Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-10] Election Mafia - Town Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
516 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Finster has been mod killed due to inactivity

It is now night 6

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Finster Baby, A Chinese Agent, has died d6

Town wins

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

Ummm guys we won

Hello?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Great win for the Democra.....I mean USA. Its time to heal the country and bring the nation together. We have shown that democracy works and our system is fool proof.

I enjoyed the game. Really great one brewers. Your finest work imo. 

Stat: Rafay becomes 2nd ever player to reach 30 wins. KevinH is 5 away from half a century of wins. Rafay becomes 1st player in 4 years and 40 games to reach the 30 mark!! Kevin hit the mark in Game 92 of Oct/Dec 2016!!!  

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

gg

I think the setup favors town

free innocent children

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

So The Warrior really was the Popular Candidate?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
Yes sir. Brewers was messing with us since the game was ending anyway.

There really wasn’t any way that the town could lose after I role claimed unless a townie elector decided to try to kill me on an earlier day. As long as the remaining town believed my claim then worst case scenario would eventually be the game coming down to me and the last scum remaining which equaled an auto win for the town since I was essentially 1-shot deathproof and any attempt on my life by the deep state would result in it rebounding on their last player.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

gg

I think the setup favors town

free innocent children

I dont agree with this.  Scum basically got a free kill any time the electoral college RC'd, which was very often and town really has nothing to go off other than votes, as their were no investigative roles.  the only thing going for town was the PC.  get rid of the pc/out the pc and scum could have easily won IF they tried lol

scum got really unlucky with inactivity as robert was mia and torres really did not try.  i think this game would have been very different if there was an entire scum team trying.  robert/don probably wouldnt have gotten killed right off the bat.  with multiple scum alive, taking out tw as the pc would have been entirely possible, but most of the scum team decided not to try lol

Yes sir. Brewers was messing with us since the game was ending anyway.

There really wasn’t any way that the town could lose after I role claimed unless a townie elector decided to try to kill me on an earlier day. As long as the remaining town believed my claim then worst case scenario would eventually be the game coming down to me and the last scum remaining which equaled an auto win for the town since I was essentially 1-shot deathproof and any attempt on my life by the deep state would result in it rebounding on their last player.

only way scum could have won was if torres/finster would have been around and countered u as the PC and got lyner to target you instead of them.  then scum would have won.

for as inactive and lack of effort the scum put into this game, im shocked at the end they could have had a chance to win tbh

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Yeah tbh this should have been a pretty easy game for scum (no investigations, no confirmations, only one PGO death that didn't even have to be committed by us), but between two of the scum basically not even trying and me having horrible luck most of the game (accidentally not killing Tony, everyone deciding to kill Don for no reason, Rafay rolling EC the day he needed to be the mislynch, etc), we got screwed. Frankly I can't believe there was even a slim chance in the last day to win, TW almost accidentally messed up twice (first not realizing he should've RCed, and then doing it at the very end of the day which would've made it easier to counter on the last day).

Interesting game though, I just wish more people would've taken it seriously and not just done US election memes the whole time. Could've been a lot of fun.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
I, for one, really enjoyed the election memes and pointing out leftist bs.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

This
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

I dont agree with this.  Scum basically got a free kill any time the electoral college RC'd, which was very often and town really has nothing to go off other than votes, as their were no investigative roles.  the only thing going for town was the PC.  get rid of the pc/out the pc and scum could have easily won IF they tried lol
huh true I guess

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

gg- Congrats Town

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

The Reagan video was especially great.  I hadn't seen it before.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

what members of the town voted for Joe Biden?

totally not asking so I know who to avoid giving a win to ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

what members of the town voted for Joe Biden?

totally not asking so I know who to avoid giving a win to ;)

I didnt

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Well i didn't vote for anyone, so 🤷‍♂️
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter