player) and a backup.  That player will become the elector for the next day phase.  If the primary choice is eliminated, the backup will become the elector.  

You win when all threats to democracy are eliminated

Popular Candidate

• You are the popular candidate and a US citizen
  • Abilities:
  • If the Electorate determines that you lost your election (aka you are lynched), the people will demand a recount and you will win your election.  The Electorate will be arrested (killed) for corruption.  Once you publicly win your election, you cannot become the Electorate.
  • If targeted by the deep state at night with their disinformation campaign (for the kill), you will not lose the election, but instead will uncover them and they will be arrested (killed)
  • This is a one shot ability as you are only running for office once this year
  • You win when all threats to democracy are eliminated

Voter

• You are a voter and US Citizen

You have no abilities, however you may discuss and place votes during the day for which candidate you feel should lose (die).  However the Electors chosen by the electoral college will make the final decision on the election results each day.

You may be chosen by the Electoral College to become the Elector.  If chosen you and you alone will decide the fate of that day's election.  At any point during that day you may post  "PLAYER NAME"  HAS LOST THEIR ELECTION.  Please post it in bold and all caps so i do not miss it.  If you post that while not the Elector, you will be mod killed for voters fraud.

You win when all threats to American Democracy are eliminated

The Deep State

• You are a member of the deep state
  • Abilities:
  • Each night as a faction you must chose one of the agents to spread disinformation about a player and cause them to lose their election (night kill)
  • Factional Communication:  Each night you may chat here
  • Win Condition:
  • You win when you have taken over the American electoral system or nothing can prevent that from happening

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

d5b4c579-9237-49d4-9b6b-68fcd3c3bac5.png

Polls close 11/7/2020 at 9AM CN time

LILLYLIBERALWAD HAS BEEN SELECTED AS THE ELECTOR FOR DAY 1

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
First

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
This game is gonna be wild lol, but I like that the setup is open. I'm kinda surprised I got made the elector today, but I'll try to set a good tone.

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

This game is gonna be wild lol, but I like that the setup is open. I'm kinda surprised I got made the elector today, but I'll try to set a good tone.

It wasn’t you, it literally says “ LILLYLIBERALWAD” not lilweirdward.
smh my head

I also like that the setup is open. Allows us to have no questions as to who’s what when the time comes that roles are revealed.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

Interesting setup. Genuinely excited.

@LWW.

How can we convince you who do we want lynched?

Will you become faithless? 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

So, US peeps

who won today?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Honestly my plan for now is to let everyone else vote and then I'll just cast my vote for whoever gets the most votes. I don't really feel like trolling someone out of the game (except maybe Robert...), especially not on D1 lol. I need people to vote though.

So, US peeps

who won today?

No one yet, it's gonna be a minute lol

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Well I 

Vote: Finister Baby

This game is the battle for the soul of mafia. Its time to put decency back in mafia and clowns like Finister out of it.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

GettyImages_520783510.jpg

If you like pina coladas,

and getting caught in Ukraine.

My dad sniffs the children,

while I sniff cocaine.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
Players votes do not count, but they may "vote" to let their voices be heard

Love that part of the rules. We may vote, but it's irrelevant. That's America, our shining example of democracy  :lol:

@Brewers, on a serious note, I'd like to make sure I got the rules right. So:

- At the very bottom are us, dirty peasants (meaning voters), that will express their opinions vote as usually. However our votes have no power and are just an idication of what is the will of the people.

- Above us is the Elector, who's making the shot (it's basically the day-Vig role). This is just a temporary role and it's decided by Electorial College who's the Elector for the day. 

- Then there's Electorial College, who's deciding who'll be the Elector for the next day.

My question is what happens if Electorial College role is eliminated? 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Polls close 11/7/2020 at 9AM CN time

Yikes, just realized how short the day is. Looks like we won't get a lot of time to mess around lol.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Yes, your understating of the game day is correct

If the Electoral College is eliminated at any time, a new player will assume the role at random.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Yes, your understating of the game day is correct

If the Electoral College is eliminated at any time, a new player will assume the role at random.

Random amongst town players, or random amongst all players?

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

I'll let Brewers confirm, but logically it must be among town only.

If it were among all players and it rolled mafia, then it's auto lose for the town. That's because Electoral College (EC) decides who's Elector (E) and only E can lynch. In case mafia guy is nominated EC, then he would only chose his buddies to be E. Therefore mafia would decide who to lynch during the day and who to kill during the night. At that point they could as well all RC, laughing evily, since we'd had no way stopping them.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

When the player is chosen at random, you need to understand this:  There will be a great choice made.  And the choice will come from my plan that I have for this game.  This plan has been well thought of and well worked out.  We really need to come together here as a whole, as the American people.  Its who we are, and we will show the world together.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Are minors allowed to be the electoral college?

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

Alright, so there are no roles that can investigate. Therefore only way for us to win is to lynch and analyze the wagons. In this case I think the best play would be to for Elector to always lynch players with the most votes. Disregarding town votes will lead to situations where: 

a) We'll have no wagons to analyze (if Elector kills someone with small or no wagon). 

B) Wagons will be less important - if Electors will disregard people votes and decide who to kill by themselves, then nothing stops mafia from voting on themselves.

c) False alarms will be created - for example, if Elector disregards player A with 6-man wagon and kills player B with 4-man wagon, then was it because Elector didn't believe that A was a scum, or maybe both Elector and A were scum?

If we all agree to always vote on the top wagon then we'll protect ourselves in the event of scum becoming Elector (this way if Elector is not lynching the biggest wagon owner, we'll know that this specific Elector is a scum). 

d) We will avoid situation where Elector decides to lynch Popular Candidate and dies instead. When it happens that Popular Candidate gets the most votes, he can RC to protect himself / Elector (and if mafia fakes RC, they're as good as dead anyway). 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
100% agree with AbT. I would add that everyone needs to vote, and preferably vote early. There's literally no penalty for doing so since you can't hammer anyone, and I'll make sure to wait until the end of the day in case people change their minds. If someone doesn't vote then it makes it extremely hard to analyze their play, and tbh I would consider auto lynching someone who doesn't vote by the end of the day.

Btw, while I'm thinking about it, @brewers are you going to keep a running vote count, or is that left up to town/the elector?

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

VOTE:  Rafay

Your butt hurt over your lynch on MK's game makes me very happy.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter