Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-10] Election Mafia - Town Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
516 replies to this topic

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
LWW Vote Count 11/4:

Finster (1): Rafay
Rafay (1): Finster
Torres (1): MK
ABT
KevinH
Lord MK
Lyner
Robert
TW
Tony
Velocity
Wolfpacks
LWW (Elector)

Not Voting (9): ABT, KevinH, Lyner, Robert, Torres, TW, Tony, Velocity, Wolfpacks

lilweirdward 7
Velocity 6
Ali bin Turban 5
Rafay 4
Torres951 3
Lord MK 3
Lyner 3
The Warrior 3
Tony Maurice 1
KevinH 1
Finster Baby 1
Robert 0
Wolfpacks 0

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

Vote for Tony!

He needs time to mod his own game.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

I've watched too many returns to keep this all straight in my head.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
So when did I say I didn't trust LWw I must have missed that
Oh BTW
your election is really funny, Trump if I lose its fraud but not if I win, you can't make this stuff up lol

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

There's more to it than that.

Vote for Tony!

He needs time to mod his own game.

Now THIS is a candidate we can believe in!

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Vote for Tony!   He needs time to mod his own game.

Well thats a sound argument but I'll hold my vote. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Guys seriously, there's no reason to be cautious with your votes. It will make this game way harder for town because we won't be able to analyze wagons or know if the elector was protecting someone. You can't hammer people and you can switch votes as much as you want until the day ends, so...vote.

That's not directly a response to Rafay not changing his vote btw, I'm just seeing a lot of commentary but almost no one actually making votes, which I don't understand.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Guys, i have a question.

When will the the electors be finalized?
And like the all votes counted?
Referring to the rl us election
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Are you accepting mail-in ballots?

Vote: Tony

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Robert 0

Vote: Sleepy Robert

Wake up bro.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Wakey wakey Robert,

Anyway has Trump trumped Bidon yet, or is the fraud still on the table lol

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Time to wake up Robert. :)

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Are you accepting mail-in ballots?

Oh God no!! No more mail in.

Anyway has Trump trumped Bidon yet, or is the fraud still on the table lol

Trying to win the elections in courts rather than the polling stations.

Guys, i have a question. When will the the electors be finalized? And like the all votes counted? . Referring to the rl us election

Late Thu or Early Fri if we're lucky.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

@Brewers can we replace Robert if needed? 

Other than that, let me quote my previous post.

Alright, so there are no roles that can investigate. Therefore only way for us to win is to lynch and analyze the wagons. In this case I think the best play would be to for Elector to always lynch players with the most votes. Disregarding town votes will lead to situations where: 

a) We'll have no wagons to analyze (if Elector kills someone with small or no wagon). 

b ) Wagons will be less important - if Electors will disregard people votes and decide who to kill by themselves, then nothing stops mafia from voting on themselves.

c) False alarms will be created - for example, if Elector disregards player A with 6-man wagon and kills player B with 4-man wagon, then was it because Elector didn't believe that A was a scum, or maybe both Elector and A were scum?

If we all agree to always vote on the top wagon then we'll protect ourselves in the event of scum becoming Elector (this way if Elector is not lynching the biggest wagon owner, we'll know that this specific Elector is a scum). 

d) We will avoid situation where Elector decides to lynch Popular Candidate and dies instead. When it happens that Popular Candidate gets the most votes, he can RC to protect himself / Elector (and if mafia fakes RC, they're as good as dead anyway). 

Town, this is important. If we go without any rules then we'll surely lose. We need to make sure, that we all universally accept those rules (or others if someone come up with a better ones). We need to voice it before the end of the day, so that there will be no excuses from scum that might happen to become Electors.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I'm good with that.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Town, this is important. If we go without any rules then we'll surely lose. We need to make sure, that we all universally accept those rules (or others if someone come up with a better ones). We need to voice it before the end of the day, so that there will be no excuses from scum that might happen to become Electors.  

So what's your strategy rn for D1?? Simply worded. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951
  • We have 13 players in this, so if we use the 25% scum rule, we have 3 mafia.
  • Mafia can only kill one person each night.
  • The elector can only kill one person each day. 
  • There are no investigative or other killing roles
  • The popular candidate is 1 shot lynch proof and 1 shot night-kill proof
  • There's no law saying that the elector MUST kill someone each day

I propose that we don't lynch anybody unless we're 100% certain that they're mafia (pretty ironic coming from me), and if we aren't sure, then the elector can opt not to kill anyone that day. This will allow us to have more time to read people and gives town the best chance to win!

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

So what's your strategy rn for D1?? Simply worded. 

We play the game as if it was a plain vanila town vs mafia goons game. There are no investigations so we lynch people everyday and analyze wagons

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

• We have 13 players in this, so if we use the 25% scum rule, we have 3 mafia.
  • Mafia can only kill one person each night.
  • The elector can only kill one person each day.
  • There are no investigative or other killing roles
  • The popular candidate is 1 shot lynch proof and 1 shot night-kill proof
  • There's no law saying that the elector MUST kill someone each day
I propose that we don't lynch anybody unless we're 100% certain that they're mafia (pretty ironic coming from me), and if we aren't sure, then the elector can opt not to kill anyone that day. This will allow us to have more time to read people and gives town the best chance to win!</p>

As a disclaimer, brewers told me in a PM that I can't choose No Lynch, so this whole theory doesn't work anyway.

That being said, this is a horrible idea, although it's cool that you actually came up with an idea unlike some other games lol. You said it yourself that we have no investigative roles, so how would we ever be confident in someone being mafia? If no one gets lynched then we can't say if anyone is suspicious or not, and we might as well be completely blind. Our only chance is to lynch people and evaluate who voted for who once alignments are confirmed, just like in a normal powerless game.

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
@Torres, thats a nice summary. Your plan however is too idealistic on the part where you say:

"we don't lynch anybody unless we're 100% certain that"

Youll never have such certainty, escpecially if you dont plan to vote and pressure anyone.
And we need votes and wagons to find behavior patterns that may lead us to scum. Thats only tool we have
That being said:

Vote KevinH

He has a bad habit of not explaining his motives and actions ( outside of not very useful one-liners). I dont remember him helping a town.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter